Love in a Harem Ch. 11

Story Info
Audiences.
3.6k words
4.56
1.7k
1
1

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

Amina and Meher are the first to wake in the morning and manage to slip out of the bed without disturbing Ayisha and Maryam to enjoy a refreshing shower as well as each other. Ayisha wakes to find herself still embraced in the arms of her Maryam and just stays there smiling, blissfully happy. She adores Maryam who was her first real love and recalls how they agreed to be partners just a day or so after they met on the train, that happy day! Maryam had taken it slowly giving her the time to discover for herself just wonderful the love between two women can be, especially so when both are such considerate, loving and caring people. Maryam wakes up and they smile sweetly to each other and engage in a wonderfully long kiss.

Maryam says that she was dreaming of her Ayisha just before waking. Ayisha asks her if she can remember the dream and Maryam tells her that she can: "It was on the train where our eyes first met through all those people. It was love at first sight for me and the more I saw of your outer and inner beauty, the more I fell in love with you. The next 24 hours were agony because I didn't know if I would ever see you again. I knew that you had made a good impression and could only pray that you would also opt to join the Harem. What sweet joy when I saw you and was asked to help you settle in. Our time together in the Royal Apartments was so special to me, I felt a real and lasting connection with you and wanted to be with you always".

Ayisha listens smiling, nodding at various points, as Maryam continues: "When we were separated on arrival at the Royal Harem I was grief-stricken, particularly when those horrible 'favourites' belittled me at every opportunity for being a worthless social climber. Every night before dropping off to sleep, I would think only of you and hope that one day we would be reunited. When I heard the news of your wedding, I was ecstatic for you and knew that one day our paths would cross and we would never be separated like that again. Just before I woke, on the death of the Emir, Ibrahim became Emir and you became the new Emira. We were still together and deeply in love with each other into old age. There I have told you everything!" and she holds Ayisha even closer.

Ayisha is astonished and tells her that she was day-dreaming the exact same thing. Their love is a very precious and special thing to last a lifetime and must be treasured adding that her bed is now also Maryam's. Sighs of delight make them turn their heads to see Meher and Amina standing smiling in the doorway. Amina says that they didn't want to interrupt such a beautiful intercourse and ask if they may approach and congratulate them on recognising each other as life-partners. Both nod with a smile and they rush to join them on the bed, smothering them with showers of kisses as they all embrace. Ayisha says that she also loves them, as she does the Emira, but they are right Maryam and herself do have a special and lifelong love but it is an extra and not a replacement love. Maryam says much the same thing and they all cuddle together in serene happiness.

Eventually they rise from the bed and while Ayisha and Maryam shower and dress, they organise breakfast together. After breakfast, the Head Eunuch knocks at the door and Meher opens it. He asks if he may have a brief audience with the Crown Princess. Meher turns to Ayisha who heard the request and asks her to admit him. Following the formalities, Ayisha asks him to rise and asks how she may help? He says that he has three missions to complete with Her Royal Highness, the first is to report that enquiries among the eunuchs has revealed a former architect and a group of former builders among them. They have considered the project and wish to submit some proposals to Your Royal Highness.

Ayisha is delighted and says it is wonderful news then suggests he address her as Princess to save him having to find the right words. She asks the nature of his second mission. He says that the jeweller wishes to advise the Princess that he has sourced the identical jewels for the ring he was commissioned to make and estimates it will be ready late in the afternoon. She smiles again and tells him that his missions have given her pleasure and asks him to tell the architect and the jeweller that of her pleasure and arrange for them to visit her, when they are ready to present the proposed plans for stage one of the building work and when the ring is ready for Lady Maryam. On being asked for details of his third mission, he informs her that the Crown Prince has requested the pleasure of the Princess' company in his apartments. She asks him to make the arrangements for her visit to the Royal Palace and he is delighted to so so immediately. He thanks her for her kind reception and words, bows deeply and Meher sees him out.

