Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, goody, goody! Now it's getting interesting," Beth said.

Since it was her house, Kait had the capability of 'casting' the song to the sound system. She picked "I Just Wanna Love You (Give It 2 Me)" by Jay-Z. It has a slow, strong beat to dance to. Chris knew the song and timed his removal of clothing to conclude at the end. He was a good dancer and gave a great show. He had a partial erection when he finished. He offered it to Beth and then Kait, who each gave it a small kiss. Nick motioned 'no thanks.'

The turn passed left to Nick. He selected Beth. The card read, [Pick out some of my underclothes to model for me, afterwards remain naked.] Nick smiled and took Beth to the bedroom and showed her the drawers his underwear and T-shirts were in. She came out a couple of minutes later with an 'Atari' T-shirt strained tightly over her breasts and a pair of white jockeys, which stretched around her hips. She did several poses and then pealed the undersized clothing from her body. She posed again... nude and then sat down.

The turn passed left to Beth. She selected Kait. The card read, [Impress me with your physical strength. Do as many sit-ups as you can., naked.] Kait undressed and lay on the carpet. Beth held her feet. She managed fifteen before she tired out. Nick got hard watching her breasts moving freely as she crunched up.

The turn passed left to Chris. he selected Nick. The card read, [Finish a household chore as my naked maid.] Nick removed his clothing, a little embarrassed that he was erect.

Kait said, "I see you enjoyed seeing me do sit-ups."

"I enjoy seeing you do anything naked," Nick smiled.

Kait suggested to Chris that the rug needed to be vacuumed. Nick frowned and found the vacuum in the hall closet. He cleaned the rug with Nickie standing tall and waving around as Nick moved.

The turn passed left to Kait. she selected Nick. The card read, [Find an interesting spread (peanut butter, honey, chocolate sauce) and lick it off me.] Nick found some chocolate syrup in the pantry and handed it to Kait. She got a towel out of the bathroom and sat on it. Then she trickled the syrup just above her labial cleft. It ran down the length of her slot.

Nick worked while Beth and Chris stood beside the chair and watched. Kait had her head back and was soon moaning with delight. There wasn't much chocolate, but there was a lot of 'cleaning' up. Kait lifted her legs up on the arms of the chair, spreading herself open to him. Eventually she had a loud, prolonged orgasm. Her small amount of ejaculate mixed with the remaining chocolate and Nick got it all.

The turn passed left to Nick. he selected Kait. The card read, [Lick a non-obvious body part of me, and maybe even suck (fingers, toes...).] Kait knelt in front of Nick's chair. She lifted his foot and brought it to her mouth. She kissed and licked his heel and sole, moving then to the ball of his foot. Nickie had slumped when he was working on Kait. He thought kissing his feet was a non-sexual endeavor. When she started nibbling his sole with the breath from her nose flowing through his toes, Nickie stirred.

Kait moved higher and began sucking his toes. She began bobbing on his toes like she was giving them a BJ. A bit of precum leaked out and Nick rubbed his cockhead, spreading it around. Kait moved back to his heel and pressed her thumbs in. She nipped around the tough part, with light bites... producing more precum. He began stroking himself. She moved back to the toes and nibbled them. Her tongue moved between and around them. He stroked faster.

Leaving that foot, she shifted to the other. Using the same process, she started with the heel and worked up to the toes. When she was bobbing on these toes, Nick came, covering his chest with cum. Kait moved up and licked his stomach and chest clean. Nick opened his eyes and Chris and Beth were both pleasuring themselves.

The turn passed left to Beth. she selected Nick. The card read, [Close your eyes and guess which body part I'm touching you with. If you get 2 out of 3 right, I'll touch you anywhere with whatever you want.] Beth stood in the center of the circle and Kait tied Nick's Atari T-shirt around her eyes.

Nick leaned in with his nose and pushed it against her nipple.

"That's your nose. I can feel your breath," Beth said.

Nick dragged his big toe up the back of Beth's calf.

"Ok... it's too big to be your finger and too small to be your cock. Is it a toe... no, it's your big toe?"

"That's two!" Kait said. "Beth wins a bonus dare. Where do you want Nick to touch you and with what?"

"After watching him get that chocolate. I want him to... wait, I'm getting carried away. Is it ok for me to ask him to do to me what he did to you?"

Nick was stunned.

Kait thought for a few seconds. "We all agreed to participate fully. It's just a game... not romance... right?"

"Uh, right," Beth replied.

"I'm ok with it. I mean it's not like they're doing it behind our back," Chris said.

Nick listened to the discussion about what he might do. Although he initially couldn't believe something like this would happen, he thought, 'Why not? We've watched each other have sex, Beth and Kait have touched each other, it's just a game.'

"Alright I'll do it... uh, I mean her... I mean, uh, I don't want to have to clean the house by myself."

Beth sat on the sofa and spread her legs. Kait stepped over and poured a little of the chocolate syrup on Beth's mound. Nick moved between her legs and began the clean-up. Beth quickly learned he was much more practiced in the fine art of eating pussy, than Chris. She had the good grace not to say it out loud. Nick quickly had Beth soaring, overwhelmed by his tongue and lips. It was magic!

Chris and Kait were standing side-by-side watching the action. She reached over and ran a finger in the precum on his cockhead. He shivered with pleasure and another, larger, dollop appeared. She stroked it down his cock and pulled up to produce more. Soon she was quietly and leisurely stroking him. He bent around and sucked one of her nipples.

Beth threw her head back on the sofa and climaxed with a series of loud moans. Kait let go of Chris's cock and licked her fingers. He kissed her nipple again.

The turn passed left to Chris. He selected Beth. The card read, [I'll put 5 small hearts somewhere on my body. Find them all and give them each a kiss.]

"I'm imagining there are five hearts. They are all from here to here...," he said pointing from below his balls to the tip of his cock. "You find 'em!"

Beth was still recovering from her orgasm.

"Just sit down and I'll blow you. I'm sure in the process I'll touch all the right spots."

He sat down and Beth pulled his butt to the edge of the sofa. Without being asked, he pulled his knees up and out, exposing his asshole. She went after it with her tongue prodding the knot and licking all around the area. Chris held himself open to her, while shaking and speaking in nonsense syllables. Kait and Nick were startled by the complete acceptance of something they had only experimented with.

Beth moved up and nibbled and licked his balls. She would gently bite a part of the sac and pull back stretching it out a couple of inches. Chris seemed to enjoy this and continued to mumble random sounds. After thoroughly 'eating' his nuts, Beth moved higher and licked all the precum, Kait had slicked on the pole. Chris moved his butt back on the sofa. When she reached the top of his cock, Beth deep-throated the entire member.

Kait whispered to Nick, "I don't think this is their first time." Nick giggled.

Beth choked slightly every time she bottomed out against his pubes. His vocalizations got louder when his nuts and perineum throbbed from an orgasm. Beth moved up to the top and gulped every drop. After consuming the collection in her mouth, she licked some streaks of stray cum off his shrinking cock.

The turn passed left to Kait. She suggested lunch and continuing the game afterwards. After cleaning up a bit, they gathered back in the kitchen and fixed sandwiches. No one had even had a passing thought about putting any clothes on.

"The Weather Channel app says the rain may continue into tomorrow and possibly Saturday also." Nick said glumly.

"I'd hate to go back early. Let's check later this evening and see if that forecast holds." Beth said.

When the game resumed, Kait selected Chris. The card read, [Give your partner a lap dance.]

Kait got a dining room chair that had no arms and asked him to sit down. She played Jay-Z's 'Give it 2 me' again and sat in Chris's lap, face to face. Keeping her feet on the floor she rubbed around. His cock quickly rose to the occasion. She pushed it up against his stomach and slid her hips forward. Her movements became thrusts of her labial mons over his erection. Keeping it up against his abdomen allowed her to grind up and down.

He held her hard nipples with both hands, between a thumb and finger. She was very wet, making her masturbation of him easier. She held on to the back of the chair and rocked his world... one stroke at a time. He began mumbling strange sounds again. A side benefit for Kait was the clitoral stimulation by his cock, as she rocked back down. She was getting close, but he beat her. Cum squirted between them. Some hit him on the chin and her breasts also got splattered. She kept grinding, until he finished.

Kait stood and looked for a towel. Nicked picked one up, but Beth stepped in.

"Let me clean you up," she said.

Instead of a towel, Beth licked the cum off Kait. When she 'cleaned' the nipples, she suckled them instead of using her tongue. Kait vibrated with unexpected sensations. Nick threw the towel to Chris.

The turn passed left to Nick. He selected Beth. The card read, [I'm going to spank your butt red and kiss the boo-boo.]

Nick suggested one of the upholstered chairs with arm rests. He sat down and she lay across the arms. Her butt was right in the middle. Nick had never spanked anyone, although he had watched 'spanking' porn for several weeks a couple of years ago. He thought it might be something he would like, as a receiver. He gave that sexual fantasy up when he slapped his own ass with a ruler. The problem was it had a metal edge and cut himself. Had a heck of a time putting the bandage on.

He started by rubbing Beth's butt and asking if she had been a 'bad' girl. She agreed she had been naughty and deserved to be punished. He smacked her on the down-side of her cheek. She squirmed. He hit her again and she tried to twist away. He began slapping her repeatedly and her ass began to have a pinkish color. He stopped.

"Have you been punished enough to remember to never do it again?" he asked.

Nick's hand was beginning to sting a bit and he wanted it to be over. Beth surprised everyone with her answer.

"No, Sir. I've been badder than that. I deserve more spanking."

Nick looked at Kait, who raised her eyebrows. Chris smiled, suggesting he knew more than they did about what Beth wanted. Nick sighed and resumed the punishment. Beth reached her free hand in the narrow space between Nick's lap and her cooch. She was wet and her fingers slipped inside easily. As Nick pummeled away, she pushed her button.

"Oh, yes! Punish me, Sir... Spank my big ass and make it red! Oooooh that hurts... so good!"

Nick paused at the strange response. He was becoming uncomfortable.

"No... Sir, please don't stop. I've been bad and need to be spanked... Please!"

He resumed, but very little more was needed. Beth started thrashing around like a fish dropped on a deck. Nick, relieved it was almost over, began rubbing and kissing her red cheeks. After flopping around in his lap, Beth went limp.

"Thanks Nick. That was wonderful," Beth concluded.

The turn passed left to Beth. "I know it's my turn but let me have a moment to settle down and get a drink of water."

A few minutes later she selected Nick. The card read, [Let me wax, shave, or trim some of your body hair.]

"That's great. I've been trying to get him to shave some of that hair for a while. Glad you'll get it done," Kait observed. "Let me get my shaving kit."

Nick knew he couldn't back out this far into the game. He knew it would grow back if he didn't like it. Kait returned with a small pair of scissors, Barbasol aloe foam, and a razor. Beth had filled a cook pot with warm water. Chris pitched in to help by putting a towel on the dining room chair.

Beth pushed his legs apart and began clipping his already trimmed pubic hair. Having her between his legs was erotic enough to stiffen Nickie.

"Good, that makes it easier to shave around," Beth noted.

She foamed him up and began to quickly remove all the hair below his belly button. The pubic hair went quickly. The hair around the base of the pole required more delicate strokes. She held his cock with one hand and scraped him bald with the other. Being handled by Beth hardened his already erect cock. Beth started stroking him and humming while she shaved the space between his balls and thighs.

Nick slid down slightly in the chair and closed his eyes. Beth noticed and set the razor aside. She gently massaged his balls while stroking Nickie more quickly. The foam was an excellent lubricant and her hand easily glided up and down. The novelty of a 'strange' hand quickly brought him off. Beth was holding him almost vertically and the cum shots went on him, her, and the floor. She picked the razor up and finished denuding him.

Kait brought a wash cloth and cleaned him up.

"I love the way that looks... so fresh and kissable," Kait gushed.

The turn passed left to Chris. He selected Kait. The card read, [Let me pleasure you while you read out loud.]

"Well, that's a weird one. The only book I brought is my American Literature textbook." Kait said.

She went and got the textbook and randomly opened it. The page she opened was 'The Road Traveled Least,' by Bobbie Furst. She sat on the sofa, spread her legs, and began reading.

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both"

Chris moved between her legs and floated his fingers over her lower lips. Kait shivered but kept reading strongly.

"And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could"

He placed his lips on hers down there awkwardly. She shifted slightly not from excitement, but at his clumsiness.

"To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,"

He rooted around and eventually managed to generate a little heat. She pulled him higher along the crevasse, hoping he would find Clio. He did and she paused for a few moments to savor the warmth radiating out. She began reading a little faster with less emphasis on timbre.

"And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;"

Chris attempted to move away from Clio, but she grabbed a handful of hair and kept him in place, on target, generating heat. Her voice was beginning to sound squeaky.

"Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same;"

Her tension was building. She paused and remembered she was supposed to be reading. She pulled him in closer as she peaked and tried to continue with the poem.

"And both that morning..." "Oooooh! Right there! Yessssssssssssssssss!"

Nick and Beth were laughing at her attempt. Kait carefully pushed Chris's head back and tossed the book on the sofa. She stood up and helped Chris up. He gave her a hug. Nick and Beth moved in and made it a group hug.

The couples retreated to their own bedrooms to get ready for the dinner. It was late afternoon, but Kait wanted to run her fingers and tongue all around Nick's smooth skin.

"I really like the feel of your silky skin. It's just... I don't know, but I like it a lot," she said enthusiastically.

After she kissed, touched, rubbed, and licked him repeatedly they lay together in the Afternoon Delight position and talked about the weekend. They napped for a while. They both managed one more orgasm each before heading for the shower.

The dinner at the Islamorada Fish Company was spectacular. They even had freshly cooked turkey. Unfortunately, the weather forecast was accurate. The young sexual adventurers left Friday afternoon, after cleaning the house and having lunch.

...

I have really enjoyed writing this series. The next chapter will be coming along in a while. I need to take a break from Kait and Nick to keep it fresh. Please take a moment to rate the story. I also welcome comments and questions. If you have an idea for this fearless couple, let me know. Thanks...