Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to make love under the stars," she began.

Beth replied, "Sounds really romantic."

"Since we've done it together in the daylight, is everyone ok with doing it now... side by side?" Kait asked.

The guys were thinking, 'Fuck Yeah!'

Chris said, "If that's what y'all want to do... sure."

Nick nodded eagerly.

"Last one naked, must do the dishes." Kait said, while pulling off her cotton shift.

Neither Kait nor Beth were wearing any undergarments. Beth was clued in to this as well and had her cotton cover-up off before Kait. The boys were wearing T-shirts and shorts. Chris was 'commando,' so Nick finished last. He endured some teasing because he already had an erection.

Chris joked, "Damn, man, don't you ever sheathe that sword?"

"Not when my Lady Kait's about. She's vexed me with an unquenchable lust, and I must be 'en guarde' at all times," he quipped back.

Both girls encouraged their boys to use their tongues to start them up. The boys pursued the goal with enthusiasm and energy. Quickly all four were sexually aroused.

"I'd like to try a new Kamasutra position. It's called The Amazon. Boys pull your knees back to your chest, then raise your calves and feet. We will mount you and sit on what would normally be the back of your thighs. In most of the pictures I looked at, the woman balanced herself by holding on to the man's calves. The advantage tonight is we will all be able to look at the stars."

The guys laid back on their respective seats and attempted to get their knees on their chest. Kait and Beth pulled their boy's cock up and slid down it. Neither couple got it right the first try. But their youthful passion made up for lack of sexual experience. Eventually each boy's cock was encased in his partner's pussy. Both couples eventually found where other body parts needed to be for balance. Soon they were 'amazoning' like porn stars.

Chris thought it was the best fucking position ever. He liked the tension of having his cock forced into an unusual angle. He even liked how Beth's weight pushed his legs down and spread his ass cheeks apart. And finally, he absolutely loved watching Beth's magnificent tits bouncing up and down as she fucked him.

Beth liked being on top. Cowgirl was her favorite position next to doggie style and this seemed like a variation on that. She enjoyed how her Babylon's captured Chris's lustful attention. Beth didn't label it as such, but it was a great position for g-spot stimulation. The cock pulled forward, added some pressure on that sensual part of her vaginal canal. She just knew it felt wonderful.

Kait had read and understood g-spot stimulation and orgasm. But in the first few moments she just loved being able to see Nick's face. Later, like Beth, she also found the cock angle enjoyable. It was a very different sensation than more traditional positions. She balanced herself by holding on to Nick's ankles. She bounded up and down by keeping her feet under her knees. It was like doing squats but a whole lot more fun.

Nick's first reaction was 'My anus is exposed.' He immediately realized this was the 'old' Nick whispering in his ear. Once he stuffed his initial thought, his second reaction was how erotic it was to be 'taken,' like the first time they tried Cowgirl. He was on his back and Kait was having her way with him. He had no responsibility for the success or failure of this copulation. His only responsibility was to maintain an erection... not a problem! Looking at the bliss on Kait's face was breathtaking. Then the 'anus' thought returned, and he smiled. He realized, he really didn't care... a thousand people could be looking at his asshole... he truly didn't care.

When everyone settled into a rhythm, they stopped focusing on the logistics of the position. Their minds were freed to appreciate the sensory eroticism their bodies were experiencing, and to look up. The Milky Way was still twinkling. The contrast of the incredibly intimate connection with their partner and their overall insignificance to the galaxy, was utterly mind-blowing. It seemed to make their love-making more important... more vital... more alive!

The details of their orgasms are less important than their feelings of being human with another human. At least that's what Kait, Nick, and Beth discovered in a later conversation. Chris just thought, 'What a colossally great fuck!'

...

Tuesday, Kait had scheduled a trip to Sea Gardens. It was a great spot to avoid crowds of other boaters, making it a strong possibility for swimming au naturel. It's located roughly between Port Largo and Molasses Reef. It's shallow and the coral is super healthy, which attracts a wide variety of fish. Angelfish, parrotfish, blue tangs, and barracudas. It also has a diverse range of sea sponges.

When they arrived that morning, they were in fact the only boat on the reef. Kait and Nick had decided not to SCUBA dive. They all quickly lost their bathing suits, grabbed their snorkel gear, and jumped in the warm water. Nick and Kait had snorkeled to watch Chris and Beth's ocean sex at Dry Rocks. But this was the first time they had moved around, exploring a reef with fins on.

Watching Kait's breasts moving freely, as she swam, and seeing the shaved fissure between her legs, naturally gave Nick a boner. Feeling his own cock being dragged slightly downward as he finned his way through the water, made his erection harder. Kait was aroused watching Nick's stiffie wobble as the water pushed it around. She wanted him... he wanted her. They were swimming side by side. She moved closer and grabbed Nickie. They lifted their heads above water.

"Let's get a float and figure things out," she suggested.

Kait went to the boat and climbed up the ladder. Nick held her fins. A charter fishing boat plowed along about a hundred yards away. A couple of the passengers waved and whistled. Kait stood still and let them see her, waving back. She liked how that felt.

When she was back in the water with Nick, they tried to determine how they could both get off without drowning. Nick suggested he could reach around her and replace her hand with his for stabilization. She could then use her free hand to pleasure herself. Beth and Chris had come over when they saw Kait getting a float.

Beth said, "That should work. The important thing is to keep it level. As soon as it starts rolling, it's impossible to stop."

Kait held the float with both hands while Nick poked Nickie around, looking for the slot opening. He eventually succeeded, sliding all the way in. He held her waist with one hand and reached around. The first try she moved her hand out of his way, causing the float to tip perilously to the side. She slammed her hand back down before they rolled.

Second try worked. She didn't move until Nick's hand was securely in place. He had to twist his body slightly in the direction of his outstretched arm. Kait adjusted, turning slightly, when he started slowly thrusting. That lined their bodies up correctly and Nick picked up the pace. She slipped her hand down between the float and her body, allowing Clio to participate.

As the action began in earnest, Beth and Chris's snorkels moved within a few feet. Kait already knew, but Nick was surprised how much he was turned on to know they were being watched. Each time he pounded home, he pushed Kait slightly forward. But because of the angle of the board, it moved them in a long slow circle. Her fingers were working magic, while she absorbed the novelty of being sexual while floating... almost weightless.

All these sensations were novel for Nick, also. He was quickly approaching launch. He slowed his pace to avoid blastoff. Unbeknownst to him, she was in her final countdown as well. The details of what happened next were discussed thoroughly for weeks. They teased each other as to who was 'at fault.'

Kait knew she was close, but the orgasm still startled her. She arched her back from the power and surprise of it. Nick's head was about six inches behind hers. She clocked his forehead with a stunning head blow, while simultaneously pushing down hard on the float. Nick's hand slid off the float from the sudden movement. Despite the abrupt loss of support, Nick also came, triggered by the clinching of her pelvic floor.

They both began kicking their flippers to keep their heads above water. Nick later described it as 'like ejaculating while running.' They were past liftoff and unable to control the sexual release. With both kicking, they ended up on their backs. The snorkels kept them breathing, while the orgasms worked their way through.

The orgasm was mentioned as each one's favorite when such conversations occurred.

On the way back to the house, Kait let Nick drive the boat. The GPS had plotted a course avoiding all shallow water. All he had to do was follow the arrow. She stood behind him at first, but eventually decided to sit down. Beth sat with her and asked if she could take the car and go see Key West.

"I know what all of you said, but I still want to see for myself." Beth appealed.

"We've got the afternoon free, I'll go with you." Kait agreed.

Ultimately everyone decided to go. They had lunch at the Islamorada Fish Company and arrived in Key West around 2:00pm. They took the Hop on / Hop off train ride and visited Ernest Hemingway Home and saw the six-toed cats, the Mel Fisher treasure Museum, and the Key West Cemetery. Then they walked Duval Street and saw the bars and T-shirt shops. They had dinner at Amigos Tortilla Bar. Finally, they watched the buskers and the sunset at Mallory Square. They made it back to Key Largo around 11:00pm.

...

Wednesday was a possible all-day dive at French Reef. The afternoon might be jeopardized by a front moving southward across the Keys. Kait and Nick were going to attempt SCUBA sex, depending on the number of other boats on the buoys. They arrived around 9:00am. Kait was hoping to use a particular buoy. In thirty feet of water there was a coral spur about thirty yards wide by seventy yards long, surrounded by white sand.

The preferred buoy was available, as were eighteen of the twenty on the entire reef. One other buoy on the far side was occupied by a boat with a diver's flag deployed. The occupants were in the water. Kait and Nick decided to attempt underwater sex. They stripped off their bathing suits and donned SCUBA gear. Beth and Chris would serve as snorkeling lookouts, wearing their bathing suits.

Nick and Kait had done some online research. In all the porn videos the young couple watched, the divers were not neutrally buoyant. Many struggled to stay in one place. SCUBA divers wear two items to manage 'neutral buoyancy.' Both are in a sleeveless vest, called the buoyancy compensation device (BCD). There are pockets for small weights and a button that adds air. The diver balances the amount of air to achieve a 'weightless' position in relation to the water. Instead of being dragged down by the weights or rising to the surface from the air in the vest, the diver floats in position.

In the porn videos the actors were either overweighted to sink to the bottom or holding on to something. Kait and Nick wanted to feel weightless. They decided the most stable underwater sexual position appeared to be the female perpendicular to the male. This allows shared visual contact and a choice of either partner providing clitoral stimulation. The variant that wasn't clear was the female's leg position... splayed out and up, locked around the male's buttocks, or knees bent down. They decided to experiment in vivo... get in the water and figure it out.

Before they donned their tanks, Kait asked for a 'warm-up' from Nick's tongue. She lay back on the lounger and he dived her muff. Beth and Chris openly watched. Beth even circled a finger around Kait's nipple. [Nick, as the reader knows, needed no warming up]. After getting their tanks on they took a 'giant step' through the dive door on the side of the boat.

As they swam down towards the reef, they added air to their BCDs. Minor adjustments were made near the bottom, ultimately leaving them stable about two feet off the sand just beside the reef. Kait kicked up a little and, facing Nick, allowed him to pull her down. It took a couple of minutes to get enough lubrication from Kait onto Nickie to allow penetration.

When they were coupled, Nick reached over and then under Kait's upper thighs. With them 'locked' together, Kait let her legs bend down at the knee and lay back. Nick began thrusting. Kait was facing the surface, as she rubbed her nub. She could clearly see Beth and Chris peering down at them. She thought she could see a bulge in his swim suit. She could definitely see Beth's hand down the front of her's.

Being sexual while weightless, created a massive erotic kick. Kait wanted to try a somersault. Using both arms extended, she pushed up. This caused an opposite reaction... her body went down. This strained Nick's grip and dragged his cock angle further down. He lost his grasp on one side. Kait quickly corrected by pushing down with her hands. This stabilized them. Nickie didn't escape her hold.

She needed to take Nick with her in the inversion. She raised her feet up and hooked them behind Nick's upper thighs. This inhibited his ability to thrust. Kait thought, 'There are a lot of moving parts in this equation.' She began shifting her hips back and forth, using her thighs. Nick quickly caught on and synched his reduced thrusts. The combination brought them back to acceptable levels of stimulation.

Kait went back to figuring out how to do the somersault. She signaled Nick her desire by pointing at him, then herself, and then drawing a circle with her finger. He nodded. She began using her arms to pull them both around. Nick cooperated by alternating arms in pulling forward. He still held Kait's thighs with the other hand. It worked. Slowly Nick did a forward somersault with Kait going backwards. After they got around the first time, momentum helped keep them tumbling. Nick just focused on humping and Kait continued to 'swim' backwards.

Somehow the spinning view of the reef, sand, water, and sky contributed to the sensual heat of their connection. Kait was 'swimming' with her arms, thrusting with her thighs, and holding Nick with her heels. It was a wild ride. She decided to add Kegel's to the mix. The first pelvic contraction produced a shiver in Nick. He began humping faster. Kait moved one hand down to service Clio. Nick came and a huge stream of bubbles were released from his regulator.

Kait released her ankles and moved her legs up. Nick had recovered sufficiently to recognize what she wanted. He released his grip one arm at a time and allowed her leg to rise around his shoulders. He grabbed the rings on the side of her BCD and held her close. With a solid grip established, he was able to thrust more vigorously. Kait leaned back further. Nick saw her back arch and knew she was on the 'O' train. She used her heels on his shoulders to grind against him. The hand on Clio was a blur. Nick noted the massive release of bubbles from her regulator.

Back onboard the boat, they talked excitedly about SCUBA sex. Beth and Chris offered glowing reviews of the view from above. They hydrated and talked excitedly for a half hour. There were dark clouds on the northern horizon. The group snorkeled for a while but headed back to port quickly when they heard thunder. The storm washed out the rest of the day.

...

Thursday was Thanksgiving. There was nothing about the weather to be thankful for. The front brought some rain and a lot of wind. The seas were up and there would be no diving that day. No need to jump out of bed. Both couples had morning sex. Beth and Chris finished first. Kait and Nick took a long, loving time. Ultimately the smell of Chris cooking breakfast encouraged them to finish. They feasted on a large morning banquet, including pancakes. Kait booked a reservation with Islamorada Fish Company for dinner, while they were eating. Afterwards, it was Kait and Nick's turn to clean up the kitchen. While they were working, she suggested an activity.

"Let's play a game, called 'Dare or Lose!' I've got the rules and the 'Dare' cards in that box by the TV."

Chris looked outside at the wind blowing the palm fronds horizontally. "Why not? We're not going out in that!"

"I'm in," Beth added.

"I don't like games," Nick complained.

"Unless they're on computers," Kait replied. "Come on we got a whole day to kill before we go out to dinner. Besides the 'dares' are sexy."

"Oh! I'll play," changing his mind, Nick agreed.

He and Kait finished in the kitchen. Chris moved furniture around to make a circle without being asked. Kait got the card box and read the rules out loud.

"First select a partner to perform the challenge to or with. Then draw the top card and perform the dare. On your next turn, you cannot pick the same person. Ultimately you will perform a dare with each of the other people. Choose carefully. After the dare is completed, it becomes the turn for the person to the left. Refusal to complete the dare results in you losing the game. The loser will stay home the last day of diving and clean the entire house without any help. Questions?"

"The rules seem unusually specific," Nick observed.

"I was paraphrasing," Kait replied dryly. Does everybody agree to participate fully?"

Everyone agreed and Kait volunteered to go first. She selected Beth and drew a card. [Give me a scalp massage.] She read the card out loud and Beth performed a thorough massage to Kait's head and a little bit of the neck.

The turn passed left to Nick. He selected Chris. The card read, [You're a phone sex line and I'm calling you.]

"I need to pick a different card," Nick said.

"I agree," said Chris.

"You must go with who you picked. That's why it's a dare. Kinda the whole point," Kait replied.

"You two quit complaining and get on with it," Beth added.

Nick looked at Chris and shrugged. Chris responded by saying...

"Hello, this is Chris. What are you looking for?"

There was a long pause before Nick responded. He thought about something benign and knew he wouldn't be allowed to get away with it. Besides, it was just a game... right?

"Uh, yes, hello Chris. I'd love to be naked with you in bed. What would you do to me?"

"I would lick your nuts and swallow your hard cock. I'd suck you like you've never been sucked before and when you cum, I'll swallow every drop." Chris said in a husky voice.

Nick blushed and the girls laughed out loud.

"Damn, Chris, you could probably find employment in that field of work," Beth chuckled.

The turn passed left to Beth. She picked Chris. The card read, [Show me the last adult film you watched - no cheating!] He laughed and went to the bedroom. He returned with his laptop. He opened it and loaded Pornhub. The first video in his Favorites was a busty woman, giving her huge-cocked lover a titty job.

Beth laughed loudly. "My tits aren't that big, and neither is your cock! But we should try that sometime."

"Agreed," he replied.

The turn passed left to Chris. He picked Kait. The card read, [Eat a strawberry in the most sensual way possible.] He went to the kitchen and returned with a large strawberry. He pulled off his T-shirt and knelt in front of Kait's chair. He exaggeratedly licked the berry with his tongue as far out of his mouth as possible. He nibbled a small bite and allowed the juice to run down his chin and onto his chest. Kait stood and pulled him up. She then licked the juice off his chest.

"Oh, my, my. I feel faint," Beth teased.

The turn passed left to Kait, again. She selected Chris. The card read, [Dance a striptease to a song of my choosing, afterwards remain naked.]