Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two decide. If you want to wear a bathing suit, you should. Kait and I will be naked," Nick said.

Without waiting for a decision to be made, Nick and Kait stripped off their clothing and headed out to the pool. Seeing Kait naked had the usual effect on Nick's cock... boing! They jumped in the pool, and it was coolish. Changing their minds, they headed for the hot tub instead. As they approached it, they could see Beth and Chris on the other side of the sliding glass doors.

"Sit on the edge of the decking. I want to give you a BJ." Kait said.

"Anytime, anywhere, but you know they will see us."

"Yep, if we're going to have bacchanal, without the alcohol, they've got to loosen up," she replied.

Nick sat on the decking around the hot tub and spread his legs. Kait dropped her towel and knelt. Nickie has risen to the occasion quickly. She pushed up on his thighs, rocking him back slowly. He braced himself with his hands. Exaggerating her movements for the audience, she licked his nuts and sucked his sac. Then she gently pushed his balls out of the way and briefly rimmed him.

Pulling back a few inches, she asked, "Are they watching?"

"Like two cats at a mouse hole."

She went down on him again, dropping his nuts on her nose. Nick lifted his legs higher, and they began jerking as sizzling bolts of pleasure zapped up from where her tongue was touching him.

"I may cum before you get to the 'blow' part of the 'job'," he grunted.

Kait slowly dragged her tongue up from his knot, over his nuts, sliding up the pole, and swallowed his cockhead.

"Ooooo dear doctor Kinsey!" he moaned, while his balls emptied.

She kept her mouth in place and stored the cum. When he finished, she turned her head towards the glass. Chris and Beth were watching closely, with their mouths open. Kait opened her's and showed them the cum. After closing her mouth and swallowing, she then showed them it was all gone. Not waiting for a reaction, she stood and got in the hot tub.

"Well, I guess you showed them how we roll," Nick whispered.

"You owe me..."

"Anytime, anyplace."

"The hot tub has too many chemicals. But after we shower and get in bed..."

"Say no more..."

...

Sunday morning, they had breakfast at 8:00am and loaded the boat. It was a gorgeous day. The sky was a clear royal blue and the waves less than a foot. They were going to the Benwood Wreck and then Christ of the Abyss statue. It took about a half hour to get out to the first dive site.

The Benwood Wreck is mostly rubble with only the bow intact. But it's shallow and covered with fish. Nick got his first ocean dive with Kait as his buddy. Chris and Beth snorkeled. After the dive they talked about what they had seen. Nick had spotted a nurse shark and almost panicked. Kait gave him two "ok" signs and swam towards it, which scared it off.

Chris and Beth were dazzled by the amount of sea life. They were very excited and described the different types of fish they had seen.

Beth casually mentioned, "I'm going to take my top off and give the 'girls' some sun."

Chris took his swimsuit off and dried his naked body. Nick opened the refrigerator and retrieved four ice-cold bottles of water. Chris laid the towel down and took a big swig without hiding his nudity.

"Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate," he said.

Kait smiled at Nick, "Mission accomplished," she whispered.

"I'm going to creep over to our next dive site, while Nick and I off-gas...."

"Off-gas? Sounds like farting?" Beth asked. Chris and Kait chuckled.

Nick answered, "We accumulate nitrogen bubbles while we're diving. Off-gassing is the term for allowing those bubbles to dissipate before we dive again."

Seeing Beth holding on, Kait said, "You don't have to hunker down. We'll be going very slowly."

Nick took his swimsuit off and stood naked next to Kait under the T-top console. Only the Captain kept her bathing suit on. Nickie grew vertical and Kait stroked it occasionally, while keeping the slow boat on course.

In front of them, Beth was laying on a large lounger. Her mounds hung slightly to the sides. Chris was standing beside her, leisurely stroking his growing rod. He continued to watch the gentle roll of Beth's body as the boat moved along. He attained full 'hard cock' status eventually and moved around to the foot of the lounger. He said something to Beth, but neither Kait nor Nick could hear him.

Chris moved his hands slowly up her legs until he reached her bikini bottom. When he had grasped both sides, Beth lifted slightly. With her bikini gone, she spread her legs and slid down to the edge of the lounger. Chris slowly dragged his fingers over her labial lips and then did the same with his tongue. Beth trembled slightly and spread her legs further apart. He explored more deeply and spread the moisture his tongue found to her outer lips.

Beth grabbed his hair with both hands. Chris went after her with hunger. She was moaning loudly enough to be heard over the sounds of the boat engines. She began humping against his face.

Kait put the boat on autopilot and gripped Nickie a little tighter. She slid her other hand down the front of her bathing suit.

"I'm gonna need a towel if you keep doing what you're doing," Nick said.

"Get it, but come right back here quickly," Kait replied.

Beth's vocalizations became louder. Chris looked like the fat man at a buffet which was about to close... gobbling fast. Since they were outside, Beth didn't censor her behavior. An extremely loud wail startled Nick and Kait when Beth came.

Kait pushed her bikini bottom down and was wantonly fingering herself. She was fapping Nick so fast, her hand was a blur. He unloaded in a towel. Kait moved her now free hand to Clio and had a big 'O' quickly. Her ejaculation was larger than normal, and Nick handed her the towel.

"Where's the cum?" she asked.

"In the towel somewhere... I dunno."

Dropping the towel in the puddle below her, Kait laughed. Chris shouted out, drawing their attention. He was shooting long ropes of cum on Beth's big bosoms. She was smiling and licking the splotches she could reach. Kait cut the engines.

"Mission most definitely accomplished! Bacchanal without alcohol." Nick whispered to her.

Kait announced, "We'll take a quick dip to clean up a bit and then resume course. I'll get the ladder in place."

She retrieved the ladder from its storage hanger in the head. After opening the side dive door, she hung the ladder. The only one wearing any clothing at that point was Kait. She tossed her bikini on the seat, and they all dived into the turquoise water. The ocean welcomed their naked bodies with a warm embrace. They swam around the boat for a while, enjoying their skinny dip in the sea.

When they returned to the boat, Kait advised them to put their suits back on.

"The buoy line around the Christ of the Abyss statue is often crowded. Best to be ready. After we've seen the statue, we can move around the reef to a quieter side."

The GPS was already programed, so when everyone was ready, she accelerated to thirty knots. They arrived just as a boat was leaving the buoy closest to the statue. Kait quickly moved into position to claim it. They tied off and prepared for the dive. The statue stands nine feet tall in twenty-five feet of water on the ocean side of Dry Rocks. The semicircle of coral behind it is spectacular. It was another great dive with a multitude of fish and even a sea turtle.

Afterwards, when everyone was back on board. Kait let go the buoy and moved around the reef to the leeward, or shore side, of the reef. She tied off to a buoy well away from other boats.

"Sunscreen, everybody lather up. The sun here in the keys will burn you up," Kait urged.

Everyone complied, while still chatting about what they had seen. Chris grilled burgers on the stove. Kait converted the front lounger to a table and Beth set out the condiments. Nick got a couple of bean bag chairs from below decks storage. Hot hamburgers, grilled to order with all the fixings, were served. They had apples and fruit juice for dessert.

After their late lunch, they realized they were the only boat on this part of the reef. They decided to swim au naturel. Both couples tried some sexy moves. Unfortunately having to stay afloat takes precedence over romantic actions.

Chris came up with the idea of using a float. He retrieved a Styrofoam boogie board from the boat. Beth held it under her stomach with her arms wrapped around the front. Chris moved behind her and played with everything that hid between her legs. It was hard to tell if she was 'ready' because she was, of course, wet. She gave him a clue by spreading her legs.

Nick had retrieved masks and snorkels for Kait and himself. They floated off to the side of the action. Chris first tried to mount her by pulling himself up on Beth's back. It was too much weight for the float, and they flipped over. Next, he stayed off her and just held her waist. Unfortunately for him, the 'promised land' was only about six inches under the water. With his 'normal sized cock' penetration wasn't possible.

Kait was fascinated watching their attempts. It was fun to observe his cock waving around in the open. After watching the first two attempts, she spoke to Beth.

"If you hold on to the sides of the float, it will put most of your body in the water. Chris may be able to reach you that way."

Beth nodded and pushed the float in front of her. Holding the sides stabilized it and gave her a lower profile in the water. Chris held on to her by the waist and tried to find glory. He kept missing the mark. When Beth tried to help him get home with one hand, the imbalance caused the float to flip.

Kait swam up to Beth with another suggestion.

"I can give Chris a hand... literally and guide him into you. Or alternatively I can hold down the side of the float that you let go of."

