Love Is Alien Ch. 10

Story Info
The devil is in the details.
1.6k words
4.48
2.3k
1

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 The First Compromise

Eve watched as Wyatt snored softly. She noticed their alarm wouldn't go off for another hour yet. With a sly grin, she ran her hand down his lean but firm torso to wrap around his crowning glory.

A moan escaped his lips as a wave of pleasure washed over him. His eyelids fluttered open when he realized Eve's hands. Before he could fully awaken, she repositioned to slide his dick into her mouth. "Hm, somebody's hungry."

Too busy with her mouth to respond, she increased her pace.

"If you keep that up, I'm going to cum soon," he warned but threaded his hands through her hair to adjust her speed. I don't know what she's been watching, but damn she's a master with a cock. Without warning, she released him from her mouth, glistening with saliva.

As he groaned his discontent, she waited a moment and began massaging him again with both hands. "I have something different in mind." The passionate intent behind her voice almost made her sound sinister.

"Tell me, lovely."

"I want you to fill my ass." Her tone turned breathy as she bent over, spreading herself wide. "But first, I want you to eat me out."

"How specific," Wyatt teased as he ran a tantalizing finger down her crevice. Eve's wetness pooled around his digit as he gently parted her nether lips. Soon enough, he began to circle her dark rim. "I don't want to say no, but don't you need children?"

"You've already seen to that," she answered, rocking insistently against him. Stopping never crossed her mind.

"Oh," he murmured, knowing he couldn't devote the brainpower to process her words just yet. Ever so gently, he eased a fingertip into her ass, and she seized for a moment. Smiling, he withdrew. "Not yet, my lovely."

"Please!" The word usually meant as a request came out sounding like a demand. She gave him a savage look as her patience evaporated.

Chuckling into her pleasure dome, he reinserted his digit up to the second knuckle as she came squeezing him in a vice-like grip. "I'm not sure you're ready for me in your ass. Since it's something you're interested in, I can work you up to it."

"Fine -- but I still want your gorgeous member inside me, doctor." Eve silently pouted on the bed but kept herself spread wide in hopes he'd change his mind.

Wyatt saw her disappointment and internally vowed to do better. Pulling her by her legs to the edge of the bed, she helped him mauver her mound into position. His rock-hard mast throbbed as he rubbed around her opening. She threw him a feral look, and he slid inside as far as she could take him.

Before long, they developed a rhythm. Eve threw herself at him as he drove into her willing, tight tunnel. As he neared his peak, she beat him to the punch, trembling into the bedspread as if boneless.

He supported her as she tightened and relaxed at a devastating pace. For some time, he rode the wave of her orgasm until he found his monumental release. Afterward, they stayed connected, breathing heavily but glowing in satisfaction.

***

Adam lay in bed with Gwen straddling him. He'd woken up half an hour ago, but he enjoyed watching her sleep. The rise and fall of her chest drew him into a trance until a loud horrible sound rang his ears like a bell. "What the hell is that?"

Stirring, Gwen opened an eye, grumbling at the disturbance. When the sound persisted, she groggily got out of bed to silence it. "It's an alarm meant to wake us up -- it's... f-fine."

Nodding, he joined her, weaving an arm around her curvy hips. "Show me how to stop this ridiculous contraption for tomorrow? Wyatt shuts off the alarm for Eve, so she doesn't know either."

Finally awake, she guided his finger over the appropriate button. "Just press here when it goes off, and it'll stop. Some are voice-activated, but I don't know much about this model."

Adam felt her mood shift as his hand softly traced her navel. "I need you to tell your Director something for me." As he spoke, his fingers ventured down to her mound, teasing around her entrance.

"What can I do for you?" Gwen backed against him feeling his determination grow. "Maybe after you tell me, you'll take me for another ride?" Her optimism held more than a hint of mischief.

"I need my next bedroom companion willing to carry children." While serious, his body told a completely different story as she began rubbing his hypnotized dick.

Frowning, she took a step away from him. "You don't want me to come back." Her hurt tone made it obvious she wanted more.

"I'd ravish you daily if you let me give you children." His tall stature grew smaller as he kneeled. Slowly, he crawled over to her with a feral glint in his eyes. As he reached her, he nuzzled her smooth welcome mat.

She parted her legs, wide enough for his nose and tongue to slip inside. With a sharp intake of breath, she laughed, causing her whole body to vibrate over his face. "I see. Licking my kitty is your version of bribery."

Adam increased his pace but changed tactics. He rolled his tongue around her pearl, feeling her body begin to seize. As Adam withdrew, she grabbed his head, placing him back on target. Nuzzling her whole womanhood, he fought the urge to chuckle at her urgency.

"Yes, right there!"

When he found a spot that made her shutter, he'd retrace his path, toying with the velvety flesh over his lips. He enjoyed the sensation thoroughly, taking pleasure from her thrills.

Suddenly, she clamped down as she rode out her orgasm on his eager face. As he emerged, glistening from her passion, she gave him a long thankful kiss.

"I think I've made my case." While joking, his voice held a heavy underlying edge. Come on, change your mind!

"You've given me a lot to think about," she emphasized, grabbing his cock. To return the favor, she bent over, teasing the end of his massive staff. As precum began to bead out of him, she swirled her tongue around the tip. "Wanting me doesn't seem to be the issue."

Adam wove one hand through her short blood-red hair, and the other cupped her nipple. "If you bring a friend, we can turn our duo into a trio."

Gwen noticed his change in direction and led him back to the bedroom, cock in hand. "I'll consider it," she purred.

***

An hour or so later, Wyatt sat next to Eve in their small cafeteria, designed for testing participants to talk amongst themselves. He took a peek at her stomach and saw a slight bulge. "Eve..." Wyatt whispered as his eyes grew wide. "Earlier, were you telling me..." He couldn't even get the rest of the words out as his eyes glazed over in petrified awe.

Nodding, she left her half-eaten cheeseburger and grabbed his hand, leading him away. Once they had enough distance from prying eyes, she rested on him as his arms wrapped securely around her waist. "I thought you understood. The way you loved me... " she smiled as she remembered. "...it wasn't your way of thanking me?"

Shocked and disoriented, his head swam with potential threats as a dizzying number of obstacles stood in their path. Ducking, he grazed his lips against her ear. "Thanking you will take my entire life, but we should go somewhere safe to discuss our new development."

Eve turned his face into hers, claiming his lips publicly. One kiss led to another as her hands dipped inside his lab coat, concealing her objective from prying eyes.

Moaning, Wyatt stifled the noise unsuccessfully as she moved to his earlobes. He pulled her close, showing his arousal while shielding it from view. A nurse carrying a tray of vitamins in tiny cups dropped everything as he rounded the corner, smacking directly into the entranced couple.

Vitamin tablets, tiny cups, and the metal tray flew through the air, spraying the couple as well as the nurse with debris. Eve's grip around Wyatt tightened as if she had the strength of a Goddess. Wyatt gasped for breath as he tried to speak.

Seeing the threat had passed, she loosened her hold on her lover and examined him for injury. She sighed in relief as she realized he remained unharmed. The newcomer scrambled as her amber eyes glared at him with the fire of a thousand suns.

Wyatt coughed, snagging his fierce love before she could incinerate the poor man. "I'm. Fine."

Her expression melted when she heard his ragged breath. Giving the male nurse one last pointed look, she took note of his name. "You should be more careful in a testing facility, Mr.Grimes," she called as Wyatt kept her near.

Tom, the nurse, scrambled to pick up everything before the alien changed her mind. "I'm dreadfully sorry, Miss," he murmured as he panicked.

Wyatt squatted to help the young man before he had a full-blown panic attack. "You surprised her, and she's a bit protective of me." He smiled, hoping to dissolve some of the building tension.

"Yes, Dr. Thornton," the nurse's dirty brown hair fell in front of his eyes, concealing his nervous sweat from his superior and the alien.

Sighing, Eve joined them on the floor, brushing the nurses' hair away from his face. "Would a blowjob call us even?"