All Comments on 'Love Gods'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Hi, Trionyx,

This was a fun little story with some very good humor. In the end, I was glad to see Joe getting his HEA no matter who was responsible for setting it up. One question was on the arrival of Athena when they mentioned the bet; did you mean Aphrodite? She was the one they’d spoken with about it earlier (though I guess with all the gods and goddesses showing up, they could have spoken to Athena later). Overall, great job and best wishes in the contest!

wapentakewapentakeover 2 years ago

This is certainly different, and I enjoyed reading your very well written tale. Best wishes for the contest.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed this read. But not all guys drool. lol. Thank-you

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Cute story, well written and well-paced. well done, 5 stars

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Now that’s an interesting perspective to tell a story from. Unique funny. Again we’ll done.

EVLoverEVLover10 months ago

I liked your sweet little story…especially the reminder that “the complete package” is necessary for a successful long term relationship.

Over the decades, I have fallen “madly in love/lust” with lots of women based on their physical beauty. However, my interest has waned significantly after I talked with them and found them to be shallow airheads with few interests in common with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...