Ayisha asks the ladies, to include Maryam, to assist her to prepare and they all go into her bedroom where she is undressed for her shower. She asks with a cheeky grin who is going to wash her thoroughly, who is going to take care of her fragrancing and finally, who will dress her. They decide that Maryam should attend to her needs regarding an intimate shower, Meher will attend to her fragrancing and Amina will dress her. It is no sooner planned before the plan is set in motion. Ayisha emerges from her shower aroused, Meher fragrances her intimately in order to disguise her state of arousel and Amina does the same as she dresses her. When she is completely ready, they attend her to the lounge to await her escorts. While waiting, Ayisha suggests that her sisters of the ring enjoy themselves while she is away.

There is very soon a knock at the door, Maryam opens the door to find the Head Eunuch with an armed guard ready to escort her to the door that connects the Royal Harem to the Royal Palace. Since she is leaving the privacy and safety of the Royal Harem, she wears both a hair covering and a veil to ensure her modesty until she is safely within the apartments of her husband. As she steps out into the corridor, she whispers to her ladies to remember her exhortation. They bow smiling and her party moves away toward the outside world of the Royal Palace. At the locked door, words are exchanged through a small grill with a cover. After it is opened and the Head Eunuch surrenders the protection of the Crown Princess to the waiting personal guards of the Crown Prince waiting to conduct her to her husband's apartments.

As she steps through the door her heart is beating fast and it seems loud enough to be heard. Crown Prince Ibrahim is waiting with a big smile and open arms for her. The door behind her is closed and securely locked, at which point he removes her veil and hair covering then wraps his arms around her and kisses her passionately. She melts into the kiss and loses herself in him. Ever her knight in shining armour, he helps her remove the extra modesty clothing required for her exit from the Royal Harem, then they sit and take light refreshments irrespective of both wishing to be intimate without delay.

After they have taken a small bite washed down with mango juice, Ibrahim stands and offers his hand to Ayisha, she smiles up to him, puts her hand in his and stands. He leads her into the bedroom then stops by the bed to embrace and kiss her with such passion. She gets that Cinderella feeling again as she can feel his passion for her against her stomach. As she starts to undress, he whispers for her to allow him the pleasure of undressing her. Although her inner slut wanted to striptease for him, this alternative is just as desirable, even more so as it demonstrates his passion for her, i.e. she is more to him than just a baby factory.

As on their wedding day he undresses her slowly, taking time between removing each garment to kiss every part of her that is unveiled. She is so aroused and hopes she doesn't soil her g-string too much before it is removed. She is surprised, when she stands naked before him and he admires her beauty, to feel a little shy. How could she feel shy for being naked in front of her husband, after engaging in public sex on a train ... twice ... and again at the dinner party? The thought strikes her that was a whore at those occasions and now she is a royal wife. Is it that or simply now that she is a lesbian and on the ocassions that her husband summons her, is the exception? She dismisses the thought only thinking to enjoying the moment and ensuring, like a good whore, that her husband enjoys himself. As they kiss and her clothes pool on the floor at her feet, she is grateful that he didn't inspect her g-string!

As before, he undresses quickly and they lie together on the bed in a sublime embrace. They tell each other how much they have missed each other and how much they love each other. He adds, rather spoiling the moment, that he is glad that she has her sisterhood for company while he is involved in the affairs of state. He also congratulates her on how she is transforming the Royal Harem into a happy home instead of a women's prison. As they kiss and cuddle, she is more aware than ever of the huge difference between the lives of men and women in a muslim nation. She can at least make the most of being a submissive female.

His hands start to wander as they kiss, his touch is both tender and arousing, so much so that she realises she hasn't been penetrated since their wedding and hasn't missed it until now, when her greatest desire is to be filled by his manhood and to be consumed by their passion for each other, which fortunately is exactly what is on his mind! But, right now something else is on his mind and he slides down the bed kissing her as he goes go until he is making love to her with his mouth and tongue and it is wonderful. She purrs at his attentions down there and he tells her how much he loves her fragrance ... and her taste. She could not want him any more than she does at this moment. His fingers enter her and curling them he searches for her g-spot and she inadvertently confirms its position with a soft, but audible, moan of pleasure. In addition, he starts to suck on her pearl and she runs her fingers through his hair and holds his mouth to her just as she climaxes. His response is perfect and tries to catch every drop in his mouth then licks her thoroughly as if cleaning her. How did he learn to please a woman like that?

Ibrahim slides up her body between her legs and she responds by wrapping her legs around him and locking her ankles. Emily is well lubricated thanks to his attentions, so as she guides him, his erect manhood slips easily inside her and she is ecstatic to be filled with her husband again. She clenches and he moans at the encouraging pressure. He slowly pushes deeper and deeper until he can go no further, being fully coupled like this draws a satisfied purr from her. Ayisha is so pleased that he can pace himself to extend their pleasure and with their bodies together as one, their mouths complete the union between them. She submits to her man who in turn loves and cares for her in every way.

Ibrahim resumes his thrusts, now intent on both his pleasure and on impregnating his wife. He speeds up then after a few thrusts, pauses then resumes slowly having successfully delayed his orgasm. He increases the pace of his thrusts and she feels her approaching ecstasy which she announces with a loud "Yes, yes, yes!" Recognising the significance of her cry, he increases the pace of his thrusts, and joins the ecstasy with a roar as they climax together. She clenches trying to extract every drop of semen from him, while he tries to deliver the greatest amount of semen that he can. As his thrusts slow they hold each other tightly, to keep her filled with his erupting manhood for as long as he can.

Eventually, they lie still and when he withdraws, they adopt a 69 position and assiduously apply themselves to licking each other clean and then they engage in a long French kiss. Ibrahim says that he loves and adores his Ayisha beyond words and cannot envisage life without her. She says it is the same for her, who is the luckiest woman in the world. They sleep wrapped in each other's arms and when they wake, they do it all again then share an intimate shower together. Now they are prepared to satisfy their hunger for food!

Over breakfast, Ibrahim tells her that he will give orders for her to receive a weekly supply of pregnancy tests so that when the happy conception event happens, they will have the earliest knowledge possible. She thanks him and tells him that she longs for them to have a family of their own. There is a knock at the door and one of his servants go to see who it is. He returns with a request for him to attend upon his father as soon as possible, fortunately they are both dressed. He instructs his servant to send a message to the Head Eunuch that the Crown Princess awaits her escort back to the Royal Harem and to include ... he pauses to ask Ayisha who would she wish to come and assist her to finish dressing ... she says the any of her ladies will suffice and the servant is despatched. After he takes his leave she reflects that in being unspecific as to who should attend her, she is less likely to show a particular favourite to her husband or to her ladies.

Ayisha doesn't have to wait long before there is a knock at the door and the servant announces that it is her escort. She rises, thanks him for his service and leaves her husband's apartments for her own. She has barely sat down when the Head Eunuch asks if he may have a word with her and she invites him to enter. Amina helps remove her travel overgarments, head covering and veil, then with a warm smile allows the Head Eunuch to formally pays his respects. She asks how she may help and he says that he is pleased to report that the architect and the jeweller await her pleasure. She thanks him and asks that he brings the architect first. As he bows deeply and leaves, she asks Amina to attend her with both Meher and Maryam.

When the architect enters bearing scrolls under his arm, it is obvious he has been well briefed on protocol. After the kissing the hem of her dress she bids him stand and explain his proposal to her and her ladies, who are all members of the Royal Harem Management Committee. Addressing her as Crown Princess, he unrolls a scroll bearing a pencilled image of one of the identical suites to be occupied by a Royal Concubine. He points out the ample space around the king size double bed, allowing a lounge area with a couch, coffee table and large flat screen TV on the wall over a writing desk. On the other side of the bed is a fitted wardrobe beyond which is the en-suite featuring a bath, a walk-in shower, a wash basin and a WC. Beside the door is the control panel for the climate contol system and a switch to turn on a red 'please do not disturb' sign on the wall outside the suite.

Looking to her ladies she sees delight in their faces and says that the plans look excellent. She asks if any of the Royal Concubines have had sight of them. He thanks her and says no one outside this room has seen the design. Ayisha asks him to continue and he unrolls another scroll showing how the existing space used by the dormitory and the corridor could accommdate 10 such suites on either side, it would mean that the corridor is moved, if that is acceptable. Again her ladies look delighted and she asks if the same layout will apply to the floor above. He smiles and unrolls a third scroll showing how the 2 floors will be identical and house 40 Royal Concubines in company and privacy.

Ayisha congratulates him on the vision and fast execution in fulfilling her brief, then she asks how long will the whole reconstruction take from start to finish. He proposes that it should be possible to complete the whole project in 4 months, i.e. 2 months for each floor. She asks if he has sufficient skilled eunuchs to complete the project and he answers that he has. She senses that there is something else he would like to add. He says there if there were 5 more eunuchs that could be spared from their duties to serve as labourers, he estimates the complete project could be completed in 3 months. She is delighted and asks the Head Eunuch if 5 more eunuchs could be released from their duties to work on this important project. He isn't surprised by the question, suggesting that the architect had posed such a question to him, and replies that he will ensure any sharing of workload necessary and make the 5 available.

The Crown Princess rises from her seat, followed rapidly by everyone else, and announces that there will be a meeting in the great hall at 2:30 p.m. that very afternoon. At the meeting she will introduce the architect and ask him to explain the project in the same detail as he just did to her and her ladies, to every inhabitant of the Royal Harem. The meeting to include the Eunuchs so they may see the exact accommodation that will be constructed for them in the second phase. She asks if he is comfortable with making such a presentation for her. He pauses briefly then says although he hasn't made a presentation before, if the Crown Princess thinks it suitable, then he would be honoured. She replies that she has every confidence in him and will be right there with him to provide support if required. Ayisha, and her ladies, sit again and the audience over, he bows deeply and withdraws.

Ayisha asks if the jeweller is still available and is told that he awaits her pleasure. She nods and grants him an audience. When the jeweller enters bearing a small box, it is obvious he has also been well briefed on protocol. After the kissing the hem of her dress, she bids him stand and asks how she may help him. He explains to the Crown Princess that he has the completed fourth copy of her ring for her examination. She nods to Maryam who stands and goes to receive the box from the jeweller. She approaches Ayisha and starts to kneel but she whispers that a bow will suffice and offers the box to her Crown Princess and lover. Ayisha opens the box and gasps, then takes out the ring and compares it to her own, it is an exact match. She asks Maryam to try it on for size, she does and it fits perfectly. Maryam returns the ring knowing this isn't the time or company for the presentation and Ayisha pops it back in the box.

The Crown Princess thanks the jeweller for making 5 ladies very happy and asks if there is anything she can do for him. The visitors to the room are astounded by her intimate largesse toward a common jeweller and he is clearly emotional at her kind attention. Possibly the first acceptable thought he has is to express his eternal gratitude to the Crown Princess with the wish that he may be allowed the honour of continuing to serve the Crown Princess. She smiles warmly to him and says that she grants his wish and looks forward to his long continued service to the Royal Family, the Royal Harem and all its inhabitants. He bows deeply and backs away and is conducted out of her apartments.

Alone with her ladies she shows them Maryam's ring and says that they only have need of the Emira to be present to formally admit Maryam to the sisterhood in which she is already actually a member. They all hug and kiss in celebration. It isn't long before lunch is served in the apartment and the ladies merrily discuss the events of the morning while they enjoy a light lunch.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers