Love Doesn't Choose Pt. 03

Story Info
Maggie feels strange; the love of the siblings is in danger.
16.5k words
4.49
4.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
93 Followers

Hello, dear readers.

This is the last part of Tom and Maggie's love.

As the category title suggests -this is an incest story and it's a story about siblings who come from a religious family.

The two main characters in this story have already been featured in my other story, Twins' Special Bond, so if you have read that story, you'll know who this story is about.

Warning:

English is not my native language, so please excuse any errors in the text.

I would like to warn you that this part of the story is dramatic and sad, but I promise you that there will be a happy ending.

I wish you a pleasant reading and I would be glad if you leave me a comment how you liked the story.

All characters are over 18 years old.

**********************************************************************************************************

SMACK!

The moment I heard this sound, I felt as if my life had stopped. I broke out in a cold sweat of fear. I was kneeling on the floor next to my bed, holding the blanket tightly to my chest, and watched in horror as my brother let out a pained scream, took his face in his hands and fell to the floor.

Drops of his blood fell onto my floor, where they formed a small red pool...

***

A month and a half ago.

After that prom incident, our lives were still normal. When our parents came home late at night, Tommy and I explained everything to them right away. My parents weren't very happy about Tom fighting, but they were happy that he protected me, even if it cost him his monocle the next morning.

The days continued to pass... until finally the day came for our high school graduation, which Tom and I passed excellently, and we both received successful acceptances to the local college.

We couldn't wait to be in college together, make love and be alone every day.

Of course, we also showed our love for each other at home, even when our parents were home. I used to wait until my parents went to sleep, and then quietly sneak into my brother's bed, and we would both silently express our love to each other. And early in the morning... before my parents woke up, I went back to my room and continued to sleep, even though I slept much worse than when I was lying comfortably with my head on Tom's chest and we snuggled together.

We were very happy together... and still secretive. We were both very careful not to get caught by our parents. That would probably mean the end of us. And so it went on, until one night, a week after we graduated, and I started to have a strange feeling.

***

I was lying in his bed with Tommy. We were snuggled together and my face was resting on his big chest. I had no idea why, but I woke up out of nowhere... and couldn't go back to sleep.

So, I thought about the two of us and our future and imagined the two of us living together in the family home... we had two children and all four of us were content and happy. At that moment we didn't miss anything...

Damn...

I broke out in a cold sweat and started feeling sick. I felt like something wanted to come out of my stomach.

I held my palm in front of my mouth so something wouldn't accidentally come out. I quickly broke out of Tom's embrace, who of course woke up from my quick movement. I quickly got up from the bed and ran to his bathroom.

As soon as I opened Tom's bathroom door, I ran to the toilet bowl, knelt down in front of it, and immediately began to vomit. I had no idea why I felt sick out of the blue. I probably had to eat something bad last night.

"Maggie? Are you okay?" Tom asked, a little concerned, as he came into the bathroom and squatted down next to me.

I threw up again. "I don't know..." I breathed out. "I must have eaten something bad," I added, throwing up again and starting to feel a little better.

Tommy gently stroked my back and held my long golden hair so it wouldn't get dirty, and after a while I was really feeling better, and just leaned against the toilet bowl, breathing loudly.

"Wait a minute... I'll clean you," Tom said, reaching for a towel with which he gently wiped my mouth.

Then he helped me stand up, I felt kind of weak, and he led me to the sink where I rinsed my mouth thoroughly to get rid of the horrible taste of gastric juice.

After rinsing my mouth and brushing my teeth, I looked at my brother in the mirror standing behind me. He came closer to me, took me in his arms, put his hands around my stomach and kissed my shoulder.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked, also looking at me in the mirror.

I nodded and smiled a little.

"You pretty much scared me, you know," he said softly, turning me to face him, "I was afraid something had happened to you, little sister." He hugged me closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around his back and rested my head on his big chest, letting out a soft sigh as I relaxed in his safe embrace. "I know," I whispered. "I must have eaten something really bad..."

Tommy nodded a little and kissed the top of my head to make me feel better. I knew my brother would always be there for me... no matter what.

After a while, we slowly walked back to his room and laid back on the warm bed and snuggled together. This time I managed to fall asleep because I was already feeling good.

***

Early in the morning, I returned to my room as usual and slept in my bed for a while longer. When I woke up, I went to my bathroom to take a shower.

In my mind, I couldn't get the night vomiting out of my head. It was possible that I had gotten it from the food... but it was strange for me that it came out of nowhere.

After showering I dried myself off and dried my hair too, then I fixed my hair so it looked nice. I dressed in a comfortable white tank top with soft straps and short jean shorts and went downstairs to the kitchen where I could smell the wonderful smell of bacon and eggs.

When I came into the kitchen, Dad and Tommy were already sitting at the table eating breakfast, and Mom was standing at the stove preparing breakfast for me.

"Good morning..." I said as I entered the room and sat down at the table as well.

"Good morning, honey. I'm making you bacon, eggs and toast, your favorite," Mom replied with a smile as she looked at me.

I couldn't wait to bite into the food, but out of the blue, as if my brain had been reset, I got an appetite for something else. "Thanks, Mom... but..."

"But?" Mom looked at me, confused.

"I'd rather have a lemon," I announced, as if nothing had happened.

At that moment, everyone looked at me in wonder. "A lemon for breakfast?" dad asked as he looked up from his newspaper.

"Yes. What's so strange about that?" I slowly scanned their gazes and ended up at my mom, who was still looking at me in confusion. "I'm in the mood for something sour..."

"Okay..." Mom stammered, as if she was shocked by my choice. "The lemon is in the fridge."

"Great..." I cheered happily, getting up from my chair and walking to the fridge. I opened it and took out my lemon, which I then cut into two halves and happily sat back down at the table.

Tommy stared at me blankly as I licked the sour juice of the lemon and bit into the inside, and I noticed that his expression became a little disgusted.

"How can you eat it like that?" Tom shook his head and averted his eyes from me.

"Well..." I shrugged. "It's yummy," I answered him with a smile.

"No wonder you throw up at night..." Tommy mumbled... but my parents and I could hear him well.

There was silence. My parents were very concerned about mine and Tom's health, and when they heard what my brother said, my mother came over and sat in the chair next to me, facing me.

"Did you throw up?" my mother asked me anxiously, putting her hand on my knee.

I nodded slowly, and my mother's gaze rested on the lemon I was holding, then she looked at my face again.

"I must have eaten something bad yesterday..." I said, averting my eyes from my mother.

Mother swallowed loudly and slowly rose from her chair. "Probably," she replied, but I could hear the sarcasm in her tone.

I looked at my father, who was still looking at me over the top of the newspaper he was reading, gazing at me with the same expression as my mother. He was thoughtful and his expression changed to one of fear after a while, and when I looked at my brother next to me... he was looking at me the same way.

What's going on here? It went through my mind.

***

The rest of breakfast passed in complete silence. I had a feeling that everyone was hiding something from me or suspecting something that I didn't know. I had no idea how to feel about it, so after breakfast I took my things and went out to do my work.

The weather was pretty bad today and a few small drops of rain fell here and there, so I took my black hoodie with me just in case.

In the stables everything was as usual. I led the horses out of their stalls one by one and cleaned their stalls as I always did... except then something strange happened... when I was cleaning Sugar's stall.

After I swept his stall, I went to get a bucket and filled it with water. Then I went back while he waited patiently in front of his stall, and I poured water from the bucket into his trough. I did it like this about five times as I did with the other horses, and when I poured the sixth bucket into his trough... Sugar followed me into the stall.

He gently nudged me from behind with his nose until it tickled me. I giggled a little and put the bucket on the floor. I turned to face him and wrapped my arms around his big neck.

Sometimes he liked to tease me that way... but this time I hugged him... and he broke away from my embrace as if he didn't want it. So I put my hands along my body and looked at him in confusion. He had never rejected my hug before.

Sugar took a small step towards me, looking at me strangely, and when his head was close to mine, his nose sniffed my belly.

It was strange, but I let him do it... and then suddenly I felt something inside me.

I covered my stomach with one hand and my mouth with the other. I felt the need to throw up again. Panicking, I looked around for where I could throw it up, but the only place I could think of was the bucket I used to carry water in for horses. I bent to the bucket and began to vomit.

I threw up about three times and then I started to feel better again.

What is happening to me? I thought as I straightened up and took a quick breath.

I had the awful taste of gastric juice in my mouth again and it burned quite badly in my mouth and nose.

***

It didn't make any sense to me. I had no idea why I was suddenly vomiting out of nothing, and I was really starting to worry about myself. Right after I finished my work in the stables... I ran home to my room to find out something.

I sat down on my bed, leaned my back against the wall, put my laptop on my lap and turned it on.

I opened an online doctor on the internet and entered into the filters what had happened to me recently. I threw up several times. I had an unusual appetite for something sour... and then at the end I was asked when was the last time I had my period.

I didn't understand why the online doctor wanted to know, but I reached for my phone and found out... I was a month late. Without thinking, I immediately typed it into my laptop, and after waiting for a while, I got the result.

Probable pregnancy.

Pregnancy? Me?

That was... surprising to me and... I started to feel happiness going through me. Becoming a mother was the most beautiful moment for every woman.

I could feel my warm tears of happiness on my cheeks as I kept looking at my laptop and repeatedly read that sentence... probable pregnancy.

I can't believe that I can be pregnant... I smiled happily and cried a little with joy.

Of course, I knew that the online doctor wasn't accurate and it could be wrong. But somehow I already knew what could happen to me. I put my laptop aside, got out of bed and started to change.

I put on the clothes I usually wore to the city. Then I put on another sweatshirt without a hood, took my bike helmet and went outside.

I was going to ride into town to see my doctor to confirm my pregnancy. I didn't believe in pregnancy tests that you can pee on, so I wanted confirmation from a professional.

***

Our workers were busy in our yard. The harvest was to begin in a week, so everyone, including my brother and dad, were preparing for it.

I walked across our yard to the garage where I kept my bike. Tommy must have noticed me from the harvester as I walked into the garage, because he came up to me a moment later as I was pulling my bike out of the garage.

"Maggie," he said with a smile as he approached me.

"Tommy..."

"Are you going somewhere?" he asked me when he saw me putting on my bike helmet and leaning my bike against me.

"I'm going into town. To see my doctor."

"Because of... the vomiting?"

I nodded in agreement and snapped the straps on my helmet.

"I'd like to talk to you about that, too, Maggie." He sounded a little sadder and more anxious than before. He looked at me with sad eyes and gently wrapped his arms around my hips. We were still in the garage, so no one could notice us unless they went inside. "There's something I want to ask you, little sister... but it can wait," he said, hugging me to his chest and resting his head on my shoulder. "I love you. Don't ever forget that."

"I won't forget. I know you love me because I love you too," I answered him and our lips and mouth met for a few seconds.

***

I was sitting in the waiting room of my doctor, a gynecologist. I didn't go to her as often as I should have, but neither did my mother. I had some time before it was my turn to think about my possible pregnancy.

Could I really be pregnant?

I couldn't even imagine it... how excited I'd be if it was true.

"Ms. Parker, come in," said the nice nurse who opened the office door and looked out at me.

I wiped a small tear of joy from my face and slowly walked in, smiling broadly and hopeful. My doctor was sitting at the table. She was an older African American woman, and she had been very kind to me in the past when my mother first brought me here.

"Hello Maggie," the doctor turned away from the monitor and looked at me with a warm smile.

"Hello..." I replied a little shyly.

"Are you going for a checkup? The last time you were here was two years ago."

"I know," I answered immediately. "Just..."

"Sit next to me in the chair and tell me what's bothering you." The doctor interrupted me and I then sat down next to her.

"I'm not feeling very well. I took a test on the Internet to find out what might be wrong with me... and..." I fell silent for a moment. "I found out that I'm probably pregnant."

"When was the last time you had your period, Maggie?" the doctor asked me calmly.

"A month ago."

"Did you throw up?"

I nodded immediately, because that was the main thing that seemed strange about me.

"Okay, girl..." the doctor replied with a wide smile, her white teeth gleaming. "Hop on the bed and I'll examine you, okay?"

I took off my sweatshirt and hung it on the hanger. Then I had to take off my jeans and my panties and lie half-naked on the gynecological bed.

I remembered that this examination was never very pleasant for me, so I closed my eyes, the doctor put on gloves and slowly pushed her hand inside me. It really wasn't very pleasant, but it was bearable, so I lay calmly with my hands on my stomach and waited for everything to be over.

I felt the doctor's hand move slowly inside me and then suddenly stopped and didn't move for a long time. I opened my eyes and looked down between my legs at the doctor, who grinned sweetly at me and began to pull her hand out of me.

"You're pregnant, Maggie."

"Really?"

Hundreds of emotions flooded through me. I sobbed quietly, but mostly with joy, and began to cry softly as I felt happy. That was the most beautiful thing I... That I could hear and I still couldn't believe it.

"Am I going to be a mother?" I asked myself very quietly.

I can't wait to tell Tom. I love him so much and I want us to be happy together... with our baby.

***

TOM

I had a pretty busy day today. There was really a lot of work. I worked with my father and his staff from morning till night.

I was tired, but luckily we were done for today. The harvests were always difficult. I said goodbye to the guys who were going home, and I also went home with my father.

I went straight to my room, and as soon as I entered, I fell face down on the bed and let out a tired sigh.

After resting for a while, I lazily got out of bed and went to my bathroom. I stripped naked, filled my bath with warm water and slowly got into the tub.

I leaned my arms on the edge of the tub and closed my eyes.

Tough day... I thought, sighed again and leaned back to relax a little.

I finally had some time with my thoughts and of course I thought of my beloved little sister. I couldn't wait for the night to come, for everyone to be asleep and for the two of us to make love again.

If I had a little more strength today... and Maggie felt better after vomiting.

As I lay there, relaxing and thinking about how I was going to make love with Maggie and then her throwing up today... something occurred to me.

Is Maggie on the pill? I thought. Wait! Why am I thinking about this now?

"FUCK!" I cursed out loud and immediately came to my senses and became unsteady.

Could my little sister be pregnant? I started to feel afraid and took a deep breath. No... that can't be true. I think I'm just imagining it.

***

I took off the towel and threw it on my bed as I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I kept thinking about all of this and whether Maggie could really be pregnant.

I was getting the clean shorts I usually slept in out of the closet and putting them on when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened... and Maggie entered my room beaming with joy, closing the door behind her and leaning back against it. I had never seen her so happy.

"Tommy..." my little sister sighed happily.

"Maggie... isn't it a little early? The parents aren't asleep yet," I said.

"I wanted to tell you something..." Maggie winked at me and smiled broadly.

"I actually want to talk to you too... or rather ask you something. Something very important."

"I can't wait to tell you the news... but ask me, Tommy," she replied cheerfully.

I walked slowly toward her, Maggie had her hands behind her back and was standing with her back against the door. With my left hand, I tucked the golden strand of hair on her forehead behind her ear, then I gently lifted her chin and we both looked directly at each other.

"My love..." I swallowed hard. "Please tell me the truth." Her happy expression changed a little, but she waited for what I was about to ask her.

It was stupid of me not to have asked her much earlier.

"Are you on the pill?"

She blinked at me in confusion. "What pill?"

"You don't know? Are you on birth control?" I asked her this time already nervous, I could feel my hand trembling on her face.

She looked at me for a long time, her eyebrows raised, lips quivering as if she wanted to say something.

"No..." she replied, swallowing softly. "That's exactly what I want to talk to you about."

"What?" My breath quickened a little.

Her hands rested on her tummy and little tears appeared on her face. "I'm pregnant, Tommy," she sobbed happily.

"Maggie... what..." My lips began to tremble.

I sniffled softly and held my head in my hands. "You've got to be kidding me!"

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
93 Followers