Love in Jamaica Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Pulling away from him, she let his wet cock slip out of her mouth. "I love sucking you." she said still hearing the couple next door going at it.

"Take it!" they heard Harold yell as he fucked his wife, maybe they could all cum at the same time.

"On your back baby." Ted said reaching for Patti, she lay down on her back, putting a pillow under her he raised her hips a bit higher. Getting down in between her spread legs, he put her legs on his shoulders. He always loved the way this opened her up for him. Making it possible for him to go deeper. Bending over her he rubbed the head of his cock over her slit.

"You want this?" he asked as he watched her pinching and twisting her hard nipples. He knew she always loved a hard deep fucking.

"Yes."

"Tell me what you want." he told her.

"I want you to use me, fuck me, fuck your slut." she said looking him in the eyes. She knew he was going to pound her good, just the way she liked it. Feeling his rock hard cock fucking her in and out, making her scream from pleasure. She wanted to make him cum, fill her slit with his cum.

"Oh I'm going to use you." he told her as he imagined Harold fucking his wife at the same time. He thought back to watching Harold pounding his cock into Patti's pussy earlier in the day. The way she had moaned and jerked around when that dick was inside of her. He never got jealous, he liked to see her enjoy herself.

"Use your slut." she said as she watched him rub his cock across her slit.

"That's right baby, you are my SLUT." he tells her as he pushes his cock inside of her.

"So tight." Ted moaned as he sank into her slit, feeling her tight pussy walls grab his cock. He lay still for a few seconds, letting her feel his cock.

Claire rubbed her clit as Harold slammed his cock into her. She was going to cum soon. She felt her climax building in her. "Yes, yes, yes." she moaned as he pounded into her.

"Oh my God, your pussy is so good." he told her feeling himself getting close. "Turn over." Harold told her as he pulled out of her. She turned back over onto her back. "I want to watch you climax, watch when your pussy explodes."

"Make me cum." Claire told him as he sank his throbbing dick into her pussy

"Oh yeah! Fuck me Daddy!" Claire heard from the room next door, that made her think that her husband had fucked that strange woman. She decided she wasn't going to dwell on it, she would try and forget it had happened. So Harold had made a mistake they both had done things they shouldn't have. This was a turning point in their marriage. The couple next door were really going at it, the headboard of their bed was hitting the wall pretty hard. She hoped the woman was getting fucked as good as she was.

"Shit! Yeah baby take Daddy's dick." Ted said as he fucked Patti's tight pussy. Holding her legs back and open he fucked her as hard as he could. She was so wet and hot. She was getting loud and thrashing around on the bed, grabbing his shoulders she dug her nails into him.

"Fuck me! Fuck your slut!" she begged him, she could feel his throbbing cock, reaching for her clit she rubbed herself. "Was that hot watching Harold fucking your wife-slut today baby?" she asked him, knowing his answer. Something about watching another man fucking her had always turned Ted on. Knowing she was being pounded by another cock.

"Yeah baby, loved watching him fucking you." he said feeling his cum rising in his balls, knowing he was going to cum soon.

Patti rubbed her clit, watched as Ted pounded her pussy. The harder and deeper he fucked her the more she loved it. He held her tightly as he gave her his cock.

"I'm gonna cum!" they heard a woman moan loudly "Do it make me cum Harold!"

"Fuck!" Ted moaned as he fucked Patti as hard as he could, he wanted to feel her cum all over his cock.

Patti moaned as he continued to fuck her, it felt so good. Rubbing her clit, she knew it wouldn't be much longer and she'd cum.

Ted watched as she jerked under him, felt her rubbing her clit. "Cum for me." he told her as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock. "Do it cum for your Daddy, like the bad girl I know you are." he moaned.

"Cumming, oh Harold I'm gonna cum." Claire moaned as she felt herself climax, felt her pussy explode. "Oh my God." she screamed as she felt her climax hit.

"Awww fuck, here it cums!!" Harold exclaimed as his cock exploded inside of her tight pussy, "Yeah take my cum!" he moaned as he climaxed.

Ted groaned as he buried his cock as deep inside of her as he could. "Fuck yeah." he told her as he felt her tense up and he could feel the contractions of her pussy.

"Yes," Patti moaned loudly as she felt Ted's cock throbbing inside of her. "Yeah Daddy, cum inside of me." she whimpered as he gave her his cum.

Harold bent down and kissed Claire tenderly and he moved off of her, lying next to her he pulled her close to him.

"Oh yeah, that was good." he said as Claire snuggled next to him.

Claire glanced up at him, "You know just because we had sex doesn't mean everything is perfect."

"Oh I know, we have a lot of talking to do, and things to work through but if we really love each other I know we can do it."Harold said knowing that love making wasn't like a miracle drug and could fix everything between them. He was just glad they had another chance.

"For someone who wasn't interested in making love you got pretty frisky." Patti told Ted as they got comfortable pulling the blankets back onto the bed.

"I know right?" he said with a chuckle, "I guess hearing Harold and his wife got me going."

"You know honey, we didn't have to make love if you didn't want too." Patti said as she set the bedside clock.

"Well, you just looked so cute lying there all naked." he pulled her closer to him and hugged her tight. "It's almost 2:00 o'clock, we need to get some sleep."

"Yes we do, we can sleep in if you want too." she told him they hadn't made any plans for the day.

"Sounds good to me, just a nice relaxing day, just us." Ted said leaning down and kissing her. They would take things as they came.

"Good night baby."

"Good night sweetheart." Ted said pulling her to him and snuggling down under the blankets. "I love you."

"I love you too."

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12