Love Grows Pt. 02 - Stuart's Cucking

Story Info
Ben and my wife humiliate me. I get revenge.
967 words
3.39
28k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers

The 7th century BCE Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, says

"they say that a person consists of desires,

and as is his desire, so is his will;

and as is his will, so is his deed;

and whatever deed he does, that he will reap".

My name is Stuart and my wife is called Niki. I have an example of people reaping what their deeds merited.

I returned home to be told my wife has just spent the afternoon screwing my next door neighbour, Ben.

As you can imagine I was shellshocked at this bombshell announcement. My wife smiled at the man who had serviced her. The fact that she preferred to fuck someone else was bad. Her smiling made it ten times worse. It made me extremely angry. I wished they would both die in agony.

Niki told me "Darling, I will put Ben before you in our relationship, I will dress to please him and not you. Ben says that you are no longer be allowed to fuck me. I will let everyone know that Ben is my lover and that he sleeps in your bed while you sleep in the guest room."

I asked "Can you not be discrete about your affair? After all it is humiliating being outed as a cuckold."

Ben replied "We don't care how humiliating this is for you."

It is ironic that Niki called me "Darling" while showing that she holds me in contempt.

She told me, without a hint of apology "Ben is the most important man in my life. He doesn't like me wearing your wedding ring. Here take it back. Now move all your clothes to the spare room. That's where you will sleep from now on."

I had no alternative. It was late and I was tired and angry. I also had a plan which required me to keep cool. I slept in the spare room while Ben enjoyed fucking my wife. They make no effort to hide their orgasmic activity.

Ben and Niki were as good as their word about being open. They organised a party to tell everyone that I was no longer my wife's bedmate. They wanted their friends to know that Ben was my wife's lover. They arranged a mock wedding ceremony, complete with an official video photographer.

I was stripped naked, bound and gagged and made to watch the nuptials.

A woman, acting as the minister, said to Niki "Do you freely give yourself to be Ben's lover? For him to use you as he chooses? Do you give your body to service any stranger that Ben asks to fuck you? Do you accept Ben's dominance over yourself? Do you disavow your legal husband's rights to your body?"

My wife replied "Yes". Ben then slipped a ring on my wife's wedding finger.

The minister said "Happy fucking".

Ben removed all Niki's clothes. She lay on a table and Ben finger fucked her. I had to watch as Ben invited other men to fuck my wife. The crowd cheered. Worse, despite my struggling, they took me to the bathroom and into the bath. I was unable to move and that gave the men and women the chance to wee on me. I vowed to get revenge on those bastards who defiled me.

The wedding and party was posted on a porn site. Rightly, Ben and Niki figured that this would make my humiliation even worse.

But I was glad about the video. For, in all the rush, Ben and Niki had overlooked one important thing. Niki had signed a pre-nup. It gave me the right to own the house if she committed adultery. The video meant I had more unimpeachable proof.

The next day I got my solicitor to start a divorce petition. I also got a restraining order barring them both from my house.

Ben said "We will contest the divorce and say that it was all a practical joke."

My solicitor asked me to confirm in a sworn statement that I had not consented to the cuckold wedding. He said my illegal detention was a criminal offence. He said that any denial would involve at least 2 criminal offences - fraud and perjury. It would mean they would both get jail time.

Ben conceded that he was beaten. They left my house straight away. I got an uncontested divorce. I got the £300,000 house. I wrote my ex-wife a cheque for £25,000 "in full and final settlement" of the divorce. I had £30,000 left in my account.

I also sued Ben for public humiliation for placing the film on the internet. Ben, no doubt fearing a prison term, agreed to hand over his house and give me £50,000.

So now I fully owned 2 houses and had more in my bank account than when I was Niki's husband.

I had my solicitors take action against everyone at the party for false imprisonment and for weeing on me. This made Niki and Ben very unpopular. It also made me a lot richer.

I found a good woman to marry and Marie and I live a happy life together. We travel a lot around Europe and go to Art galleries. We have sensual massage sessions. I am happier with Marie than I ever was with Niki.

The Upanishad, says "whatever deed he does, that he will reap". We say "as you reap so shall you sow". I have no sympathy for the characters in this sorry saga.

It is ironic that, had Niki said she wanted to sleep with Ben, I would have been open to a discrete menage a trois. But I am damned if I was going to be rail roaded into that form of cuckoldry.

It was Ben's and Niki's and their friends desire to humiliate me that was their undoing.

LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers