Love is Not a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline had placed her camera once more on the end of their bed, just like it was during their first photoshoot. She wondered how long he would be able to hang on to it before his hands would seek something else, her plan was to get close-ups, literal 'close-ups' after she he done a few poses for him.

Satisfied with her 'son seducing' cosplay outfit she walked out of her bathroom and towards the door to her bedroom, only filled with excitement and lust she pushed it slightly open. "Honey... I'm ready... You can come up now..." She said with a rather seductive tone.

Kevin's ears twitched like a dogs when he heard the sweet, angel like voice of his mother coming from upstairs. He immediately jumped up and made his way to the stairs, hungrily lusting to see his mother in whatever sexy outfit again. He could already feel that his cock was twitching to life, and this time he wouldn't try to hide his erection from her.

He quickly made his way into his mother's bedroom, seeing the camera on the bed. He took his position, placed the camera in his hands and patiently waited again for his hot mom to make her appearance. He felt like a kid in a candy store, only his sights were set on the rarest and most delicious piece of candy that this particular store had to offer.

Caroline let out a sigh as she watched herself in her bathroom mirror. She had heard her son entering the room and seating himself on her bed. A small, sexy grin then appeared on her face. she was ready, ready to show Kevin her love, ready to take their relationship across that forbidden line.

Kevin heard the door to the bathroom unlocking and before he knew it he was greeted by his busty, sexy mother sporting an unbelievable outfit. "Holy shit Mom! That's a rather... Uh... More revealing version of Erianna's stealth outfit from the game!" He stuttered as his eyes roamed across the perfect sculptured body of his mother, her big tits almost escaping from the small strips of fabric that covered them just across her nipples, parts of her areolas were visible. The same thing applied to her groin area, the tiny thong like strip of fabric barley covered her pussy, he could easily see her pussy lips almost spilling from the sides, if she had any pubic hair he would surely have seen it.

"Mhmmm... Good boy, you know exactly what Mommy tried to cosplay in." She moaned as she posed herself so that all her 'assets' were on full display. "This Erianna didn't see any need for those pesky pieces of armor or the additional clothing pieces, it's rather... HOT inside here, wouldn't you say so baby?" She added as she licked her lips.

"Y-yeah it is, b-but I like your version way more Mom!" Responded Kevin excited. His cock was already rapidly growing in his pants, only to be covered by the camera he was holding.

"Well, go ahead baby... Shoot some pictures of your 'personal' Erianna..." Said Caroline as she took on another pose, taking a step closer towards her son.

Kevin nodded nervously as his mother mentioned being his personal Erianna, he switched on the camera and aimed it at the goddess in front of him. His pants were now tenting due to his rock-hard cock responding to his mother's body, and like he had planned before, he didn't try to cover it, giving Caroline a full view of it.

And Caroline did get a full view of it. her eyes sought out her son's raging hard-on between poses, watching the fabric bumping up and down as his cock throbbed and pulsed just for her. The thought of him being hard for her made her nipples stiffen until they were like diamonds and her pussy soaking with her juices, she could feel them running down her thighs as her son snapped picture after picture of her. Just like him she didn't shy away and showed it all, mother and son were now purposely teasing each other and both of them knew that the bomb would explode sooner or later.

The seductive poses went on a little bit longer, Caroline showed each and every part of her well-endowed body to her hungry son, coming closer and closer until she was literally a few inches away from him. She could see the sweat forming on his forehead, his hands shaking as he held the camera and then there was the smell, the odor of a young, fertile man in heat, in heat for the woman in front of him which happened to be the one that birthed him to life.

"Honey? Would mind making some... Close-ups of Mommy?" Asked Caroline, now standing in front of her son, hands on her hips to emphasize the perfect form of her lower body.

"N-no! I-I would love to take some close ups!" Stammered Kevin as the body he longed for stood mere inches away from him.

A small grin appeared on Caroline's face. "Good choice honey..." She whispered before going on with the idea she had planned. She climbed on top of her son's lap, one leg to either side of his and slowly sat down. She could feel his stiffened, fabric covered cock coming into contact with her as she sat down on his legs. It slid against the top of her pussy and belly until it rested firmly against her, emitting an incredible heat that made her moan softly. She then placed her hands on her son's shoulders, getting a firm grip on him as she pushed her tits right in his face.

Kevin knew that this was it, this was the moment that every forbidden line between mother and son would be erased. He had dropped the camera before his hands instinctively found his mother's soft and juicy ass. His head was being smothered by the jugs he wanted for so long and his cock was mere inches away from the pussy he wanted to conquer as his own. He was in heaven, literally.

Both mother and son breathed heavily, feeling each other holding on tightly to each other's bodies. Caroline's juices were seeping onto her son's groin, soaking his pants with her girly nectar. His sweaty hands gripping onto her equally sweaty ass. She let out another cute little moan as she felt his fingers digging into her soft skin and his breath colliding with her cleavage.

"Mom... I wanted this... I wanted to be with you like this for so long... I love you Mom, I love you so much..." Whispered Kevin as he cuddled his head between his mother's tits.

Caroline felt butterflies in her stomach after his words. She gently ruffled one hand through her son's hair as she cuddled up further against him. "I love you too sweetheart... Mommy wants this too, the perfect man for me has always been you baby... I love you and I want you..." She responded with her motherly voice.

She then carefully pushed her son back a bit before the hand that just had comforted him found the two strips of fabric that covered her nipples. She then slowly freed her tits one by one, teasingly slipping the strings to either side of her impressive bust.

Kevin's jaw dropped open as he was greeted by his own mother's beautiful and tasty looking breasts, her nipples hard and pointing straight at him as if they were inviting him over. The dark purple body paint contrasted perfectly with her cute, pinkish nipples and areolas.

Seeing his mother's gesture like an invitation he waited no longer and hungry leaped forward, his mouth finding his mother's hard left nipple with precision. He gently sucked and nibbled on the hard nub like he was a baby all over again, he loved her taste, her smell and the sounds she produced.

Caroline squealed with delight when her son suddenly latched himself onto her tit. Her right hand automatically went to the back of his head to push him even harder against her. She watched him sweetly as he suckled on her, she cooed as she felt his fingers kneading and digging her ass flesh and she moaned as she felt his erect cock rubbing against her barley covered pussy.

Kevin kept on sucking, switching between the two impressive breasts after each few sucks. He circled his tongue around her nipples, sometimes softly biting into them before resuming to suck them. He had dreamed so long of doing something like this and tonight he the feeling that all his dreams were going to come true.

They had just started and Caroline was already on the verge of having an intense orgasm, her breasts in particular were one of her weak points that really got her going. Kevin then suddenly sucked hard and aggressive which made her whole body shake as a mini climax rippled through it. The impact of it made her fall forward, taking her son with her.

Kevin fell onto his back on the bed with his mother right on top of him. Her tits mashed against his face yet he kept on attacking her, his hands now roamed all over his mother's backside, rubbing her sweaty back and ass carefully. But the most intense feeling came from his groin area, Caroline had fallen in such a way that her pussy was now right on top of the stiff pole he was sporting.

Caroline let out an erotic scream of pleasure as she now felt her son's thick member poking against the entrance of her soaked pussy. Her labia rubbing against the head and a small part of his shaft, turning his pants into a wet mess. She felt her cunt molding around the size of him as her hips moved back and forth wanting an even more intense stimulation, only the fabric of their clothes preventing penetration.

"Oh God baby! Ugh... Yes!" She moaned as her son remained sucking her tits, caressing her silk like skin and rubbing his cock against her motherly cunt. She knew that this was everything she had longed for, to be touched and loved by the person most important to her in her life.

After a minute or so of just pleasuring her in this way Kevin showed his hungriness for her body to her as he strongly, but gently, flipped their bodies over until he was on top. He latched himself on her left tit again but this time he also slid his right hand down his mother's body, straight towards the destination he wanted to feel.

Caroline grunted and squealed again as her son attacked her like an animal. She felt his hand running down her body until it disappeared under the extremely small piece of fabric at her groin area and his fingers came into contact with her soaked cunt.

She bucked up a little when she felt his fingers sliding over labia, pinching her erect clit and rubbing her lips as they spread her female juices all around. And not only that, he was still aggressively sucking onto her breast, giving her shocks of pleasure that ran from her toes to her head.

Kevin wasted no time as two of his cunt cream soaked fingers slid into his mother's honeypot, a place that should have been strictly forbidden to him. He could feel her vagina walls sucking him inside, grasping his fingers as if they weren't allowed to leave ever again. A suckling, wetted squirty sound could be heard as he slowly plunged his fingers in and out of her.

"Mwoooh! Yes! Darling yesss!" Shouted Caroline as her body shook and bucked against her son. She couldn't believe that her own son was pleasuring her like she had never been pleasured before. The wetness of his pants and that rock-hard cock that rested inside of it rubbed against her left leg as he suckled and finger fucked her like a pornstar.

"Mommy is going to cum baby! Mommy is going to cum soooon!" Shouted Caroline again as she succumbed to the touch of her son.

Hearing his mother in heat made Kevin speed up his movements even more, if he was going to make her cum then it would be an orgasm like she never had experience before. As he worked his magic he suddenly felt and tasted a particular sweetness being sprayed into his mouth. He quickly looked at his mother's other breast and could see white liquid starting to dribble out of her nipple. His mother was apparently lactating due to the intense pleasure he brought up upon her, something that amazed him completely and made him pleasure her even harder.

Caroline couldn't believe that she had started lactating again, something which only happened when she was receiving total pleasure. It had happened to her a couple of times while she made herself climax, but for her son to get her in this state the very first time was truly incredible.

She listened to her son sucking on her nipple, listened to the sopping sounds that came from her finger invaded pussy, listened to her gasps for air and the moans that came from Kevin. It was an orchestra of naughty, incestuous erotic sounds that roamed through her bedroom.

And then when Kevin bit aggressively into her nipple she finally exploded. Unable to contain herself anymore she let out an ear-piercing shriek before her body bucked up high and started to convulse. "Ooooh! Mwaaaah! Fucccckkkk!" She cried out the verbal part of her intense orgasm.

One hand was gripping onto the bedsheet while her other dug into the skin of her son's back. Her whole body bounced up and down as she rode her climax.

Kevin had stopped his movements to give his mother the space to climax, his fingers were being pushed out of her vagina, accompanied by squirts of female liquid that shot onto the bed and the floor. He couldn't believe that he was the culprit, he had her cum, he had made his mother cum.

He slowly slid off her and prepped himself on his elbow to observe her. He watched as she came down from her orgasm, breathing for air as her sweaty body shook and shuddered. How her breast milk ran down across her purple skinned globes and how her thighs rubbed together, smearing her own juices all over the place. A small grin appeared on his face as he thought about how he made Erianna, the queen of the night elves cum her brains out.

He then felt his mother's hand seeking out his own. He responded to her and gently took ahold of it, their fingers intertwined and it felt like they had become one. He looked up to her face and could see her now red colored eyes staring deep into his, then a smile appeared on her face and she started to giggle.

Kevin started to laugh too because of her infectious giggle. After they calmed down a bit they looked at each other again.

"Honey... You sure know how to serve your queen..." Whispered Caroline to him before moving closer to her son.

He watched as her other hand slowly made its way towards the still very visible bulge that was tenting in his soaked pants. He felt a shock running through his body when her hand touched his erection, even if it was covered he could feel her warmth and softness.

Caroline kept her eyes fixated on her son as she gently rubbed and stroked the impressive trapped meat-stick. She could hear him starting to breath harder and his intertwined hand clenched onto hers.

"I sure gave the queen a proper serving... But... I..." Whispered Kevin before he turned his head a bit as if he was ashamed.

Caroline could see the bright red blush starting to form on his face. She then panicked a bit, thinking that it was going way too fast for him. "But what baby... Is something the matter?" She asked slightly concerned as she pulled herself up and closer to him.

"N-no... I... I just..." He stammered a bit before he looked back into her eyes. "I don't want to serve a queen... I want to serve you Mom... I want to make love to you Mom... To the real you..." He whispered to her. "Could you... Could you quit the Erianna cosplay and be...? You?" He asked shyly.

Again Caroline could feel the butterflies in her stomach creating a storm of feelings and love inside of her. Without any hesitation she leaped forward and placed her lips onto those of her son, kissing him passionately and intensely. Kevin responded as soon he felt her tongue trying to make its way into his mouth. And so mother and son made out lovingly for the first time.

After a minute or so they separated slowly. "For you... I would do anything for you sweetie..." Whispered Caroline to her son, a thin line of saliva hanging between their mouths.

She then slowly, but seductively crawled off the bed, showing her son all of her sexy parts again. "It's going to take a little bit, but please, make yourself comfortable and before you know it... before you know it Mommy will be here with you..." She said as she slowly made her way backwards to her bathroom, keeping her eyes focused on her son.

Kevin only nodded and then smiled, watching his extremely beautiful and cute mother making her way to her bathroom. He knew that this would make everything ten times better, he truly would be making love to her, to his own mother this way.

As Caroline was busy with removing the traces of her cosplay persona, he would take off the clothes that he had still been wearing until now. He noticed that his erection wasn't calming down at all, matter of fact, it was only growing stiffer and harder as he knew that in a few minutes he would have the woman of his dreams standing naked in front of him.

He held his pants up in front of him and was amazed at the amount of wetness that had soaked into it, he felt a bit of proudness washing over him as it was probably him that had provoked his mother to change into such a state of arousal. Now standing naked, with a raging hard-on in his mother's room he climbed back onto the bed, made himself comfortable and started to wait patiently for his mother's return.

It took Caroline about fifteen minutes to get rid of the purple body paint, it came off even more easy than before which might had to do with the fact that she was already soaked from sweating. After that she removed the additional accessories while keeping her silvery white hair in a ponytail.

She glanced into the mirror and could see herself, totally naked and aroused because of her son. As soon as she would leave her bathroom he would see her, his mother in all her glory. She felt the excitement of the situation they were in bursting throughout her body, her pussy was still soaked and leaking juices down her just washed thighs and her nipples still stinging painfully. Both their lives would change forever after tonight and she gladly looked forward to it.

Kevin kept his eyes glued on the bathroom door, his cock not calming down at all and throbbing along with the beat of his heart. As soon as he heard the doorknob turning he knew that this was it, no turning back anymore. Tonight a mother and son would become closer together in what society deemed as something wrong.

His eyes again roamed all over her hot, fit body as she slowly made her way towards the bed. She walked seductively, a chance for him see his mother as the perfect woman she was. He watched her amazing breasts jiggle, how her ass and thighs, wetted by her juices, swayed from side to side, her silky white skin giving off a certain kind of warmth that he could feel coming closer and closer.

Caroline herself couldn't resist checking out her son either as he was now fully naked. She could see his flushed face keeping track of her with every move she made, he still was a bit nervous which made it all cuter. She then adverted her eyes onto her son's strong standing prick, it was like this because of her. It throbbed and shook, bulgy veins on the sides and an angry looking, precum stained cockhead that made her lick her lips again.

When she reached the end of the bed she suddenly leaped forward, literally throwing herself onto her son with a loud giggle.

Kevin quickly reached out his arms, catching his mother as her beautiful sculpted body mashed against his own. He could feel it all right away, her big tits pushing against his chest, her bare wetted pussy pushing against the shaft of his cock and the warm breath of her mouth as it was mere inches away from his.

Caroline wrapped her arms around his neck and started to kiss the boy passionately. He responded immediately and before they knew it they were making out again. They French kissed as if their lives depended on it, moan after moan vibrated through their mouths as their combined saliva was being swapped between them back and forth. Kevin had his hands all over his mother's body again, feeling the softness of each and every part he managed to touch.

1...345678