Love Doesn't Choose Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." Maggie sniffled. "I understand, even though it's hard. I want to be with you as much as possible."

"Me too," I whispered back to her, lifting her chin and our mouths connected again.

I had a feeling that a dark cloud was settling over our love and that something bad would happen. I wanted to be as careful as possible. Love between siblings was rare and had to be well protected. Both our love and the love between Percy and Casey.

Maggie told me one day that she had seen the two of them kissing together on a bench in the park. At least Maggie and I were sure that we weren't the only ones in the world. Which gave me hope.

I was in an embrace with my lover, we enjoyed each other's touch. Maggie's window was open, the sound of rain was coming in, and I heard thunder in the distance.

Apparently I wasn't the only one hearing it, because Maggie yelped nervously and looked out of the window.

"Calm down, Maggie, calm down," I immediately whispered when I sensed Maggie's nervousness. I hugged her tighter to make her feel safe and secure, because I knew very well that she was afraid of storms, and I wanted her to be calm for the sake of our child. "How about we talk about something more beautiful?"

"That would be nice," Maggie replied gently, stroking my hand. We both thought for a moment about what to talk about until Maggie broke the silence. "I am... ten weeks pregnant and yet... we haven't talked about... what gender it could be."

I had to smile broadly because Maggie was right. "I would like to have both. A boy and a girl. It doesn't matter to me what gender our child will be... but that it will be okay and that it will be healthy."

"You're right," Maggie replied lovingly. "The important thing is that it will be healthy and okay."

There was another sound of thunder from outside.

Maggie winced and squeezed my hand tightly.

"Shhh, Maggie, take it easy."

A storm was approaching, and I was worried if Maggie and the baby would be okay. Stress could have hurt her during pregnancy, and that's exactly what I wanted to prevent.

Fortunately, it wasn't a big storm and it passed us by pretty quickly, and Maggie was fine right away, which I was very happy about. I had to protect them both more than before.

***

Making love under our roof when someone was home was no longer safe, so Maggie and I had to resort to celibacy until it was just the two of us together.

Those were long days for both of us, and our desire to lie naked in bed together and make love was growing day by day and it was becoming unbearable for us. Fortunately, one day, a week after my mother found Maggie's panties in my room, we both found salvation.

The day began as usual. Our farm had already been harvested, so I had no more work and could enjoy myself at home.

We were all sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast, there was a long silence before dad broke it.

"Oh honey, what are you doing?" dad said a little annoyed to our mother.

All of us at the table raised our heads and looked at dad.

"You tore the tablecloth..." dad added a little calmer and ran his finger over the torn part of the tablecloth.

"Oh no..." Mother sighed. "This is the third time."

"What's wrong, mom?" Maggie asked anxiously.

"My wedding ring broke two days ago," she said and sounded sad. "My gem fell out of it when I was washing the dishes and all that was left was a sharp barb. I found the gem, but I already ruined two of Tom's shorts," she said, looking at her hand where she wore the ring.

"Then have a goldsmith repair it," I replied, biting into the toast.

"I think so. I have to go to town today to do something, so I'll stop there."

"I can take you with me, I also need to go to town today so we can go together." Dad suggested and Mom nodded.

"Okay," she added.

At that moment I realized that Maggie and I would be home alone, and from the look on my sister's face I could tell that she realized it too.

***

When I saw through the window of my room that my parents were gone, I was happy. I could finally be alone with my little sister... so I didn't wait for anything and went to her.

Maggie was sitting on the couch in the living room reading a book. I approached her from behind, wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed the top of her head.

My sister smiled widely, lifted her head, our eyes met and our lips touched. Maggie put her book down beside her and caressed my cheek.

I jumped over the back of the couch and sat down next to her. I grabbed her hips, Maggie wrapped her arms around my neck and we began to kiss passionately.

As we did so, we moaned softly and Maggie slowly laid down on her back and pulled me with her and I laid safely on top of her so I wouldn't squeeze her pregnant belly and hurt our baby somehow.

Our legs and arms intertwined and so did our tongues. My cock was already hard and it could not wait to penetrate my little sister again.

"The parents are gone..." I whispered into my sister's ear and gently bit her earlobe.

"Then take me to my room, brother," Maggie replied in a soft voice, running her hand through my hair as I kissed her neck. "I want you so much."

Her wish was my command. All the blood in my body went to my crotch, where it gave me clear signals of what I should do. I took my little sister in my arms, her arms were still around my neck, and with our mouths connected, I lifted her up and slowly carried her to her room.

We kissed each other continuously. It was a bit difficult to kiss while paying attention to the way, especially when I went up the stairs with her, and when I was on the second to last step... I stumbled clumsily and fell to the floor with my beloved in my arms.

Fortunately, nothing happened to me or Maggie. We thought it was quite funny and we both laughed a little. I took her in my arms again and this time carried her to her room without kissing her.

At the door, Maggie reached out and opened it. I walked in with her and closed the door behind me with my foot.

I sat my little sister on the edge of the bed. I kissed her and straightened up. Maggie watched me with loving eyes as I took off my dark blue polo shirt. I loosened my belt, and now she got up from the bed and began to undress as well.

When we were both in just our underwear, I wrapped my arms around my lover's waist. We looked into each other's eyes for a long time and like in slow motion our faces approached and finally our lips kissed tenderly.

Maggie held on to my shoulders while my lips spread kisses on her cheeks and neck. I gently bit her earlobe and trailed my kisses down to her chest.

My hands caressed her back from bottom to top and unbuttoned her bra behind her back. I gently let her bra fall to the floor and cupped her cute breasts with my palms. My lips continued to kiss her neck and chest until they finally enclosed her right nipple and my teeth bit it gently.

Maggie moaned loudly and ran her left hand through my hair.

I directed my kisses to her other nipple and then knelt in front of her, wrapping my arms around her waist and placing small kisses on her round pregnant belly where Maggie held the fruit of our love that would become our child in six months.

I stood up, still holding her hips, and we began kissing again, walking together with slow steps to the bed.

We laid down together in her bed. Maggie was lying on her back, and I was lying on top of her. We caressed each other, placed kisses on each other's bodies, and finally I slowly lowered my face down to her crotch.

I slowly pulled down her white panties and saw again her cave, which my hard cock already knew very well. I saw with my eyes and felt with my fingers and tongue that Maggie was sufficiently wet and horny.

"Take me, Tommy." Maggie whimpered loudly.

I took off the last piece of clothing that prevented us from being naked together. Without hesitation, Maggie immediately took my hard cock in her hand and began to stroke it with slow movements.

One last time before the main course, I kissed her deeply and guided my dick into her cave. I slowly started pushing and penetrating my lover. Her mouth opened and made sounds of love that were like music to my ears.

Carefully, so as not to hurt my sister, I laid down on top of her, put my hands under her armpits and hugged her around shoulders and slowly began to make love to her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed me deeper into her. It felt so good to be back inside my sweet little sister, in the love of my life, and making love to her.

We both moaned as we kissed and slowly made love. We made love like that for a long time, until Maggie slid her hand down and started playing with her clit. Obviously she was about to climax as I was, so I increased my pace a little.

"Love me, brother!" She groaned very loudly.

"I love you!" I cried out and breathed quickly.

I thrusted into her a few more times and finally pushed my dick as deep as I could, we both screamed in pleasure together. Maggie started to tremble slightly, her pussy squeezed me tightly and I released another load of my seed into my little sister.

I breathed out and rested on top of her. I remembered our first lovemaking after finding out Maggie was pregnant and she asked me after sex if I could give her more than one child if I kept filling her with my sperm. Of course, that was nonsense... but I wouldn't have minded... if Maggie was carrying more than one child inside her.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Almost a cry of pain was heard behind us.

Maggie and I didn't even look to see who was screaming, but it was clear to both of us that someone was in the room with us, and immediately, without thinking, we started screaming and crying. I hugged my little sister tightly and rolled to the edge of the bed with her and fell to the floor with her on top of me.

She also took her comforter, which she immediately wrapped around herself. We cried in our despair that someone had discovered us, and we found out who.

Our mother stood crying and leaning against the closet next to the door, completely devastated by what she had just seen. She covered her mouth with her hand and screamed into it.

"What did you kids do?" Mom cried.

Our secret was out.

Maggie and I were in a tight hug and were in an ocean of our sad tears. It was a fucked up situation.

I reached into the bed to grab my shorts and quickly put them on as I laid on my back. Maggie was kneeling next to the bed, snuggled in her comforter, crying sadly and scared into it.

Sobbing, I crawled over to my mother, who was completely horrified by the situation. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my head in her stomach.

I groaned in despair.

Slowly I stood up, it was almost as if I was climbing my mother like a mountain.

"Mom... please forgive us!"

SMACK!

With a quick movement of my mother's hand, I received a hard slap across my cheek. I thought that a normal slap didn't hurt that much, but at that moment a huge pain shot through my face, forcing me to fall to my knees and curl up on the floor.

I held my face, crying into my hands, but I felt something sticky in my palms and felt the taste of iron on my lips. I looked down at my hands, which were red and there were a few drops of blood on the floor

Screaming, Maggie crawled to me, completely naked, and looked at my face with a horrified expression.

"What did you do, mom?!" Maggie whimpered and immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close.

I hugged my little sister back, unconsciously spreading my blood over her body.

"You're bleeding really bad. You need to go to the hospital!" Maggie cried as she looked at my red face again.

I felt myself relax, and after a while I felt like I forgot where I was. It seemed as if my strength left me and my body slowly fell back on the floor.

I laid down, almost contentedly, on the floor. I felt coldness and hotness at the same time, and I desperately wanted to sleep.

"I'm going to take a nap here..." I mumbled weakly.

"WHAT? NO! You need to go to the hospital!" I heard the frightened voice of my little sister.

Someone entered the room, but I couldn't see very well who it was. He looked around the room until he knelt down next to me and started shaking me.

"Tom! Tom! Can you hear me?"

Funny. It sounds like my dad's voice.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around a little. I heard a weak cry from a girl who was next to me, and when I smelled her scent, I knew it was my sweet Maggie.

I was sitting in a car in the back seat and Maggie was holding something and pressing it to my face where I felt pain.

I felt very weak and wanted to continue sleeping so I closed my eyes again and let out a weak and relaxed breath.

***

MAGGIE

I squeezed my brother's hand tightly as he laid in the hospital bed. I sat on the chair next to him and I was still crying and recovering from it all.

I was putting everything together and wondered what had happened.

Mother had caught us in bed together, so it must have been clear to her by now that Tom was the father of my child.

My child... I had to smile sadly, because I was still happy about it, even after everything that happened.

My brother got a big slap in the face from his mother. He had the bad luck that our mother was left-handed and she had that broken ring on her left hand, which somehow turned with the thorn in her palm, and when she hit Tom... she split his face and gave him a deep wound that started bleeding profusely.

What is going to happen now? I thought and sobbed softly.

Mother sat with father on the couch and sniffled sadly. She was taken away by what she saw.

I didn't say anything to anyone yet, and apparently dad still didn't know what happened, because during the whole time mom didn't speak and I just urged dad to drive faster because I didn't want to lose my brother.

"Hnnn..." Tommy made a weak sound and opened his eyes.

"Tommy!" I sobbed sadly.

The wound on my brother's cheek had already been stitched and bandaged, so he was fine, but he had lost a lot of blood.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I added desperately, immediately wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm glad you're okay too, Maggie," Tom whispered weakly.

"I'm fine..." I answered him quietly and stroked his healthy cheek.

Dad got up from the couch, but Mom stayed seated. She sat with her hands in her lap and her head down. Dad came over to the bed and stroked Tom's arm.

"I'm glad you're okay too..." he said with a little smile. Then he left the bed with his hands on his hips and walked around the room for a while. "Will someone tell me now... what actually happened?"

Mom was still silent. Tom looked into my eyes, which told me that he loved me, but also that it was probably time to come out with the truth. I swallowed hard and nodded a little.

I opened my mouth to say something, but Tom was faster.

"Mom, dad..." He paused for a moment. "I'm the father of her child. Mom saw us today... in bed together and... it all went wrong." Tom swallowed hard.

Dad exhaled heavily, leaned against the wall to keep from falling to the floor, and rubbed his eyes with his fingers. This was a bad day for all of us. I never thought... that our coming out to our parents would go like this.

"How could I do that?" Finally, our mother spoke. "How could I hit my own son?" she added, bursting into tears again. "I'm the worst mother ever!" She immediately got up from the couch and ran to bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed and hugged my brother. "I'm so sorry that I hurt you, Tommy. Please, forgive me my baby," she cried with despair.

Dad exhaled heavily, leaned against the wall to keep from falling to the floor, and rubbed his eyes with his fingers.

"No, mom. Don't apologize for what happened. It wasn't your fault. I deserved it." Tommy comforted our mother, and in the end he sniffed weakly. "I was expecting that kind of reaction."

"Kids..." Dad murmured after a moment of silence, while Mom cried softly on Tom's shoulder. He came back to the bed and leaned against the headboard at Tom's feet. "You let me down," he said, sounding hurt. "But I think... that this debate would be better if we were at home... and not in a hospital room."

"I understand," I replied sadly, squeezing Tom's hand.

"Dad... I'm telling you now... I will never give up what I have with my little sister. Never!" He emphasized at the end of the sentence.

"I know. I know what love can be... but in your case... I don't like it." Dad straightened up. "Come on. It's time to go home. Tom will be fine here."

"But..." I tried to protest.

"No buts!" Dad sounded stern. It must have hurt him a lot. "I don't want you to be alone anymore," he finished and left the room.

I wanted to be by Tom's side, but I was afraid that dad could get even angrier if I stayed. Fortunately, Tom didn't mind me leaving. He wanted to sleep, so he sent me home with a long kiss on his lips... in front of our mother.

***

The drive home in the back seat was quiet, but the tension was high. Dad stared straight ahead at the road, his brow furrowed. It was clear that things weren't going to be easy with dad, and mother... she looked down at her lap, sniffling softly from time to time. I didn't know what made her sadder, whether it was the fact that she caught her children in bed together, or that she had hurt her own son.

I thought Tom and I would live happily, have beautiful children, and be safe somewhere... but now I was afraid it was going to end badly.

I felt that a black cloud appeared over our love and that I and my brother were now in danger.

When we got home, father broke the awkward silence between us as we stood in the hallway. He wanted to talk, so the three of us slowly walked into our living room. I sat down on the couch with my hands in my lap and my head lowered, while my mother sat in the armchair and my father leaned against the back of the other chair, looking at me for a long time and thinking.

"I still can't believe what happened," Dad spoke after a few seconds of silence. "Maggie?" I slowly lifted my head and looked at him. His face was no longer angry like before, but it was sad and broken. "It was one thing when you told us you were pregnant. Fornication is a sin, but you're my daughter and I could accept that... but blood-fornication, incest is something much worse."

Dad was silent again for a few seconds, continuing to look at me and occasionally rubbing his eyebrows. "I hate to ask you... but I want to be sure." This time the mother also looked at the father with a curious expression. "Did Tom take advantage of you?"

"What?" my mother and I said at the same time.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "How can you think that, dad?" I asked him sadly. "I love Tom and he loves me! He would never use or abuse me."

"I'm sorry Maggie... but I had to ask... just to make sure...that the fault was on both sides." Father explained it to me quietly.

I sobbed, and again warm tears rolled down my cheeks. I got up from the couch and walked away with a furious gait. I left the house and ran to the stable.

In the stables... I immediately went after Sugar. When I was sad, I always went to him. He nudged me lightly with his long nose when I entered his stall.

I stroked his forehead, wrapped my arms around his thick neck and snuggled up to him. Sugar neighed softly and leaned against my head. He was always able to sense and understand how I was feeling.

***

I didn't get home until night. I spent all the time in the stable with my horse and he helped me a lot.

When I came in, there was an uncomfortable silence and the only room with a light was the kitchen. Mother was standing with her back against the kitchen counter, slowly sipping tea.