Love has no Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessica...now, don't tease me... please," you smile from between her legs as you look up to her, and slowly kiss closer and closer to her panties. Using your teeth, you pull down her panties off, you look at her again.

"You smell so good Samantha," you say teasingly. This causes her to push your head towards her warmth impatiently, as she's even more turned on by your comments.

She still holds your hair in her hand, but this time, she pushes you with extra vigor. Your tongue at first lightly touches her clit, which makes her squirm and moan a bit. She's clearly growing restless, you chuckle in your mind.

Then, without any warning, you suck her clit into your lips, and touch the with your tongue during that motion. She seems to like this a lot, as she moans.

"Ohh- yes, just like that!" she almost shouts in a raspy, voice.

You suck her clit again in and out of your lips more vigorously now, moving your head side my side, brushing your tongue against her clit more and more intensely.

She guides your head more and more roughly, grinding against your tongue forcefully as you please her.

While working on her clit, one hand explores the rest of her wetness, lightly touching the mouth of entrance with your finger, she likes this a lot and responds positively. You notice the rhythm that she prefers overtime, which is as fast as possible from the beginning, and so you do exactly just that.

"I'm....I'm coming, Jessica!" she moans loudly and pushes your head against her. You feel her whole body spasm and shake as she comes all over your mouth. You look up at her, her wetness all over your face, and you smile.

After cleaning up, you find yourself cuddling with her on the bed. Too tired to say anything, you both sleep in each other's arms, but you know that things well be okay from now.

She looks in your eyes and kisses your lips before saying,"Jessica, will you be my girlfriend?"

12