Love Grows

Story Info
Help with the garden blossoms into sex.
2.1k words
3.02
19.8k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers

I am Niki Jones. I am 40 years old and although I have been married for 6 years to Stuart, I always fancied Ben my next door neighbour.

Ben lost his wife some 8 months ago. He woke up to find her dead of a heart attack. It was totally unexpected. She was only 30 years old. Ben was depressed after the funeral. He couldn't come to terms with her death.

I know that he went for psychotherapy sessions. They seemed to work and he gradually began to take more care with himself and I saw him once again in his beloved garden.

Last month he began dating. The walls of our semi detached house are not sound proof. I hear him making love and his lady friend seem to appreciate his efforts. He certainly seems more expert than Stuart. When I was alone one night I fantasised about Ben shagging me. I brought myself to orgasm while imagining Ben's cock thrusting inside my vag.

But the friendship didn't last long. But Ben was out in his garden and back to his old self again. He offered to help Stuart and me with our overgrown garden. Neither my husband or I have time to keep it looking neat. Ben suggested we had a raised alpine bed. This would use up the rubble that the builders left when they did our patio. The rubble provided the drainage that alpine plants need. He had some old paving slabs which would provide the boundary. The only costs would be for some specialist fertiliser, the plants and decorative stones. The total cost would be less than £100. And weeding is very easy since the decorative stones make it difficult for weeds to root.

Ben and Stuart dug out the earth and then placed a line of the paving slabs into a 6 foot by 4 foot by 2 foot high boundary. We all had fun throwing the rubble into the void. To my surprise we had used up all the rubble and needed more. Ben found someone who needed to get rid of his rubble and that meant we had a base for the alpine garden.

Last week, while my husband was away, Ben helped me with the garden renovation. It was a hot day and he took off his tee shirt. He posed letting me admire his muscled physique. The gardening made him sweaty so I offered him a cool lemonade, which he accepted.

While in the kitchen I took off my tee shirt and bra and then put my tee shirt back on. I hoped Ben would notice my tits and that would lead to us getting sexual. My hard nipples were poking holes through my thin t-shirt.

When I took the drink out, Ben stared at my huge tits with no shame. I was drinking in every inch of his sexy, sweaty body. I inhaled his manly scent of sweat, musk, and his personal aroma. He accidentally on purpose spilled the last of the lemonade on my tee shirt. He played with my nipples, I was horny as hell.

He said "So, Mrs Jones, your husband is not due back until after 8 tonight. That gives us 3 hours to get to know each other better"

He smiled and without a word went into the house. I stood frozen for a moment watching him and wondering if I was making a huge mistake. I thought "what if Stuart comes home early?". I could not believe I was going to do this. I had never cheated before. Yet I felt not a shred of shame, becoming Ben's slut.

Ben called me and I went in. He had taken off his dirty boots and socks. I did the same.

With only 3 hours until my husband returned there was no time for small talk. I took Ben straight up to the master ensuite bedroom.

I helped him get naked. He was magnificent with thick, powerful legs and a nice round ass. His cock was maybe 6 inches long and thick with a large mushroom head. It was darker than his body; he was circumcised, and manscaped. I could not wait to taste him.

He was stroking his hard cock while watching me pull off my shorts. I did a striptease by slowly pulling off my t-shirt and panties.

I stood there naked before him with my arms raised allowing his eyes to devour me. I turned round so he could admire my rear. I then gave him a second view of my naked front

Ben flashed his sexy smile and extended his hand. I did not hesitate and let him pull me into the walk in shower.

His hard wet body felt so fucking good against mine! I scrubbed my hard nipples back and forth across his hairy chest and felt my pussy clench as he kissed me deeply. His hands were everywhere: squeezing and kneading my thick ass, tugging my erect nipples, rubbing my arms and body, then teasing between my legs. He kissed me passionately.

Then Ben slid his hard-on in between my thighs, sawing it back and forth against my slippery pussy. His cock found its way between my lips and I arched my back until it was rubbing my hard little nub as it glided to and fro. After a few minutes of his attention I was on fire! I sucked on his tongue and pushed him back against the shower wall.

Ben moaned as I began to stroke his cock and started sliding down his body to my knees. I looked up into his eyes as I began to lick and tease his glans and piss hole. I weighed his balls and gave them some licks and sucks before returning to his cock. His precum tasted so good!

I sucked his bulbous head greedily. His hands caressed my face and swept my hair back as he began guiding my face back and forth on his cock. I stretched my jaw open wide, covering my teeth with my wet lips as he pulled my mouth over his cock, then I sucked hard and worked him with my tongue as he withdrew all but his head. He pushed ever deeper into my mouth with each thrust.

He started going faster and his grip on the back of my head strengthened. I placed my hands on his thighs and let him fuck my mouth. I wretched a few times as he slammed into the back of my throat. He stopped and held me tight as he slowly started easing his cock down my throat.

I opened my mouth and throat, gaging as he edged further into me. It made that great squeaking sound as he fucked my throat. He gripped my head hard and ground my face into his pelvis. I swallowed and swallowed, milking him with my throat muscles.

I thought he would cum, but after a minute or so I started hitting his thighs with my fists. I needed some air! He made me wait a little bit before finally releasing me.

I wanted to finish sucking him off but Ben said "I'm going to fuck you. I have been wanting to do this for a long time.

I whimpered "I have often thought how good your cock would feel inside me. Fuck me in any way that you please."

He growled while pulling me up, then he lifted me against the wall as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I guided his cock to my entrance and he plunged into my hungry pussy, fully sheathing his manhood in one stroke. We both moaned at the tight fit and I gripped him hard.

Ben had me pinned against the wall while he adjusted his hold, placing his powerful arms under each of my thighs and spreading me wide. I held on to his shoulders as he began slowly sliding back and forth a little just reveling in the sensation. We maintained lusty eye contact as he began to thrust hard on his in strokes, battering my cervix, then easing all but his fat head slowly back out again. It really jacked me up to be spread and so vulnerable.

I was positioned up higher than him, so I offered him one of my breasts while he was fucking me. He sucked hard on my nipple, licking and lightly biting it. I arched my back, shoving my breast towards his mouth. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm as he hammered away at my wet pussy. I began to buck and tremble as I started to cum. He let go of my breast and buried his cock deep inside me watching my face as my contractions erupted around his hardon of steel.

I moaned loudly as my orgasm sent shock waves through my body.

I was shaky and panting as Ben stood me back up, then bent me over in front of him. I grabbed the soap dish with one hand, arched my back and spread my long legs. My pussy was still pulsing and contracting as he guided his cock back to his target. He coated the head with my juices then rubbed it all over my clit, lips, and anus. Ben was driving me wild. I shouted his name when he finally sunk his cock inside me.

He lightly fingered my asshole and smacked my ass a few times while he stood there impaled in me from behind. He grabbed my hips and wasted no time plundering my tender inner sanctum. I rubbed my overly sensitive clit and knew it would not take me long to cum again.

His fat head hit my G spot with every backstroke. I pulled at my nipples and pushed back to meet his thrusts. I could feel the bruises his hands were starting to leave on my hips as he pistoned his cock in and almost out of me, but I did not care. Our sex started making wet sucking sounds as he sped up and really started filling me deeply. I edged closer to my release and started milking his cock with my tight snatch.

The closer I got to cummig, I started yelling: "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Take me! Pound my pussy... Yes! Oh! Fuck me Ben!!" The wet slapping and sucking noises filled the bathroom as he wore my ass out!

He roared and I could feel him fixing to shoot. His balls were slapping my clit as I squirted and started cumming like a faucet! I held my breath and beared down on his cock with a pussy death grip as I came in wet bursts of spray. He was hollering something unintelligible as he shot several hot wads of cum deep into my tight married pussy. My pussy held him like a vice and contacted hard around his freshly spent cock.

My legs were shaking like crazy and going out from under me, but he held me up as his still hard cock slid out of me with a wet popping sound. We were both panting. My pussy was throbbing and a warm tingly feeling spread across my body. Mmmm I felt delicious and naughtily wiggled my ass against him. He smacked it hard.

"Damn! that was great"

We lay in Stuart's bed and discussed our sex fantasies.

Ben always wanted to watch his wife being fucked by his black friend, he wanted to fuck his black friend's wife. He wanted to fuck someone in the afternoon who would later appear on stage. He wanted to cuckold a man without his knowing, he wanted to cuckold a man with the wimp's consent and he wanted an unwilling cuckold and he wanted to fuck a granny.

He also wanted to watch his wife havings sex with other men. He had asked his wife, but she had refused to entertain such wanton behaviour.

I heard myself say "well you have truly cuckolded Stuart. Do you want him to know or not?"

"Niki, I want to fuck you again tonight. I want Stuart to watch us. Afterwards I want you to make him sleep in your spare bedroom. If you say "Yes" then we will act as man and wife. But you will also fuck other men while I watch, You will watch me fuck other women. We will use Stuart's house for our adventures."

I said "Yes" and waited for Stuart to arrive back home. I said to Ben "I honestly don't know how Stuart will react."

Ben said "Give him your wedding ring back."

It us now half an hour before my soon to be ex-husband comes home.

LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers