Love Doesn't Choose Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The expression on the parents' faces was immediately surprised and I found out by listening that Andrew was showing them some video based on some strange noises his phone was making.

"Kids?" Mother said fiercely, and Andrew showed us the video as well.

Me and Tom broke out in a cold sweat when we both found out that the video was about the two of us, naked in the bushes a few days ago.

"You were spying on us?!" Tommy yelled at him and wanted to punch him, but luckily I was able to stop him in time.

Andrew just laughed uncomfortably and put his phone back in his pocket.

"I was right. You're fucking your sister," he replied, his expression turning disgusted. "And as I just noticed a moment ago... you're leaving. There was no point in packing things for the trip. You won't need them in prison."

We all winced when we heard what he said.

"Did you..." Tom swallowed heavily. "Did you report us to the police?!"

Andrew smiled with an evil grin and nodded

.

How could he?

I immediately started crying. My brother muttered something between his teeth and ran up the stairs with his head on fire.

"Leave. Our. House." Mother spoke with an angry look on her face and walked toward Andrew. "Now!" She raised her voice at him.

We were in danger. If what he said was true, then we had to leave as soon as possible. The aunts looked at us confused as to what was actually going on, and dad and mom wanted to throw Andrew out of the house... until there was a loud noise in the hall, which startled all of us and Andrew, and the glass in the door shattered.

***

TOM

I thought that when this moment will come... I wouldn't be able to do it, but at this moment I was covered with cold sweat, adrenaline and anger was building up in me, but the rat was lucky and when I pulled the trigger of my gun... I hit the glass of the door, which shattered.

Everyone was startled and looked at me fearfully.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU SNITCH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I ran down the stairs and pointed my gun at him.

Andrew looked like he was scared shitless and ran out the door with a stuttering whimper, and only when he was out of my sight, I exhaled and fell to my knees crying.

With the gun still in my hand, I grabbed my hair and started sobbing miserably.

What are we going to do now? The bastard reported it to the police. That's much worse!

Although Maggie was scared of me, she hugged me and cried with me.

"You have to get out of here..." one of our aunts spoke.

"I agree," our father replied. "This means that you are in great danger. You must leave as soon as possible."

No one cared about the fact that I had a gun that I was even shooting from, all they cared about us being safe. I really loved them.

***

It was only a matter of time before the police showed up. We all left our house with a quick walk and went to my car. My sister and I still had tears streaming down our faces... but we couldn't stand here like piles of misery and cry about what had happened. We had to get out of here!

After the last big hug, after the last kisses on the cheek, and after the last words we ever said to our parents and they said to us... I stepped on the gas pedal and we left our home.

Maggie waved to our parents and aunts from the window, tears still streaming down her cheeks, and I watched them in the rearview mirror as they and our life slowly disappeared behind us.

A dirt road led from the house to the road, and as I drove fast, dusty smoke was forming behind us. I reached the road and stopped. It was very hot in the car, so we left the windows open... and we both heard the sound of hookers coming from the direction of the city.

Thank God our journey led to the other side toward the airport, which was two hours away. I looked at my little sister, who was desperately looking out of the window toward the city and crying softly, and right after that I stepped on the gas again and we were definitely leaving the place where we spent our lives.

***

"Where did you get the gun?" Maggie asked me worriedly, sniffling sadly.

"I promised to protect you, Maggie." I sighed. "It was the only way."

"But guns bring misfortune, Tommy."

"I know," I replied, wiping my tears so I could see the road better.

"You can't even go to the airport with a gun!"

"You're right about that." I pulled my gun out of my pocket and looked down at my little sister. "Here... throw it out the window into the bushes somewhere," I said, handing the gun to Maggie.

Maggie took it without thinking and immediately threw it out of the car window somewhere far into the bushes.

Then there was silence in the car. I didn't even turn on the radio, so all that could be heard were our occasional whimpers or sobs.

***

The airport was safe. I didn't notice any police officers anywhere, except for the normal airport security, and within half an hour my sister and I were on the plane, leaving the runway and our homeland.

On the plane, we sat in two seats next to each other, with Maggie sitting by the window and me next to her. The first hour was quiet, but then I noticed my little sister looking out of the window and sobbing quietly and sadly.

"My love? Why are you crying?" I immediately hugged her and put her head on my chest.

"I miss all of that, Tommy. I feel sad that we had to leave everything we had behind. Our parents, our home and our country. All our friends, especially Percy and Casey."

"I know, sweetie..." I comforted her and pressed a little kiss to the top of her head. "I'm sad too... but we're still together and always will be. We'll start a new life and our baby can live with us and be happy like you and me. This is my dream, Maggie. To be with you and have a family together."

"What about our parents?" Maggie sobbed softly and looked at me.

"Yeah... our parents. I'm going to miss them too... but we both know we couldn't live with them forever. And don't worry... someday, when it's safe, we'll call our parents... and maybe they'll come to see us then."

Maggie whimpered and hugged me so tight it almost hurt.

"I love you so much, brother. I want to have a happy life with you!"

"You will, Maggie. I swear to you, and to our child, too..."

Although Maggie and I had plans to live together with our children in the future, neither of us knew it would be this soon and in this way... because we were forced to leave our country or we could end up in prison... and that would be really bad.

***

Half a year later.

A lot of things happened in that six months. When we arrived in Paris, we moved into a hotel, but within two weeks we found a smaller house for rent, so we moved there and started living our new life together.

We both attended French courses for foreigners, although Maggie didn't really need to, because she could speak French better than I could, as well as everything else.

We also had the opportunity to study here, so we both applied to a nearby college not far from our house, and we studied together until my little sister was in her third trimester and gave birth safely in the hospital.

Like Maggie I was so happy, and to stand by her side on the Maternity Ward when she'd recovered, after giving us two beautiful children. We had twins, a boy and a girl, and even though there was a fifty percent chance that our children would be disabled, we had to thank God both of them seemed mentally and physically healthy, and that my sister and I had our own family.

We contacted our parents a few weeks after the birth and were happy that the police were no longer looking for us and we could tell the parents everything and they agreed to visit us and especially their two grandchildren.

I began to believe that God really loved us, as Maggie had always said, and I was very happy about it... because our dreams came true... and we all lived happy lives.

THE END

***********************************************************************************************************

This is the end of the story of these two dear readers. I hope you liked the story and I also hope you will leave me a nice comment that will encourage me to write more similar stories :)

I wish everyone who has an incest relationship with their relatives to be happy and especially safe because incest is rare and I admire it very much.