Love in the Lockdown

Story Info
What COVID 19 did to me.
27.4k words
3.96
25.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakiura10
Rakiura10
269 Followers

I believe that formal meals are an important part of our family life. It is something that my wife and I try to have with our children at least once week, usually on Sunday nights. We think it is a good way that kids can practice dining out but better still; by using this as a regular family conference it is especially good for family communication. I have learnt from bitter experience how critical communication is with your loved ones.

I just think that children should feel uninhibited to talk about things with adults that are important to them from an early age. If they do not, I believe it carries on into adulthood and to their detriment there will be things that they do not share and should with their love ones.

I just seem to think that we can talk about all sorts of things but avoid that which will really matter. So here is my story to how I came to that conclusion.

In our small family we have a daughter Helen who is nine, Mikey at seven and of course there is my wife, Lily. This Sunday night we were having a practice because we had been invited to a special dinner with a visiting head of a children's charity that my wife and I supported. It was going to be a small affair with just our family and the president's family in recognition of our support. It would be at a top class restaurant so we were a little nervous therefore we wanted our children skilled up on table manners.

Tonight the first task was the handling of the table napkin. "OK guys, why do you put the napkin on your lap?"

Silence

"Mikey, do you have any ideas?"

Mikey shakes his head vigorously.

"Well if you don't you might spill something on your pants and everyone will think you have done something in them."

Raucous giggling from the guys; and on it went.

At the end of dinner and before our pudding we usually have a chat about what's happening in their lives and what they are doing at school. On this day Helen had been doing her homework and wanted to know what I did in the pandemic. She had been told that health workers were the heroes of the pandemic and as I was a doctor she assumed that included me. Unfortunately during the pandemic I was a cop. This was the first that Helen had heard of this and she was disappointed.

I did have my adventures though and I gave her the very short sanitised version and she seemed happy with that.

Actually it is a period of my life that I usually try to forget. Talking to Helen, I noticed my wife glancing at me nervously and she did have good reason. I had not really thought about it for years and having to explain some of it reignited feelings of shame and guilt that I had bottled up so long ago.

After the kids and my wife had gone to bed I settled into my easy chair in the living area, put on some music and pondered a wave of painful nostalgia. Normally I just feel like that period was a part of some ones else's experience. It couldn't be more removed from my current life; but tonight those visceral feelings had surfaced and with it an acute sadness.

In my daydream state an image surfaced. It was probably the most bizarre image of my life and I'm a doctor so I have seen many strange things. The image was of a naked Black man-woman stretched as stiff as aboard and pumping, with the largest penis I had ever seen, a curled up woman, a quite angelic woman on her back, allowing that man-woman total access to her body. It was a bizarre but also erotic image that I would call on many times when a drought of intimacy would require me to self-stimulate for relief.

As is so common with these tales, the sadness all started with a woman, Fleur. She was the one enjoying the sex that I was dreaming about. Fleur was an extraordinary character really. She was off a farm and boarded at an exclusive private school as I did, but when we met in London she was an escort.

For the time we were together I never really knew much about Fleur's family life. I did meet her mother a couple of times. Fleur didn't like talking about the past much so I never really understood why she ended up as an escort except to say she had a dream of being a high class call girl, a sort of courtesan but it never really turned out that way. Fleur had romantic notions about the ancient Greek hetairi.

Me, I was off a back country farm. My Mother was highly intellectual and a lefty. She was unusual in her own right. We had a house full of books. She had been a townie when my father met her. She had been a librarian; somehow Dad lured her away to the back blocks. Mum took to it as long as she had her books and she would write away for them and visit the library in the nearest town. When amazon came along she was in seventh heaven and the books increased exponentially. She had not one but two rural book clubs on the go so she had gathered together a reasonable group of rural literati.

She liked to write poetry and short stories and had many of them published, she stopped when such things went on line. She did not feel comfortable writing for on line publication. She adored the printed word.

I would say dad was pretty intelligent as well but in a different way. He was very self-reliant, seeing we were so far from town. As well as a farmer he was a carpenter, joiner, plumber, and mechanic you name it. He would bemoan modern cars as he couldn't tinker like he used to but he did take to computers even if we had to rely on satellite for an internet connection. He was always full of sage advice but as his intellect was a little different from Mums.

I never really appreciated it until I read a book named "Zen and the Art of motorcycle maintenance." I think you can get my drift from the name of the book what that might have been about. It was inspirational for me as I understood then how logical and creative Dad's mind was and why so much I took for granted happened around the farm.

Like I said Mum was a lefty and involved herself in a number of worthy causes. She did work for the labour party which was a mission in an area where most people voted the other way.

Unfortunately she was to develop cancer but it hardly slowed her down, working to help get Jacinda Adern voted in as Prime Minister. It was to be her swansong. On the cabinet beside her bed in the hospice she had a photograph of the newly elected PM giving her a pre-COVID hug. To Mum a hug from the PM was akin to being bestowed with a Dame-hood and she could die happy with the recognition that she had helped elect someone she so believed in.

My father was not a lefty by any means but he did not wear his politics on his sleeve and he was gracious enough in their marriage to tolerate Mum's views.

Not long before he died and after the COVID 19 lockdown he was getting a bit maudlin over a few drinks when he exclaimed, "You know, I never really went along with your Mothers politics and when this girl got voted in and your Mother was over the moon, I had these misgivings.

I really did not think the slip of the girl was going to come to much. But you know I am happy to be proved wrong. When you think of that cluster fuck over there in that kakistocracy of a democracy we will know and love, I really think that no-one could have done any better than Jacinda.

I take my hat off to Mum for backing the right horse. My only regret is that Mum did not live to see her goddess in her finest hour. I would have been quite happy to hear Mum telling me. 'I told you so.'

As I said my Dad was a gracious man and his love for my Mum transcended her politics and all her other eccentricities.

Mum's death hit me badly. I was working my way through law school at the time. I kind of lost my way when she died and I decided to take time out and go to the UK which was where I met Fleur.

I won't dwell too much on my time there; it wasn't long but meeting Fleur was a thing. I stayed with an old school friend, Mike in his apartment when I arrived. He had a job in finance and a couple of days after arriving he took me to a cocktail bar. There weren't too many kiwis in this part of London but one of the waitresses serving us was. As the night went on the flirting became intense. She was a farm girl like me and we hit it off from the word go. Right from the start I got this thing about her. She seemed a pretty good looking brunette but I confess I did not look much beyond her eyes and smile. She was working with two others, a blonde Eastern European woman and a flaming red haired Scot. All wore brief black uniforms and were stunners. It's easy to see what the qualifications for the job were, boobs, butt and legs. Towards the end of the evening one of the girls invited us back to their apartment. It was late but we were out to party. I can honestly say that it was absolutely the wildest night of my life. We were pretty tanked when we arrived. The apartment was not exactly a bedsitter. The blonde European girl, Lina, occupied it. She bragged that she had a daddy that treated her right.

"You are not exclusive then?" I asked with a smirk.

"Only when he is in town; but that's not very often."

"Where is he now?"

"How should I care; probably with his wife, the stupid cow. He'll call me if he wants me."

The Scot girl whose name was Suzie pulled out a line of coke and we snorted that. The girls stripped or we stripped the girls and they oiled up, whatever, then Fleur did this Lezzo thing with the Scot. She actually pulled out strap on and threatened Mike and I with it. Mike and I politely declined so the Scot got it. The Scot had a thick red bush. I had never seen a bush like that and I just had to fuck it and feel that hair between my teeth; Fleur pulled back and let me have it. I spent a lot of time on that muff. It was lush and her lips meaty and pink. She was one juicy girl. I made a mess of her bush when I unloaded into it

Mike got stuck into the European girl who had a bald pussy. I rolled off the Scot and took the European girls arse while she was riding cowgirl on Mike. She had a stupendous arse and my dick rose to the occasion. I couldn't ever remember feeling this horny. As Lina humped Mike her arse was dilated and it seemed to be winking at me as she worked Mike's prick. I just could not resist. I worked her cunt juice back into her butt. I spat on my hand coated my dick and just rammed into her. She never flinched. She had obviously had seen some considerable arse traffic. It was my first DP and the first time up a girls arse. She clenched her glutes which gave me some resistance; feeling Mike's big dick in there with those perfect twin globes pressing my groin while I pumped that girl's arse was something else.

The Scot went back to Fleur and put on a show for us. They started off tonging. Fleur's tongue was fucking long. The Scot went into frenzy. Fleur looked up at me with the Scots juice all over her face (along with the odd red hair stuck to it). She then snaked that tongue out and licked her own cheeks. With that I immediately creamed the Euro's arse. They turned over and began scissoring one another. Fleur's pussy was completely hairless and as the scot ground into it Fleur was crying, "Oh fuck, give me that hair. She began gasping and her eyes rolled back into her head, her abdomen started to shudder and she finally let out a roar, arching her back in absolute ecstasy. I have never seen an orgasm like it, since. They followed by collapsing together in a clinch.

The night went on and shit it was messy but hell we were young and resilient. In fact I was amazed at my stamina. Mike told me later that they had given him a tab of Viagra. Perhaps they had given me one as well but much of what happened was hazy.

One scene wasn't however and that was the late arrival of a new comer. There was a knock on the door and Fleur rushed up to open it. There at the door stood a very tall well made up and elegant black woman. As a wordless greeting Fleur reached up and gave this woman the most passionate French kiss. The woman whirled her around then placed her on the floor, they embraced and began to writhe in an erotic frenzy. I remember feeling and intense pang of jealousy but my prick was back up and hard on. It was then I was distracted by Lina. I guess it was a reaction but I turned her over and gave her a hard banging finally collapsing onto her. I was feeling weary at this stage and beginning to drift off. Fleur and the woman had retired to the shower at this stage. I asked who the woman was with Fleur

Lina replied "Its Lynnie her imzadi"

"What's an imzadi?"

"A date mate."

"Why are you calling her that?"

"Because Lynnie is not a 'her'; Lynnie does not identify with male or female gender."

I was stunned. I'd heard about this sort of thing but had never been confronted with it. Sadly I thought that I was never going to be Fleur's type. I really did not know how to have a conversation about this sort of thing and not wanting to risk being uncool I steered the conversation onto other subjects. Then I kind of drifted right off as some weed was being passed around.

All this time Lina and I had been laying on the floor with a bedcover wrapped around us. The apartment was a two roomed suite. Mike and Suzie were at this stage on the bed in the other room. Lina and I were lying on the lounge floor which was quite spacious with a kitchen alcove.

I awoke to a noise beside me so I turned my head. The curtains were open and bathed in the light of the city, beside us was Lynnie and Fleur fucking. Fleur was naked on her back and folded into a Viennese oyster. Her arms thread through legs holding them back at an impossible angle. A large breast was drooped to the near side under her leg with one very large erect nipple which was begging me to suck it if I could just get near.

Above her Lynnie was exceptionally tall and pitch black. Lynnie was kind of doing press ups with a very straight back. In this position Lynnie was pinioning Fleur with an absurdly long solidly erect ebony penis protruding from a very large pair of loose flapping testicles. To all intents and purposes this was a man except for a very large pair of full breasts that Lynnie with each thrust was teasing Fleur.

Fleur was a very pale woman with no body hair and in this position against the pitch blackness of Lynnie's rigid torso gave the appearance of a working steam traction engine machine with Lynnie's pole working liking a piston accompanied with Lynnie's steaming rhythmical hiss and Fleurs guttural grunts. SSSS HA; SSSSS HA.

I was transfixed staring at that rigid pole disappearing into Fleur's pink then reappearing; Fleur's fanny was audibly squelching with Lynnie slapping like a metronome as he bottomed out against her.

I wondered where this giant cock was going inside Fleur; fuck Lynnie must have been massaging her heart with it. I fully expected it to appear out of her now open mouth. It seemed impossibly long yet Fleur was taking it in entirety, she closed her mouth and eyes in concentration; her face flushed red in rhapsodic heat.

As the repetition carried on I felt myself rising to the occasion. Lina must have woken because I felt her arm cross me. The aroma of her hand as it crossed me smelt distinctly of our mingled juice. She began to give me a light hand job but the sight and the feel of it all drove me into premature orgasm. I groaned and Fleur and Lynnie looked at me. It seemed to trigger Lynnie, who with back arching gave a tremendous hiss and discharged into fleur. The pumping continued; the cum oozing out around lynnie's pillar of Hercules onto the floor. The wet patch was still there in the morning.

I felt an urge of wanting to fuck Lynnie myself but Lynnie apparently had a show on the following night and abruptly left leaving Fleur to crawl over and under the covers with us.

I couldn't get to sleep after that. Lina was lying on her stomach with her arse exposed. She had a tremendous arse. We began whispering to one another on the subject of arses and I had the urge to ask if I could fuck her arse again. She thought for a moment and then surprised me by agreeing. This time she said she had to prepare herself and disappeared into the bathroom. About 10 minutes later she appeared back, bunched up the bed cover then lay on it with her legs apart. I shuffled around so that I was kneeling behind her. I guided my cock to her anus as she held her glutes apart. She had obviously smeared her butt with lube, and her arse was slightly dilated and looked a bit worse for wear following our earlier activity. She must have been sore but she seemed unfazed by the whole procedure. She asked me to go carefully so we kind of worked away slowly until I was fully in. When I began to pump at her she tightened her glutes to give me more resistance. She also stroked herself with one hand. I was surprised when she began to orgasm and I couldn't quite get to cum after that so I just stopped with my flaccid cock trapped in her arse. We must have been exhausted because we both fell asleep in that position.

Morning light I found myself back under the bed cover with Lina beside me. Fleur was still there; she and Lina were whispering and Fleur was intermittingly sucking on Lina's tits. Lina appeared to be babying her, holding her head and looking at Fleur as though she was her new born. I extricated myself from the cover and stumbled into the shower. I had no sooner begun showering when there was a knock at the glass door. I turned and opened the door to Suzie, green eyed, flaming red hair a mess, pale skin and freckled shoulders; hanging boobs and pink nipples, marked and obviously worse for wear; her red pubes matted with, I presume , Mikes cum

"Mind if I join you?"

There was no need for words as she shuffled in beside me taking the soap out of my hands and at her own initiative decided that my now standing pole require some extra scrubbing. She stared into my eyes as she expertly held my skin tight and she ran her other hand up and down my shaft, giving it a good lather. She put her arms around my neck and began tonging me pushing her wiry mound into my erection; lifting her leg and rubbing her thigh against me.

She shifted onto tiptoes and I bent my legs a little. Suzie was quite tall and with one hand managed to shift my cock into her vagina and began to push. Suzie's back was against the door. It opened and Fleur appeared with her blue vibrating strap on.

Suzie had her arms around my neck and was giving my cock repetitive nudges when she stopped as she felt Fleur's big blue girl cock against her anus. Fleur took the soap and lathered up Suzie's arse. When she entered Suzie I felt a vibrating lump moving up my cock. I lifted Suzie a little so that her double penetration was complete.

I found myself staring directly into Fleur's face across Suzie's shoulder. Fleur licked her lips. I leaned across and I received my first passionate kiss from Fleur spiced with her long tongue. Yeah; I shot my bolt.

I don't know why, I suddenly felt rooters remorse and slid around them rinsing and leaving the shower to Fleur and Suzie working their way to climax.

Things got a little weird after that. Mike and I were very hung over. My head, tongue and dick felt really sore. I had these thoughts of guilt about doing something dirty and depraved. In particular the fact that I had arse fucked Lina seemed to disgust me. I was a simple farm boy. I'd fucked a few girls but this was out of the stratosphere compared with what I'd ever done before.

My objective with girls had always been to find my special one I guess. I had never been into sex for its own sake. My Mum was also sexually conservative. She would have been devastated with me behaving like this. She had a lot to say about being a gentleman. She may have been a lefty but she was old school.

Mike rang in sick in the morning and we hung about with the girls after we had our showers. Ha, I had to pick the red hairs out of my teeth; I ended up having to floss.

Rakiura10
Rakiura10
269 Followers
123456...8