Love is Not Blind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look deep into my eyes, see how much I love you," Nayan whispered as he stood in front of me, with the medallion in a yellow sacred thread in his hands.

I looked up to gaze into those beautiful hazel green eyes and they contained a million stars. And as the drums built up a crescendo, as the priests chanted their hymns and as the spectators cheered and showered flower petals and rice grains on us, Nayan placed the mangalsutra around my neck and bringing the two ends of the thread together, as Ma held my plait out of the way, tied the first of the three knots. Then it was Su's privilege, as the sister of the groom, to help him knot the thread again and then a third time. I was now Nayan's wife and him, my husband.

Nayan, naughty as ever, again deviated from the script. With no care in the world that I was still on Baba's lap, that Ma, Uncle, Auntie, and the priests were around us, that there was an audience, he bent forward and kissed me lightly on my lips. The crowd just loved this, especially his colleagues and friends. The photographers and videographers freaked out.

Then in a rather ceremonious way, as we took seven sacred steps together, Nayan placed silver rings on my second toe on both feet. Usually, brides wear wedding rings on their fingers, Tamil brides wear them on their toes. We also placed our wedding rings on each other's left hand, though this was not part of the normal tradition of a Tamil wedding. Then we sat in front of a sacred fire, Partha, as my brother, placed puffed rice in my palms which Nayan and I offered to the fire in a ritual that sought the blessings of the gods.

And then both of us were swamped with hugs and handshakes, and wishes, and blessings. The parents and many of my bridesmaids were laughing with joy, people were cheering as the wedding rituals slowly came to an end, and then everyone started moving towards the dining area for the wedding lunch.

In the evening, Nayan transformed into a typical Bengali groom. Dressed in a traditional white'Dhoti,' not very different from the "Veshti' he wore for the morning rituals, a white Kurta that Bengalis refer to as a Punjabi, a long red silk scarf called a 'Jodh' and 'Topor' an intricately designed crown made of pith, he looked so handsome. I was not supposed to see him till the wedding ceremonies, but I managed to sneak in a glance as he passed by on his way to the 'Mandap.'

As a Bengali bride, the centre point of attraction was my eyes, that were beautifully lined with Kohl, and my Bindi, a huge red dot in the centre of my forehead, just above my eyebrows. My saree was deep red, as was my lipstick. On my wrists, I wore traditional white and red bangles, called 'Shankha Paula,' made of conch shells and coral

After the ritual welcome accorded to the groom, his family and friends, the bride is carried out, sitting on a small stool called 'Pidi' by her brothers. In my case, Partho and a few of my male colleagues and college mates doubled up as 'brothers.' I covered my face with a couple of Pipal leaves, as I was not supposed to look at the groom while being carried around him, seven times. Then in a ritual called 'Shubo Drishti' that translates to 'auspicious sighting,' I lowered the leaves and looked at Nayan.

It was my turn now. "Look deep into my eyes and see how much I love you," I whispered.

"They contain the entire universe and beyond, I cannot see where it ends," he replied.

We garlanded each other with red roses, and again as in the morning, took the seven sacred steps together. With my brother, we offered puffed rice to the flames. Finally, taking a pinch of vermillion called 'Sindoor' between his fingers and thumb, Nayan moved my 'Maang-Tikka' to the side and placed the vermillion powder in the parting of my hair just above my forehead. As the audience cheered, in the Bengali tradition, we were now husband and wife.

The guests bid us goodbye after a sumptuous Bengali wedding feast. Our families, with a few of my bridesmaids, escorted us to our beautifully decorated honeymoon suite in the hotel. Su had already placed a suitcase with our change of clothes, and a large empty suitcase inside.

"I will be here tomorrow morning at 8, to help you pack your wedding finery and your jewels," she said. "The families meet for breakfast at 9, and then we have a family lunch at Reshmi's parents' home at 1 in the afternoon." Then with a grin, she whispered, "When I knock on your door in the morning, don't let me catch you guys with your pants down."

Then as the door closed behind us, we flopped on to the couch, rather tired from the day's activities and excitement.

He pulled my legs on to his lap, gently removed my high heeled slippers, and started to rub my feet. As my fatigue began to melt away, I asked him, "How do you always know what I need even before I am aware of it?"

After a while, he pulled me up and we padded up to the french window. The view of the city was beautiful, there was brightness everywhere and the lights of the traffic danced like fireflies on the road. We were on the topmost floor and the noises of the city couldn't reach us.

"Keep watching the city, don't pay attention to me," he said as he started to gently undress me.

With a little bit of an effort, my saree fell in a circle around my legs on the carpet, followed by my saree shape-wear. Removing my designer blouse, with its built-in bra, strings and loops was a challenge, but that too soon slid off my arms. Then slowly, my jewels started to come off. He knelt down at my feet, first my gold and silver anklets Then my golden cummerbund, and my necklaces followed.

He laid them carefully on the dressing table, and then my earpieces were in his hands.

"I will take your gold bangles off, the Shankha Paula are signs of our marriage, so too are your toe rings. I will make love to you when you have 6 items of jewellery on you, not the planned 4." He said.

I couldn't stay still any longer. I turned around and kissed him and I was not one bit gentle when I pulled off his clothes.

"I like my wildcat woman," he said, as he picked me up, walked the few steps to the four-poster, and throw me on the bed. I hit the mattress on my back like how a trapeze artist hits the safety net and squealed as I bounced a couple of times. He fell on me, I deftly rolled away and as he hit the bed, I jumped on him.

"Have you been secretly training with Su," he gasped as I hugged him and pushed my tits against his back.

"You are more aggressive now that you can see, baby," I pouted.

"No! A lot more confident of some things perhaps, but I just don't want to be aggressive honey," he responded, and his gaze softened. "I just want to be loving and caring, I can be assertive when needed, but aggression is not a word that can exist between us."

"Hey, I meant it in a playful way." I turned him around and hugged him. We were lying across the bed, he pushed himself up on his knees, lifted me up, and turned me around. Now my head was on the pillow and we were stretched along the length of the bed. Then kneeling at my feet, he lifted my left foot and brought my toes to his lips. I playfully placed that leg on his left shoulder and placed my right leg on his right.

I think that is what he wanted too, for he started caressing my leg, starting from my toes, he started to move down to my ankles, my calves and as he kissed my knees, his hands stroked my inner thighs. And he did this so slowly, that I was whimpering with anticipation. He stared at the space between my legs, a rather penetrating gaze.

"What are you looking at?" I don't think my voice sounded so husky ever before.

"Just wondering about that wet patch. Will it spread all over the front of your panties by itself or do I need to use my tongue?"

I crossed my ankles behind him and started folding my knees, his face came closer to the delicious spot.

"I ache for you, why do you do his to me?" His lips moved slowly towards my vagina and at the last minute, he turned his face and nuzzled my left inner thigh. I almost screamed at him when his tongue began to make a wet trail up my thigh, moving closer and closer to my outer lips. I squirmed as a sloppy wet tongue licked me and a wide-open mouth tried to swallow my pussy.

"That is imaginative, have you been fantasising about this?" I giggled.

"Inspired by your aircraft and lipstick techniques," he laughed, as his teeth firmly gripped the top of my underwear and tried to pull it down. I smiled as I kept my bottoms firmly rooted in the bed, making it difficult for him, but he had other ideas. He just put his palms under me and scooped my bottom up. Suddenly my intimate thing was halfway between my crotch and my knees.

He left me hanging there as he brought himself up to lie on my left side, and his lips sought mine. I had forgotten, kisses were our oxygen, we could not live without them for long. His right hand went under my neck, his left hand started to squeeze my right breast.

"Reshmi?"

"I am here, my love."

"I thanked your parents that day for making you, I didn't thank them for making you so beautiful."

I turned towards him and let my hand find my way inside his undies to his cock. I held it tight. "By that reckoning, how do I thank Auntie and Uncle for making you so big and beautiful and hard?"

"Naughty girl," he teased, "They didn't make me hard, you do."

I pushed his hand away from my breast. "Do you want me to make it harder for you?"

"No! Don't stop me." But I was up and on my way and in a flash my mouth engulfed him. Then suddenly, we were in a 69, and I couldn't remember how my panties came off or how his jockeys managed to find their way near the pillows.

He set a slow languorous pace and I synchronised my strokes to his. He had that one big advantage. He could cover his terrain with his eyes closed and his tongue would slip into my opening, then lick my lips and run circles around my clitoris.

Uh, uh, uh, unnnnnngh, I moaned as the first of many orgasms hit me. Oh, god, Nayan I mumbled as I tried to keep his cock in my mouth and speak at the same time.

He focussed on my clitoris this time, as his hands caressed my inner thighs. A couple of minutes later as another big orgasm started to build up, I knew he was so focussed on pleasuring me, that he was not going to come in my mouth. I let go of his member and let my mouth and throat voice my pleasure. I clamped my thighs around his head and allowed my pelvic region to rock on the bed.

He relaxed, allowing me to catch my breath, but his lips puckered and he rained kisses on me there.

"Nayan, will you please hold me to you."

He turned around, his cheeks and nose carried my smell to my nostrils. He held me to him and stroked my hair. I went back to stroking him down there. He was quite neatly shaven, but then his personal hygiene was always of the highest order. Even his crotch carried the faint smell of his cologne. I too had prepared myself well for this evening and I knew he found me to be highly attractive both sexually and sensually.

"I want you, I can't wait anymore," he said.

"I want you too, and I want your broadsword in my sheath."

He gave me a weird look. "My soon to be a professor of Literature, do you know that the term 'vagina' is from the Latin for sheath or scabbard?"

"No, that is something new I have learned today," he said as he mounted me.

"The sheath is tight," he said as I brought my legs together and around his hips.

"Slowly, Nayan, I want to feel you."

"Do you want to control the pace," he asked, preparing to roll over.

"No, you do it, I want your face close to mine, your arms tight around me."

He pushed my Maang-Tikka out of the way with his nose and kissed the parting in my hair, as his chin rubbed against my forehead. I felt my Bindi and Sindoor, smear and could see streaks of red on his face. His mouth moved down to swallow my nipple and a part of my breast, I felt his teeth sink into the fleshy parts around the areola. I bit into his shoulder. His pace increased, and I acknowledged it with my own upward thrusts.

"I am almost there, come with me, Nayan."

"Kiss me on my cheeks when you come," he cried.

As I felt the waves swamp me, I kissed his cheeks, once, twice, thrice and then I bit them hard.

"I love you, baby," he cried as he came inside me in torrents.

My hand was across his chest, as he lay on his back and I lay on my side next to him. He played with my bangles, while his other hand caressed my face.

"Why does my woman look so lovely even when her Bindi and Sindoor is in a mess?" He asked.

"Because her man messed with her," I replied.

"Did it work out the way you wanted, Resh?"

"Mmmmmmmm, yes, you are, as always, wonderful."

"So once we are done with the reception, we will be off on our honeymoon."

"Do you know how I have planned things out? We take the train to Kottayam, which is an overnight journey, we have a coupe to ourselves. From Kottayam, it is less than an hour's drive to our resort. There is a bird sanctuary, we can watch the birds, and I have also planned a cruise on the lake. We have a hiking trail and the rooms in the resort look great. I planned all these things we talked about that day and now it is going to be doubly wonderful because you can see everything with your own eyes. I still need to organise the candlelight dinner, the kissing in moonlight has to wait as the moon will be waning then. On the way back, we have a 2-hour drive to Kochi, from where we take a flight back."

He pulled me to him. We made love again, gently and tenderly, lying sideways, and soon enough, in the same position, we were asleep.

After our family lunch the next afternoon, we returned to our hotel, we had a lot of packing to do, before our flight the next day. Then after a small ceremonial send-off, we were back home, tired, but happy that all the events and functions had gone off well.

For our wedding reception, I had choreographed a simple slow Foxtrot series of steps as our dance routine. Nayan and I had practiced this, and now I persuaded Partha to come over a couple of days earlier than planned, not that he needed convincing, so that he and Su could be a part of this presentation. I put him through a rigorous regimen and left him to practice with Su, who of course was a naturally talented dancer.

That was our main act, and Su and Partha performed admirably and were the cynosure of all eyes. Then the floor was open to all who wished to shake a leg.

It was after the reception, the two families were sitting together, happy that everything had gone off well as planned, that Mashi sighed wistfully.

"I wish my Partha would find someone and settle down."

Auntie looked at me, winked at Ma, and then turned to Mashi. "I think he has, I will soon be expecting a formal proposal from you seeking the hand of my daughter for your son."

Mashi and Mesho sat there stunned. Then they broke into a smile. Oblivious to the drama in the room, Su and Partha were in the other corner choreographing yet another dance.