Seducing Sarah

Story Info
Breaking down an alpha female, with just a bit of magic!
2.8k words
3.95
23.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seeker4
Seeker4
3 Followers

When I saw her at the club, the first thing I noticed were her light brown curls. Somehow that, for me, signaled fearsome intelligence. My friends had approached the gang of girls she was leading, and were trying to find a way in. But she was swatting them away like flies! She was protecting her friends like a lioness protects her pride. The alpha female sent my hot-shot friends back with their tails between their legs. Those locks, that forehead, those eyes... they announced that you were in the zone of serious business! For the first time that night, I was fully awake.

My friends moaned and complained. If only she was not there, they were sure they would have somebody to go home with. The gang of girls she was leading was a group of exotic beauties, provocatively dressed. Only she had dressed conservatively, but now I saw only her.

I wanted her. Not just for my friends. I knew of course that they would like her out of the equation, and I would have liked to do it for them. But I wanted her just because I wanted her. I wanted Sarah.

Yes, Sarah was her name. At least that much, my friends had gathered.

How would I make her mine? Normally at least a month-long courtship. She definitely would have noted me by now. I was the only one in my group who had not approached, and am quite the looker. I was more than confident that I could match her intellect. And of course my burning desire! That I knew could burn down any walls she chose to erect.

But I wanted to break her down quicker. Take her away from the scene, for the sake of my friends.

Now I will tell you a secret, a secret that I have not told anyone till now. I have a special skill, something that a gypsy on the street taught me after I had felt pity on the guy on the road and helped him with food, water and clothes. He taught me how to reach into the energy centers of a woman and release their erotic energies-- how to drive a woman mad with lust! I never had a chance to use this special skill before except during my training under the gypsy. I am good with women, and I am patient. But today was a day of necessity. If Sarah had only known what I was about to make her feel! She would have been on her knees, begging for it!

The first step is eye contact. That is how you establish the connection. That was not going to be difficult; she was aware of my presence here, and soon she was going to be aware of my attention. My eyes rove over her, savoring every bit of my feast tonight. She shivers, just so slightly. Then her eyes dart up, and meet mine...

If only looks could kill! Her glance was of such intensity that most males would have backed off. But why would I back off when those were the eyes I wanted to drown in tonight? I coolly held her glance. I saw her eyes widen and a small smile creep over her lips. Nothing unusual there. As I told you, I am drop-dead gorgeous! She would have then controlled herself, and gotten back to guard duty. But not today, no, no. With the blessings of my gypsy teacher, I locked on to her glance. I saw a flicker of fear, as she realized that this was unknown territory. Try as she might, she just could not shake my glance off. I drew her in, and I saw her take a deep breath. After letting her get flustered for a few seconds, I sent in the energy! Up from my pelvis, out through my eyes and into hers, and right down her body to her loins. In a snap, she straightened and her head jerked back! I knew I was going to love seeing those curls bounce, up and down, again and again, that night...

After sexualizing her enough, I dropped my gaze. She stumbled a little. Her head was swimming and she realized that it was giddy with all the wrong thoughts. Being in no position to take care of her friends, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. Her plan of course was to touch herself and relieve the sexual tension that was swirling within her. But I was not going to let that happen. She entered the corridor to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. I was one step ahead, and was already there, waiting. She was stunned! The last thing she wanted was to be alone with me.

I took her! Grabbed her close, got her eyes near mine and then sent in the energy again! Her knees went weak and she collapsed into my strong arms. Fear flickered in her eyes, replaced in a moment by all-consuming lust! Eyes on fire, she grabbed the back of my head with her left hand and devoured my mouth in a ravenous kiss, while her right hand reached for my crotch. I wrested her hand free, and lifted and put her writhing body over my shoulder, with a smart slap on her butt. The energy coursed through her and she was completely out of her senses. She pulsed, moaned and writhed on my shoulder, clawing my back in her all-consuming lust. I coolly take her down and put her in a taxi. Wasn't the taxi driver in for a treat? I was going to ravish her, and I was going to let her ravish me as much as she pleases. Holding her back with one hand, I closed the door behind me. Turning back, I saw insatiable hunger in her eyes, and that turned up my own hunger by a notch.

In an instant, our lips mated and our tongues danced. Her juices must have been flowing with abandon. I treated her roughly, and she treated me the same... I devoured her neck, she clawed my back... I feasted on her breasts... she locked my butt with her thighs. We were locked together in the deep throes of passion... writhing... moaning. We forgot all about the driver, we forgot all about the car. In my world only she existed, and in her world only me.

In what seemed like no time at all, we had reached our home. I pried her hands off me and pinned her down. Looking deep into her eyes, I sent down another jolt of energy--enough to keep her out of her senses till I took her upstairs. She gasped madly as the energy went in, and then clawed back madly to get to me. But I restrained her strongly and put her on my back again with a hard slap to her behinds. She is my bounty tonight, never had one so juicy and inviting! I take her up... writhing and moaning...

I dumped her on the bed on her back, and she pulled me down with her. Now the deed is done, I just needed to follow the flow. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a vicious kiss...o sweet Alabama! I was the one giddy now! What a woman, what a mouth! She was playing tricks with my mind like no one before. She put her hand in my pants and grabbed my ass. Nails dug into my butt as she bit my lips and feasted further up in my mouth. Then she whipped me around and I was on my back. Climbing on me, she ripped her dress off to reveal her black, lacy bra...and the pert breasts...delicious apples...could this woman be any more perfect? With a roar, she ripped my shirt open and devoured my chest, biting my nipples...ooh! In the next instant, the lioness was at my neck, feasting hungrily!

The lion needs his meal too! I grabbed her hands and lifted them above my head...and I went for her apples! And I got them apples! She moaned in ecstasy, as I ate them one by one! In one swift motion, I was on top. I pinned her arms above her head with one hand. She struggled and hissed! But I held strong and went for those apples again! Made her moan...again and again...higher and higher...till she started breathing hard and her body shivered. Then it hit! Wave after wave of orgasm! I was in no mood to let go and continued making sweet dirty conversation with her apples, watching her gorgeous face erupt, again and again, in indescribable ecstasy!

She dialled down...and started breathing deeply. I let go of her apples, and I sat up and watched her as she smiled with a beautiful glow on her face. I waited, loving her face, loving this woman more and more--each expression of hers perfect, each curve perfect!

She opened her eyes, and I was on task again! I put my face right on top of her, restrained her by pressing her shoulders down on the bed and sent down a big jolt of energy! Her head jerked back and she screamed! This was a bit more than I had used before. Her head snapped back to face mine in an instant. The look on her face then! Such hunger, such passion, such intensity! For the first time that night, I was taken aback! I felt a touch of fear...I had created something primal and I had no idea if I was ready for this.

She threw me around with such force that I felt like a rag doll. On top of me in a second, she pinned my arms above my head and devoured my throat! Precious little I could do. Then she absolutely tore off my whole shirt off my body...and devoured my torso! I was the one moaning then! Turning me around and choking me by my neck, she devoured the whole of the back of my torso. The next second, my jeans were off...along with my inners! She bit deep on my right ass, I grunted. Smacking that one, she next bit down on my left ass! I bit into my pillow, so as to not scream! She then assaulted my asshole, sending her tongue down in a deep tunneling mission! My mouth opened in a big O, and I was left gasping, moving my ass and rubbing my organ on the bed as she ravished my asshole! Then she turned me around, her passion giving her incredible strength! Her eyes shone with lust and she smacked her lips as she laid eyes on my fully erect organ! She grabbed it and grabbed it tight, forcing another loud grunt from me.

And then she pounced! She was feasting on my organ like she had been hungry for days! It felt so good! And yes, it hurt...but the pleasure overrode the pain. I was moaning like I had only made the ladies moan! She grabbed my balls and squeezed them! And then she climbed on me, kicking off her jeans and inners. She held me down as she sucked my member up into her, her face right above mine, radiating lust and ownership--I was hers and she would do what she pleases with me! She rocked back and started riding me, her brown curls bouncing as I had imagined...but the sight more pleasurable than I could have foreseen. She rode me with lust, great thirst in her loins! And I could not hold on much longer! I came...in delirious paroxysms of pleasure...cumming in gallons as her ravenous body lapped it all up! I collapsed back after the whole ordeal. As I came to my senses, she was there, looking at my rugged handsome face, a radiant smile on her face! She did not have much choice in having been brought to my apartment, but she was clearly enjoying her time here. Ain't done pleasuring you yet, missus!

I sent in another wave of energy, a little less this time. She gasped and fell on my chest. I rolled her off and stood up, moving to the wall facing her. She looked up, with lust shining. My member was again strong and long...she pounced off the bed, and slowly approached me--bent over, with her face level with my member, eyes only for her prize, arms almost on the floor...a creature on the prowl! With one leap she was on me, pinning my lower body to the wall! This time a little less aggressive, she licked my head, looking up at me greedily. She licked all around my rock-hard dick...and then she took it in her warm mouth! Giving me a glorious blow job, she looked right into my eyes with burning lust! I looked right down into her eyes with smoldering passion and alpha male nonchalance. I knew she was a catch, a woman skilled and filled with passion, brought to earth from my wildest dreams. But I was not about to let her know that. Right then, I was every bit her master and she should have no other thought in mind than to worship me! She served me diligently and passionately, worshipping me...till I came...this time on my own terms. I held her head strongly, holding it up and locking her eyes in mine as I gave my seed to her, which she submissively lapped up holding on to my gluteus.

She finished, licked her lips and stood up straight. We stood straight next to each other...released from passions for a moment...naked in front of each other... stripped off all show...a boy and a girl looking at each other marveling at what we had experienced.

She stepped closer to me, and moved into my body...Putting one of her legs between mine, and brushing a lock of hair away from my forehead, she kissed me sweetly and lovingly...I responded, pulling her closer, melting into her body and kissing her deeply but surely...

We must have kissed for at least five minutes. Then we drew back...and looked at each other. I smiled, a smile of happiness mixed with desire...She smiled back coyly, invitingly...I lifted her, giggling mischievously, onto my shoulder, and took her and dropped her on the bed. I held her by her ankles and turned her around...to a sight that made me draw in a sharp breath! That ass was the most marvelous thing I had seen! Soft, shapely and with a nice even colour! Her butthole rosy and her strawberry creampie deliciously visible! Ass was always my weakness, and this was no ordinary ass! This was the ass epic poems should be written about! God had spared no expense in making these magnificent buttocks! It was a derrière to die for!

I dived in, squeezing, kissing, kneading. She moaned as her master, her man, devoured her behinds. I opened her up and dived into her asshole...round and delicious! I licked it hungrily...and send my tongue deep down as she threw back her head and gasped! I pushed her down and opened her legs, and lightly touched my tongue on her clit. She shivered, "Oh, my God!" And then I went for the kill! My lips descended on her nether lips...pleasuring it all over...plunging my tongue in...attacking her clit... as she writhed, clawing the bed, and calling out all the holy words she knew! She did not last long...and came in a beautiful burst of sweet shower on my face, the periodic squirts of her perfumed juice matched by the undulations of her body.

Once she had settled down, I climbed up, lifted her upper body and brought her to her knees. I parted her legs using my legs and gently inserted myself into her. She moaned softly, still hung over from her last orgasm. Then I took her! I pumped her, the thrusts of my hips creating waves of pleasure, each wave traveling through her body and making her throw her head back and grunt as her locks bounced deliriously! Jolted out of her languor, she put her hands on the headboard and started thrusting back, matching me thrust by thrust. We both keep thrusting. Faster and faster! Moaning higher and higher! Until...

I regained consciousness with the morning light. I was still lying on top of her, still inside her. I gently extracted myself out and off her. Sarah darling moaned, oh ever so sweetly. I climbed off the bed and dragged on my pants. Then, I tiptoed to the kitchen: to make pancakes and coffee. Sarah dear was a keeper. I might have broken her down using unfair means. But I really really liked her, and I was going to work extra hard to show her how much she meant to me. Smart, suave, stunning, sexy Sarah! My Sarah!

Seeker4
Seeker4
3 Followers