Love Doesn't Choose Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face was slightly red, probably from crying. I noticed that my parents had more wrinkles on their faces than before.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked in a weak voice as I entered the kitchen.

"I can't say I am..." Mom replied, sipping her tea.

"Where's dad?"

"He went to bed. It really took a lot out of him."

I nodded with a sad sigh.

"Maggie... I don't think Tom is taking advantage of you... I just hope that you really love each other a lot... and that you know what you're doing," she said, placing the cup down on the table.

She walked around me and left the kitchen, whispering that she was going to sleep, leaving me standing there alone.

This won't end well.

***

KATE

Today couldn't have gone worse. I went to the city with James, but I had left some paperwork at home that I needed to do at the office... but I had no idea that when I got home to pick up those papers... that I would find my children in bed together.

What was even worse for me... was that I had hurt my son. My ring was broken, and I had no idea that in the moments when I couldn't hold myself back, when several emotions were running through me at once, that my ring turned with its pointed barb into my palm and split Tom's face.

It took me a long time to realize what I had done to Tom, and by that time we were already taking him to the hospital because he was bleeding profusely. I was thinking of nothing but my child being okay and him forgiving me.

James was worried that Maggie might be innocent in this and that Tom was just taking advantage of her. I had no idea how he could come up with something like that. I didn't believe Tom was capable of such a thing, and what I saw at the hospital when my husband left reassured me... that my children are truly in love with each other.

It was already nighttime, so I went to bed. When I opened the door to our bedroom, James had his hands behind his head and turned on the lamp on the nightstand.

"Aren't you asleep?" I asked him, thinking he had been asleep for a long time.

James sighed heavily. "I can't sleep. I keep thinking about what actually happened today."

"Do you really think Tom would be able to just use Maggie?" I said as I got into bed and covered myself with the covers.

"I don't know, Kate. I just remember the way he used to treat her."

"I can reassure you... Tom is definitely not taking advantage of Maggie."

He turned his head toward me and looked at my face. "How can you be so sure?"

"You didn't see what I did when we were in the hospital. When you left the room... Maggie stroked Tom's cheek... and the two shared a sweet, long kiss. If Tom was using her, I'm sure Maggie wouldn't look so happy the entire time." I paused for a moment, snuggled up to my husband and rested my head on his chest. "They really are in love with each other. I sniffled at the end.

"But how is that possible? People who grew up together are not attractive to each other. Especially siblings, parents and children, etc. What did we do wrong, honey?"

"I really don't know, James... but I can't hate my children for what they did. I'll burn in hell with them if it means they will be okay."

"What are we going to do with them?" James whispered, kissing me gently on the head.

"I don't know. I want to help them somehow... but I don't know how."

"You're right, dear." I felt my husband swallow hard and let out a weak breath. "Even though I don't agree with what they did... they're still our children. It's just that no one can find out. Especially not the police or Minister Jenkins. You know they can go to jail for this?"

"I know... and that's what I'm afraid of, too. If our children really love each other that much, want to be happy and have children together... then they can't stay here." I sobbed, feeling my warm tears on my cheeks. "I don't want to kick them out... just want to help them live somewhere... in safety," I added, hugging my husband tightly.

***

MAGGIE

The next day, a quiet household prevailed at home. My parents exchanged only a few words with me... but nothing more. Should I have been worried about the worst?

I could not live with the feeling that I, my brother and our child would be kicked out of the house. I wanted to live happily and have a healthy and happy family with Tom... but unfortunately, I felt now that it was not going to happen that way.

After lunch we picked Tom up from the hospital as he was ready to be discharged home. On the way back, we sat together in the back seat of the car, hugging each other desperately. We both had little tears on our cheeks and Tom had a three-inch scar on his right cheek that was stitched and treated.

It was as hard for me to see his disfigured face as it was for our mother... but Tom still didn't blame her. He claimed he deserved it, even though I didn't understand exactly why.

"How was it at home?" Tom whispered weakly.

"Not very good... Dad thinks you were just using me."

"What?" Tom tensed a little. "I would never use you, little sister..." He stroked my golden hair. "I love you and I want to be with you forever," he added very quietly so our parents wouldn't hear us.

"I love you too... my love." I whimpered softly and hugged him tighter.

Dad occasionally looked at us in the rearview mirror and watched us hug and cuddle. He often let out a soft sigh and shook his head. I wondered what he was thinking.

"What baby, Maggie? You must have been stressed right now. Is everything okay?" Tommy continued to whisper.

"Yes... everything is fine with the baby.

We both felt like we were going to be executed... because we both knew we would have an important conversation at home with mom and dad.

***

It was like yesterday at home. There was a quiet, unpleasant tension in our house.

Tommy was feeling a little weaker, and even though I was small compared to him, I helped him into his room. We sat down together on the edge of his bed and cuddled again.

We were together... and just touching each other helped us to calm down at least a little bit.

My brother propped his chin on the top of my head, and I had my face pressed against his chest. We sat there in silence for several long minutes... until dad came into the room... I noticed his expression when he saw us, and he looked sad.

"Come downstairs... we need to talk," he mumbled, watching us for a moment before leaving the room.

Tommy sighed heavily and ran a hand through my hair. "Let's go then. Time for the execution."

I nodded and sobbed quietly, hugging my brother tightly one last time.

***

Tommy and I sat in separate chairs. Dad didn't want us to be together. I could see in his eyes that he wasn't happy about it, so he sat down on the couch with mom and I and my brother waited for the judge to announce the verdict.

"Kids..." Dad spoke after a moment of silence. "You know that we love you. We want you to be happy and have a happy life... but... you have done something... that is very hard for me and your mother to accept." He waited a while and I felt my heart beat faster. "What were you thinking... when you made a baby? Don't you know that children born to relatives are usually physically or mentally handicapped?"

"We had no idea this would happen..." Tommy spoke and swallowed loudly. "So you're kicking us out of the house?"

Dad looked at us for a moment. Thoughts ran through his head.

"No, Tom... we're not kicking you out of the house. We've decided... that you can stay with us... but on one condition." Dad sounded stern.

"On what condition?" I asked.

"We don't want you to do these things together. Not under our roof. You can be together... but no kissing, no holding hands, and most of all... no sex together. As long as you're under our roof."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Our parents still loved us after all this. Suddenly, I began to believe... that things might turn out well for us after all.

I looked at my brother, and he was looking at me. I could see in his eyes that he was thinking the same thing as me.

"Anyway..." Dad continued. "You know very well that what you did could have bad consequences for you. Incest is illegal in this state and you could both go to jail if you were reported to the police."

"So what are we supposed to do now?" I wiped away the tears that were streaming down my cheeks.

Mother cleared her throat and took a deep breath.

"We want you to stay with us... but at the same time, we know it's not safe for you here," mom said, pausing for a moment. "Dad and I have decided... to deposit half a million into each of your accounts... so you can live in a safe place. Somewhere where what you're doing... is legal and where you can be happy."

"So..." I sniffled with a small smile. "Aren't you mad at us?"

"Well, Maggie..." Dad sighed softly. "We don't agree with what you're doing... but we allow you to do it."

"You're our children and we want you to be happy... even if it means... be burned in hell," our mother added.

I whimpered with a small sob and pressed my palms to my face. I got up from the chair and hugged my brother who was still sitting, but without thinking, he hugged me back lovingly.

"I love you..." I whispered.

Tommy stroked my back, I felt the warm wetness of his tears of joy on my chest where my brother's head was.

"I love you too," he replied, hugging me even tighter.

"See James?" Mom said quietly to dad behind our backs, but I heard her, "I see the love between them."

"Now I see it too..."

***

I had to admit that a big stone fell from my heart. I thought it would turn out badly for me, my brother, and our child... and in the end our parents took it in the good way.

Even though they weren't happy about it... I noticed my dad's nervousness whenever he saw me and Tom together... but they liked us anyway.

They advised us to go somewhere where our relationship and our child could be safe. Fortunately, there were several countries in the world where our love was legal and no one could judge us for it.

That's why Tommy and I decided... to move to Europe, to France. I knew the basics of French from school and from a volunteer club, and Tommy knew a little French too.

It was sad for us... to leave our family, our home and our country. We loved it here and felt that parents would be sorry to see their children leave... and would probably never see each other again... but they agreed to let us leave, even though they were glad we were still with them... but it was for our own good.

Two weeks had passed since our conversation with our parents, and in a few days Tommy and I were to leave our country forever and begin our life together.

Now I was out in nature with Tommy. We sat together on our horses and rode into the forest. The weather was beautiful and these were the last days here, so we wanted to enjoy them as much as possible.

After we stopped in the forest... Tommy jumped down from his horse and tied our horses to a tree and then helped me down from Sugar to the ground. I loved having his hands on my hips... it was so romantic.

We held hands and walked slowly together further into the woods... where we could have privacy together. We weren't allowed to make love together at home and we respected our parents' wishes, so we had no choice but to be together out of the house and enjoy our love.

Tommy found a taller group of bushes that formed a circle, with a place in the middle where we could make ourselves comfortable because moss grew there. We got in... Tommy wrapped his arms around my waist again and we looked deeply into each other's eyes.

Our faces moved slowly closer to each other, and after a few seconds of feeling each other's quickened breathing, our lips touched and our mouths connected. Tommy's hands moved up from my hips and slid under my shirt. Our tongues joined in our kissing. They rubbed against each other and fought over which mouth would be the battle.

We were happy again, pushing our problems aside and focusing only on ourselves. We both knelt in the moss at the same time, I raised my hands up, Tommy grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off me. As soon as he saw my body, he started kissing my belly, where the fruit of our love was growing. I put my hands behind my back, unbuttoned my bra and let it fall to the ground beside me.

My brother devoted himself to my breasts, squeezing them, kissing them and sucking on them, and he even directed his kisses to my neck, my cheeks and my ears, whispering to me how much he loved me.

I, on the other hand, took off his shirt and ran my small hands over his big chest until my right hand moved lower and ran over the fine light hairs on his belly and then down to his shorts.

We continued to kiss as I pulled down his shorts and boxers and hugged his hard cock in my palm, which stood for me in all its beauty.

Tommy's breathing quickened as I began to move my hand and slowly jerk him off.

"Ah...Maggie," Tom whispered, kissing me again.

Tommy put his arms around my back and carefully laid me down in the moss, resting lightly on top of me. Our mouths parted and his lustful blue eyes scanned me.

"You are so beautiful, little sister," he said softly, kissing my cheek.

His hands began to unbutton my shorts, and then he immediately removed my wet panties as well. My brother's eyes immediately rested on my pussy and looked at it for a long time until they rested on my face again.

His lips gave me a long kiss and then moved to my left ear.

"I can't get enough of you, my love. You're like a sweet candy..." he whispered in my ear and I felt him take his cock in his hand.

The tip of his dick rested against the entrance of my pussy and slowly began to penetrate me. I felt him begin to fill me and I was flooded with the happy feeling that we were connected again when he reached my bottom and began to move slowly, but lovingly and pleasurably inside me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, helping him keep the right pace. Our lovemaking was not fast, but it wasn't slow either... it was just enough to suit us both and enjoy it as much and as long as possible.

I started moaning a little loudly and had to hold back a little. After all, we were in public and it could happen that someone could discover us, even though this place was far away from the city.

"Tommy, Tommy..." I groaned with pleasure, digging my nails into Tom's shoulders. "I love you!" I screamed so loudly that Tommy had to put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

With each thrust into me, our pace began to pick up a little, our passion increased, and we both felt that we were not far from orgasm.

I drooled two fingers and played with my clit to come at the same time as Tommy, and after another minute of wonderful lovemaking Tommy thrust hard into me, a flash of pleasure went through me, my body shook in waves of orgasm, and my brother poured loads of his seed into me.

