Love in a Harem Ch. 12

Story Info
The Royal Vagina.
3.7k words
4.44
2.3k
1
1

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

At just before 2:30 p.m. the Crown Princess, her 3 ladies and bodyguards leave her apartments for the Great Hall. It looks like every inhabitant of the Royal Harem is present. As they enter the chatter stops, they all bow deeply then it seems as if everyone is clapping the Crown Princess. Rashid, the architect is waiting patiently for her by the platform and she asks if he is ready. After bowing deeply, he says that he is and taps his scrolls with a smile. She returns his smile and leads the way onto the stage where all but Ayisha sit on the chairs provided.

She opens proceedings by thanking them for the kind reception which means a lot to her, she then surprises everyone with her greeting: "My dear sisters and brothers, fellow inhabitants of the Royal Harem. I am delighted to introduce to you Rashid, the very talented architect to whom I have entrusted a major project. I now invite him to join me and tell you all about the project". They exchange smiles as he joins her and starts his address: "It is hard to imagine there is anyone that hasn't been consulted by, or heard about the Crown Princess' aspiration to improve the life of every inhabitant of the Royal Harem. The plans I am about to show you have been approved by our beloved Crown Princess".

He unrolls a larger scroll than he showed her before, with an ink image of one of the identical suites to be occupied by a Royal Concubine. Ayisha, still beside him holds one side of the scroll while Maryam comes forward to hold the other. He says: "Thank you esteemed ladies. This scroll shows the design that will be used for every room to be constructed in the project. Please note the king size double bed that acts as the focal point. To one side of the bed is a lounge area with a couch, coffee table and large flat screen TV on the wall over a writing desk. There is ample space around the double bed making it easy to move about the room. On the other side of the bed is a fitted wardrobe beyond which is the en-suite featuring a bath, a walk-in shower, a wash basin and a WC. Beside the door is the control panel for the climate contol system and a switch to turn on a red 'please do not disturb' sign on the wall outside the suite".

He unrolls a second, enlarged scroll which Ayisha and Maryam hold open for him: "The space currently occupied by the corridor and dormitory exactly matches the dimensions of 2 rows of 10 rooms, all insulated for noise reduction purposes. One row will be against the outer wall of the former dormitory and the other against the side of this great hall. Between the 2 sets of 10 rooms will be the replacement corridor". He unrolls a third scroll showing how the upper of the 2 floors will be identical to be lower floor. Together they will house a total of 40 Royal Concubines in comfort and privacy, i.e. adequate for more than all the current ladies of the Royal Harem. The completion of these 40 rooms is anticipated to take 3 months. He turns to Ayisha and ask if she would like him to end there".

On being asked to continue, since it is his project, he says: "Her Royal and most benevolent Highness describes the ladies' accommodation as phase one of the project. Phase two of the project is the complete updating of the accommodation for every Royal Eunuch to the same high standard as that of the Royal Concubines. My presentation is now complete and I hand you back to the loving care of our Crown Princess". After the enthusiastic applause subsides, Ayisha thanks him for his excellent drawings, presentation and for bringing her dream for the Royal Brothel into an achievable project, adding that they will be available to take questions after a 5 minute break. Again there is enthusiastic applause. Maryam rolls up the scrolls for Rashid while Ayisha takes him aside for a private word.

Ayisha tells him that she is very pleased with his performance and ability to hold the attention of an audience. He has displayed the very talents that she has been looking for in the 'right person' to be appointed as a new member of the Royal Harem Management Committee in the capacity of Head of Infrastructure. She asks, by his name Rashid, whether he would be willing to take on such responsibility for the benefit of the Royal Family, for the Royal Harem and for all the inhabitants of the Royal Harem. He is speechless for a moment and falling to his knees before she can stop him, he tells her that there is nothing he would like more. He rises at her request and Ayisha says that she will now ask Amina, the Head of Communications to make the announcement, after questions have been taken, while everyone is gathered together. Also to announce that Meher will be teaching lession 4 of her belly dancing course immediately following her announcement.

She goes to Amina and tells her of her appointment of Rashid to the Royal Harem Management Committee as Head of Infrastructure and asks her to announce the appointment immediately following the Q&A session, which in turn will be followed by Meher's 4th lesson: How to do a chest shimmy. They all come together and the first question is exactly what she expected, i.e. why double beds in single rooms? Ayisha answers the question, confirming publicly what she had said previously; that personal intimate relationships are allowed in the Royal Harem and the design of the rooms facilitate such relationships in comfortable priavcy. She adds that the relationships must be carefully managed to prevent conflicts in the Royal Harem which by her decree is to be a place of love, harmony, peace and calm. The applause is immediate, loud and accompanied by calls of "Bravo".

The second question takes Ayisha completely by surprise, a Royal Concubine asks: "Before entering the Royal Harem, which I now never want to leave, I was a registered nurse for about 5 years. My question is whether it might be possible to use my room as a confidential place in which to help Royal Concubines with physical or mental ailments?" Ayisha says that the rooms were designed to facilitate interpersonal intimate relationships BUT her sister has raised a very important point for which she is very grateful. She asks the lady her name and she says it is Asiya. Ayisha smiles, thanks her and asks her to make herself known to one of her ladies so that she can join the Crown Princess and her ladies for the evening meal in her apartments. Asiya's reply is lost in the communal gasp from the audience but her smiling happy face makes it clear that she accepts the invitation. Ayisha asks Amina to make her announcement while Meher makes her final preparations for her lesson.

Amina announces that the Crown Princess has appointed Rashid, the architect, to the Royal Harem Management Committee as Head of Infrastructure. The appointment to take immediate effect. Her second announcement is that Meher's 4th belly dancing lesson: How to do a chest shimmy, will follow very shortly when all those not participating have left the great hall.

Meher thanks Amina with a smile and starts the lesson: "The most important thing is the shape made by your arms. Let's start by standing, with feet fairly close but not quite together, in front of a mirror if possible. Make your arms and hands straight and hold them out to each side of your body, so that your hands are at the same level of your hips. Slightly bend your arms and then without further changing the shape of your arms, lift your hands from the wrist as far as you can manage comfortably. Curl your fingers so the thumb and little finger are lower than the other fingers. When you get the chance, look at this elegant position in the mirror and try to remember both the pose and how you achieved it".

"Now we are ready to introduce some movement, remembering to maintain the shape of your arms and hands as you move. The first part of the chest shimmy uses the spine as an axis with the shoulders oscillating around it, that is to say; when your right shoulder moves a little forward of the spine, your left shoulder will move a little backwards behind the spine. This movement will make your chest move diagonally, which is what we want, but the head, hips and legs should not move at this stage. For the next 5 minutes please try this movement, slowly at first, then increase the speed gradually until you can execute the movement comfortably at a medium fast tempo. Don't worry if the range of the movement appears to diminish as you increase the tempo, it is quite normal. Please start now!'

"In the 5th lesson next time we will look at Hip Twists. In the meantime, just for fun you might like to add the Egyptian knee shimmy to the chest shimmy that we tried today. It's only fair to warn you that it isn't easy, it's a bit like patting the top of your head with one hand while rubbing your tummy in circles with the other hand".

(Videos of this series of lessons can be found on youtube, simply search for "Meher Malik beginner belly dance tutorial)

The lesson ends, and all but one leave the hall, Ayisha hopes it is Asiya and as her retinue accompanies her from the platform, the lady approaches, bows deeply and identifies herself. Ayisha welcomes her with a smile and asks her to accompany them to her apartments, which she is happy to do. Arriving they find the Head Eunuch waiting for her with a package. She leads the group inside and sits in her usual position with her 3 ladies around her. She nods with a smile to the Head Eunuch who approaches, kneels at her feet and kisses the hem of her dress. Happy that Asiya has witnessed the formalities to be observed, she asks how she may help him. He says that the package was given into his hands by the Crown Prince in his apartments with the message that it is what he promised to order for her.

Amina accepts the package on her behalf and asks if there is anything else. He says that the Emira requests the pleasure of the company of the Crown Princess and her ladies for lunch in her apartments on the next day. He says that his missions for this visit are complete. Ayisha asks him to send word to the Emira, thanking her for the honour of her invitation and that she and her ladies are delighted to accept, all looking forward to seeing her again. The Head Eunuch bows deeply and backs away respectfully. Meher sees him out and returns to sit near Ayisha and with a smile beckons Asiya to approach. She replicates the formalities, that she saw the Head Eunuch perform, perfectly and stays on her knees until Ayisha asks her to come and sit with her and her ladies, a great honour!

Ayisha asks if she recognises the package that the Head Eunuch brought to her and she replies that she does. Ayisha smiles and says it is good that she will have expert advice on how to use the contents and Asiya replies that she is happy to be of service in whatever way she can. Ayisha smiles and says she is delighted to discover the Royal Harem has a nurse among its inhabitants and asks if she knows if there are other qualified medical and/or nursing professionals too. Asiya replies that she knows of no "others" but in her country, the United Kingdom, she is what is called a nurse practitioner, i.e. she has an additional qualification that qualifies her to provide medical services as if she were a family doctor, but not a hospital specialist. Ayisha is delighted at the additional benefit she can offer.

She introduces Asiya to each of her ladies, each a member of the Royal Harem Management Committee: Meher is Head of the Performing Arts, Amina is Head of Communications and Maryam is Head of Design & Fashion. it is then that a servant enters, bows and asks if the Crown Princess desires to take her evening meal at this time. Ayisha smiles and asks for it to be served. During their meal they enjoy present company as well as the delicious food. Ayisha offers Asiya the post of Head of Medical Services which brings membership of the Royal Harem Management Committee. It will be her responsibility to identify a suitable under-utilised space in the Royal Harem to accommodate a Medical Centre to be built to her specification.she adds that in cooperation with Rashid, the Head of Infrastructure and herself to susequently run the required facility. Once the location and new structure have been agreed; to specify equipment and furniture, to recruit and to train suitable persons to assist her with running the medical centre when it is completed.

Asiya is delighted at the offer and accepts immediately without expressing any reservations. Ayisha smiles and Amina giggles that she has her first item to announce at the next occasion. They all join Amina's mirth and spend a happy evening together. Before Asiya departs, she asks if Ayisha has missed a period and explains that the generally accepted guideline is to use a pregnancy test on the first day of a missed period. Since the question about its use has been asked she shows Ayisha how to use the pregnancy test and when she returns, helps her to read the negative result. She suggests that a positive result should be followed by a second test the following day, the aim being to get a confirmatory result. Ayisha hugs Asiya and her 3 ladies follow suit. She notices that Aisya is attractive and looks older than Maryam and herself but perhaps younger than Amina and Meher and wonders about her sexuality.

That night the ladies pair off, Meher and Amina go to their room while Ayisha takes Maryam to theirs. The younger pair enjoy each other in every way they know, they even experiment in rimming each other and both enjoy the sensation of receiving and the giving of pleasure. Most of all they love to 69 and delight each other with tongue and fingers. As usual, when they settle down to sleep, Ayisha sleeps happily in the arms of her Maryam.

The next morning, all wearing the lightest and most revealing Harem dress, they spend a happy time walking and sitting in the shade in the gardens. As the heat becomes too uncomfortable they return to Ayisha's apartments to enjoy a refreshingly cool shower together. They all dress in a fresh Harem dress of the same design, and Ayisha reflects how everything in the Royal Harem seems designed to make its ladies the most desirable and, apart from the occasional visit of one to please the Emir, it is only Royal Concubines that are attracted to them. As lunchtime approaches they are escorted to the Emira's apartments, but at first it is only the Crown Princess that is admitted.

On her admittance, the Emira has the room vacated so that she may speak with her daughter. The Emira looks worried. Ayisha kneels and kisses the Royal Vagina. When she rises the Emira embraces her tightly and starts sobbing, Ayisha is alarmed and asks if she is alright. The Emira nods and as her sobs subside, confesses that she has never experienced such love as hers, even from the Emir who is now dying. Ayisha can't believe what she is hearing and tells her that she will always love her mother (Ummi) and be her faithful daughter (eb-na-tee). Her Ummi embraces her again and Ayisha snuggles close to hold her tightly. The Emira manages a smile and tells her that she invited her and her ladies to lunch so that Maryam may officially join the sisterhood of the ring. She claps her hands and her servants appear, she asks that lunch be served and that the ladies of the Crown Princess be admitted.

The ladies enter and one by one, apart from Maryam, they lovingly kiss the Royal Vagina which fortifies the Emira. Ayisha announces that they are all gathered together, to officially induct Maryam into the sisterhood of the ring. Smiling, the Emira invites her to approach and join the sisterhood by partaking in the adoration of the Royal Vagina. Maryam smiling broadly, steps forward to kneel before the Emira and kisses the hem of her dress. The Emira gives her permission and Maryam almost disappears under her skirts ... and stays there until the Emira is clearly satisfied. After another minute or two, having carefully licked the Emira clean, she emerges as a sister and, starting with the Emira, shares the Emira's juices with all her sisters. Finally, Ayisha passes Maryam's new ring to the Emira who places it on the finger.

The formalities completed, the complete sisterhood takes lunch together and for a while, the Emira is able to put aside her sadness and immerse herself in the love and joy of her sisters. By the time that the ladies leave the Emira to allow her to rest, she has said nothing further about the dying Emir, so Ayisha decides that she will keep the information to herself. Back in her apartments, she and her ladies undress and enjoy bathing together in the pool. They all agree that the pool is the best place to be in the heat of the afternoon.

(The Emir lasts a month before he dies and is buried in the graveyard of the gardens of the Royal Palace. Ayisha, now the Emira attends the burial with the Dowager Emira. Being outside the Royal Harem they are almost completely covered, consequently they feel very hot and Ayisha hopes that her ladies, are not suffering much. Thankfully, the ceremony is quite short and the ladies, escorted by the Royal Palace Guards, return to the Royal Harem where the sisterhood bathes together in the pool. Each week Ayisha has 'slept' with her husband, the Crown Prince Ibrahim without success. Oddly enough when he becomes Emir, Ayisha misses her next period and a pregnancy test is performed on that day and the next. It is as if his new power as Emir has done the trick. The news flashes around the Royal Palace and the Royal Harem and everyone is delighted. Another two months pass, the beginner belly dancing course has been completed and the Dowager Emira, no longer able to legally produce a royal baby, is moved to the Royal Dowager Harem. Ayisha, by custom moves into the Emira's apartments with her ladies. Ayisha starts experiencing morning sickness, it is a misnomer because the sichness is not limited to mornings!)

It is the great day when phase one of the building project is to be officially opened and as the new Emira, Ayisha has the honour of declaring the 40 suites officially completed and ready to be occupied. Before the ceremony, the Eunuchs of the Royal Harem are permitted to view one of the suites to see what their new homes will look like. Ayisha is shown around by Rashid, her Head of Infrastructure declares the work to be a masterpiece, even for an Emira. She cuts a ceremonial ribbon to the enthusiastic applause of all and the Royal Concubines are given permission to take possession of their allocated suite. She declares the phase two of the project, for the Royal Eunuchs, may now commence.

Back in the Emira's apartments, Ayisha and Maryam become ever closer and are seldom parted. Their lovemaking has continued despite her pregnancy and they have asked Asiya about it, she says she knows of no reason them them to abstain. Maryam seems to enjoy their intimacy just as much, possibly even more and Ayisha jokes that she isn't planning to be a production line for babies unless of course the Emir requires it. They laugh and Ayisha says that she still has difficulty believing that her husband is the King, and she his Queen, albeit of a small country. Maryam says that she can believe it and that she will faithfully serve the Royal Vagina for as long as her Ayisha desires it. Ayisha laughs, imagine if everyone had to kiss the Royal Vagina instead of the hem of the Emira's dress. Maryam tells her that she would have no time for anything else, Ayisha pretends to think about it and they enjoy the joke.

In her quiet moments Ayisha thinks of her adoptive Ummi, the Dowager Emira and wonders how she is, hoping that she isn't lonely after losing her husband and the love of her sisters of the ring. She has asked the Head Eunuch if he knows anything about the Royal Dowager Harem and he promises to make discreet enquiries on her behalf. When she next sees him he says that either; nobody he has asked knows anything, or more likely, has an interest in keeping it secret. She also asks if Royal Concubines are serving the Emir's needs while she is pregnant. He says that none so far have been summoned but that he will keep her updated. She decides to take the bull by the horns, since her husband has not summoned her since her pregnancy was confirmed, so she writes a private & personal note to her husband. She tells him how she misses him and of her hope that he is now settled and comfortable as Emir. She tells him of her concerns for his mother and asks his permission to travel, with her ladies and the appropriate guards, to visit her at the Royal Dowager Harem for a few days. She ends the letter by sending her eternal love to him then uses her personal royal seal in several places to make evident any attempt to tamper with her letter.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers