All Comments on 'Love in Chains Ch. 08'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i hope he leaves adam, he will get hurt or killed beause adam will freak out when he wants to go to the party without him. just please nephlim let nye get strong and smart and leave adam before he does get murdred

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

loving this series

metajinxmetajinxover 11 years ago

I'm still unsure if I hate this story or if I'm just intrigued. There is no similarity to the "real BDSM scene" here, and what has been described doesn't sound like anything a submissive would want to experience. So no erotic thrill through the BDSM stuff...

But! The simple fact that it's clear how Nye is manipulated into a very unhealthy, probably even deadly relationship makes it a really captivating read. I had to fight my way through some of the chapters because I wanted to end the suffering for myself, and that's not a good thing in the long haul - but here I am, at the last submitted chapter as of now, waiting for the moment when Nye leaves Adam and goes back to Kane, or back to freedom alltogether, dreading the possibility of more emotional torture through hardships, hoping for a happy ending, undecided if I'll ever find out (or even want to).

That itself makes the story quite impressive. Good work!

NephylimNephylimover 11 years agoAuthor
Statement

I need to remember to keep reinstating this. The story came from a curiousity on my part as to why women, in particular, in abusive relationships actually stay. It has nothing really to do with the BDSM lifestyle AT ALL. It's not about being submissive, it's about being manipulated and exploited. This is a totally overblown and exaggerated version of BDSM and I wouldn't want anyone to think that this is what it's all about. That being said, I had great fun and a deal of satisfaction in torturing Nye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous