Love is Not a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to thrust up into her again, now him doing all the work. His mother cutely moaned as she swayed back and forth, her milky breasts scrubbing against his chest and her hard nipples sinking into his skin. "Mom... Let's kiss..." He whispered to her.

The suggestion made Caroline smile, she brought hands up and cupped her boy's face before starting a serious make-out session. Their mouths hungrily collapsed together, tongues seeking one another. It was a scene out of their wildest dreams brought to reality, a mother and son having romantic incest sex while expressing their love for each other.

Caroline loved it that they were now fully adjusted to each other, they already had an unbreakable bond, sharing all kinds of things that they both liked and now they could add sex to that list. Everything just felt so perfect, she was made for him and he was made for her. Her own son was the perfect partner, the perfect soulmate and she knew that they would spend the rest of their lives together no matter what would happen.

Kevin devoured his mother's sweet tasting mouth while his hands devoured her thick, juicy ass. He would push her down when he fucked up into her, making sure that the full length of his raging cock was deep inside her warm, motherly cunt. He could feel her wetness splashing onto his balls and legs each time he exited her, only for it to be pushed back deep inside of her when he rammed himself back inside again.

They fucked like this steadily for at least ten minutes, their mouths not separating, their hands not stopping feeling each other up, and her pussy remained getting filled by her son's meat. But they both knew that it wouldn't last forever and as if their minds were physically linked together they acted.

Kevin rolled his mother over gently until she was on her back, resting against the bed while her son ploughed into her from above. Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist automatically, not wanting to let go of the boy that was giving her so much pleasure and love.

Caroline separated their kiss and cupped Kevin's face again with her now slightly trembling hands. "That's it baby... Fuck Mommy... Fuck Mommy as hard as you can and make her cum..." She whispered to him seductively, staring deep into his eyes with her own lust filled ones.

And those words lit a fire into Kevin's soul, he hooked his arms under his mother's body and held her tight as he ramped up the fucking motions a few notches. Caroline squealed with joy again when she felt her son's cock now ramming deep inside of her like a battering-ram trying to knock open a large castle gate. His cockhead slammed against her cervix which pleasured her even more.

The room was now filled with hard, sweaty slaps of bodies colliding along with the screams of pleasure from both mother and son. Their skins started to ripple, turning red from the intense hard fucking. The bed creaked as it bounced along with their motions, the headboard colliding with the wall with each forward thrust.

"Yes! Yes! Yessssss! Fuck Mommy, my love! Fuck Mommy hard!" Screamed Caroline as she was being manhandled by her son.

Hearing his mother in heat, encouraging him to fuck her harder didn't help Kevin from not giving more and more to her. His face sought out the big, bouncing breasts in front of him, seeking a hard nipple to clamp his mouth around. It took him a few tries but finally he felt the hard nub right where he wanted it to be, immediately he started to suck it hard and aggressive as we wanted to taste her milk again.

"Oh fuck! Oh baby fuuuckkkk!" Screamed Caroline as she was being ravaged. Her tits started to lactate heavily again because of her son's sudden moves. She pushed one hand against the back of his head while the other roamed over his sweaty back, her nails scratching along his skin.

Kevin switched between her breasts after a few sucks, making sure that each tit got the attention it deserved. His hips didn't stop either, he was pounding hard and fast into his mother's cunt, penetrating her to her deepest core. His balls slapped hard against her puckered asshole every time he invaded her deep, he fucked her as if he wanted to breed her.

As her son smashed away into her Caroline had a flash of concern running through her mind. If they kept on going at this rate she would be sure that he would cum deep inside of her, deep inside of her unprotected, fertile womb. She hadn't been on the pills for a very long time as she had no other sexual encounters in the past at all.

She looked down, seeing her son doing his best to pleasure her, to give her the love she had longed for, for so long. He was giving her what she wanted, whether it was tender and slow, or nasty and hard, he would do it for her because he loved her. And not only sex, but every other aspect of her life, he was always there helping or comforting her no matter what, he was her man, and she would gladly be his woman. She then decided on the spot that it was okay, she wanted her son to cum inside of her, and if he managed to impregnate her then so it would be.

Their hard fucking went on for another ten minutes before the end was getting near. Sweat dripped off Kevin's face as he knew that he would be cumming soon. He released himself from his mother's now saliva, sweat and milk covered tits and pushed himself up a bit higher again so he could kiss her once more.

Caroline breathed hard and heavy, seeing that her son sought her lips again. She gladly kissed him passionately as he remained pumping his big cock into her now puffy pussy. After another long lasting kiss, she could feel that his cock started to expand and throb, his movements became stale as he tried to nestle himself inside of her as deep as possible.

Kevin knew that he would be cumming inside of her, but did nothing to stop it from happening as his mother didn't give him any form of resistance whatsoever, he also didn't know if she was using protection. The thought of impregnating his mother had run through his mind many times before, and if she was up for it now than he gladly would do it. He knew that their strong bond and love would keep them together no matter what, even if a newborn child would be coming into their lives.

"Mom! Oh God! I'm... Ugh!... I'm going to cum Mom!" He said to her as his breaths became rigid and fast, trying to hold on to the last straw before he would explode.

Caroline responded by tightening her legs around his waist even harder. She cupped his head again and looked into his eyes ones more. "Then cum my love... Fill Mommy's womb with all that delicious, strong-potent seed of yours... Impregnate your mother darling! Give Mommy your child!" She responded to him, giving him the okay to unload himself into her and also to reveal that she was indeed fertile and unprotected.

She then watched her son's face contorting as if he was in pain, but being replaced with pleasure and relief quickly when she felt the first load of thick, potent seed blasting into her.

"Cumming! Mom!" Screamed Kevin loud as he felt his cock throb and twitch, ejaculating rope after rope of semen deep into his mother's fertile baby chamber, seeking her eggs for breeding. His balls also stung painfully as he experienced an orgasm of a lifetime. He was filling her up so much that their combined juices started to seep out of the tight gap where they were connected, it ran down his balls, along his mother's asshole and finally dripped onto the bed that was already dirtied.

Caroline couldn't contain herself any longer as well, she was cumming hard as her son unloaded into her. Each spurt of jizz triggered an exploding orgasm that shocked her whole body. She bucked against the boy as he possibly impregnated her. Her whole world was now an orgasmic incestuous bliss. She had crossed the line... They had crossed the line, and a very big one at that.

After what seemed to be like an eternity, mother and son had finally calmed down. They laid in each other's arms, the son's cock still deep inside of the mother's vagina, a stream of sperm mixed with motherly juices slowly running down their lower bodies as he had filled her to the brim and beyond.

Caroline gently brushed her hand through Kevin's sweat stained hair, humming softly to him just like she did when he was a baby. She could feel his heart beating in the same rhythm as hers, his body heat feeling warm equally to her own. This was a very special moment for both of them and she wasn't planning on letting him escape from her caring, motherly arms for a while longer.

Kevin was exhausted as he rested in his mother's arms, holding her close to him while he listened to her extremely familiar humming which had a nice calming effect. He felt loved and cared for by this woman, the woman that was his own mother.

The only words he whispered after a while were gentle and sweet, exactly what Caroline wanted to hear. "I love you Mom..." Were the words she couldn't get enough from.

Caroline let out a cute little giggle before whispering the same words of affection back towards her son.

"Mommy loves you too sweetie, and she will never let you go... We will be together forever..."

*****

It has now been a month since Caroline and Kevin crossed the forbidden line, and crossing that line made both of them happier than ever. They were lovers, partners, soul mates and on top of that all mother and son, a mother and son in a romantic, incestuous relationship.

Caroline's demons had been seeped out of her body so to speak. Lenora was overly excited when she saw the tremendous progress Caroline had made over a short period of time. Truth be told, her advice had been the building stone which had paved the path that Caroline was now walking on. Of course Caroline didn't tell her that the true cure for all her problems had been under her nose all this time, her own son Kevin. Caroline and Lenora still see each other even after finishing the treatment, the two of them became very good friends and Lenora visits the Felton household regularly.

Gaming still remained a big passion that Caroline indulged in on a regular basis. She had developed even more friendships with the group she played with and even had quite a success with their guild on Eternia. Her agenda was just properly filled in nowadays, she had combined her hobbies, spending time with Kevin and her friends and her work perfectly. There was no stressing out anymore.

Caroline was also confirmed pregnant after taking a test a few weeks after that faithful day, it wasn't a surprise since she and Kevin kept on having unprotected sex non-stop, sometimes even three times a day. They simply couldn't get enough of each other, sometimes they made sweet, tender love while other times they would be going at it like animals.

Kevin had set a goal for himself as well, when he returned to his university after his short suspension he literally worked his ass off. He wanted to be able to provide for his mother and the child that was growing in her belly in the future, he was now her husband so to speak and an upcoming father to their unborn child. The love he felt for her just kept on growing and growing, she, his mother was his queen and he wanted to be her king for the rest of their lives.

All and all their lives had taken a drastic change, one that turned out positive in each and every sense of the word. Caroline always knew that her son was someone special, but she had never guessed that he would become that special person she had always longed for to stand by her side. She also came to terms with her father's death, she just knew that he was now looking out for her, for both his daughter and his grandson to have a happy, healthy life together. And that on one day they would meet again, again as a family.

Oh, and what about Zoë?

Well, Zoë and Caroline remained besties of course. Since Caroline had cosplaying on a high standard now they regularly came together, whether it was just for socializing or making costumes together they remained having the strong, friendship bond as two strong single mothers.

Zoë also knew that there was much more going on between Caroline and Kevin than Caroline would express to her.

One day, as they were lunching, she had a conversation with Caroline wherein she explained to her how much cosplay had changed her life, and how right she was that her son would enjoy it so much as well.

As she overheard Caroline expressing everything with such excitement she just smiled and giggled at her best friend, and finally after she had calmed down she spoke up herself.

"Caro, you don't have to explain to me how much doing this for our sons has such a positive influence on our relationships with them, believe me girl, I have experienced it ALL to well myself!" She said with a bright smile on her face, rubbing her right hand gently over her own pregnant belly.

The End.

*****

I hope you enjoyed yet another sweet story about a mother and son in love. Please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

Up next is probably going to be a continuation of On the Backseat with Mom and Grandma, again no release date planned, it will arrive when it arrives!

1...345678