All Comments on 'Love In The 1950s Ch. 02'

by P_G_Westergarth

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

Becoming John's Thoroughly Modern Melanie. Now on to the Social Club bimbos. Go get 'em, Melanie!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

Like it. Unique and enjoyable to think that there are truly loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

- Enjoyable 12.5%ers non BTB.

LOVE slaphapy-papy #9

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Liked the second installment as much as the first. There were some editing gaffes in this one that were distracting, but good narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is good for LW. The idea that somehow people in the 50s and before were less sexually capable or informed than after is horseshit. If anything, people have become inferior lovers - lower testosterone levels, distortion of sexual roles by feminists and faggotty men, women addicted to celebrity bullshit, men's and women's understanding of sex and love distorted by porn, etc.

shopratshopratover 1 year ago

Great story so far. It seems like this type of story (wife pre-emptively protecting her turf from female snakes) is something that should be common on Lit, because the reverse case (husband fending off predators) certainly is. But it doesn't seem to me like this kind of story is common here, and it's a refreshing change. Nice writing, too. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did Americans not have any concerns about pregnancy in the 1950s?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've thoroughly enjoyed the first two installments of your story, and am looking forward to future chapters...

5 stars...Thanks

Lakeeriegoatguy

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Nicely done.

We've had almost nothing but weak pathetic cum guzzling writers posting pure USDA grade A shit lately. So your effort is appreciated.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

This wife is fighting for her man. They’re married, who cares if she gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of juvenile. Could be a story about high school aged people. Really special that Melanie wants to be John's whore in bed. Is there a plot? Whatever, hope it makes sense to you. Thanks for the effort.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
You have little need of a proof reader

I only spotted one error

quote balcony where there were indeed a large cohort of men standing around unquote

You did not need the plural were as you established that there was only one cohort

The rest was just enjoyable

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please, this is really fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous wrote:

“ Kind of juvenile. Could be a story about high school aged people. Really special that Melanie wants to be John's whore in bed. Is there a plot? Whatever, hope it makes sense to you. Thanks for the effort.”

1. Juvenile? High School? Where copping a feel is still a big deal? Versus risky sex in a very public place? Okaaay, musta been some high school

2. Whore in bed? Since she wasn’t charging, “whore” seems to mean “woman who tries to please her lover” … and none of the sex so far is “in bed” btw

3. Plot is spelled out almost too explicitly: defend marital turf by being far hotter, armed with a good handbook on sex, than a bunch of randy but ignorant would be rivals can muster.

What would give plausibility would be erudite pseudo-quotes from the imaginary sex encyclopedia, so we can see how our bibliophile heroine takes pedagogic pedantry — “E is for Exhibitionism…” and, guided by her cute bare and horny cunt, turns it into winning tactics to secure her husband’s undying lust and thwart her would-be rivals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go Mel, Go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is supposed to be the 1950's, shaving a woman's pubic area is pretty much confined to porno pictures.

DarknsDarknsover 1 year ago

Though not as prevalent as current times, there are however, many amateur pics and vids of women with shaved pussies in the 1950’s, even pre-1950’s. So, I’m not inclined to agree with you @anonymous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous