Love In The 1950s Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like an eternity, with John standing behind her, as if he would walk away at any moment and wreck her plan and possibly their marriage. Then she felt his hand brush between her thighs and two fingers slowly probe her labia before gently dipping in a little further. Melanie was already wet from the anticipation and, in a moment of relief, rocked slowly against the hand. She started fucking herself with John's fingers and then the realisation came to her that she felt a yearning for his cock.

John was now erect at his full seven inches, his slightly throbbing meat resting in the cleft of Melanie's arse. He removed his fingers from her cunt and rubbed her natural lubricant over the head of his cock.

He then positioned himself at the entrance of her cunt and, after a brief pause slid the first inch into his wife. She was ready for him and while there was a little tightness and resistance to his cock's girth she was slick enough to compensate. With each stroke he drove home a little deeper until his full length was inside her, his hips pressed against her soft yielding arse.

John then slid out until only the head of his cock was in her and then thrust home with more speed which elicited a throaty grunt form Melanie. He started to build up a rhythm taking it slow at first then, when he was sure Melanie was comfortable and could take it, he increased speed.

As he sped up Melanie found herself almost falling forward as each thrust slapped home against her arse. She shot her hands out through the curtain and grabbed a hold of the railing. For just a moment it occurred to her that if anyone were to look up to where the curtain was down they would see her two little hands gripped fast and shuddering. It was exciting in a way.

As John's onslaught continued the sounds of sex filled the space. Melane could hear the sloshing sound John made every time he bottomed out in her. She was moaning as well, a guttural sound she couldn't prevent herself from making.

It wasn't long before Melanie sensed that John was close to cumming, his speed had picked up and his breath came in short gasps. She clenched down with every muscle in her body which was enough to push John over the edge. With one last thrust he was the deepest he had ever been in his wife as he throbbed out a stream of cum into the depths of her cunt.

Finally, after a long pause John pulled out, somewhat diminished from his efforts. As he put himself away Melanie stepped into her panties and primly pulled them up. When she saw John's little smile at her expense she responded, "Well, we can't have me dripping all over the dance floor."

John chuckled and reached up and grabbed Melanie around the back of her head to pull her close for a deep kiss.

"You've changed," he said to her as they linked up arms and began walking back to the gala.

"I haven't changed, I've just learnt a few new things. It's amazing what you can find in books these days. So just remember the benefits of an education the next time one of those social club bimbos throws herself at you."

As they danced the night away there was a small part of Melanie's mind that was fixated on the social club women. If they thought they could try to steal her husband without consequences they were mistaken. Making sure John was happy at home was step one. Making sure the social club women paid for their dirty little bet was still to come.

12