Love Is Alien Ch. 17

Story Info
A sick unexpected twist.
1.6k words
4.25
2.3k
1
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A brief note from Lady Mawd: This chapter might trigger some folks and I apologize in advance.

Chapter 17 The First Death

"Your children are growing in my womb as I speak, Wyatt. I don't think you need to seduce me." Eve told him with a giggle. His rhythm changed between her legs, masking her gasp. "Revenge via fingering. I love it!"

He flipped to hover over her as his lips caressed her neck. "Fingers will never satisfy you -- I know your pleasure points too well." She lifted her ass to help him disrobe her lower half. As he set her clothes aside, she unzipped his pants and reached inside to free his rigid cock.

"Ravage me before you ask any more questions." She ordered in a tone that booked no argument as she placed his shaft at her moist opening. Maybe if I fuck him enough, he'll finally stop doubting himself.

Without delay, he thrust himself inside her paradise. The grip she had over him made thinking impossible. The struggle to keep a slow pace became formidable as she joined in the dance.

"Harder," she ordered as she withdrew and repositioned herself for doggy style.

Wyatt smacked her ass as she presented him with the world's best view, in his opinion. Sliding inside her slippery tight core, they both moaned when he reached the end of her passage. All thoughts of a slow romp vanished from their minds as they started a punishing pace.

A pornographic symphony echoed amongst the trees and wild animals. Eve threw herself against him as he drilled into her. When she moaned, he held onto her shoulder for better leverage. Her juices prepared the wave of ecstasy, but she held back as long as possible.

A fine sheen of sweat coated their bodies as he found a second wind. He felt Eve tremble as he plowed deeper. "Cum for me, Eve! I'm not going to stop until you're a puddle!" On the verge himself, he thought of uncomfortable moments in his childhood to prolong their romp, but then she came.

The rippling of muscles contracting and letting go took Wyatt over the edge. With a loud groan, he filled her to the brim as she fought to stay upright. For a moment, the world stopped as they caught their breath and snuggled on the blanket.

Ten glorious minutes pass in each other's arms. Eve stirred first, rolling onto her side. "Adam will be fine without me, but what will we do about the next people who wake up? Our intelligence is a sort of a shared cloud of knowledge, exchanged through," she thought for a moment, "telepathy, I believe you call it. As long as Adam stays here, the information will transfer to them within a day."

"What?!" He blinked and brushed the hair out of her eyes. "I'm surprised you're okay with Adam staying behind. If I understand you correctly, he'll share the information you two have gathered faster if he's close by."

She lovingly tapped him on the nose. "Correct. The closer we are to someone, the easier it is to read them or, in our case, transfer information. Usually, the first night we wake up in new bodies, we sleep in a big group to make the process easier. We also use the time to..." she massaged his cock over his pants, "...unwind. We can't produce children without physical forms."

"I suppose that makes sense," Wyatt allowed as she continued to tease him. His blood began to rush until suddenly, a jarring noise clashed in the distance, making the two spring apart.

"What is that?" A figure lurked in the fading sunlight. Eve squinted to try and make out the shape. "Adam, is that you?" She asked, knowing that if she guessed wrong, things would get ugly fast.

The shadow morphed into her brother's angry face as he moved closer. "I can't believe you! How can you consider leaving with this puny human when our people need your leadership!" His hands clenched as he walked, making his usual hulking appearance seem that much more imposing.

Wyatt stood up and walked in front of Eve protectively. Adam will crush me, but I won't go down without a fight. "I'm on your side! I want to keep your people and our growing family safe."

Adam towered over the scientist turning darker with his rage. "You are nothing!" He backhanded the insolent human, sending him flying out of his path.

Eve rushed in front of her lover, spreading her arms wide. "Wyatt is my bond," she told Adam with venom in her tone. Amber eyes met iceberg blue ones in a battle of wills. Meanwhile, Wyatt struggled to his feet, clutching his shoulder for stability.

"Why did you break our tradition for him?" The rage Adam felt at her betrayal made the veins in his neck and arms pop. "I won't let you abandon our children in favor of human scum!" He grabbed Eve, spinning her in place as he roughly tore her clothing off, shredding it in the process.

She fought her brother every step of the way but couldn't make him stop. "Have you gone mad?! I found my bond! Get off of me -- I'm pregnant!" Suddenly, his grip transformed from merely uncomfortable to vicelike.

Wyatt threw his body weight against Adam as the manic alien laughed at his futile attempts. As Adam bent Eve over, violating her to the brim, she let out an involuntary moan. Black rage filled Wyatt as the love of his life began to bleed as Adam plunged on. All thought vanished as Wyatt grabbed his pencil, ran over, and stabbed Adam in the neck.

Adam halted his assault on Eve, long enough to pop the pencil out of his neck. A horrible knowing smile spread across his features as he withdrew from Eve. He caught Wyatt by the foot, nakedly towering over him, and angry as hell as Adam dragged the doctor across the grass.

"They'll kill you for this!" Wyatt threatened as he desperately dug into the Earth to stall his steady progress towards the treeline.

"No one here has the power to kill me," Adam sadistically grinned as he threw the lithe doctor between a convenient cross-section of trees. He effortlessly ripped the scientist's pants down with one hand as he spit into the other, grinding his massive erection against Wyatt's ass.

Wyatt screamed literal bloody murder while Adam pushed the helmet of his penis into Wyatt's dark star. As a look of horrible smugness crossed Adam's face, Eve crept up behind them. With one swift movement, she cracked her brother's neck to the side, snapping his spinal column. Adam sagged lifeless to the ground still inside Wyatt. Slowly, with great effort, Wyatt managed to pull himself away from the gigantic purple cock.

"We need to get you to the infirmary," she told her lover with her jaw in a tight line as she noted blood decorating Wyatt's ass. "Can you walk?" The irregular beating of his heart worried her as she checked his body for more injuries.

"I should stay here and, um, keep an eye on things. Go to Gwen for help -- she'll know who to contact." His eyes fell on the mass of dead flesh formerly known as Adam. "We're going to need a cleanup team too."

Eve stayed silent while a world of hurt swirled in her eyes. "I'll be right back," she told him, briefly kissing on the lips. "I love you, and you'll never know how sorry I am." Her tone sounded hagrid, which stood in stark contrast to her usual bubbly personality.

"Go on. I'm not going anywhere." Wyatt gave her a sad smile as he collapsed onto his side. I never thought Adam would be a literal pain in my ass. Laughing to cope, he felt tears welling in his eyes from the stress and pain.

Watching him for a moment, she nodded even as he let out a muffled cry. The last look on her brother's face haunted her as she ran past their picnic and across the green field. Her tattered clothing flapped in the wind as the elevator finally came into view.

Eve skidded to a seamless halt inside the elevator as she punched in her floor number. The ride took forever as she thought about how Gwen would react to the news. While she pondered what to say, she happened to glance down and notice her crotchless attire.

Sighing, she hit the button for their quarters instead. She tapped her fingers on the railing impatiently until the doors finally opened to her desired floor. The humanoid blur she became shot through the facility, into their room, and back out again with clean clothing.

On her way to Gwen, she collided with the assistant knocking the air from her lungs. The two women mirrored each other as they both gripped their chests and pointed at the other. The would-be comedic scene broke when Eve hugged Gwen close.

For a long couple of moments, they gathered their breath before Gwen managed to speak. "Where were you?! I've been looking everywhere for you! Director Stone wants to see you and Wyatt immediately."

"The Director will have to wait. We have a bigger problem." Eve stood with Gwen's hands in hers and whispered what happened above ground. As the enormity hit the redhead, her brown eyes grew as large as saucers.

"I need to make a few phone calls, but I'll do it on the way," Gwen and Eve ran off, still hand in hand. "We better come up with a way to make this right with the board, or we're all dead."