Love in Tuscany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm hot and sticky and in need of a shower," said Jake. He left a trail of clothing as he headed for the bathroom. Not to be outdone Catherine quickly dropped her dress and kicked her shoes off before joining him.

He smiled, hypnotised by her lovely figure, as he saw her step in to the bathroom wearing nothing but a smile. Her hair was already up as she stepped in to join him. He bent to kiss her gently and she kissed him back, so thankful to have found this wonderful man.

She took the initiative, grabbing the soap and slowly washing him sensuously all over. Jake was toned and fit though not overly muscular. She particularly loved his tight rear end and spent lots of time cleaning him. His cock also got plenty of attention and soon he was bolt upright, his eyes drinking in her lovely petite form.

She surprised him by turning her back on him and rubbing him up and down between her slippery arse cheeks. He reached round and cupped her lovely apple sized breasts that were such a perfect fit in his hands. She pushed back more urgently against him and he lined his cock up with her beautiful pussy lips and slowly eased in to her hot, tight canal.

He groaned at the sheer pleasure of being with her and inside her. She was so ready that he was buried to the hilt in just a couple of thrusts. She reached her arms forward until she was braced against the shower wall and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Take me," she hissed.

Jake grabbed her hips and started to take control as he thrust into her harder and harder. Her beautiful breasts bounced and jiggled and his hips slapped against her wet bottom. She moaned loudly at each thrust loving the feel of his cock inside her. Loving the powerful feel of being taken by her man, being taken to new levels of pleasure with each thrust.

She pushed back in time as her own lust wouldn't wait.

"I'm going to cum. Fill me up. Just like that! Oh, just like thaaaattt!!"

And she came like a banshee. The ripples of her intense orgasm went straight through Jake and he burst inside her firing shot after shot. He pulled her upright and held her close to him as the aftereffects of her orgasm washed over her. Turning her head, he kissed her lovingly before slipping reluctantly from her body and finishing their shower.

They towelled each other dry, ignored the clothes strewn around the room and fell into bed. They quickly fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

12