All Comments on 'Love Doesn't Choose Pt. 01'

by ESTECZ

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Love it, more please. I hope they can work out how to be together forever and make some beautiful babies. It will be interesting to see what the parents reaction is IF they ever find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm in a twenty-year relationship with my older sister. I was a freshman in high school when it began. We grew up together in a strict, religious, Latino household. It was our mother, Maria and myself. As in most Latino cultures the man has more leeway than the woman. The woman is to remain pure for their wedding night. I knew that Maria was a virgin because mom kept a close on eye on her. Mom didn't believe that the races shouldn't marry another race. Latinos married Latinos and Blacks married Black. Her manta was....."I don't want any half breed babies running around in my house." So, when I first approach Maria about how I felt about her she didn't freak out. I told her how if we were lovers, I could never tell anyone about our relationship. That I had always had her back. This guy at school had talked shit about how her would love to fuck Maria. Her girlfriends told Maria that this boy was talking shit about how he would love to fuck her. I talked with this guy and told him that if he ever talked shit like that again that I would kick his ass.

Christina, Maria's best friend at school, told Maria that I warned this boy that I would kick his ass if I heard him talking shit again about Maria. My sister came up to me and thanked me for protecting her honor. After about a month Maria told me that a part of her was curious about sex but didn't trust any of the boys in school. But just wasn't sure if she could be romantically involved with her brother. I told her that I had a friend whose family owned a cabin in one of the popular lake areas near San Diego and I suggested that we drive up there one weekend and if she felt the vibes were not right that we could just go up and enjoy the area.

The vibes were right, and I took Maria's virginity that weekend and we been together ever since that beautiful weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want them to be together forever with no condemnation from anyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story is so naive and badly written, like a child would write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very, very beautiful story, wonderfully showing love, jealousy and happiness...

You wonderfully showed Estecz growing up children (Tom's brother and little sister Maggie), triggering Tom's jealousy for his sister Maggie, throwing all the evil on her.

And at some point when he finds that he loves his sister and wants to make her happy, joyful, safe. They go through moments of happiness, joy and bad times together, loving each other like brother and sister. Until there comes a moment when they do not see each other as a sister or brother, but as a girl and a boy. You beautifully showed Estecz how, with small steps, they broke the boundaries that kept them from confessing their love and wonderful moments of beautiful sex. I would like to be like Maggie, or maybe like Tom who loved his sister? I hope they can be together forever and have beautiful children. I am waiting with great interest and great impatience for the further adventures of Tom and Maggie 👩❤️🧒. Greetings from Poland SissyBoy from Warsaw. 📝❤️

Bardzo, bardzo piękna historia, wspaniale ukazująca miłość, zazdrość oraz szczęście... Cudownie ukazałaś Estecz dorastanie dzieci (brata Toma i młodszej siostry Maggie), wyzwolenie zazdrości u Toma o swoją siostrę Maggie, zrzucając całe zło na nią.

A w pewnej chwili gdy odnajduje że kocha siostrę i chce sprawić aby była szczęśliwa, radosna, bezpieczna. Przechodzą razem przez chwile szczęścia, radości i przez te złe chwile, kochając się jak brat i siostra. Aż przychodzi chwila gdzie nie widzą w sobie siostry czy brata a dziewczynę i chłopaka. Pięknie pokazałaś Estecz jak małymi kroczkami przełamali granice która ich wstrzymywała od wyznania sobie miłości i wspaniałe chwile pięknego seksu. Chciałabym być jak Maggie, a może jak Tom który pokochał swoją siostrę? Mam nadzieję, że uda im się być razem na zawsze i mieć piękne dzieci. Z wielkim zainteresowaniem oraz wielką niecierpliwością czekam na dalsze losy Toma i Maggie 👩❤️🧒. Pozdrawiam z Polski SissyBoy Joasia z Warszawy. 📝❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another story when all the woman does is cry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not good, sorry

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColomboabout 1 year ago

Those who have left critical comments clearly didn't read or take in your opening comment that English is not your native language. Even without knowing that, however, I still feel it is a lovely story; simple, yes, but only in a good sense and a sense that is very in keeping with the characters. It is, of course, a bit unrealistic, a bit of a fairy story, but then fairy stories can be great and very pertinent. If part 2 is already written, I will definitely be reading it before long.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

It was very tender and sweet. I enjoyed it on a conceptual level but it was a little difficult to understand even though it was easy to read. 😕

But I'm glad that you stated at the beginning that English is a second language for you. Otherwise I would have criticized the wording and phrasing ruthlessly. I didn't find any spelling or grammar errors, but I felt like I was reading something written by an elementary school student. Maybe you can find an editor who would be willing to work on the wording and translation with you so that the final product will appeal to the adults in your audience for whom English is our first language.

I gave you a 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very touching and loving story of a brother and sister so in love with each other. Could this really happen...yes, as I was reading it I could see myself and my sister of some years ago when this did happen....

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 1 month ago

I may try reading this again sometime but now you lost me when Tom was "loved, loved, loved, loved, loved" All. The. Way. Up to one year old. Then at one year old he developed hatred.

Really? At one year old? While still in diapers and still being fed as a baby? Really?

And I know that wasn't me misreading it since *later* you comment about when he reaches "five years old".

Was Tom some form of savant who developed at a tremendous rate? You lost me too much to even want to find out (since you didn't indicate it at the beginning).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love it, but she has to be broken. Oral analsex

And maybe mom should walk in see his big cock want some of it she teaches daughter how to suck it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userESTECZ@ESTECZ
I am transgender male to female and I am on the HRT program. I live in Czechia. I like erotic stories with romance and drama. I love almost all types of genres, but especially LGBTQ+ stories or incest. If you want to contact me other than by email, you can find me on Discord (...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES