All Comments on 'Love in the Lockdown'

by Rakiura10

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

Awful, just awful

Your stories are on a downward trend. Take a break. Maybe 5 to 10 years.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Interesting story!

5

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I can only shudder at what the lockdown did to you. Tags save me reading eight pages of nothing.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

After half of the first page I was sound asleep. When I wake up and saw that still have seven and a half pages to read, I gave up...2*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

You lost me at the first page praise fr Jacindra Arden. She had a bastard child while she was Prime Minister, and then took away the people’s rights to keep and bear arms.

LazylonerLazylonerabout 3 years ago

This one started far to slowly, like a couple of other posters I gave up. You went far to deeply into detail that appeared to have nothing to do with the story.

This is especially true of your setup with the family at the dinner table. That could have worked if we were truly introduced to characters then, but its all in a distant voice with the narrator musing about what might have been without any real discussion or building of characters and relationships.

And then you go on for pages, again with no attempts to build characters since its all that remote narration style.

For this type of story that style is horrible. very poor choices here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Covid didn't do anything to you, stupidity did. Thanks to previous comments and a keen sense of this story sucks I waltzes right on by.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Struggled through first couple of pages and gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

zzzzz and zzzzzzzzzzzzz

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Like others I bailed really quickly. No way this was going to need 8 pages as the first page alone felt like 4 to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kind of a marginal specialized piece? It seems to be sort of a review of some guy's life that I suspect is supposed to be interesting and dramatic. It snot.

But thanks for the effort.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
4 ****

Quite an interesting story. Life is not perfect and loose ends are not always tied. I had a mystery woman in my younger life who left many unanswered questions. Only time made me realize that some questions were never meant to have answers.

The politics ruined the mood early on. Glad you stopped that later on. Seriously, no one cares. Most of us are not Kiwis and it spoils the mood. You lost a start there. But got 4 **** in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not worth a comment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous