Love Doesn't Choose Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At night, when the sun sets, they will no longer be brother and sister. They will be lovers.

Their hands joined together as they rode their horses slowly, side by side, back home and their eyes showed love for each other.

***

When they arrived home, it was already dark. They put their horses in the stables. Tom picked up his sister again in his arms and carried her through the dark across their big courtyard to the house.

At home, each of them had their own room and bathroom. Tom went to the shower and let the hot water run to relax. He soaped his whole body and hair and then rinsed himself off. He stepped out of the shower, dried himself off with a towel. He stood in front of the mirror and shaved his face.

Maggie was also in the bathroom showering. She soaped her small, smooth body and rinsed herself off with hot water. Then she got out and dried and straightened her hair. She perfumed herself with a pleasant scent. She went to her room, opened the closet and put on black panties and a negligee that she secretly kept hidden, just for this moment.

She placed a few lit candles around the room, turned on her mix of music about love, especially by Ennio Morricone. She turned off the light, lay down on the bed and waited for her love to come.

Tom dressed only in his underwear, smelled of his cologne and left his room. He came to his sister's door. He put his hand on the handle and heard music.

I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. I waited for the day when I could finally tell my sister how I feel about her. Today it happened... quite suddenly. I hope that Maggie... will never regret this...

He knocked gently on her door. Maggie was lying on her bed on her back and when she heard her brother knocking on the door... her breath caught in her throat.

It's here, Maggie. After today you will no longer be innocent. You have expressed your love for your brother and have decided to give him your heart. Everything happened so fast... but I am glad. I am glad that I can be with the one... who I love with all my heart. God, please forgive me...

Maggie wiped her small tears that she conjured up while thinking. "Come in," she said, and Tom slowly opened the door.

He looked around her room, it was dark and the only light there was from small lit candles. Maggie's CD player was playing beautiful music and his sister... Maggie... was sitting on her heels on her bed.

Tom noticed that Maggie had a wide smile on her face, but also noticed the shine of her wet eyes thanks to the candlelight. Maggie opened her arms wide and signaled to him to hug her. He sat on the edge of her bed, next to her, and slowly, but lovingly, held her in his arms.

"Why are you crying, baby?" he whispered with feeling, as he hugged her and stroked her long golden hair.

"I'm just... so happy," she replied. "I have been waiting for this moment when I give myself to you... for a long time," she added quietly.

"Please... don't cry, Maggie..." he whispered and took her cheeks in his hands.

Maggie smiled even more. "But Tommy, please... be gentle with me," she looked at him and her eyes begged him. "I... have never... done these kinds of things. I don't know... where to start... and... what to do." she added with a slightly sad tone.

Tom smoothly stroked her cheek and she squeezed his hand. "You are really pure, little sister. I know what to do... so please trust me, relax... and let me take care of you," he added sweetly and Maggie nodded in agreement.

He took her in his arms and carried her to the end of the bed and laid her on her pillows. "You are so sweet... and beautiful, Maggie," he smiled at her as he laid her down.

Maggie blushed and turned her gaze away from him, but Tom smiled even more. He leaned down to her and gave her a kiss on her full lips. "Be gentle with me... please." She begged him with her big eyes as their lips separated.

Tom slowly nodded and kissed her again. "Of course, little sister. Just relax... and leave it to me. I promise you... that you will feel something very wonderful."

Maggie hugged him around the neck and their lips reunited, but this time Tom tried to get into her mouth with his tongue. Maggie didn't know what he wanted to do for a moment, but when he tickled her teeth with the tip of his tongue, she let him in and their tongues embraced.

She couldn't believe how intense and pleasant it was. Tom stroked her body and pushed aside one frame of her black lingerie to the side. "Please... take it off," he whispered.

Maggie raised herself up a bit, took off her nightgown, and Tom helped her slowly take it off of her head.

Now... Tom saw her breasts for the first time. She had a smaller B cup. They were beautifully round and firm. Her nipples were hard and erect from excitement. Tom gently wetted her breasts and approached his mouth to her right nipple and his lips embraced it.

Maggie moaned. She placed her hand on Tom's hair and gently stroked him. Tom licked her nipple, circled around it with his tongue and gave her a wonderful feeling of pleasure. Meanwhile, with his left hand, he gently squeezed her left breast.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispered as his lips moved away from her nipple.

Maggie blushed wildly and closed her eyes. "Please... you're embarrassing me," she replied with a small shy smile.

Tom kissed her between her breasts and with small pecks moved lower down her body. He kissed her navel. Maggie continued to stroke Tom's hair, had her eyes closed and was enjoying the wonderful feeling.

Then he took the sides of her underwear in his hands and wanted to slowly take them off of her, but Maggie stopped him with her small hand and looked him in the eyes.

"Trust me, baby. Trust me, okay?" he said to her and Maggie calmed down a bit and let him.

Tom slowly took off her panties and put it on the bed next to them and scanned his completely naked sister, laying on the bed.

She had closed, eyes. Her cheeks were beautifully red. Her mouth was open and her rapid breath could be heard. Her long golden hair reached down to her breasts. Her body was beautifully thin, smooth, and shaped. Her hips were as wide as her chest, creating an amazing hourglass figure. Her legs were thin and beautifully smooth like her entire body. He looked at her pussy, it had closed lips and Tom couldn't wait to open them.

He found that her pussy was beautifully smooth and wet and approached her with his mouth.

Maggie felt his warm breath as he approached her genital area and she cried out in surprise when she felt something warm and slightly ticklish.

"Tom..." she groaned as her brother began to gently and slowly circle his tongue around her labia. "What... what are you doing?"

"Shhh... just enjoy it, Maggie," he replied in a whisper and continued licking her.

Maggie purred beautifully, held her brother by the hair, and after a while, Tom approached her clit and started gently sucking on it.

Her sister moaned loudly. Her body was experiencing wonderful waves of pleasure. She started to sweat a little. It was warm in her room and the movements of her brother's tongue were making her sweat even more.

"Tom..." she breathed out. "I don't know what you're doing... but please don't stop. I feel something... some pressure."

Tom just smiled and licked her faster. Maggie held his head firmly, screamed with pleasure, and after a while, flesh went through her body and she started shaking.

She had her first orgasm in her life. Tom parted from her pussy, his face was wet with her juice, and he watched his sister, who was in a trance.

Her eyes were in shock, her mouth was open, her cheeks were red, and she lay there like she was frozen. He could only hear her fast breathing as she tried to regain herself.

Tom took off his boxers, his 8-inch dick was in full hard beauty and slowly lay on top of his sister, and kissed her. "That was an orgasm, little sister," he whispered and smiled at her. "How do you feel?"

"Like in heaven. I've never felt anything like this," she replied quietly, shaking her head.

When she recovered a bit, she felt something hard on her, which Tom was pushing into her. "Tommy, what is it?" she asked. "You're poking me with something."

Tom straightened up and she saw the dick with her own eyes for the first time. "Can I touch it?" she asked shyly.

Tom nodded and his little sister wrapped her little hand around his cock. "It's warm and hard and scary," she said a little fearfully, looking at him.

He kissed her and soothed her. "It's not scary," he whispered and kissed her again. "Just lean back and I'll give you the best experience in the world.

Maggie calmed down, lay on her back, Tom angled her legs and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina. "Will it hurt?" She looked at him with scared eyes.

Tom nodded slowly. "Just a little, and only at the beginning..." He comforted her and hugged her. "Then it will be beautiful." He added and they kissed tenderly again.

"Now, little sister... I have to ask you something," he whispered, kissing her and looking into her big eyes. "Is this... what you really want? Are you sure? Isn't this too early for you? Or have you really wanted this for so long?" he looked at her seriously. "After this... there will be no going back... and the two of us will be lovers and sinners."

Maggie looked at him, and showed him the love in her eyes. "Yes," she said firmly, in a soft, small voice.

"Then..." He gently ran his hand over her cheek. "Become..." he murmured, grabbing her head quickly, squeezing her tightly, "Become my lover." and pressing her to his mouth, their tongues hugged and with a quick, hard thrust he slid his cock inside her, breaking her hymen and inch by inch continued deeper and then he stopped and bottomed out.

Maggie screamed in pain into Tom's mouth, but Tom held her tightly in his arms to calm her down immediately, and after a while, her pain started to disappear.

"Congratulations, little sister. You're a woman. My woman." He smiled at her when they stopped kissing after a while.

Maggie ran her finger along his jaw. "And you are my man. My lover. My love," she whispered and pressed a little kiss on his cheek.

Their mouths met again and Tom began to move inside her. At first it was a little uncomfortable and a very unfamiliar feeling for Maggie, but after a while of lovemaking she began to like it and started moaning sweetly.

Tom caressed her face in his left hand and held her thigh with his right hand, as her legs wrapped around his back, and they looked into each other's eyes. After a moment, Tom began to speed up and they both started breathing and moaning loudly. They were in perfect sync and not just having sex, but making love.

Maggie was in heaven once again, enjoying the feeling of her brother's dick moving inside her and the increasing sensation of pleasure with each movement. Tom was also enjoying it immensely. Maggie was tight, wet, and warm and her pussy felt great wrapped around his cock.

They both moaned in ecstasy and were sweating profusely. The room was incredibly hot and all that could be heard was their moans and occasional lip smacking when their mouths met for a moment. Both of them were in a trance and felt the pressure of the approaching orgasm. After a few more thrusts, Maggie screamed in pleasure again. She dug her nails into his brother's shoulders and Tom with a loud roar thrusted to her for last time and started ejaculating several streams of his cum, filling his lover.

Both of them were gasping for air and enjoyed the wonderful feeling of their shared orgasm and first lovemaking. Tom hugged his sister and turned onto his back, with her on top of him. Maggie was so happy that she leaned her face on Tom's strong chest and started quietly crying. Tom understood and stroked her golden hair.

He also wanted to cry from happiness but managed to hold back his tears and comfort his sister, who had just become his lover.

***

"It was so... beautiful..." Maggie whispered as she lay on her side and Tom pressed against her from behind and embraced her.

He kissed her on the back of the neck and gently ran his hand along her arm. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me, Maggie," he mumbled in response.

"Really? Do you really think so?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

"Yes... You are a beautiful woman, sweet little sister... and a wonderful lover," he replied.

Maggie couldn't believe it. She wanted to shout it to the whole world and tell it how happy she was. But she couldn't. What she just did with her brother... was wrong and forbidden, but for her it was right and very beautiful. And as she thought about it, she fell asleep in her brother's arms.

I can't believe... that I used to curse the day my little sister was born. How stupid I was...

To be continued...

**********************************************************************************************************

This is the end of this part of the story, dear readers.

How did you like the story? Wasn't that too much? Will you want another part of this story? Please, leave your comment and tell me how much you liked it.

Thanks for your reading, support and rating :)