Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 04

Story Info
Kait and Nick continue sexual exploration in Key Largo.
13.6k words
4.63
5.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 4

Kait and Nick continue their misadventures in Key Largo, Florida. They try out some new Kamasutra positions and have sex in strange places. All characters are young consenting adults over the age of 18.

...

"You want to what?" Nick asked.

"Have sex underwater in SCUBA gear."

"How is that even possible?" Beth asked.

"I've seen videos... just google SCUBA sex," Chris added.

The four were together having a mini orgy in Kait and Beth's dorm. Each couple was in the Afternoon Delight position. (male on his side, female on her back perpendicularly impaled on males' cock with her feet over his hips).

"I'll explain but you have to keep up with the intercourse," Kait replied.

Nick asked, "Are you talking social, as in communication or dealings between individuals or groups, or..."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, boy toy. "Get to work," she teased back.

Chris had also been neglecting his duty and Beth pushed against him to let him know the same request applied to him. When both boys had resumed the slow regular thrusts required by their partners, Kait explained.

"My parents own a two bedroom, three bath vacation home in Port Largo on a canal with direct access to the ocean. It has a screened pool, and a boat lift with a boat. They rent it out when they're not using it. It's available during the Thanksgiving break."

Beth said, "It sounds like it would cost a lot to rent."

"We won't need to pay rent. I've already asked to use it. I told them I was going to take a girlfriend down and do some diving. I didn't mention Nick and Chris, but everyone's invited."

Nick asked, "You're a certified diver?"

"Have been since I was twelve years old. My parents used to go down there all the time. Now all they do is work, work, work. It's rented out almost all the time. We only need to buy food, gas for the boat, and air for the tanks. Is anybody else certified?"

The three others all answered, 'no.'

"That's ok. There are many snorkeling locations in Pennekamp State Park. You won't need to SCUBA dive to see beautiful coral reefs. Does everyone want to go?"

Beth answered, "My parents have already told me they'll be visiting my Grandparents in California and I'm on my own for Thanksgiving."

Nick said, "I'll just tell my parents I've got studying to do over the break. They'll probably be relieved."

Chris replied, "I want to come, but I'll have to work on my parents. We usually do a big extended family thing. I'll have to let you know."

"Ok, we have a plan. Let's see if we can all get another orgasm before our roommates get back," Kait suggested.

They had been copulating during the entire conversation. So, an underlying level of erotic tension was already present. Each of them just needed to up their game a little bit.

"Forget about the details for now. Think about having sex in the ocean, and the pool, and the hot tub, and the boat seven miles offshore under the stars," Kait advised.

Chris couldn't believe his luck at falling into this situation. He liked Beth but hadn't expected the relationship to bloom into this much fun. He braced himself by holding on to Beth's knees and rolled into her forcefully. She was moving back and forth to meet his thrusts. She also had one hand on her clit and the other grasping and tugging a nipple. Her breasts were swinging in a circle. Chris used the image of her at that moment for multiple jerk-off sessions in the following weeks. He came with an ecstatic grunt but kept going until she made it over too.

Nick picked up his pace and force. He knew she was playing with Clio and her nipples. But he watched her face, as she became increasingly turned on. She was unabashedly pursuing an orgasm with no embarrassment or shame. She must have felt his eyes on her because she opened hers. They locked on to each other's gaze and smiled. Cumming almost simultaneously, they enjoyed watching the funny expressions and pleasures pass across their faces.

...

The Key Largo trip was two months away. Kait and Nick kept current with their schoolwork, had sex a couple of times a day, and attended the M Club Meetings. Chris worked out something with his parents and announced he could go with Beth. Nick enrolled in a SCUBA certification course.

Early in October Nick suggested another Kamasutra position... the Golden Arch. Nick sat with his legs straight, and Kait then sat on top with her knees bent over his thighs. Then both leaned back enough for penetration. Nick initially had trouble getting Nickie pointed down enough to line up. Kait helped by raising up off the floor and guiding him in, then eased her butt back down. They sat still for a few moments, thrilled with the novel experience of being joined this way. Both braced with their hands resting behind them. After several attempts at moving, they found sliding back and forth on their butts worked best. This position gave them a full view of the other's naked body.

"I love being in you and being able to see your body," he murmured.

"I like being able to see your cock moving in and out. It adds another sensual dimension to enjoy," she whispered back.

Kait found when she leaned back a little further, he would be able to rub her clit while they rocked.

"Will you tease Clio with a finger?"

He licked his finger and touched her gently. Clio was standing up and he moved his finger around it slowly. Kait vibrated at the sensations it created.

"Ahhhh, that feels fantastic, but I can't see your cock anymore. Your arm's in the way."

"Don't know how to resolve the problem. The arm is connected to the fingers. If I move the arm..."

"I'm pre-med! I know what's connected to what," she laughed back.

"I concede your superior medical knowledge. Do you want me to stop doing this..." he teased back, moving his finger faster with a little more pressure.

"Oooooh, no... Uh, yes. Ummm... no. Well, yes. It feels great, but, as I said before, watching Nickie sliding in and out is exceptionally titillating. So, yes. I'll take over and we can both watch 'The Fuck.' Ok?"

"The Fuck? Such colorful language from one so young and inexperienced," he giggled.

"And you're older and wiser? Oh... wait... We have exactly the same amount of sexual experience. You have fucked exactly the same number of people, the same number of times, the same different positions... am I right?"

"Once again, I find I must concede to your position. Besides, I agree, it is totally titillating to watch, what we're feeling."

They stopped talking and let themselves go with the erotic sensations washing through their nervous systems. Watching 'The Fuck' at the entry/exit point, was their visual focus. They lived in the moment and everything else was secondary. She came first with a small ejaculation and a large, loud moan. He felt the heat of her on himself and joined her in bliss. His cum pushed in her. They embraced and kissed as the orgasms faded.

Kait, once again, thought about how lucky they were to have found each other. She felt his finger between them. She leaned back and saw him bring some of their goo to his lips. His tongue tasted the mixture.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"It might taste better in coffee, but it's not bad. Your description of salty and sweet is accurate. We complement each other," he chuckled.

...

Later in October they went on another sexcapade. The plan was a joint effort and based on a more balanced risk versus sexy fun equation. Getting 'caught' twice was enough. They selected a location on campus, thus avoiding the local constabulary. A large roundabout at an intersection of three sidewalks had a tall statue of Pegasus on top of an obelisk. A three-foot tall brick wall circled it with a five-foot hedge behind the wall. The diameter of the enclosure was at least twenty feet. There was a wrought iron gate with a missing lock that led to the hidden interior.

They ate lunch there several times and noticed how impenetrable the hedge was. Looking in the gate, you could only see across the interior. Immediately to the left and right of the gate was hidden by the curve and the obelisk base blocked the view directly across. The foot traffic was light when classes were in session, allowing an opportunity to slip inside. They would bring a lock to prevent anyone from wandering in. Finally, they put a couple of blankets in two backpacks.

To ensure they could get in unnoticed, they sat next to the gate for a few minutes. They slipped in and put their lock on the gate. The plan was to set up to the side of the gate. After unpacking their ground cover, they waited fifteen minutes to make certain no one had seen them and called the grounds crew.

Kait wore a light cotton dress with a floral print. Nick was in shorts and a T-shirt. They both wore tennis shoes. Nick sat on the blanket. Kait remained standing and pulled her panties off. She stepped across his lap and pulled his head and lips towards her labia. He licked and kissed, while she rubbed against him.

Classes ended and hundreds of students passed through the roundabout on the way to the next class or home. The noise was intoxicating. Kait sat on the blanket to the left of Nick's side and leaned in to kiss him.

"The idea that all those students are passing us unaware of what we're up to is floating my boat," she said in a normal tone of voice.

"It is incredible," he replied.

He turned his head left, allowing her to lean further over his body. With his right hand he reached under her leg and rubbed his thumb around her clit. She moaned, spreading her legs further apart. It was not long before she was wet and ready. She moved up on her knees and helped him take his shorts and briefs off. Leaning in she kissed him deeply and stroked his cock, which was already hard. She used some of her own moisture to slick him up.

Kait pulled the top of her dress down around her waist and mounted him with her weight on her knees. He kissed and fondled her breasts until she leaned in again to kiss him. She rode him hard bouncing up and down by flexing her thighs. They were so turned on by being outdoors, surrounded by so many students, and banging away. It wasn't going to last. Realizing how close they both were, Kait leaned back and assumed the Golden Arch position. She pulled her dress off.

Nick was happy to slow things down. This was too exciting to rush through. They rocked very slowly together. She was mesmerized observing 'The Fuck' again. It was just so wonderful to watch him push in, while feeling it. She had been looking intently for a while and glanced up to see Nick's eyes riveted on the same point. She giggled.

"What?" he asked.

"It's beautiful isn't it. Being with you like this. I was finding it hard to look away and then I saw you were totally captured by it too."

"It's special. Seeing me with you... in you... uh, I... It just blows my mind."

They laughed with joy and pleasure. Maintaining a subdued pace, they lounged in the luxury of every second. After a while it grew much quieter. The next classes must have started, leaving few students traversing the roundabout.

"Let's finish up. I do have a class in an hour or so," he said.

Kait moved up with her feet beside his hips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and squatted down onto Nickie. He helped her by holding it up for her to slide down, then he wrapped his arms around her waist. She began using Kegels to squeeze him as she bounced on his lap. They were so aroused by this experience, that orgasms quickly followed for both. She ejaculated first, closely followed by Nick. When they were done, she pushed him forward onto his back and lay on his chest.

They lay there until Nickie limped out. Kait moved down and used her tongue to clean their mingled cum from Nick's stomach and cock.

"Would you like to clean me up?" she asked.

Nick was startled. He had previously tasted their juices combined, but there was going to be a lot more than a finger full.

"Sure... Uh, why not?"

"You don't have to."

He thought, 'If she did me, how could I refuse to do her?'

"I want to," he lied.

She kissed him and then turned away, offering herself. The cum gumbo was thick and creamy. A couple of tablespoons were running down her labia. He hesitated briefly but ultimately did the deed. It wasn't as good as it looked, and it still tasted more salty than sweet.

...

Early in November, they were in Nick's bed for several hours, studying for upcoming tests. They were only wearing T-shirts and undies.

"Let's take a break," she suggested.

Nick dropped his textbook and agreed. Kait stood on her knees and pulled him flat on the bed. She crawled on top of him and repeatedly kissed his nose.

"You have a sexy nose," she giggled and kissed it a few more times.

Nick laughed, "Everything about you is sexy."

She shuffled over his pelvis and pulled his T-shirt up. After inserting her finger in his belly button, she stirred it around. He laughed and pushed her hand away. She slipped past his and poked him a few more times. Nicks knees were up and Kait leaned back against them. He touched her clit through undies, then her nipples through her T-shirt. She wiggled side to side, giggling. Then leaned forward and shimmied her breasts over his face, laughing. He reached up to grab her, but she leaned back.

Kait took her T-shirt off and threw it on top of Nick's face. Leaning in again she slipped under the T-shirt and kissed him passionately. He rubbed his hands over her butt, tickled her sides, then rolled over on top. They continued to kiss. She bashed his butt with her heel and then rolled them over again. She was on top briefly because he rolled them over once more in the same direction. They almost fell off the bed, which got them both laughing.

They rolled back to the center of the bed, and he suckled her nipples. Kait pulled her legs up and they lay in the missionary position gazing at each other with hands in their hair. Her stomach rumbled.

Nick laughingly said, "Is your stomach growling because you want to eat me?"

They wrestled while laughing and she pulled off his T-shirt. He ended up back on top.

She whispered, "Take off your underpants."

Nick stood up on the bed and got his briefs off, then dropped to his knees pushed her legs apart, moving up closer and began rubbing her calves. She rubbed his cock gently.

"My cute little cat, named 'Nickie.' No, it looks more like a one-eyed snake."

They both laughed. He quickly became erect and reached to remove her panties. Kneeling again, he moved up close. She lifted her hips off the bed for him to rub his cock against her wet slit. He dragged it up and down, quickly finding moisture. She slid forward more, attempting to get him to insert. He played with her and laughed, but quickly allowed her to take him. She remained 'bridged' up and rocked around his cock.

Nick began massaging her clit with his thumb, then bent over to kiss her, while she kept grinding a circle around him. A few minutes later, he put his knees under her. She continued to provide all the humping, while he kissed and fondled her breasts. He pulled her up off the bed in an embrace. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he began thrusting forcefully. She bounced on his pushes, until they both got close to orgasms.

He laid her down on the bed and slowed his thrusting. When he bent to kiss her nipples, she pulled him into a sideways missionary position. They gently made love for a few minutes. She then rolled to her back and lifted her outside leg. He began fucking her furiously for a while. When he slowed down again, they kissed ardently.

Kait rolled on top in the cowgirl position, but quickly lay against his chest. On her upstroke, she went to the top before pushing back down over him. Moving slowly at first, she gradually increased speed. Several times she went too high, and Nickie escaped. They laughed and kept going. She came first with a larger than normal ejaculation. Her hot release ran down Nickie and across Nick's balls.

"My god! That was soooooo hot!" she said.

Then she changed her movement to focus on his cockhead. She rapidly rode only the head in a twerking motion.

"Do you like it that way?" she asked.

"Ummm, yes," he whispered.

With their fingers interlaced she held herself off him and continued to twerk on his helmet. He grabbed two handfuls of her ass and shot his load. She kept going more slowly and his cum began to leak around the action. She slowed down dramatically and eventually allowed Nickie to come out and rest against her butt crack. She continued to rock slowly. His erection began to fail, and Nickie slid down her butt cheek. She leaned forward and kissed him, then shook her legs side to side laughing with pleasure.

"That was fun!" she said.

"Who knew laughter produces bigger orgasms," he replied.

...

Later in November, Nick did his second checkout dive and received his SCUBA certification. The Key Largo trip date was coming up fast. Kait called a meeting to make final plans for the trip.

"Nick and I will be doing some SCUBA diving on the reefs in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Some of those sites will also be good for snorkeling. We don't have to pay rent and I will pay for the boat gas..."

"We should split that four ways," Beth interrupted.

"It costs over $1100 to fill the boat. I'll put it on my debit card. My parents won't mind at all."

"If you're sure..." Beth continued.

"Thanks, but what I'd like you all to do is buy the food and drinks. There's a Publix a couple of miles north on US 1 from where we'll be."

Chris asked, "Is the boat safe to go out to the reefs? I've never been on the ocean before."

"The boat is a Boston Whaler 330 Outrage. It's powered by two 350 horsepower Mercury engines. It's rated for a capacity of fourteen people. You will not only be safe, but you'll be comfortable. It has huge lounge seats up front, a dive door with ladder on the port side, a small refrigerator, a built-in propane grill, and a head with toilet, sink, and freshwater shower."

"Wow! How much did it cost?" Nick blurted out. "Oops! I guess that was impolite."

"It cost over a half million dollars. And we get to use it for free!" Kait replied.

They worked on some travel logistics and a shopping list for food to last the week. It was decided to leave Saturday morning before the school break.

The following Saturday the group got on the road at 8:00am and had lunch at Alabama Jack's on Card Sound Road near Key Largo. They arrived at the house in the midafternoon. After unpacking, Beth and Chris went to Publix with the shopping list. Kait and Nick took the boat to a marina to fill the tank. Once they were all back at the house, everyone changed into their bathing suits, and they went out for a boat ride.

Exiting Port Largo via the canal parallel to Ocean Cay Street, Kait took them out into the Atlantic. She headed north up to South Creek and into Largo Sound. Next, she went through Adam's Cut into Florida Bay. All along the way, there were amazing homes and beautiful boats. They got back around dusk. After quick showers they went to Mrs. Mac's Kitchen, a great seafood restaurant, for dinner.

Back in the house after dark, Nick suggested skinny-dipping. Neither Beth nor Chris had been outside naked, and they were surprisingly uncomfortable.

Nick teased them, "Come on! Y'all jerk off in front of ten other people at the M Club and you had sex right next to us. What are you afraid of?"

"What if a boat full of strangers comes down the canal and sees us?" Beth asked.

"We could 'moon' them." Kait proposed playfully.

"I brought a bottle of Jack Daniels. I'll mix us a couple of Lynchburg Lemonades. You won't care who comes down the canal," Chris suggested.