Beth replied, "It would be so much more fun if you 'handled' Chris. That would be a turn on for both of us."

Nick couldn't hear what they talked about. He did hear Beth tell Chris 'One more time.' As Chris moved closer, Kait went underwater. Nick watched his love grab another man's cock and slide it into Beth. He was already semi-hard when he witnessed this mind-blowingly sexy act. Kait swam over beside him, noticing he was now fully hard. She began stroking him, while they watched. Chris and Beth tried and mostly succeeded in keeping their heads above water while they fucked passionately. Nick came before they did. It was a wild sensation to be floating... seemingly absent of gravitational pull, while pumping your seed into the vastness of the sea.

"Well, it seems like you owe me one... again," Kait joked.

"Anytime, anywhere," he replied.

"In about ten minutes, on the boat."

"Ok"

Chris grunted out 'yes, yes, yes,' multiple times, signaling his ejaculation. Beth yelled 'give it to me' several times.

"Sounds like Chris owes Beth one. If she came it was the quietest one ever. What do you think?"

Nick responded, "I agree. She's one of the loudest at the M Club and she was even louder than that when he went down on her today."

They all swam back to the boat. While she was drying off, Kait scanned the horizon. No boats coming their way and the few that were nearby were on the other side of the reef. She waited until everyone had dried off.

"Nick owes me an orgasm. He got off watching you two... I didn't. He's going to deliver and you two can watch... if you want to."

"Well, you bring up a good point. I couldn't let go of the float to uh, take care of myself. Chris got off great, but I didn't. So, I'm thinking... maybe our men can take care of us at the same time."

The two guys agreed immediately. Nick changed the lunch table back into a lounger. Kait and Beth lay side by side on it. Nick and Chris knelt on folded towels. All four were naked.

Beth asked, "Why don't you start with our feet and work your way up?"

"Yes, ma'am," Chris replied.

The boys used tongues and lips to play with the twenty toes. Their hands initially rubbed and massaged the girls' feet and then began moving up the shaved legs. The girls bathed in the sensual pleasure the foot worship produced. The boys were taking their time, enjoying the view of the target, between the legs they played with.

"While this is quite enjoyable, I'm getting fried laying here naked in the sun." Kait protested. "I need some shade. Nick, I know you're hard. Please put Nickie in to play with Clio."

Nick loved the idea. He was also getting toasted, and intercourse would be faster.

"Y'all have pet names for your genitals?" Beth asked.

"Doesn't everyone?" Kait joked.

"I've always thought of my breasts as 'Beth's Babylon's.' But I never told anyone."

"It's short-hand for us. Obviously, it's more fun and less formal than 'Please put your penile erection in my vaginal canal to stimulate my clitoris.' "Don't you think?"

"You two are a hoot," Beth replied.

Nick tugged Kait down to the end of the lounger, while she raised her legs up. Chris stopped and watched. Nick drove home and Kait rested her ankles on his shoulders. Nick began banging away swiftly. The end of each thrust slapped against Kait and rocked her back slightly.

"Chris, I can't get my legs up that high. Let's do doggie style."

"Sure thing, Honey bun. I'll reach under and play with your 'Babylon's."

They quickly lined up and joined their friends in the love zone. Kait turned her head to watch Beth's big ones hanging free and swinging.

"Grab a nipple and hang on," Beth said to Kait.

Chris thought she was talking to him. When he saw Kait reach out a hand, he grabbed the other one. Both girls used a hand to stimulate their clits. Everyone was so charged up from the day's activities that the orgasms came quickly. Kait led off, but it cascaded from there to sound more like they all came at once. When everyone finished, they stayed 'connected' for a few minutes reveling in the afterglow. Chris limped out first.

Beth slumped face down on the lounger, pulling her breasts free. Kait used a foot to gently push Nick back a step. He slipped out and she stretched out her legs and pushed herself back up on the lounger. Nick briefly crawled between her legs to kiss her. Chris gave Beth a peck on the cheek and dived over the side of the boat.

There was a fresh water hose on the stern and Kait got up and rinsed off. She handed it off to Nick, who handed it off to Beth. Chris climbed back into the boat and used it last. Kait supervised the stowing of all loose equipment. Nick got some fresh towels, and everyone got dressed. They ran about forty knots to home port.

