All Comments on 'Love in a Firefight'

by Shopassistant

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Direction

Go for Victory!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Direction

Go for defeat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Victory

Everyone luvs the underdog. Make her beg! Maybe a fast forward to months later where she's working for him just so he will fuck her.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 8 years ago

You know, I know this is damning with faint praise, but this story was surprisingly un-racist. :P

In seriousness, I enjoyed this! I look forward to seeing what's up with the whole magic plant angle. You leave plenty up to speculation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I used to check your profile every now and again to see if you'd posted anything new, since I loved your first two stories. To be honest, I kinda gave up hope after a while. Then I stumbled upon this one by sheer chance, only noticing after reading it that you're the author. Oh, how my heart soared. Don't keep us waiting so long this time!

As for what direction to pick... well... both. Please.

ShopassistantShopassistantabout 8 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Thank you - that comment means a lot. It's that kind of feedback that makes it worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tyson simply bit a chunk out of her

And she bled to death. The end since you couldn't be bothered to actually write an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Penis enlargement

Great thanks to Dr Otabor for the great help rendered to me. i had penis enlargement problems before now, i had tried so many products but couldn't get the best results as i desired it until i got to know about the super penis enlargement skills of Dr Otabor. I was happy and relieved of my nightmares when i received Dr Otabor super penis enlargement medicine at my home from the DHL, and i took the medicines as instructed, i was so amazed the first time i noticed that my penis was gradually getting bigger and also i was lasting longer on sex. I followed on with open eyes till about 4 weeks of using the medicine when i noticed my penis was already 8 inches long. Now i can satisfy any woman in this world and also proudly say am a man when it comes to staying longer on sex.

I believe you too can get this super penis enlargement medicine from Dr Otabor via Email :spiritualherbalistkk@gmail.com  Call or WhatsApp +2348164777469

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Where is the ending???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous