Love in the Time of Covid Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift your butt up."

He did so, helping me pull his jeans and boxers off. "What... Rachel?"

"Shut up, okay?" I pulled his pants off completely and threw my leg back over him.

"But--"

"Shut up."

"Hey," he caught my hand as I reached for him, and sat up a little. I used the opportunity to pull his shirt up, just a little, and run my fingers across the lower part of his stomach. His cock twitched, and began steadily coming back to life.

"I want you to shut up about Star Wars, okay?"

"You could have just told me to shut up."

"No," I said, "That's not what I meant." I finished pulling his shirt off and tossed it into the corner, and let my fingers trail across his chest, and down that gorgeous line of hair right down his hips, stopping just short. He gasped and looked at me expectantly.

Oh I can tease right back.

His jaw clenched when I trailed my fingers back up again, away from their prize.

"What I meant was... you're kinda cute when you get all excited about nerd shit."

He smiled, but his eyes were big and he was breathing fast, looking rapidly from me to where my fingers rested right above his cock.

"Really? You think I'm cute?"

"I think you're a lot of things," I sighed, rolling my eyes. I hated to admit this because I just knew he'd hold it against me, but hey, we'd fucked three times now. I could throw him a bone, right?

"I think you're pretty," he said, a little breathlessly.

"Hey wait a minute," I said teasingly. "Where'd that smug sarcastic bastard run off to?" I said, looking around. "Who are you?"

"Aw, shut up," he said, fidgeting a little, but not daring to ask me to stop. So I didn't.

I ran my fingers up and down, a tiny bit lower each time, just barely touching the edge of his cock, and then a bit farther down his shaft, and then a little lower, and then he bit his lip and let out a moan and I couldn't help myself. Hearing his moan and watching his eyes widen as he looked at the ceiling made my whole body ache a little more. I took so much pleasure in trailing my fingers up and down one more time, this time letting the tip of my finger trail all the way down his cock, right to the tip where his precum had started to leak out. I gently wrapped my hands around it, and gave the tiniest squeeze.

He gasped under my hand, his arms splayed and grabbing at the sheets on either side. His eyes flew to mine and our eyes locked. I started rubbing him a little more, gently, squeezing, rubbing that nerve right under the head. I felt myself warm even more as I watched his breathing increase, needing to hear him moan again.

"Rachel... fuck," he moaned, his voice breathy and cracking a little.

Hearing him say my name like that made me gush a little, and I let go of his cock and edged forward. Positioning myself just over his erection, teasing him with just the opening against the tip, I rocked my hips back and forth. He reached up and grabbed my tits, squeezing hard but then gently.

"Please," he said softly.

"Be patient, I'm not done playing with you." Rock, rock, rock. I let his cock slide against my slit, pressing up against my clit and backing off again, edging myself on him. Then I reached down with my hand and started to rub my clit as I slid just his head inside, bobbing myself up and down on him. Just the tip. Just enough to make him need me...

His eyes were wide and his ears and neck were flushed slightly, his cock twitching under me. He let go of his grip on my breasts, and grabbed my hips, bending his knees slightly and lifting his hips off the bed. I gasped as I felt him slide deep into me. He began to thrust, holding me against him as he fucked me from underneath, taking back control.

I lost myself in his expression and the waves of pleasure. I felt my body start to lose control as he locked onto my gaze, his breath coming in shorter bursts, short gasps escaping from his mouth. He bit his lip again and my eyes got kind of lost there, stuck on the plumpness and firmness of his lip as he bit it. But then he distracted me by grabbing my waist and rocking me hard into him.

I'd been dying to ride this man. I knew it would be worth it.

I came first. I don't know how he managed it, because I could tell he was close, but he kept held of my hips and fucked me from underneath until I exploded around him, my sex finally relieved and satisfied from the aching from the past few days. I kept riding him in my post-orgasmic haze, watching him slowly lose control until he erupted inside me. His eyes grew wide in surprise and wonder, like he hadn't expected how good it would feel, and he stared at me and panted through his orgasm, like he was trying to relish every moment of it.

He bent his knees behind me and I leaned back against them, letting my eyes closed but not quite willing to get off him yet. I listened to our breathing slowly calm and synchronize just like before, and finally I rolled off of him as I felt him shrinking inside me.

I laid on my side as he hauled himself shakilly off the bed and grabbed me a washcloth from my bathroom. I shoved it unceremoniously between my legs to catch the mess and save my sheets.

He climbed back onto the bed and pulled me against him. It was intimate, like I was special. I got a weird feeling in my stomach and a prickle in the back of my neck, and I wanted to pull away and make another unaffecting comment like I had in the past. Just to keep things cool. Unemotional.

But I couldn't think of anything. I kept thinking of the way his big, deep, brown eyes got bigger right before he came, and the way he shakilly moaned my name.

He had his arms around me and my head was on his chest again. His fingers in my hair. My arm draped across his stomach. We laid there until my TV decided I had forgotten it, and turned itself off.

"I should probably go," he said softly.

"Yeah. Probably."

Neither of us moved.

I should ask him too, I thought. I kept thinking of him as just "him," as just "he." Who is he, really? How much more of him was he? At first, he was abstract, just my grocery boy. Then he was my boy toy. Now... what was he now? Did I want more than a fuck toy?

I thought back to the way his eyes had lit up while he went off about Mandalorian. And how excited he'd been about the Witcher books. And his reaction to my rant on Doctor Who. Who was this guy? I barely fucking knew him. He seemed cool... I could wait until next time, if there was a next time...

"What's your name, anyway," I asked softly, before I could chicken out.

He didn't answer right away, like he was afraid of admitting it. Like it would break something. Maybe break the anonymity? The magic of it?

"Evan," he said. He got off me, and put both arms on either side of me, so he was right in front of my face. "I'm Evan."

"Hi, Evan," I said, completely awkwardly.

"Hi, Rachel." He smiled. I liked it.

Oops.

12