All Comments on 'Love in Tuscany'

by golasgil

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HartMannHartMannalmost 4 years ago
You, Sir (or Ma'am) are a Master

That was an incredible piece of writing.

Having lived in the area, having met people and flattering myself to think I know them a little, I thoroughly enjoyed the life-like description of those two. The pain and aridness of her somewhat empty life in spite of being a professional success, the awkwardness of their first encounter, the colourful side characters (eg the stain on the floor, the braying friend), the observations full of tenderness and still bordering physically painful to watch, the surprise and relief when they find themselves. This story has so written "England" all over it and you just caught that in a mervelous way.

I usually give 5 stars when I like a story. Here, I wish I could give more. Such a wonderful vignette.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is a fun story.

I enjoyed reading this story. You’ve developed some good characters here, and you write very well. I feel that the ending was quite abrupt and unexpected, and I’m not sure the story fits the title fully. I’d love to hear more about this couple’s holiday, and maybe about their lives going forward, too.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

golasgilgolasgilalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments - this is part 1

Thank you for your comments they are sincerely appreciated.

I should have made it clear that this is part one of a series (3 maybe 4) with part 2 already submitted. The title will make a lot more sense as we go on.

I hope you continue to enjoy it.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A NOONER QUICKY IN ANY HOTEL ROOM IN ANY CITY OR TOWN

maybe after their siesta a new life will begin. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergolasgil@golasgil
I've read a lot of stories at Literotica and thoroughly enjoyed them. I decided recently to try and write a story or two and I've enjoyed the process. I don't always find the time to write so my output will probably be a bit patchy for which I ask your forgiveness in advance...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES