Love in a Changed World Ch. 09

Story Info
Can love survive in a world of normal men and superwomen?
3k words
4.63
3.6k
3
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pfog001
Pfog001
68 Followers

Chapter 9

I.

I woke up in bed alone again.

I was largely used to that. Even at home the last couple of years, I usually woke up alone. I'd only found out recently it was because my bedmate could function normally on as few as three hours of sleep at night. She usually took more. I suppose out of habit. It was also structure. Society ran on a clock that expected people to need eight hours of sleep per night -- even if a lot of people didn't get it. Of course half of society -- my half -- still needed it.

I had fuzzy recollection of events after Nadia's gushing and my spraying. We'd gotten out of bed, washed up, changed the sheets, and snuggled back into bed. I was awoken after what must have been a couple of hours. I awoke to a pleasant, familiar, warm, and wet feeling on my member. Nadia often woke me up this way on the weekend. I opened my eyes, though, and saw Nadia lying next to me. Pudge was working my cock with her mouth. Objectively, she didn't have Nadia's skill, but she did not lack for enthusiasm. Her approach was more brute force than Nadia's subtle art. She had a hand on the shaft which moved in coordination with her head. She also had a "wetter" approach to things with a lot of saliva dripping down to lubricate her hand's part in the act.

Nadia, I think, had been fingering Pudge under the covers. She tapped Pudge on the leg. Pudge stopped spun in the bed, and kissed Nadia aggressively. Pudge broke the kiss, and said, "Finally," looking at me, "You're up, sport."

Nadia shifted onto her back, angled her legs open, and looked at me. I was still clearing the cobwebs, and, despite the obvious invitation, it didn't click with me that action was expected on my part. "He was either born stupid or what he sprayed everywhere earlier was actually his brain being jerked out," Pudge offered in mock analysis. To be fair, the human brain, or at least the male human brain can only take so many Earth-shattering orgasms in a space of time before it starts to stumble. I was clearly north of that threshold. I was just figuring it out when Nadia rolled to her side, took a hold of me, and forcibly pulled me on top of herself.

She kissed me, looked me in the eyes, and clarified the matter, "I need you inside me. Right. Now."

"Oh," I said coming to my senses, "You mean, in here?" I reached down and fingered her opening. She was dripping wet already." I looked at Pudge in mock accusation.

Pudge made a gesture as though wiping her mouth with her forearm, held up her hands, and said, "Guilty."

Nadia, clearly growing weary with our comic theatrics, took hold of my head with both hands and pulled me to her until we were eye-to-eye with our faces on a few inches apart. "IN. ME. NOW." She commanded.

I complied enthusiastically. I reared back, slid to the foot of the bed so I could stand and get some leverage. I was acutely aware of how much force Pudge had been putting into her thrusts earlier and the effect it had on Nadia. I had resigned myself to the fact that I couldn't put the strength into it that she had -- she probably would have broken my spine with her thrusts. I was going to have to make do with art in place of her power, but I was going to put what power I could into it. I pulled Nadia to me and rammed into her with everything I had.

My first thought was that she certainly hadn't loosened overnight, but I was more ready for it. She wrapped her legs around me as I began my thrusting. God she was as tight as she was warm and as warm as she was wet. Her legs closed some around me, and she began assisting my motion. I had the brief thought that she was using me like a human dildo. The sensation was so amazing that my next thought was that she can use me however she wants.

Pudge kissed Nadia, then mounted Nadia's face. Nadia proved as adept with her mouth at pleasuring Pudge's pussy as she was at sucking my dick. Pudge was soon thrusting and grinding on Nadia's face. She was grinding with the same intensity than nearly asphyxiated me last night, but Nadia seemed to be dealing with it just fine. "Watch your fingers, babe," I said jokingly.

Pudge grabbed me around the neck and said with a smile, "Shut up, jerkface." She gave me a shot to my ribs to request my compliance and pulled me to her lips to force it. She started to cum as our lips met. She broke the kiss and flattened out until her mouth was at Nadia's pussy. She licked as I thrusted.

I continued my assisted thrusting. I could feel Nadia responding. Her pussy was getting tighter and tighter. I was barely holding my nut as Nadia's breathing tipped me that she was starting to cum. It felt so amazing. I knew what would come next and braced myself for Nadia's powerful pussy to again throttle my comparatively weak erection. I had promised Nadia that she could let herself go and I had committed myself to riding that out. I didn't know, at the time, what that meant for my member. Until last night the idea that my steel-hard sword could be so pummeled by my girl's muscular sheath was alien to me. This time it was part of my reality, but I was determined to see this through. I planned to endure what would come. I suppose it could be worse. If Nadia meant me to harm me, she could do to my little fella what Beth had done to her attacker's in getting her pound of flesh. ("pound" would be generous in this case)

As it turned out, I wasn't the only one with a plan.

I started to blow as Nadia's orgasm also arrived. I sensed the start of her first involuntary contraction as it began to interrupt my ejaculation. Nadia inhaled deeply and held her breath as she often does at her peak. As she exhaled, she yelled, "Now, Jules, now!"

I felt Nadia's leg wrap fall away. Pudge put her hands on my hips and pushed me out of Nadia as I thrusted forward. Even in her awkward position, with really only the strength of her arms, she easily overmatched my body's comparatively weak thrust. She then put an arm around my waist and pulled me to her, taking my spewing dick into her mouth and starting sucking and swallowing. With her other hand she fingered Nadia furiously as Nadia convulsed with her own orgasm.

I couldn't believe the force of my own orgasm as Pudge continued sucking. It just went on and on. I thought I was done as I felt Pudge take the arm than had been around my and grabbed my ass cheek. Then, to my shock, she jammed a finger into my ass, and I spurted again as I gasped. I was overwhelmed with sensation and passed out cold.

The next thing I remembered was waking up here alone. I laid in bed alone thinking about that last go with the girls. They had clearly planned this sequence as they had our first of the night that found Nadia forcing my dick into Pudge's tight ass. I wondered what else they might come up with. That last little move was inspired. It let me keep my promise to Nadia while avoiding the physical consequences of that promise.

Well, most of the physical consequences I thought as I sat up. My whole body ached from the exertions of the last two days and nights. I was still bruised from the night before. My head hurt from the drugs I had been taking to keep going. I was paying a real physical price to love a living goddess -- correction -- living goddesses. That was another problem. Where was this going? I loved Nadia. I loved Pudge too, but did I love her in that way? I thought I did. Was this just a vacation fling for me and Nadia or was it something that would be permanent? It felt permanent. And, more importantly, how would I survive a physical relationship with two women when either of them could break me in half as easy as sneezing? That one still needed answering.

It was a lot for a foggy brain to work out, and I wasn't going to work it out sitting on the edge of the bed. I brought myself to my feet. I was a little wobbly. I managed to keep my balance and went off to the bathroom. Finished there, I found some clothes, donned them, and set off to find the girls and, hopefully, some answers.

II.

I thought I'd find the girls in the kitchen. I did find Manalo who told me the "ladies" were at the pool where luncheon was being served. I walked down. There were also a few more "ladies" than I thought I'd find. Nadia and Pudge were there, so were Midge, Misty, and Bella. There were also a couple of girls I didn't know -- presumably hold overs from last night's party. There was a spread of cold cuts, cheeses, rolls, breads, and salads on a buffet in the large gazebo adjacent to the pool area. Lunch, I thought. I must have slept longer than I thought.

I found Nadia and Pudge seated at a table with some empty plates and a few drinks. Someone was going to ask about where Pudge spent the night last night, and I wanted to get our stories straight. I walked over and was met there by Midge. "Hey, there's the sleepyhead," she said, adding, "I win the bet."

"Bet?" I asked.

"Jules bet me that we wouldn't see you until dinner time because you would probably sleep all day," Midge explained. After last night and again this morning, I could see where Pudge would have thought that a safe bet. Midge yelled to the other girls, "Bella, Misty, we are going to the club tonight!" That got a collective and enthusiastic "woo" from the other girls. Midge turned to me, "Jules said she'd get us in the club if I won."

I turned to Nadia and Pudge. Nadia very conspicuously picked up a glass with a straw and started slurping as though to evade my question. So I directed it to the known bad-influence, "Pudge, what have you don -- ugk" I didn't get my question out as I was suddenly wrapped in a sleeper head lock from above and behind. It was Midge.

"You should stop calling her that. You know she hates it." Midge said adding, "Now say her name." I grabbed at her arms but found myself too weak to break her hold. She giggled. "You're not going anywhere. She pulled me just off the ground and as she leaned back. Now. Say. Her. Name." She applied a little more pressure with each staccato word.

She was playing with me. That girl in the courtyard last night was nowhere near as large and physically robust as Mid              ge. She had knocked the guy she'd trapped out in seconds. Midge could put me to sleep just as easily as she could order lunch. "Pudge," I said in defiance. Nadia, Pudge, and the girls laughed.

"Wrong answer," Midge said applying a little more pressure. "Try again"

"Pu... Puh... Pudge" I said. I was getting lightheaded, but still pulled futilely at Midge's arms.

"He's a stubborn one, Midge," I heard Nadia. "I have been trying to get him to stop for years. Though I can't say I've tried this." Nadia stood and walked over to me. She poked me. "You'd better do what she says, little man, or it's off to dreamland. I don't think anyone's coming to save you this time." Midge pulsed the pressure a little bit. My vision tunneled with each pulse.

"Say her name, Simon. I'm not gonna ask again," there was still play in her voice, but she was used to getting her way and there was a tinge of impatience to her tone.

"Pu... Puh..." I started.

"Let him go, Midge." It was Pudge. She stood and walked over. She stood right in front of me just a few inches between us. "I appreciate it, Midge, but this one's incorrigible. He'll just come up with something worse." She kissed me -- obviously not a sisterly kiss, and gave a squeeze to my balls, "Won't 'cha, sport?" This brought an "Ohhhhhhh" from the girls. I felt Midge shudder with disbelief. "Besides," Pudge added with a wink, "He's been passing out a lot lately. That can't be healthy for a frail little thing like him."

Midge let me go - dropping me almost comically. I started to go weak in the knees, but she caught me almost as an afterthought as disbelief became recognition. "Wait," she said in surprised response, still holding me under her arms. She looked at Pudge, "You?" she paused, "And him?" she added hiking my sagging form as a gesture to indicate me (though what other "him" she might have meant is not clear). Midge then looked at Nadia, "And you?" Nadia blushed a little and averted her eyes then shaded them in the world's most obvious attempt to deflect. If anyone ever thinks to trust my wife with something like nuclear launch codes, I'm going to start handing out shovels. There was a long pause as Midge processed. This was going to be important. If SimNadUdge was going to be an ongoing thing, it was going to go back through Nadia's family.

My mom and dad, for simple people, were remarkably cosmopolitan, both coming from unconventional families themselves. Mom's Aunt Simone, who more or less raised her, was married to Uncle Bill whose "spinster cousin", Emma, lived with them since my mom was a child. They had a nice house outside of town. "Emma's bedroom" had a twin bed which was always impeccably made up with the same sheets and bedspread. There was dresser, but no clothes in the drawers. There was also a vanity with a hand mirror and brush set that never seemed to move. One time, when I was eleven, I put a nickel under the bedspread at Christmas. When we went there for Easter, it was still in the same place. On Dad's side his, brother was a "confirmed bachelor" who lived for 30 years with his "roommate" Wilson. He and Wilson vacationed together and enjoyed attending the theatre together. The polite fictions were accepted forms that let everyone get by in a place where most people still went to fiery churches on Sunday but were fundamentally nice people who liked their neighbors.

Pudge's family was just her mom. This would take some explaining, but her mom loved me like my own mother. She'd wanted Pudge to marry me, and, apparently, always asked about me whenever Pudge went home. Pudge was all her mom had, and I could basically do no wrong in her mom's eyes. It would have to be explained, probably in intricate and embarrassing detail, but it would work out.

Nadia's family was another story. Surely there were the same kind of "spinster cousins", "roommates", and children who looked like the mailman in her huge extended family, but I'd never heard any mentioned. I couldn't care less, but it mattered to Nadia. She had this thing in her family, particularly with her father, where she always needed an inordinate level of approval. This novel set up was going to test limits.

Midge was going to be a test. I split Nadia's family into three groups. There were those who were "on her side". This would be people like Midge, the Dragon Lady and Nadia's mother who just loved Nadia inherently and unconditionally. It also included people like her cousin Ryan, his parents, and a couple of others against whom Nadia wisely held a marker. The second group were those from whom Nadia had, for whatever reason, to have approval. This would be her father, probably her father's older brother, and a couple of others. Nadia was essentially independently wealthy from her own endeavors. This wasn't approval to stay in the family's good graces financially -- it was some need for these people to say, "she's good". The last group was basically, "the enemy". In a family like Nadia's there are always rivalries and animosities. These might be personal or generational. It could be individuals or whole sections. Among those who held these against Nadia were her mother's sister, Aunt Miriam (for unknown reasons), her cousin Steven (Currently serving 5-7 at the Federal Penitentiary in Terra Haute, Indiana for fraud and insider trading that Nadia exposed), her cousin Steve's parents (obvious), and her mother's brother, her Uncle Martin. [This had something to do with courtship he'd arranged with the son of a family business partner that didn't work out. Oddly, the guy she ended up not marrying still sends us a Christmas card every year.]

Midge's reaction was critical because Nadia was going to need her "allies" to help her sell this. Midge, flighty though she may be, was a good bellwether for how that group was going to react. Midge's pause was giving me pause.

Then Midge erupted, "EeeeeeYowwe!"

She hugged me -- hard -- like I'm sure a rib or two was dislocated. Then she hugged Pudge. Then Nadia. Then Pudge and Nadia. Then all three of us. I made eye contact with Nadia then Pudge, and said, "So I guess we're doing this."

Nadia kissed me, then brought Pudge into our embrace. "It's going to be Okay."

Pfog001
Pfog001
68 Followers