Love is Complicated Ch. 04

Story Info
Alice locates Arthur but lust overpowers them.
3.6k words
4
2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very morning Arthur knocked on her door.

"Alice!! I'm sorry I let you feel that you didn't deserve to be in this family. I didn't want you as an Aunt or as a cousin. I told grandmother to let you call her grandmother because if you called her Mother, I felt it gave you more superiority over me. I was a fool. I'm sorry that I pursued to marry you to get what is already mine. I'm sorry. At first, I wanted you to fall for me because I wanted all of it. But I fell for you anyway but then all the hiding and you making me feel I was not what you wanted made me unsure of us. Because you wanted a PhD to prove to grandmother that she did not make a mistake of adopting you. It made me feel unimportant. So, I left you." He yelled at the door.

She opened the door to him and yelled back. "So, finally we got this straightened. You left first and you got ENGAGED to someone else!"

"Yes, but I went back."

"WHY?!"

"To Marry you."

"WHY DID YOU WANT TO MARRY ME, WHY?!"

"I told you Alice, because I realize I love you."

"Arthur please stop lying to me." She ran out of the room and to the stairs where he chased her.

"I already answered your questions. How about you answer my question for ones Alice. Why did you leave me?"

"I loved you since I was younger Arthur but I had to leave you because that time I only felt obligated to Marry you and not because I wanted to be with you."

He was far away from her to catch her and he knew she couldn't be confronted but he had to try.

"You mean to tell me you have tolerated me out of obligation and not love."

"That's because our relationship is difficult to understand Arthur. The kind of love I feel for you is love. But I don't know the nature of this love. I'm confuse. Firstly, you are my master and I'm just your servant. That's how I had to act around you since I could remember. Secondly, I'm your adopted aunt by paper and you're my nephew. So, there's a sense of kin."

"Love is Love. Why do you confuse that with an obligation and any other nonsense?" He tries to approach her.

"Arthur!" She yelled. "If you come any closer I promised you I will never forgive you."

"What is it that you want me to do just let you go?"

"Yes. Let me go."

--------

A year and some months had passed and Alice received a call from everyone searching for Arthur. Apparently, he has gone missing since she last saw him. Alice wanted to be free from Arthur, she didn't want the love she had for him because she felt it was not real true love. She felt it was the love of an obligation and loving him felt like a rule rather than fate. She wanted to be free from that. From him. However, she still felt she owed it to her grandmother to make sure he was alright, alive and well.

She searched for him and hired a detective and it had turned almost a year.

She feared that he had died. She will never forgive herself if he had died and bitter words was her last words to him.

One day the detective got a lead and confirmed to her that he was in San Jose, Costa Rica. She had to go see him and make sure he was alright. She had to make sure to comfort him after all she was swallowed by the emotion of the lost of the women who loved her and took her in and yet forgetting that after their grandmother died Arthur also felt alone.

"Hey." He greeted her calmly, in front of his house when he got out of the car.

"Is that all you have to say?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Everyone was looking for you. We all thought you had died."

"I just mailed everything that needed to get my attention. I guess you got the news late that the company located me a while back."

"No Aunt Margaret told me to find you."

"Oh little errand girl. Now you found me so you can go back on your way now."

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" She just drove and was tired from the flight. Her hotel was an hour away and she wanted to know what had happened to him before she went to check in.

"I would but I have things to do." He dismissed her and closed the door on her.

Her heartache and remembered it was her wish that he stayed away from him. She was on her car when he saw another car arriving. It was a woman, she looked familiar and when she came out she realize it was the same woman Arthur was engaged to.

"Cynthia?" She whispered to herself and her heart sank. She drove away as fast as she can before Cynthia noticed her car. Trying not to cry. Telling herself lies that she was glad Arthur was moving on.

Good for Arthur. I hope he is happy now.

Alice your so stupid. You shouldn't have come. The detective already confirmed he was alive and here you are insisting to see him. How stupid could you be? You were the one who wanted to never see him again. She scolded herself on the way to her hotel and her car had broken down a few minutes away from his house. I'm not going back there for Arthurs help I rather walk back to the hotel than asked him for help. The thought of going back there seeing Cynthia and him making out or witnessing them being sweet together will kill her.

She walked on her way first trying to get a signal on her phone for help but it was useless. She was glad she wore a good walking shoes and just the right outfit for a long walk.

It was 3pm and she hoped there were cars passing by so she can hitch a ride. But the neighborhood he lived was miles and miles away from a landmark. He was in his private property full of woods and wildlife. The ocean a few minutes away from the trail of the road. She had her bathing suit in her bag in the car with her luggage since she hasn't checked in yet.

She decided to go swimming for a while setting her beach towel on the beach and putting sunscreen on while she relaxed.

She was so tired she fell asleep.

Arthur who was walking to the shore just venting out that Alice found him and then Cynthia came at the same day and found him as well. He had to dismissed the two women at the same day. He was walking just as he spotted her. Alice sleeping there on the shore. He looked around and angered flared at the thought there could have been someone else here. Someone who could have molested and raped her.

Who knew if the private property sign could contain anyone from coming into his property? Safety was always best and she never learns. He thought as he sighs in anger.

He thought he should give her a good scolding so he walked closer to her, however his eyes had thought of its own. It roamed easily upon the sight of her tone body, perfect upright breast, delightful curve of thighs and long delicious legs. He was lost in his thoughts of desires and the thought to touch her skin overpowered his anger. Enough that he could not control himself from reaching out to the touch the side of her stomach.

Startled by his touch she sat up and tries to move away from him. "I didn't realize..."

"You are so careless" He said as he grabs her arms so she couldn't move away. He knelt down close to her and touch her cheeks.

"Arthur. I don't want to love you anymore."

He caressed her cheeks angered that she hated loving him. He cursed himself from thinking of kissing her again when he had tried to forget her during the passing year of being away. Why did she have to come and ruined the process of forgetting her finally. He was mad at her for ruining his progress. After he used all the power and will to turn her away the moment, he saw her. Only to fail at a simple action by laying on a shore like an offering to him.

Even I don't want to lust over you anymore, I don't want to crave and need you beside me. I don't want to be hungry from your touch. He declared to himself as he stared at her face.

"I don't need your love." He declared and let go of her in disgust. However, he was still staring at her body and it made her conscious. So, she looked around for her clothes and she covered herself modestly with her shirt.

"Nothing I haven't seen and feasted before." He declared as an insult which made her angry to slap him in response. It did not hurt him in the flesh nor in thought but made him smirk. The smirk irritated her and she pushed him and he fell on his back.

It made him angry. "I'm sorry." She said as she ran far from him. He gave chase and told her to stop but instead she fell to the water. She laughed and he laughed with her. "Arthur please don't hurt me."

He stopped laughing then because it was by far not in his plans to hurt her at all but love her. He helped her up trying not to advance anymore contact.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to take naps just anywhere?" Voicing out a concern Arthur wanted to improve the tension.

"But I'm not anywhere. I'm in your property." She answered and felt the De ja Vu moments when they were younger. She found her clothing and dress as quickly as she can to be more comfortable around him again. She expresses her wishes to forgive her for leaving him and that she wishes they were back to talking normally again. He agreed to her wishes and told her he was only waiting for her to begin the conversation.

They both felt uncomfortable suddenly and so he quickly changed the subject and reminded her of her improvement from being a clumsy child into a responsible doctor. While she reminded him that the arrogant child was less arrogant as a man.

"Will you should be on your way now the sun is almost setting." She looked around for her things and then found the courage to let him know of her situation.

"Actually Arthur. My car broke down." She explained and he flicked on her forehead playfully.

"Do you mean to tell me you planned to sleep here if I had not found you."

"Are you going to help me? I don't want to impose you and Cynthia. I can just wait here while you call for help."

"Yea that would take days or even weeks. There's no mechanic close by in this part of the island."

"Oh. Then I'll get my luggage and you can drive me to my hotel."

"Okay."

When they returned he found 4 of his wheels flat and became frustrated as he grunted. "Cynthia!"

"Did you guys have a fight?"

He tried to avoid Alice and went inside to the house and closed the door on her. He didn't invite her and wanted her to wait for him outside as he figures out what to do. She can't be here stuck with him for the night and even worst days until the car was fixed. It will be unnerving and uncomfortable. They can't even look at each other straight in the eye's rights now. He felt sick just by thinking about it.

He called everyone he knew and confirmed it will be a week for his car to be looked at. Who knew what else the crazy women broke.

He was trying so hard to stay away from Alice and finally give her up. It took him a year to accept the situation between them.

Their past was complicated and being together was impossible. He had to accept it. He repeated to himself. He must be strong and stop the urge to touch her. He slapped the table in anger and curse to the heavens. "God why must you test me this way." he cursed out.

She became worried that he had forgotten about her but she did not want to rush him to come up with the solution. She felt unwelcomed that he did not invite her inside. It scared and saddened her which she could not bring herself to ring the doorbell. However, he opens angrily and the look he gave her was anger and it scared her like the time she feared him when they were young.

"Is someone picking me up."

"No one can pick you up. No one hardly comes here and people travel by bike around here. Why did you come here without a reliable car in the first place." He yelled out to her.

"Why are you angry with me?" He didn't answer and closed the door on her again. It made her cry and she was sitting on the stairs sobbing. He could hear her crying but didn't want her to stay here with him. He got frustrated and let her in. When she came in her sobbing became lauder and he resolved to letting her hugged him until she calms down.

"I'm sorry. I just did not expect any guest when I want to be alone." She slightly hit his side.

"After that conversation about being friends, forgiveness and talking normally to each other again you decide to be mean to me when it was so new. What can I expect after a few days?" She continued her cries and he could not find the words to make her calm down.

"I'm sorry. You can stay at one of the rooms." He picked one which is the farthest to his room and led her there. Then he brought her water so she calms down.

She settled in the room and slept without food or comfort that she was welcome. She felt homeless and rejected again like she was in the orphanage. It was her damn fault for coming here after telling Arthur to stay away from her. Now he was more distant than before.

She woke up about 1am and she found him sleeping at the lanai outside overlooking the ocean in the hammock. He looked peaceful and relax. She went closer and tried to fix the pillow above his head. Instead waking him. "Sorry." Her voice breaking.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I was just fixing the pillow so you wouldn't hurt your neck." Her soft white cotton nightdress was see through from the moonlight and her nipples visible under her clothing. The dress showing enough skin on her legs.

"God damnit Alice." He pulled her on top of him and kissed her while slowly untying the cotton nightdress up to the middle of her navel. One of her breast spilled out from the dress and he softly knead a them. The sensation from his kiss and touch let out the sexiest moans.

"What kind of game are you playing with me Alice?" He broke the kiss to suck the nipples and she grasped in response.

"Wait Arthur." She could feel the wetness of her chess and the soft wind blowing on the wetness of his wet trails gave her chills that sent shock on her spine.

"You are asking the impossible you know that about me." She pushed him away from her, gave him a disagreeing look as she fixed the laces on her dress back.

"Goodnight." She walked away not knowing he had already followed her from behind. He stepped closer smelling, touching and lingering his lips on her hair, his hands the back of her side.

"You know that when you stepped on a wild animal lair you are trapped, to be devour, to satisfy the hunger and..."

"Arthur stop it you are not a wild animal."

"But it seems that I become one when you are around. All I want to do is have you and taste you." Somehow his hands were inside her dress, touching her skin and making her feel unsure. He pressed against her and she moaned softly.

"Unlaced your dress." She was still under his control and she knew he couldn't deny him when he asked her to do something. She always felt it was an obligation. He knows it was bad for him to used that against her but right now he was feeling selfish.

His right hand slowly slid upward to feast on her breast and the other slid inside her underwear. Her flesh was already wet. His fingers found her slit. She moaned in delight arching her head to his shoulder. He took the delight on tasting and kneading her breast.

"Arthur please." He took a bite and twirled his tongue around a swollen nipple as his fingers entered with more persistent inside of her. She struggles away from him and he let her turned to him so he could see her erotic face and with an embarrassment reaction she pushed him away to an arm chair but he pulled her on top of him and tasted her lips.

His legs spread her thighs, and let her ride upward on him and he could feel her wetness against his pants where his cock was swollen. She arched away trying to avoid her sensitive flesh from his hardness. "We are both adults so are there really any harm of having a lustful night with only carnal hunger."

"Why do you torture me this way?" He lets her feel him on her slit and she was riding up to him hesitantly rubbing on him. His other hand holding her bottom to put her in place and pull her harder on him.

"I'm sorry. I can't control myself." His kisses turned into bites on her shoulders and his shaft swiftly entered her. Her claws were on his arms trying to inflict pain, but he pulled her harder down from her shoulder and she arched away.

He carried her to the floor and he made her face him as he slowly enters her.

"Arthur. Please move faster." She said when she felt herself coming. However, Arthur had other plans and withdrew his shaft inside of her. Instead crawled down and licked her. Lapping the juices and entering his tongue on her quivering entrance. She came hard but want the feel of his cock.

"I miss your taste." He sucked on her nipples and his fingers entered her, playing and torturing.

"Please Arthur. I want you inside of me." He enjoyed the sound of that and smiled as he kissed her.

He entered her again with his c*ck, this time with stronger rhythm and deeper strokes. Her moans became lauder and more erotic which gave him encouragement to apply more force. Deeper and forcibly.

"Oh God. Arthur." She yelled out in ecstasy and came hard.

Her inside clinched more on him and he came with her.

He was on top of her as they were trying to catch their breath. He laid there for a while not coming out of her and she could feel his juices overflowing.

"I'm sorry." He fixed the laced on her dress and helped her get on her feet.

"Why can't I stop?" He touched her cheeks and kissed her again. "Your so addictive"

"Arthur can you sleep with me tonight." Their eyes met unable to resist the invitation he carried her to the bed. Undressing her fully and then undressing himself.

"I know it wasn't part of your plan." He flipped her to her back and then bit her buttocks. Taking her from behind he claimed her once again. Faster and quicker pumping with any more skin contact. Just taking her like she was his possession and she was his prize.

She came more and in the end she fell asleep right away and he holds her while sperm and juices trail out of her thigh. He reached for a tissue and wiped her.

"Do you need a bath."

"I'm so tired. Just please hold me."

-----------------------

The next day she was already out of bed and he could smell food.

"Goodmorning." She said when she spotted him. He was speechless and made coffee. She sat down and told him he made one of his favorite breakfast.

He didn't listen about which one but excused himself.

Within an hour a helicopter came and he came outside an office.

"I found you a ride to your hotel and there's a mechanic coming to fix your car. Sorry there was no one available to give you a ride yesterday."

"Thank you." She really wanted to stay but she could sense that he wanted her to go so she did not fight it off. He reached to kiss her cheeks.

"Goodbye Alice." She could not respond because he had already walked away. But she whispered to herself "I hope it's not goodbye forever?"

He didn't come to see her when the mechanic dropped off the car that very day. She drove to his house but no one was there anymore except the guards.