All Comments on 'Love Gun'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HaHa....

Cute. Soft 5(sic)

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Wait a second... he ended up in the guest room, after she went to look at another man's cock?! The wife was stupid and a complete bitch.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Very good

Nice first story. Cant wait to see more.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
What a stupid dickhead

Yeah, what a real idiot for letting your wife think of dick size when flacid. But, even worse, letting your stupid wife who, argueably, COULD have cheated on you with someone else besides your "friend", then kicks YOU out of the bedroom... and you accepted it! YOU should have kicked her potential cheating arse out to the spare room and got her to think about what SHE almost did. What a weak arsed spineless dickhead.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Nice twist on a common LW trope.

Grading on a curve vs. all other great LW writers — 4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lmfao

Fucking hilarious flash story xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He made mistake?

So his wife secretly goes to another mans home to check out his cock yet this guy says he made the mistake in not correcting her about his size and "joked" about her going over to get laid.

No way. This shit is all on her. He should confront her about what would have happened if he wasn't there, if his dick was really 5 inches hard, and if he hadn't first had a talk with Jim?

Bet she would be taking Jim for a ride for certain.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago

Hello Mr. or Mrs. 76!

Congratulations on publishing your first story. It can be a bit daunting and it's more than most readers and visitors to Literotica do.

I look forward to reading your next story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
She might not cheat for 8"

But when she hears about that guy with 10"...she's going for it. Time to dump her and find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
People have

no sense of humor this morning. Clever little story 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is quite dumb

Any idiot knows that you don't measure a flaccid penis.

JusttooldJusttooldover 4 years ago
cute

Imaginative story. was kind of cute that gave a guy a small chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun story

Keep writing and ignore the negative comments.48hDnF

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago

Not sure where the ‘adventurous’ is!

I AM sure that her willingness to discuss my equipment ( especially in a group like that) would result in a serious rift greater and longer than Sweetie’s pique.

3*

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Great first story

When a story’s tone is like this one, I know its might to be funny and adjust my suspension of disbelief accordingly. I would’ve went with 7 and 4 flaccid, but hey, I thought it worked well. A nice twist with interesting characters. Great job for a first submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: Fun story

Do you notice that this person didn't really comment on the story, just on the right of others to have a different opinion? That pretty much tells you the worth of this person's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for the chuckle

This was pretty good in a "too naive to be real wife" kind of way.

****

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Gone

After the crap the wife pulled she would be gone, not telling me to go to the guest room. After her lying who could trust her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the proverbial

8 inch dick lol why not 10 or 12 inches?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Guest room my ass

Why is it that the husband is relegated to the guest room when there is an argument.

I pay the bills and make sure everything is taken care of. If the guest room is ever used in my house it sure as hell won’t be my ass in it.

Now if as most of these stories are related I come in and find her cheating in the master bedroom. Well, then the guest room would be used by me. But only until the existing furnishings can be removed and replaced.

Which would be easily completed as the slut and her asshole would be gone.

He would be given a choice, you can leave peacefully but she goes with you. If you try to try to leave without her we’ll your next location will be the hospital or the morgue. I don’t care if you dump her ass on the street once you leave. But, leave with her or I’ll call for your ride when I’m done.

Your choice.

And yes the asshole is the only one that will be given a choice. She gave up her right to have a choice the second she chose to fuck asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a good story

A very limp story at best.

rnebularrnebularover 4 years ago
Meh

Okay joke I guess, but can you PLEASE learn how to capitalize I when the narrator is referring to her/himself in the future? There were a lot, which makes me think this eas banged out in a matter of minutes and not given any review at all. For such a short story, it could have been better. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story, but...

You fucked up on the end... BADLY!!!

Instead of her being in trouble, he is in trouble????????????...

(Lit. doesn't give enough space for the number of question marks I would like to put here)

In simple terms.... ARE YOU NUTS?

darien1971darien1971over 4 years ago
no balls

So many anon people have strong negative comments but don't have the ballz to attach their profile name. Stfu and march on. Where is your perfect piece of literature?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Short Story?

A short story that wasn't really short. I like it. Thanks for submitting

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Darie

Yeah most of the time I agree but there's some pretty good anon comments here.

My comment is somebody needs a new wife. This one is too stupid to reproduce with and too much of a bitch to live with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
darien1971: Powesworder has some perfect piece of literature...

But its all up in his stupid angry, hate-filled, venomous, bitter, aggrieved old ass. Powersworder: Shining example of American non existant exceptionalism and supremacy... To be found sitting all alone at home, whacking off repeatedly to porn and posting angry comments...

When I grow up, I wanna be like Powesrworder, a useless human being whose only achievements were to be born and to die! Oh, and in his old days, he did manage to regularly show up at his local Costco on free food tasting day, now that's gotta count for something! Powersworder for Emperor...

ranec1ranec1over 4 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesum story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

She had no right to be mad . Her and the friends were going behind her hubby’s back to look at a hard cock that didn’t belong to her husband . I’d of threatened my wife with divorce let alone sleep in the guest room

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Anon 1/13

And then an anon comes along with the usual poorly written, emotional, barely intelligible comment without a point. Good to see some things never change

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Good story. Didn't go as l expected it too. Good laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad, except

"You want to sleep apart, bitch ? YOU go to the fucking guest room!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with anon 1/15/20

If Joe had been bigger, what would she have done? No, she would not be bitching , she would be begging forgiveness or packing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Have A Question

Apparently, my husband is different from most men. When he is soft, he appears to be only 4 inches in length; but when he is fully erect, he is at least 8 1/2 inches. Is this uncommon? No other man I have been with (but I admit that number is quite small), does not undergo such a drastic change.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
CutE and funny 5*

All very innocent until the last few lines ... wtf is Christine?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Anon 1/17/20

Growers and showers. Gadzooks, I probably spelled that wrong!

Some men have a lot hanging at all times and only harden and thicken, without growing much, during an erection.

Other men stay in a relatively small state until aroused and then grow quite a lot during an erection.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Liked this until the end.

Sally was in the wrong here and doing something that could easily end a marriage even if no touching occurred.

Her shitty attitude at the end and his good natured acceptance of it, knocked the score down for me.

She should have had a little punishment and humiliation coming her way, not much, but some comeuppance was due.

Tiger27Tiger27about 4 years ago

What do they call that? A New Years pecker checker party?

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucking dumb

Really dumb. Both of them. Dumb and dumber.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I would not of interfered with her enjoyment. I'd of packed my stuff and left her, did the financial stuff and disappeared. Let her find a big enough dick to satisfy her craving.

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

She is the one with the curiosity fetish of BDS (Big-Dick-Syndrome). She goes to his house to look and ??? She is the one who openly talks about her husband's junk thinking it's inadequate. And when caught CHEATING, yes, emotional cheating with another man goes on the attack kicking her husband to the closet bedroom?!?

F that, she should be on her knees begging for forgiveness for doing the CHEAT. Obviously she did this CHEAT behind his back due to her not respecting her husband and wants more. She's soon to become a slut for the BDS if she remains close to swingers. The logic in this story is all flawed, 2*.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Sorry but a very wrong ending occurred in this story

She was the one needing public humiliation and sent to the spare bedroom with the threat of divorce hanging over her. Nothing about a slut for a wife is funny. She knew her friends were swingers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lucy, You Got Some Splain'n To Do

Come on folks, lighten up, it was a joke. Signed: BTW

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
If

If he was kicked out to the guest room for three nights,when she came to him,he should have made her wait another three nights.The situation was caused by her.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

I don’t see why he tolerated her anger. She didn’t touch, but still went looking. How was he to know she wouldn’t change her mind, even after seeing Jim’s size? He didn’t embarrass her - she did that on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story bad ending

There is no way he should've allowed her to act like she was the wronged partner. She lied to her husband and went to look at another man dick. No fucking way she should be able to kick him out their bedroom. She should be happy he didn't throw her out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Started well, ended poorly

Why should he be in the doghouse? It's his wife that goes over to see another man's cock? And if he hadn't been there, what would have happened? If anyone's going to the guest room, it's Sally. And maybe she's going farther than that, divorce court, if she's THAT stupid! This could have been funny but it turned out dumb.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
It's fiction.

So, there's better and there's worse here.

If this were real life, I doubt I'd touch her for a few months until she got the point. If she cheated as a result, then I'm not losing much in the divorce.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Liked the story but the ending is still off. Sneaking over to a friends house to see someone's dick is not "wifely" behavior, period. Your story but I would have switched who got put in time out. LOL!

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So let me get this right, she was willing to possibly jack off another man and maybe even have sex with him if his dick was twice the size of her husband, but HE is the asshole for not stopping her from being a whore in front of her friend?

cucks get one star, even emotional cucks

natekit76natekit76over 3 years ago

that is a quality funny story

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Nice humor. I would still have trust issues with her...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Reading again before chapter two, and it's still good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wait just a fucking New York minute!

How does his wife being a dummy make any of this his fault??? Has his wife never seen him in the shower? Has she never given him a BJ when he wasn't erect to start with? Has she never seen any porn? How is any grown woman THAT stupid? None of this is his fault. She's the idiot.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I never have a problem having a good orgasm." - So what's the fucking problem? Don't let perfect be the enemy of the good. Then it's not even true! Didn't she notice that it was no bigger than her husband's?

/

Of course he doesn't tell her to get it hard first, then we'd have no story, right?

/

No fucking way would I go to the guest room. Let her go there if she doesn't want to sleep in our bed.

/

@rnebular, I didn't see him referring to himself and not capitalizing. I don't even see where that would happen.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

Um what? To whiteness you're asleep thinking about trying out other man's cock and the HUSBAND is in trouble?

And BH76 thinks this is a GOOD story?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Upgraded my score to 5* - solid story but I see troubled days ahead. She did go to the house to "see" without telling her husband. On to next chapter to see where you lead us...

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 3 years ago
The real mistake

"I walked up the stairs hoping they dont creak and that's when I found out I made a big mistake. I heard Jim say "Sally, you need to stroke it to get it to full size."

"That bastard," I thought and was about to burst in, but Sally said, "Dam Ann I love my husband but your offer is too good to be true, I just have to try that monster out once."

I peaked in the door just as my wife wrapped her hand around Steve's soft eight inches. That bastard set me up. I burst in the room and Sally looked up at me her mouth about to envelop his dick and her expression turned from unbridled lust to pure horror. Steve and Ann just stood there laughing at me. I dropped him with one punch then stomped on his jewels. I turned without a word and strode out the door and down the stairs all while my wife was screaming "we didnt do anything" "it's not what it looks like." By mid afternoon I had our monies divided and divorce papers drawn up and ready to be filed. She was right that they hadent really done anything....yet, but if Steve hadn't wanted to alpha male size shame me she would have hung the horns on me. After hearing her acquiesce to let him bore and polish her cam shaft there would never again be trust between me and her. Well now shes free to try out any monster cock she wants without having to worry about me.

I guess i should give closure to my end of the story.

I got the kids, the house, and half our money. I met and married a billionaire model with a shallow vagina that my eight inches filled up to the brim. I didnt have to worry about her wanting a bigger dick cause anything more than my eight inches wouldnt fit. Sally got half our money and lived on that for a while but then had to find a job that was barely covering her Bill's. She became depressed and my new wife became terribly concerned. She worked on me until I let Sally move in with us. She confessed one night that after the divorce and Steve healed up that she did end up having sex with him. She didnt even enjoy it because it was too big and he pumped three times and came. I came home early one night three weeks later because my new wife had an early birthday present for me. When I walked in the door what I saw shocked me. There was my wife and ex wife dressed in nothing but a huge red bow thigh high and fmp's. We lived happily ever after.

How's that for an LW trope?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3*s

It's a story.

Slurpuff wrote this same story, years ago. Missed on the ending too!

AMerryman

P. S. I think it was called "The Big Mouth"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

Sorry BH76 but this was not one of your best stories .. I see a Divorce in that couples future .

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
That Was A Fun Read****

A tale of the tape. Thanks for sharing.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Non communication stories have to have some smarts in them. Too stupid to have a grown woman not understand penises. Dialogue only fair.

jackagjackagabout 3 years ago
damned if i would be in the guest room.

after all who went to a neighbor to look at another mans dick! That bitch should be the one ashame and apologizing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Why is she pissed at her husband?

She's the one that snuck off to have a private viewing of another guy's dick. What would she have done if he was bigger? She got pissed at her husband for making sure his wife was faithful. He's the one that should be angry, not her. He should also make sure they stay away from Ann and Jim. Ann worked hard to get Sally to join them on the dark side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Boring........sure, you are 8".......we believe you.........err, no on believes you.

Boring story

Rameriz4Rameriz4almost 3 years ago

She is mad at him???? More likely she is using the offense is the best defense tactic! The shocker is he went along with that, most husbands would make her stay in the guest room for her "Adventure"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have interrupted there talk and said when you see his dick I get to see her tighter pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh well, a couple more pages and dumb slut Sally willbe cheating on her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She has to be dumber than a naïve high school freshman. Even the most innocent teenage girl know how much bigger a guys crotch swell when he gets a hard on. From that point of perspective the story is lacking but still funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then she got the divorce papers......

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Another LW story with either incredibly dense characters or important information left out.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Ladies: if you're sneaking off to inspect another man's penis, you're already in the cheater zone. Not to mention icky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How dumb can a blonde be? She doesn’t know that cocks get bigger when they get hard! Has she never given her husband a blowjob from soft to hard. Didn’t she notice that she couldn’t swallow the entire cock when it was hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid story. Why was he punished. She was at fault for doing the comparison. If she was satisfied with their sex, why was she having the discussion. Ughhhh

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - Is it any wonder that 99% of the stories in the LW section are fantasy?

Thankfully, in my 1/2 century marriage, I never had an experience even similar to this one.

Plus, I have never met a bimbo as mentally challenged and naive as this woman is being depicted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's the wronged part? I'd teach a woman like that a lesson that she wouldn't like. Oh, and the odds of there being friend where both husbands have dicks that are about 1 in 2k or 3k are essentially zero. This big dick thing really is a homosexual fetish, not something that women want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No sex? Are you writing for the lifeline tv show? Walt Disney?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His wife is dumber than rocks!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

He should have given her a week in the guest room.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

Recent studies claim that 90% of the world's male population has a penis length between 5.3" and 6.3". The other 10% is divided above or below that average.

Any penis over 6.3 inches long is about as common as a multi million dollar lottery win. So there is a lot of truth to the statement that it does not matter what size you have - it is all about what you can do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely ridiculous on every level. From the beyond tiresome penis size obsession that all Lit male authors and wife characters they create are cursed with to the whole premise of Sally going next door to look at Jim's cock then getting angry with Al, who should have been far more angry but actually thought his wife's disgusting, humiliating betrayal was funny! What a mess!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
dear god...

this author is dumber than a bag of hammers. 1*

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Cute story, but Sally was partially at fault for not talking to Jim about the ladies conversation about comparing his dick size with Jim's and then there was no excuse of her going to Ann's to even look at Jims cock as she had no business even looking at another mans cock. If anything Jim was the one that should have been pissed. 5/5

MarrttyMarrttyalmost 2 years ago

She is a cheater. She would have eventually banged the other guy if her hubby was snaller even a little bit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One would think the wife would be happy. Fuck that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty funny but SHE would have been the one in the guest room, not him. It was her idiot talking and idea to see the giant dick in the first place. If there's a price to pay, its hers to pay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know what the author was trying to do here.

But a dumber set of characters you can't find. Well, you might find dumber characters. But, you get my point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why were the wives talking about their mens cock size. Dumber than hell. LP

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Wimpy! She was the cheater and should have paid dearly for wanting to see one in person

(that's what the internet is for, LOL). A fake set of divorce papers would have been funnier.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wow was that some seriously stupid shit. From start to finish it was about as good as hearing you have syphilis.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

" I walked the couple of blocks over to the scene of the punchline." Why take a car to get back home, if it's 2 blocks???

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Too Big a Stretch.

Two guys in a random neighborhood, who have formed a social clique, happen to be in the 1-in-a-1,000 likelihood of such cliques! Each of these lucky hubbies is 5 standard deviations above average peckerage!

And one is noticeably thicker, to stretch the plausibility of We-The-Readers even further!

Still a 3* story. Bh# efforts coulda been spent better in a math class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Average length is 5.1-5.5 inches across multiple studies and all ethnicities. 8 inches is quite substantial. In the top fraction of a percent. The distribution of penis length is quite narrow. 8 inches above is uncommon. The standard 12 inch LW trope cocks are extraordinarily rare. Ironically penis size is often subjective for me (they often inflate when they measure themselves), but also for women. In a large 1400 person study of sexually active women, nearly 45% claim to have had at least one sexual encounter with a 10 inch or larger penis. The problem is that even a 10 inch monster (let alone a 12 inch freak penis) is less than 1 in a million. So even if the truly well endowed males were ultra active always with different women every night, they would have to outcompete Wilt Chamberlain's claim to supply the big cocks for the 45% of women. Since that is not remotely possible, the real truth is that women also inflate dick size but primarily when they are larger. So 9 inches becomes 11 or more. 8 inches becomes 9.5-10. Etc. Of course subjective perception is important since orgassms have a lot to do with the mind. Ironically almost half of the 45% said their encounter with a huge cock (subjective) was unfulfilled or not satisfying with pain as the main reason. The further irony is the well endowed penises they thought they were interacting with were in fact not as large as they thought. Size does matter but too big is also not good. Six to eight inches is the Goldilocks zone from this and other studies. 50% think 9 inches is too big to be maximally fulfilled. Reaches almost 90% at 12 inches, as few think that size would allow them maximal pleasure. Though thr odds any of the women in the study ever saw a 12 inch penis is basically zero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She lied to him telling him she’s going to her friends house to do some crafts

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Just wow ! A really stupid story. I’m left speechless ! No redeeming value. Not even funny. A generous 2. I stopped reading your stories after 2-really dumb ones.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Love Gun Series Info

SIMILAR Stories