That evening they made spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner and went to bed early. Both couples cuddled, but even eighteen-year-olds get tired. They all slept like babies.

...

Monday, the idea was to dive Molasses Reef in the late afternoon. There would be a 'new moon' that night and they wanted to see the Milky Way. The forecast was for clear skies, so their hopes were high.

They 'slept' in a little... meaning both couples had sex before coming out for breakfast. After brushing their teeth, Kait and Nick made love in the missionary position. Starting with a lot of kissing and touching, moving along with side by side oral, they took their time. When they finally coupled, their motions were leisurely and gentle. Nick would pull back until only Nickie's tip remained inside. Then he would slowly glide back until he bottomed out. Kait would Kegel him and the process repeated. Over a half hour the pace changed from glacially slow to slow. They rode the edge as long as they could. Making love this way always sensually ramped them up. The first one's orgasm immediately prompted the other.

Beth preferred a lot of stimulation for wake-up sex. She and Chris were almost frantic in morning fucking. She liked doggie style, head down on a pillow. Chris loved to pound away from behind. He loved the sound of thighs slapping butt cheeks. This position freed both of her hands... One on her clit and the other on a tit. It usually only lasted for a few minutes. Then sometimes, depending on their schedule, they would lay together and cuddle.

After breakfast and morning ablutions, they went to Divers Direct, which was around the corner from the house. Chris wanted to buy a new mask and Nick needed booties to keep the fin strap off his heel. Beth found a bathing suit she liked. She went to try it on, and Chris tried to get in the changing room with her, but a stern clerk nixed that idea.

They drove south on US 1 to Seven Mile Bridge in Marathon. They all enjoyed the ride... the blue Atlantic on one side of the road and the green Gulf or more correctly Florida Bay on the other. After getting some subs at Publix, they ate at a park beside the bridge. They briefly talked about going on down to Key West. Kait, Nick, and Chris grew up in Florida and knew it had nothing the rest of the Keys didn't have for less money. Beth went along with the decision.

Back at the house in midafternoon, they got in the hot tub sans clothing. Beth's lovelies floated in the bubbles. That got Chris hard, and he pulled her hand over to jerk him. Kait didn't notice right away because of the roiling water. When she did see what was happening, she made sure they knew 'cumming' was not allowed in the hot tub.

"Awww, damn! I was so close," he lamented.

"Sit on the edge, out of the water, and use a towel," Beth suggested.

While many kids his age would have difficulty standing in front of a group of peers with a boner, Chris was an M Club member and very comfortable. He rose from the bubbles and stepped out of the tub. He stood to the side, where they could see him, and stroked it. He was about to cum and was moaning with pleasure, when a two-note, you're hot, whistle sounded from the canal. They turned to find two middle-aged women in deck chairs across the canal, giving him a 'thumbs up.' He forgot the towel and fired his shots, arching onto the cool deck around the pool. The ladies applauded and he waved. Then he dropped the towel on his cum and got back in the hot tub.

Late in the afternoon, they loaded the boat and headed out to Molasses Reef. They planned to dive once or twice, then make dinner, and hang around till dark. Molasses is an extensive reef complex with diving depths from about ten feet to more than seventy. There are forty buoys available. Kait picked one where the depth was twenty feet. In this area the reef features high profile spur and groove coral formations. Molasses is famous for its clear water, many fish, and numerous boulder corals. Chris and Beth could snorkel shoreward and be in ten to fifteen feet of water. Kait and Nick could dive offshore and be in thirty to forty feet of water.

They finished their first dive and back onboard it was buzzing with excitement. Everybody wanted to get back in as quickly as possible. They hydrated and rested, until Nick and Kait had off-gassed. A second dive was completed around sunset. Everyone showered and dressed.

Chris again assumed chef duties and fried some fresh fish. The table was set, and they had a talkative dinner. 'Did you see this, can you believe, I saw a... amazing...' It was quite dark when they finished eating.

The Milky Way became visible in all its glory. Pictures don't do it justice. In awe, the four stood at first. Eventually they settled down in the seating provided. Nick and Kait sat on the large lounger forward of the console. Chris and Beth settled across from them in another foamed cushion that resembled a love seat.

It had cooled slightly but the wind had vanished. The boat was hardly moving. They were quite comfortable in their light clothing. An hour passed. There had been little conversation, when Kait asked a question, she had cleared with Beth earlier.