All Comments on 'Love Doesn't Choose Pt. 03'

by ESTECZ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa12 months ago

Incredibly beautiful story, touching the heart, soul and thoughts. Estecz, you have wonderfully shown how love can overcome all troubles and difficulties. You have beautifully portrayed how a loving person takes care of a loved one. I would like to experience such a beautiful love that Maggie and Tom had for each other, even though they are siblings. They love each other and have love (sex), unfortunately they did not use protection which led to Maggie's pregnancy. And although they try to keep it a secret, Mom discovers that Maggie and Tom love each other 馃懅馃徎鉂わ笍馃馃徎, and that Tom is the father of the child.

And the very beginning, where you described how Maggie discovers that she is pregnant 馃ぐ馃徎 -it's like you Estecz yourself, experienced it. You captured very well the moment of fear caused by the news of Maggie's pregnancy in Tom, and then how Tom takes care of Maggie, still hiding from everyone that they love each other. And in the end, Andrew inadvertently discovers their secret and tries to blackmail Tom and the family. Maggie and Tom's flight from the States to Europe, a beautiful thing, the birth of two children - a girl and a boy. I can't find the words Estecz to tell you that you have created a wonderful story. SissyBoy Asia from Warsaw, Poland. 馃懅馃徎鉂わ笍馃馃徎

Niesamowicie pi臋kna historia, poruszaj膮ca serce, dusz臋 i my艣li. Estecz wspaniale ukaza艂a艣 jak mi艂o艣膰 potrafi zwyci臋偶y膰 wszystkie k艂opoty, trudno艣ci. Pi臋knie przedstawi艂a艣 jak kochaj膮ca osoba opiekuje si臋 kochan膮 osob膮. Sama chcia艂abym do艣wiadczy膰 takiej pi臋knej mi艂o艣ci jak膮 obdarzyli si臋 Maggie i Tom pomimo 偶e s膮 rodze艅stwem. Kochaj膮 si臋 oraz uprawiaj膮 mi艂o艣膰 (seks), niestety nie zabezpieczyli si臋 co doprowadzi艂o do ci臋偶y Maggie. I cho膰 pr贸buj膮 utrzyma膰 to w tajemnicy to Mama odkrywa 偶e Maggie i Tom si臋 kochaj膮 馃懅馃徎鉂わ笍馃馃徎, oraz 偶e to Tom jest ojcem dziecka.

A sam pocz膮tek, gdzie opisa艂a艣 jak Maggie odkrywa 偶e jest w ci膮偶y 馃ぐ馃徎 - to jakby艣 sama Estecz to przechodzi艂a, do艣wiadczy艂a. Bardzo fajnie uj膮艂a艣 to chwil臋 strachu jak膮 wywo艂a艂a wiadomo艣膰 o ci膮偶y Maggie u Toma, a potem jak Tom opiekuje si臋 Maggie wci膮偶 ukrywaj膮c przed wszystkimi 偶e si臋 kochaj膮. A na koniec przez nieuwag臋 ich tajemnic臋 odkrywa Andrew i pr贸buje szanta偶owa膰 Toma i rodzin臋. Ucieczka Maggie i Toma ze Stan贸w do Europy, pi臋kna rzecz urodzenie si臋 dw贸jki dzieci - dziewczynki i ch艂opca. Nie umiem znale藕膰 s艂贸w Estecz, aby Ci powiedzie膰 偶e stworzy艂a艣 cudown膮 histori臋. SissyBoy Asia z Warszawy, Polska. 馃懅馃徎鉂わ笍馃馃徎

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very, very beautiful story. You really can write. Pls, do more stories like these have been...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why tf would you admire inc*st you goon, you鈥檙e lucky this is just a story, otherwise anyone who liked it would be behind bars

ESTECZESTECZ9 months agoAuthor

@Anon

For your question why I admire incest I will tell you this. People, laws and religions have no rights tell us who we can love and who we can't. I admire it even because it's very rare thing, so much taboo and forbinden fruit is always sweeter. I'm not incestuous but still I admire it very much and I wouldn't be oppose to it if I could be.

If you have problem with incest then why you read such a stories?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your best story by far , while I disagree that guns bring misfortune. ( they don鈥檛 owning one just means you are able to protect yourself from world) that鈥檚 not even a minor plot point and it鈥檚 a characters opinion that adds depth to said character so I can鈥檛 even say it鈥檚 a negative. 9/10 is what I鈥檇 rate not a soul , 8letter, or xarth story but still a darn good one

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

Weird, rushed ending. Andrew, the attempted rapist, just continues being a shit without repercussions. Not very enjoyable, even with a putative happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a beautiful and loving story between a brother and his sexually na茂ve younger sister. The depth of their love knows no bounds. They truly are meant for each other. Society be damned!

So, they apparently have sex ed in school (I believe Tom mentioned it in a previous chapter) but they don't recognize the signs of morning sickness or think "hey, all this unprotected sex leads to pregnancy right?" "What pill?" Oh my sweet summer child. I guess Maggie was asleep during those classes.

This story highlighted the ignorance that religion places on how some things actually work in the world. Reluctance of proper education particularly towards sexual topics being a big one. What was that about a FIFTY percent chance of being disabled? Yeah you see what I'm talking about?

This Andrew prick needs to go die in a fire. People that get joy from hurting others and thrive on interfering in the lives of other people really need to be eliminated. There's enough shit in the world; why add to it? He was just mad because he didn't get to fuck Maggie but Tom did and likely suspected all along that Tom and Maggie were up to stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userESTECZ@ESTECZ
I am transgender male to female and I am on the HRT program. I live in Czechia. I like erotic stories with romance and drama. I love almost all types of genres, but especially LGBTQ+ stories or incest. If you want to contact me other than by email, you can find me on Discord (...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES