Love is Not a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-you like it? I... I did this just for you sweetie... I was so sad to see you not smiling so I thought that maybe... Maybe Mommy should do something for you..." Explained Caroline softly as she stood in a nervous looking pose. Her confidence had dropped a bit now she had revealed herself.

Kevin noticed that she had called herself 'Mommy', something she used to say when he was smaller. For some reason it had an incredible effect on him, he could feel his whole body burning up. Feelings of love, happiness and even desire running through him as he observed his erotic looking mother posing for him.

"T-this is so amazing Mom! You look beautiful as queen Erianna; I never knew you had a knack for cosplaying!" He said as his eyes scanned up and down his mother's voluptuous body. "You always know how to make me smile again Mom, that's why I love you Mom, I love you so much!" Added Kevin, meaning every word he said.

Those last few words made Caroline's heart almost burst out of her chest, away washed her shyness and nervousness, she felt the love towards her son burning and knew that everything was going to be right again. Zoë had been right from the start, Kevin truly loved her surprise.

"Mommy loves you too baby... I'm glad you like this... And, I might have had a little help with all of this but seeing your reaction makes me believe that I indeed have a... 'knack' for cosplaying." She said to her son as she placed her arms under her breasts, pushing them up a bit while her legs took a wider stance. She was now showing off to her son and she loved it, she loved his eyes hungrily scanning her body and the compliments he gave her. She felt her own arousal growing, even if this was her own son... Then again, maybe it was BECAUSE of her son.

Kevin simply nodded as he kept on staring at the cosplaying, mother figure in front of him. His sweaty palms were clamped around the camera.

"Sweetie... I placed that camera on my bed for a reason... Would you like to take some pictures of Mommy while I do some poses? I would LOVE to have some memories of our first session..." Said Caroline rather seductively, shocking herself that she was being so flirty with her own son.

"S-sure Mom, I... I would love to take some pictures of you like this! But... What you mean by this being our first session? Do you mean that... You know, that we are going to do this... More?" Said Kevin as he turned on the camera without looking.

Caroline then realized what she had said. "Oh d-did I say that? Well... Maybe we can do this... More? If you would like that... I like... I like posing like this... Only for you though..."

Kevin gulped as he listened to his mother's words. "Y-yeah... I mean, we always had mutual hobbies and this... This is truly something unique... Only for us..." Responded Kevin.

Caroline then heard a jingle coming from her camera, indicating that it was ready to shoot photos.

Kevin took control of it and aimed it at her. "Mom... If you would... You know, pose... For me..." He said, sounding a bit nervous.

Again Caroline's heart fluttered. She was going to pose for him, for her own sweet baby boy that she loved so dearly. A small smile appeared on her face before she placed her hands on her hips and taking a side stance so her chest and ass showed off their volume. She bends her left leg a bit, giving off an even more sexy vibe to complete her very first cosplay pose.

She heard the camera taking multiple shots, Kevin even shifted to make them from different angles. It excited her like no tomorrow as her son shot pictures of her while she posed in a very revealing outfit.

The same excitement she felt was also true on Kevin's side. The pose she presented herself in, the sexy yet motherly faces she made. He always knew his mother was a hottie, a perfect housewife material beauty that would be a blessing for any man. But today he was that man, like he always had been for her, and he loved it. He felt his arousal growing with the minute, he didn't care that she was his own mother. This was a woman that was neglected love and attention for so long and he would gladly be the person to give it to her.

And so the mother and son grew together even closer on another level. Caroline did pose after pose, some more daring and sexy than others while Kevin made sure to snap pictures at all the right moments.

Caroline could have sworn that she saw that her son was growing an erection while taking pictures of her as his bulge became more visible after every few poses. He even had to 'adjust' himself a couple of times, doing it so awkwardly, thinking that his mom wouldn't notice it.

But the fact that he did got excited because of her made Caroline feel even more loved. Her own son had the hots for her and the thought of that broke through her motherly barrier. So what if it was wrong for him to lust after her, she knew he loved her and that she loved him just as much.

She let out soft moans as she felt her nipples stiffen against the tight fabric of her tight top, another moan when she realized her pussy was becoming wet, she was becoming wet because of him, because of her own son.

She then realized that she wasn't wearing any bra or panties, meaning that Kevin had seen her nipples and possible camel-toe from the start. And now that they were in 'the groove' she knew that he would see both in her current state. She only hoped that the dark silk shorts were enough to cover her wetness.

And seeing her he did. As Kevin shot picture after picture of his mother, whether it be shots of her face, various body parts or a full body shot, He saw everything and it aroused him like no tomorrow.

He had a raging hard-on trapped inside of his pants and he hoped that his mother wouldn't notice it, he even had to adjust himself a couple of times to prevent a tent forming in his pants.

He just couldn't believe that this was his mother before him. His usually shy, down-to-earth and sweet mom showing herself off like this. But he loved it, he absolutely loved it and didn't give two fucks that he was hard for his mom. He had always felt a deep hidden love for her and now he knew what it was, he was attracted to her sexually, the most important woman of his life was the woman he longed for.

Suddenly he was snapped out of his multi-tasking tasks when he heard his mother's voice.

"S-sweetie... I think we have enough pictures by now... I still have to make us dinner." She said to him, for some reason panting a bit.

Kevin looked at the clock in his mother's room and could see that he had been taking pictures for at least an hour already, it's true what they say: time flies by when having fun.

"O-oh... Wow, we have been at it this long already... Say, want me to make us dinner." He asked quickly, hoping to advert his mother's attention a bit so she wouldn't notice his tightened pants.

"How about we... Make dinner together, like we usually do? I need to take a shower first anyway; I can't be walking around like queen Erianna twenty-four-seven." She responded with a soft smile, also hoping that her son wouldn't be staring to much at her stiff nipples or noticing her soaked pussy.

"Sounds uh... Sounds good to me... Maybe I can browse through these pictures we just made and pick out the best ones to kill some time." Said Kevin.

Caroline nodded to his answer. "Sure... I... I will let you know when I'm ready."

"Alright... Well, I'll wait for you then Mom..." Said Kevin as he switched off the camera and slowly walked to the door to his mother's room. He then stopped and turned his head towards her. "Oh and Mom... Thank you, thank you for doing this... I love you..." He said shyly.

"Anything for you darling... I love you too." Answered Caroline before Kevin went to his own room.

She then quickly made her way to her bathroom, closed the door and grabbed onto the wash basin, holding it tight as her body started to shudder. "I almost came! I almost had a climax in front of him!" She whispered to herself. "My own son almost made me cum from just being close to me!"

Caroline couldn't get the image from her son's sturdy looking cock pressing against the fabric of his pants out of her head. Was he the same as her? Did he also felt a sexual lust for her like she did for him?

Caroline then snapped out of her erotic thoughts, slowly peeling pieces of clothing off her sweaty body, and as she suspected, the silky shorts were glazed and soaked with female nectar. She could still feel her nipples and pussy burning with passion.

She then removed her eye contacts, the fake elven ears and the jewelry. Now to be standing naked with a purple dark skin in front of her mirror. She looked at herself and a giggle escaped her mouth. She had actually enjoyed cosplaying, apart from the sexual tension hanging around she truly loved that she went on with it. Maybe it could become a second big hobby of her?

In the shower she let out a soft, satisfying moan as the first drops of warm water splattered onto her curvy body. She washed her hair before setting her sights onto the purple skin. To her surprise it came off easier than expected, maybe because of all the sweating she had done?

After a good twenty minutes of showering she was finally ready to start making dinner with Kevin. She had transformed back into her motherly self, only her bleached, silvery white hair and black varnished nails remaining which actually looked good on her. She had outfitted herself with her usual 'chill' attire, her hair in a ponytail, a tank top, sweatpants and her bare feet to walk around.

She then walked out to the hallway, closed the door to her bedroom and made her way to Kevin's room.

*****

Caroline knew that their mother and son relationship had reached an all new level, a level of affection that a mother should not have for her son, she had been presenting herself, even flirting with the boy she had raised into a loving and gentle young man. She wondered if Kevin felt the same about her, his hard cock was a clear indication that he was attracted to her and deep inside of herself Caroline wanted so much more. All her thoughts of it being wrong had been swept away, she had the perfect man under her roof and that man happened to be her son.

As she approached Kevin's room she noticed that his door was open just a tiny bit, the inside was dark with only the light of what seemed to be a computer screen (Kevin had two PC's, one in his own room and the other in their gaming room.) illuminating it a little.

Just before pushing the door open she stopped dead in her tracks. She could hear Kevin grunting and moaning softly, accompanied by soft slapping sounds. She carefully pushed the door open a tiny bit more so she could see into the dark room with her eyes.

What she saw made her almost gasp loudly, she quickly brought her left hand up to her mouth to silence it so Kevin wouldn't notice her.

She had the perfect view of her son stroking his hard cock in the dimly lit room, his hand slowly gliding up and down on the impressive piece of meat he was sporting. She could see the tip glistering with what had to be his precum.

Unintentionally she licked her lips, her eyes burned onto the cock of her own son as he masturbated. Caroline felt her nipples stiffen again and a tingle shot through her body which ended up stimulating her pussy. The horny feeling from before came rushing back in no time.

Kevin's eyes were glued on his monitor as he jerked himself off with a steady rhythm. Caroline could also see his lips move as if he was saying something. She then wondered what he was watching and adverted her eyes to the monitor.

Again she almost let out an even louder gasp when she saw herself, as queen Erianna, on full display on the monitor. Kevin was masturbating to the pictures they had shot about a half hour ago, her own son was jerking off to her, to his own mother.

This moment had confirmed her earlier thoughts, there was no doubt anymore, Kevin was attracted to her and not in a simple, innocent kind of way. The fact that he was masturbating to her made her legs quiver and her body heating up rapidly. She felt her pussy squirming now, wetting the front of her sweatpants she just had changed into. Slowly but surely her right hand started to drift down towards her aroused cunt while the other kept her breathing and moans muffled.

Caroline's right hand slipped into her sweatpants, trialed down over pussy mound until her trembling fingers bumped against her erect clit and came into contact with her soaked labia. With her eyes back onto her son's cock she started to rub her pussy slowly, producing slicked sounds as the female nectar kept leaking out of her.

"That's it baby... Stroke that big cock for Mommy..." She moaned to herself as her masturbating rhythm matched that of her son.

Kevin was confronted with picture after picture of his hot mother posing just for him as the slideshow continued. His stiff prick was hard as an iron bar, it pulsed and throbbed from excitement while producing glob after glob of fresh precum. His hand stroked the glistering shaft, gyrated around his cockhead and fondled his balls, every part of his cock was given the much needed attention.

Caroline licked her lips again as she imagined it being her hand around her son's cock, masturbating him while he would be laying on her lap and sucking her tits. Her fingers slid through her labia before plunging deeper inside of her contracting pussy.

A mother and son were pleasuring themselves, all the while both of them thought about each other. Kevin imagined his mother giving him a blowjob, he fucking her tits while she praised him and telling him much she loved him before she would offer her sweet tight pussy, shaking her big ass seductively to invite him over and making his incestuous dreams come true.

Caroline imagined herself screaming out of pleasure as her son licked her pussy lips and nibbled on her clitoris, then he would carry her to bed romantically and kiss her before mounting her and inserting that impressive tool of his right into her motherly cunt. She would feel him conquer her tight pussy and his cockhead kissing her cervix as he slammed against the door to her womb. He would be giving her the pounding she had needed for so long.

Caroline was now holding the doorpost with her left hand to prevent herself from falling while her right hand rapidly rubbed her soaked cunt. Her moans remained soft to prevent Kevin from hearing her, but even if he would have noticed it she wouldn't have cared anymore.

Kevin was now pumping his cock aggressively, his hand slammed up and down along his shaft as his moans of pleasure became louder and louder. The slaps of skin on skin roamed through his room while still being oblivious to his mother's hungry eyes fixated on him.

After three more minutes of heavy masturbating from both sides it was coming to an end. Kevin suddenly stood up from his chair and started stroking his cock even harder, aiming it at the monitor which was still showing pictures of his hot cosplaying mother.

"Mom... Mom! I'm going to cum Mom! I'm going to cum all over you!" He said, loud enough for Caroline to hear it.

Caroline felt a shock running through her body after hearing her son saying those words. A squirt of juice blasted out of her pussy while her fingers plunged in and out of her vagina.

"Do it baby... Cum for Mommy... Cum all over Mommy, please!" She whispered towards her son. She knew that she wasn't far off herself, and the possibility of cumming herself was high if he went off.

Just as her words had left her lips she could hear her son moan loud one last time. "Mom! I love you!" He blurted out before rope after rope of thick, white potent seed started blasting out of his throbbing cock. It splashed against the monitor, covering the images of his mother and scattering down onto his bureau.

The whole scene that had developed right in front of her eyes was the limit for Caroline as well, she quickly brought her left hand up to her mouth again before stumbling backwards and falling down onto her knees. She produced loud, muffled moans as her pussy contracted and squirted out blast after blast of female nectar. Her clitoris and nipples stung painfully as her juices stained her sweatpants, her masturbating hand was violently pushed out of her pussy due to the climax.

Her body shook and shuddered as she now laid backwards on the carpeted hallway, experiencing an orgasm like she never felt before. The same could be said for Kevin, he had dropped back into his chair, panting heavily after blasting out what looked like weeks of pend up sperm.

Both their thoughts drifted towards each other, even after such intense climaxes they couldn't get one another out of their heads. In his thoughts his mother had loved him like he had longed for, and in her thoughts her son had given her what she had wanted for so long. The only thing that now remained was to make those thoughts a reality, a reality that was now closer than ever.

*****

The following three days evolved into something incredible, at home both Caroline and Kevin openly flirted with each other and both of them loved the attention that they gave each other. Their hugs became longer, their kisses more 'naughty', they occasionally bumped 'accidentally' into each other and their eyes sparkled with a certain kind of love and lust.

Both mother and son were happy again, now more than ever. They always wanted to be together, whether it was playing games, going shopping or cuddling on the couch together to watch a movie. It all felt so right, society claimed that having feelings like this for each other as family members was wrong, but both Caroline and Kevin deemed society wrong. This had to be true love and no one was going to interfere, all there remained was the question when they would cross that final line.

Caroline had thanked Zoë for the idea she had brought up, while not telling her all the juicy details of course. Zoë then asked if she would do it again, it was a question that would set the final line crossing into motion.

Caroline was going to cosplay for Kevin again tonight, and this time she would let go of all her brakes. This time she was going to seduce her son, show everything of herself, and hopefully make love to him.

*****

Kevin was waiting patiently as his mother prepared herself in her room for their second cosplay photoshoot. He wondered if she was going to do something more daring, something to get closer to him like the way he wanted her to be. If not then he would make a move himself, considering that the last three days of them being together got more and more intimate as time went by. He just hoped that she wouldn't get mad at him, or be disappointed with him which would set their close relationship a big step backwards.

Unknown to her son, Caroline had indeed come up with something daring to seduce her son with. The only thing she would be wearing as queen Erianna would be a thin slingshot bikini, mimicking Erianna's stealth outfit to an extent but Caroline's being far more revealing and naughty. In-game she would have additional pieces of armor, a scarf and long heeled boots, instead Caroline's outfit was plain and simple: Just the thin slingshot bikini, the elven accessories and the purple skin.

Zoë had taught her a few tricks on how to apply the body paint herself without any assistance, it would take her a little longer but the end results would be the same high quality as before. After about a half-hour of work she was all painted up, the only things remaining were the accessories and her bikini.

While putting on the bikini all kinds of thoughts ran though her mind. As she watched herself in the mirror, seeing the thin, skimpy revealing bikini hugging her curvy, busty body like a second skin she thought about how fast things had been going, and how comfortable and easy going she was with the whole ordeal. She was aiming for a loving, incestuous relationship with her son, if she had the same thoughts two weeks ago she would be disgusted by herself. She just hoped that Kevin would react to her advances, to show her that his erection meant that he wanted her just as bad she wanted him.

1...345678