We were both breathing heavily, and Tommy leaned his forehead against my shoulder. After a moment, his hand gently ran over my round belly and Tommy expelled his last loud breath.

"I was right about you being God's daughter, Maggie." He lifted his head and looked me in the eye. "I couldn't have asked for a better little sister... and lover at the same time."

"Don't blaspheme, Tommy. I'm not the daughter of God." I smirked a little and kissed him on the cheek.

My brother looked at me and thought for a long time until his face rested on my chest and I hugged him close with my arms around his neck.

"I never told you, Maggie... when I first found out... that I was in love with you and wanted you.

"Then tell me... I'd like to know," I replied with a happy smile, stroking his blond hair.

Tommy made himself comfortable next to me, resting his head back on my shoulder and wrapping his arm around my stomach.

"It was February of this year. The two of us and our parents went to church on Sunday like we always do... but I never imagined how that day would change my life." Tommy spoke quietly and I listened intently. "You were in the choir and sang with your colleagues at the end of the service that day. It was beautiful listening to all of you... but then you sang your solo. Your voice and your singing were the most beautiful things I have ever experienced in my life. My eyes were fixed on you and they couldn't tear themselves away. The sunlight shone on you from behind the window, and it seemed to me that God Himself was shining on you."

I had to smile broadly and shed a few tears of joy.

"I was really in love with you without even blinking. At that moment I realized how beautiful you are, sister. How wonderful and pure your soul is, and I said to myself - God... My sister is your daughter. - Until then I just thought you were attractive, cute, and I really liked spending time with you and helping you and protecting you, but that day I realized... I want to be with you... have you as my lover and have children with you and live with you."

"This is beautiful, Tommy..." I sobbed happily and hugged my brother tightly.

"You're beautiful, Maggie... and I can't wait until we have a family together. He gently took my hand and kissed it, intertwining his fingers with it at the same time. "You, me, and our beautiful children... that's my dream, love."

"Mine too..." I sniffled, wiped away my tears and gave my brother a long kiss.

***

The day came when it was time for me and my brother to leave our country. It was a sad day for all of us right from the morning, but we all knew it would come.

Dad was sad and so was mom, but she was much more emotional and shed tears the whole time. It wasn't easy for anyone to have their children move away... especially in our case.

We had a wonderful breakfast, the last one together... and right after that, my brother and I went to our rooms to pack our things. We were moving to Europe where we rented an apartment in a hotel in Paris until Tom and I found something better for us.

It was good for both of us that our parents gave us money so we could live without worrying that we wouldn't have any.

We packed our things into suitcases and bags all morning, and of course our parents helped us. The mother cried all the time, but I always comforted her with the fact that we'd visit them someday... and show them their grandchild.

But we didn't know yet... that it wouldn't work out the way we all thought...

***

Tommy packed the last of the luggage into the trunk of his Jeep and closed the trunk. Exhaling, he put his arm around my waist and we both went back home, because it was time to say goodbye to our parents and loved ones.

Two hours ago, our two aunts, whom Tom and I have known since we were children, also arrived, and they also came to say goodbye to us. Of course, they didn't know the real reason why we had to move somewhere far away.

When we came in, mother immediately hugged us both tightly and cried on our shoulders.

"Be careful, children... and know that we all still love you..." Mother sobbed.

Dad and our aunts said goodbye to us one by one. It was a really sad situation, and I also shed some sad tears because I loved my loved ones and it was very hard for me and Tom to leave them all.

Then... someone knocked on the door.

We all looked at each other in confusion, because none of us had expected anyone, especially not the one standing behind the door, and when father opened the door, we knew immediately who it was.

"What do you want here, Andrew?" Tommy said, a little annoyed and his palms clenched into fists.

None of us were very happy to see him, because everyone knew what he wanted to do to me, but dad let him in anyway.

"Relax, Tom. You'll find out soon," Andrew replied in an arrogant tone, glancing at our parents. "Mr. and Mrs. Parker..." He pulled his cell phone out of his back pocket. "I have something for you... I want you to take a look at it." And at that moment, he unlocked his phone with his finger and showed our parents the screen.