All Comments on 'Love, Family, and Betrayal Ch. 03'

by TheDeepThinker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far. Her husband and family need a beat down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did you do that?

Just like that, you doubled the amount of characters and added an extra plot twist all in one. 5/5

savai2savai2over 1 year ago

Not a fan of the lesbian activity. Sex scenes seem unnecessarily repetitive. Plot advancements would be welcome.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

Five stars for the first three chapters each. You are an amazing author not only on storyline, grammar, spelling but also I like the recap at the beginning of each chapter. The references to watch for domestic abuse victims and suggesting donations to shelters should be thought about by those of us who enjoy reading stories like this. We know it is wrong and some of us recognize the need to support the actual victims. Their lives do not usually end in the HEA readers tend to want. In real life the courts give them a PPO to protect themselves when being abused. And all too frequently their lives end in the hands of the abuser.

On a much lighter comment, I love the trivia at the end of each chapter. It is a unique way to end and to give the reader something to think about.

Keep up the great work and i hope there are many chapters already to be submitted.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 1 year agoAuthor

MissedLife:

Thank you for your comment. I put those there specifically because I hoped some good comes out of it. If it helps even one person, then it was worth it. You are right; for most survivors, there is no HEA. Trauma never goes away. Thanks again for your comments. I promise there will be more chapters.

savai2:

Fair enough. I admit the sex wasn't the most vivid in this chapter because I'm trying to get things set up for the next chapters. One example: what happened after Mel's husband left but before she came to Logan.

Anonymous 1:

Thanks for the 5/5. Get ready for more plot twists and emotional punches.

Anonymous 2:

Thanks for reading. Her husband and family won't literally get a beating, but she will come out above them.

114FSO114FSOover 1 year ago

Thank you for writing this. This story hits so close to home, that I am starting to identify with Logan. I do not have the income that Logan does, yet I am able to live from my retirement check and social security, quite comfortably. Quite some time ago I was on the receiving end of this countries Jaded and Discriminatory Divorce laws. I was deployed with the U.S. Army for combat action, ordered to pay child support, spousal maintenance, health care, along with other miscellaneous expenses. I am not complaining about taking care of my children. Although she was earning more than I was at the time, I took care of my children. She on the other hand lived a high life with her boyfriend while denying me communication with our children. I still have not found a lady with which I could establish a meaningful relationship. Logan is blessed having found someone. This is an excellent story, and I wish you well with following chapters. Again, Thank you for writing such a meaningful story.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 1 year agoAuthor

114FSO:

Thank you for sharing your story. That really means a lot. As writers, the best we can hope for is that readers will connect with our stories and characters. I've got another chapter in progress, but no promises on when I'll be publishing; I want to make sure I do it right.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

I have to give the Author 5 Big ASS Stars again for this excellent story!

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker8 months agoAuthor

RanDog025

Thanks. This series has consistently received the lowest scores, but it's also the one that means the most to me.

I've had several real-life abuse survivors tell me this story was very meaningful to them.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilk5 months ago

I really like the story so far and I'm looking forward to more. It would be great if Melody talked Logan into letting the others have his babies too, even if it was through IVF. Keep up the good work.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker5 months agoAuthor

Daddywantsmilk

More will come, but it may be a while. I want to make sure I do the characters justice. I have indeed considered Melody and Logan inviting one of the others in for a threesome and having Melody encourage him to plant his seed in them, too. We'll see depending on where things go if that's in character for them or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheDeepThinker@TheDeepThinker
Software engineer (not programmer). I accept donations at https://buymeacoff.ee/thedeepthinker, but I prefer for people to donate to charities or organizations dedicated to helping domestic or sexual abuse victims.