All Comments on 'Love in the Family Pt. 01A'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start! Very entertaining erotic story with a high potential for sequels. I hope that Pt. 01A means many more parts of the Jenkins family story will follow. I already look forward to read the next chapter!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Exactly what mother/son incest erotica is all about!!

Five stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking hot, hopefully he will get to fuck sis also. Definitely a stroker

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 2 years ago
really good

hope you add more to this one , maybe bring sis into the games//

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Very Hot! Thanks for this! Great emotion descriptions, looking for more. Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of all the genres of incest....I'm pulled by the mother/son relationships. I too look forward to more stories between this family. It seems that the focus in on the mother and son. But can see the father and the daughter getting into the game. Mom took the son's virginity so lets have dad take the daughter's virginity.

Mom has a lot of balls letting her son cum in her without birth control. That is another possibility....mom gets pregnant by son and to keep the marriage together mom lets dad get the daughter pregnant?

tomasnytomasnyalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Please post other parts soon.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Five stars and a favorite point!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I like indepth character development. Hopefully, the reader will learn why his mother sexually played with her son? Likewise, maybe the reader will learn why the son made no attempt to please the mother by assisting her with an orgasm?

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Pretty good story and thank you for it not having too many dot dot dots. Sure fucks a good story when listening in Text Aloud with Jennifer's voice! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

But every sex incident started too abruptly. And rushed to orgasm too fast.

No teasing.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Solid 5!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES