Love In The 1950s - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she was not prepared for was the reaction of her own body. There was a warmth growing in her stomach which spread down to her nether regions. She could feel her nipples begin to harden and press against her bra. Even her cheeks became flushed and little droplets of sweat started to break out on her forehead.

After a short while saliva started to build in Melanie's mouth. Rather than swallowing it back down she let it drool out of the edges of her mouth down the shaft where it acted as a lubricant for her hands as they slid up and down.

It was hardly any time at all when Melanie felt John's body go stiff and he reached down and put his finger through the red curls of her hair. She sped up her hand motions while at the same time she started to suck heavily on his head, her cheeks puckering with the effort.

John grunted, as wave after wave of cum shot down her throat. She had been expecting this from her reading and not wanting to spoil her dress she swallowed every last drop.

When he was finished John's body went suddenly slack and his member started to recede in her mouth. Melanie carefully took John's cock and placed it back in his trousers and zipped him back up.

"Well that was certainly a welcome home I won't soon forget," Said john.

Melanie smiled back impishly, "I'll just go get dinner ready."

12