Love in the Flats Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex.
1.5k words
3.81
5.6k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jism786
Jism786
118 Followers

12.

"No, you don't understand. My life is already in shambles. And now you're coming will only make it worse. Please understand." Anirudh begged into the receiver of his phone.

"No, no. I'm not pushing you away. Look," Anirudh rubbed his forehead in frustration, "I promise you, next time when you come, when I tell you to come I'll be in a better mood. Don't barge in just like you did last time. Ok. I need to go now. Sorry."

Anirudh was already angry that Vijay had left without him as it was both of their routine to go to their office together, since they both were in the same one. But Vijay never liked to be late, while all Anirudh did was that. Still, he always waited, but today he'd apparently gone away without him. He soon got on the next bus and finding a free seat soon occupied it. Then he took out his phone and dialled Vijay. He wasn't sure whether he'd answer, but when he did, Anirudh got restless.

"Hello? Are you coming today or not?" Vijay asked him from the other side.

"I'm on my way. What the hell did you leave me and go all alone for?"

"Sorry. I was in a bad mood and wanted to get out of that place. What's up with you?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are you shouting?"

"It's my sister."

"What? She's coming again? Shit." A long pause passed between them.

"She hasn't confirmed it yet. Don't spell bad luck for me."

"Bad luck, my foot. What are you going to do?" Vijay asked.

"Do I have anything that I can do?"

"Ok, ok. You better get here. Fast. Boss seems in a good mood, but don't instigate him."

"Yeah I'll be there."

13.

"Jaya? What's for lunch?"

"My husband made these. Parottas and vegetables."

"Really? That's bland. Even for your husband."

"Taste it and then tell me." Anusha leaned forward and allowed Jaya to feed her a morsel. Jaya sat and scrutinised Anusha's reaction, while Anusha stood and closing her eyes began to chew slowly. The remaining four teachers all looked at her amused and began to chuckle. Anusha opened her eyes and looked at Jaya.

"Jaya. Your lunch is mine today."

The rest of the teachers guffawed at their playful tussle with the lunchbox. Anusha smiled and spotted Renuka.

'Hey, come on in.'

'Oh hi.' Renuka somewhat embarrassingly greeted Anusha. Anusha looked a bit surprised at the other teachers as they either felt silent or seemed to ignore her presence. She still grabbed Renuka's hand and made her sit beside her.

'So how were the brats?'

'Anusha! Please don't call them that.' Renuka looked mortified.

'That's what they are di. The minute you let them, they grow horns and sit either on your head, or... '

'Or... '

'Nothing. Anyway, anything interesting happened?'

'No. Just boring class stuff. Sir, is quite upset with the performance though.'

'That's not unusual.'

'Anusha, I've a confession to make to you.'

'What?'

'I think the staff knows about us.'

'What?? Are you serious?'

'Yes. Someone apparently saw us talking and has spread the news.'

'Hmm.'

'I'm so sorry, di. I am just going to apologize to the principal for... '

'You'll do nothing. I literally don't care, as to what anyone thinks about me. Besides if men here know of my sexual inclination, you might just have solved the problem of getting them away for a while from me. So I should actually be thanking you. In fact, come here.'

Saying so, Anusha pulled Renuka and kissed her deeply on her lips, shocking Renuka and the others there. Then she pulled back and grabbing her purse and books, left the room.

14.

Sarita was applying soap to her breasts, while sitting on the plastic stool in the bathroom when Venu came out of their bedroom and into the hall, where the bathroom was located. They'd a second one, in their bedroom but seldom used it. Seeing his wife bathing, completely nude, while keeping the door wide open made him ashamed. He went towards the door and said to Sarita.

"What are you doing? Why have you kept the door open? So that everyone in the apartment can see you?"

Sarita could hardly bother what her husband was saying to her, nevertheless she answered back, while rubbing her crotch and not facing him.

"I was washing the clothes. As you can see, there's no space so I had to keep the bucket in the entrance and hence couldn't lock the door."

"But still, Sarita..."

"What, does seeing me naked bother you? You feel ashamed to look at me?" she turned to Venu and asked accusingly. A bit hurt, he lost hope.

"It's not about that. You're making a small issue a larger one."

"I'm not the one. You just go and do your work. No one will come and see." Saying so she poured a cup of water on her, while Venu went back to the living room.

Seeing him leave and out of her view, Sarita relaxed a bit as she slowly began to rub her pussy that she'd shaved just now and kept a hand behind her on the floor for support, as she proceeded to pleasure herself. She closed her eyes and thought about her lover as she let her fingers dig in deep inside her. Slowly. Parting her flesh as it probed inside. She started to finger herself and increased her pace, while keeping out a lookout for her husband, lest he catch her in this position. She kneaded her breasts and curled herself into a ball, bringing her legs closer, crushing her fingers that were embedded inside her and bit her lips from moaning out in pleasure as her orgasm flowed through her.

15.

After adjusting her saree and having had a good look at herself in the mirror, Anusha stepped into the parking area reserved for the staff and walked in. she began to search for any signs of Jana. She walked to the end of the place and when found no one was about to leave, when she spotted Jana beckon to her from behind a brown Wagon R. She waved to him and lifting her saree, ran across to meet him.

When she reached, she kept a hand on her breasts and took support on the car by leaning on it and began taking deep breaths. The short run had made her perspire a bit, making her neck wet.

"So, what is it?"

"What?"

"The surprise! What else?"

"Oh, that is...this." Jana took out a set of keys and opened the dickey of the car. Then he pulled Anusha to himself and began to kiss her. Anusha's eyes widened, but she didn't resist and let her handbag slither to the ground from her shoulder, while her hands went to caress his back.

"I want to do it here, Anusha. I want to have sex with you here."

"Are you...? No! We can't. Won't someone see us?"

"I guarantee. No one will. Come on, please." In response to his plea, Anusha dropped the pallu of her saree, unzipped her blouse and made her juicy breasts bare for Jana's eyes to feast on. Jana lost no time.

He pounced on her huge tits and suckled on them making Anusha throw her neck back in pleasure. Her nipples got hard on the touch of his mouth and she ruffled his hair. Jana pushed her to the car and made her sit on it, while he removed his belt and pants.

Then he took out his dick from his underwear and brought Anusha's head close. Anusha lost no time. She leant forward and swallowed his cock whole. She stuck her tongue out and salivated on him, making a slobbery sound as she gave him a blowjob. Jana stood on his toes and closed his eyes, while Anusha sucked his cock below. Anusha then slowed her pace and removed her mouth away from his dick as she replaced it with her hands to stroke his dick, her bangles jangling, her lustful eyes meeting his gaze.

Jana lifted her up by her neck and turning her around, made her lie on the back of his car. He caressed Anusha's pussy as he began to prepare her for his entering her. Then he slowly slid into her slick, wet pussy. Anusha moaned and grabbed Jana as he began to pound into her sweet ass from behind. Jana slept on her back and deepened his intrusions into her. Both moaned as they fucked each other. Then Jana got up and slowed his pace, entering her blissfully. Then suddenly he jerked forward and thrust hard into her. A small pause ensued, before he did it all again and again. As he brought her body up, he hugged her from behind as if obtaining support from her and furiously fucked her, as he began to feel his orgasm rising. Then he came inside her. A few more jerks and both lovers panted and fell on top of each other on the car.

Jism786
Jism786
118 Followers