Love is Where One Finds It Pt. 03

Story Info
Will Chaos In Cayman Island Airport (GCM) Lead To True Love?
20.2k words
4.38
2.2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This new Billyslate Story is a Slowburn Lesbian Romance tale. The storyline is similar to many of my previous Literotica Stories. Two adult ladies have a brief but intense conflict at GCM Airport. What happens when they meet later, a Battle Royal or Love?

Children are a part of the storyline and as always, there's minimal sexual activity when children are close by. As a general rule, there's little or no alcohol consumed when children are present.

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with young ladies aged 21 or older. Some explicit lesbian sexual actions occasionally feature a strong but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action, along with playful and/or firm spanking.

SPECIAL NOTE:

Ode to Candy_Kane54 (CK), My Mentor and LIT friend!

This is my 37th LIT Story since 06 MAR 2021, which is only possible because of CK's dedication to helping me improve my erotic story writing. She continually offered encouragement when I was close to pulling the plug and giving up.

Many excellent authors are on the LIT Site, and I feel CK is in the top five. I love her stories and writing style so I'm fortunate she said yes to helping me. I usually read each new CK story within 24 hours of being published, and am patiently waiting for 'Morning Glory' (more about Glory)!

Thanks, A Million CK!

This and all Billyslate stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

ENJOY!

Sitting in the Airline's Executive Lounge, I'm a little frustrated by the extended delays of my Baltimore flight to Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM) in the Cayman Islands.

I frequently travel to the Caymans, but most trips are a 3 to 5-day rush, so I'm pained to get this 14-day trip moving. The lounge is nicely done and fully stocked with various brands of soft/hard drinks and food delicacies, but I just want the nearly four-hour flight done.

Relaxing with a glass of wine and recollecting the past few years, I hear a sweet voice asking to join me. Initially, I intend to point out other larger tables occupied by just one person but stop realizing the young lady is wheelchair-bound.

Smiling, I reply, "Certainly, my name is Raelyn, but have been called Rae for most of my life."

Looking shy, "Thank you Rae, and I'm Carrie Jean Moore," wheeling in closer to the table. "This trip is turning out to be a nightmare so thanks for your kindness. Some folks show an undue aversion to being around disabled people."

Me quietly, "Are you always in the wheelchair, Carrie, or just for a while recovering from an injury?"

Carrie smiles mischievously, "This's my ride, always and forever since a little girl!"

We talk about this and that, and I learn she's also on the delayed Cayman flight. Carrie hoped for an upgrade to Business Class, but the replacement aircraft has only Coach, with First Class already full. She has a Bulkhead Aisle seat in coach which is doable, but tiring for her to sit for over four hours, gate to gate.

My dad purchased a First-Class ticket for me, but I can easily handle a four-hour flight in a bulkhead aisle seat. So, after visiting the lady's room, I stop at the counter, offering to exchange seats with Carrie. The agent asks me if I'm certain, my ticket is full-fare First Class.

I say yes, asking them not to tell Carrie until we're boarding, and then return to our table continuing Carrie and my friendly conversation. We speak mostly about general topics, not offering a lot of personal details, and I find her quite delightful. Carrie looks 26/27, but her features are difficult to fully determine, being in a wheelchair.

Our flight's finally ready to board, so an Airline Agent comes to the lounge an hour before departure, to pre-board Carrie and me. "Ms. Moore, you're now in First Class, Seat 1B, since Dr. Danielson exchanged seats with you."

Carrie's mouth drops open, "Rae, I didn't know you're a doctor and appreciate your offer, but cannot take your First-Class seat."

I lean over hugging her, "Won't work Carrie, as the agent has changed the seats. Enjoy your flight in comfort, and we'll meet up at Cayman Immigration."

Carrie tearing up, "I've never met anyone like you, Rae, so maybe we can exchange US contact details while in the Caymans."

Nodding, I hug Carrie again as the agent wheels her away to board the flight, with me following since the agent is also preboarding me in coach. My seat is 12C and a cute little girl about 12 or 13 is seated in 12A. Smiling, I say hello, place my carry-on in the overhead bin, and strap myself in before the boarding rush.

The cute girl smiles, "I'm Josie Evelyn Thornton, and am 12, so I can travel alone, but a flight person walks with me to board and get off the plane. I'll be signed over to my Dad or whoever he sends to meet me in the Cayman Islands."

Laughing, "Hi Josie I'm Rae, and we could almost be twins since I'm also meeting my Dad at the airport. My Mom/Dad retired in the Caymans a few years ago, so I visit them two or three times a year, but this is my longest stay, being home for two weeks."

We get along famously, talking about many girly things, me learning her parents are divorced and the court says she must visit her dad twice a year. Josie's okay with her Dad but doesn't like his many different girlfriends, who sometimes meet her at the airport. She's also a little scared this is her first visit since her Dad moved from Miami to the Caymans, so she must go through Immigration and Customs.

As Josie and I talk and laugh the entire 3 & 1/2 hour flight, one flight attendant working the rear galley comes to the bulkhead twice, giving me a questioning look and an evil eye. I haven't met this attendant, so I do not know her problem.

As we land and are getting off the plane, Josie asks, "Can I walk with you Rae, since we're both meeting our Dads here?"

Happy to help her, "Sure Josie, but let's quickly move up to First Class. I have a friend seated there in a wheelchair, and we can help her move through immigration."

As Josie and I quickly move out of our seats into the aisle, I hear a shrill voice, "Stop You Sex Trafficker; where are you taking that little girl?"

Both Josie and I look stunned when this screaming attendant and other passengers come tearing at us, as we move toward First Class.

***

BACKGROUND TIME:

My name is Raelyn Marie Danielson age 29, just named Chief Resident and Assistant Professor of Medicine at Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Baltimore, MD.

I'm a native of Toledo, OH, and have an Elder brother, Martin Ronald Danielson, Jr. age 32. He's married with two kids, currently working for the US Foreign Service in Perth, AU.

Our parents are Martin Ronald Danielson, Sr., and Elisabeth Anne (Thomas) Danielson. They're great parents, both graduates (MBA) from the Duke Fuqua School of Business. Mom and Dad met at Duke and were married after earning their MBAs. My brother and I adore our parents, as well as most of our small extended family.

I'm tall, nearly 6', and in great shape. My boobs are heavy Cs, with a tight waist, firm bottom, and long legs. There must have been a Black and/or Native American genetic admixture in our grandparents, as both my bro and I have a light tan or weak olive skin color.

We're kids from a high-income family grounded in reality, with our parents' no-nonsense attitudes. My bro and I excel at sports, him in football and me in track, being 5' 9" as a High School sophomore.

Our lives are fairly normal for kids with wealthy educated parents. Mom and Dad love the Caribbean, especially the Cayman Islands, where they semi-retired several years ago in their late 40s. Our family has vacationed in the Caymans every winter since I can remember.

I was offered track scholarships at several universities, including Duke. I was the Ohio, High School State Champion in the 400 meters and a High School All-American in my junior/senior years. I still run fairly frequently for good health but not competitively since High School.

I was also offered several Academic Scholarships maintaining a 4;00 GPA in High School. My parents declined all financial aid saying the universities should use these funds to support students with real monetary needs.

I'd dreamed of being a doctor since I was a toddler. So, at 17, I attended Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA, graduating Summa Cum Laude in three years. I studied Medicine at Duke, Durham, NC, graduating at age 24, followed by a one-year Internship at Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA.

I started my Internal Medicine Residency at Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD at 26, So three years later, at 29 I was appointed Chief Resident (RES) and Assistant Professor of Medicine. Now closing in on 30, after twenty-three years of studying/learning, I'll earn nearly $97,000 a year.

How did I survive during the many years of my studies? Mommy and Daddy paid for their baby girl's education and kept my skirts filled with pocket change. I'm not certain of their net worth, nor is it my business, but my Bro and I never lacked anything while living by strict parental rules. I never partied, smoked, did drugs, or anything similar, but am certain my Bro was a bit wilder than me being a guy but still was fairly tame.

I'd been a Resident at Johns Hopkins for a year when word leaked that I was a shoo-in for the Chief Resident and teaching slot after my 3 rd year of Residency. I told my parents I was being groomed as Chief Resident and Assistant Professor of Medicine, but must commit to staying at Johns Hopkins for ten years. So, as a reward, they bought me this beautiful 8-room condo overlooking the Baltimore Harbor, where I've lived for over two years.

Four days ago, I trudged home to my beautifully furnished condo, butt-dragging from exhaustion. I'd completed three 24-hour Emergency Room (ER) shifts in five days, which was my final ER assignment before starting as Chief Resident when I returned from visiting my parents.

Two sorts of girlfriends, Maya and Dallas from back home in Toledo, and now working in Baltimore are always trying to hook me up with friends/relatives of their boyfriends or go out partying. They both work in Advertising, so going out for cocktails after leaving the office is a stable in their lives.

They invite me to go out and celebrate being named Chief Resident, but I know this will just be another attempted blind date fiasco, so punt saying, we'll get together when I'm back from the Caymans.

***

CHAOS AT THE CAYMAN AIRPORT:

The Coach Flight Attendant is freaking out grabbing at me, "Screaming Sex Trafficker," while Josie yells, "Leave my friend, Rae alone."

Carrie in her wheelchair screams, "Leave Dr. Raelyn alone she's coming to help me, are you crazy, lady?"

Finally, I pull the agitated flight attendant in tight, almost using a choke-hold growling, "Stop it now, I do not want anyone to be hurt."

This flight attendant still struggles pointing and yelling, "Look at this one's skin color, see the girl's skin's much lighter, so she's gonna traffic the little girl in the Caymans."

The First-Class Flight Attendant quickly grabs the coach attendant out of my arms, "What are you doing Elaine? That's Dr. Raelyn Danielson from Johns Hopkins Medical School. She's in First Class, but gives her seat up for Ms. Carrie Moore in a wheelchair,"

The Captain comes over smiling and I quip, "Let's take this hullabaloo to Immigration." So, the Captain leads a parade of women, two flight attendants, Josie, Carrie, and me to Immigration.

As we enter immigration a Senior Officer, Mr. Albert Jefferson rushes over to me, "Dr. Raelyn, what is wrong and are you hurt?"

I answer no, explaining everything that happened, starting in the Baltimore Executive Lounge, until now.

The officer screams, "Oh My God," and takes off, yelling, "Don't any of you move an inch!"

Ten minutes later, the officer's back with my Mom and Dad. They're very angry at the airline for badly treating their baby girl, flying First Class, tickets paid for by my Dad.

I'm exhausted after working those three overnight ER shifts, then the long flight delays, and lastly the sex trafficking freak-out. But I'm not evil and don't want the flight attendant fired. So, I hold my hand up asking everyone to settle down.

Casually strolling over to the flight attendant, Elaine, "You profile me based on my skin color, which is very hurtful. Also, we're in the Caribbean, where most citizens have tan, olive, or darker-pigmented skin.

"I understand your wanting to protect Josie, but you can't demonize me or anyone else based on the color of our skin. I'm a Medical Doctor (MD), but it doesn't matter if I'm a maid, cook, taxi driver, or porter, it's just so unfair and unjust."

I turn from her to the Immigration Official, saying "I'm beaten and tired from a long tiring day, so can we finish up soon, clear customs, and go home?"

I hear a soft, "Miss Raelyn, Doctor, I'm called Leana by family/friends, and I was so wrong to disrespect and unfairly judge you earlier. The airline tells us to look out for child traffickers but without specific instructions. I'm asking for forgiveness because although I'm completely in the wrong, I wasn't trying to harm you," tears streaming down her face.

I turn back and hug Leana, "I know you were scared and acted hastily on the plane, but also do not think you're a mean or vindictive person. So, you're forgiven and maybe we will all learn and/or gain patience from today's conflict." I kiss her on the cheek, then walk over into my mom's arms.

Then, a boohooing Josie runs to me, "This is all my fault and I don't want anyone mad at Doctor Rae. I do not know she is a doctor when we talk.

"My Mom and Dad are divorced and the judge says I must visit him twice a year. I'm just 12 years old, and this is my first time flying a long way by myself, but the Airline person tells Mom they'll take care of me."

More sniffles, "They're very busy with so many people because we're late and no one from the Airline helps me or asks if I want a Pepsi. Many of the fliers are grumpy and mad at waiting around for a long time, so I get scared when no one helps me after I'm in my seat.

"Then this tall pretty lady comes and sits in my row. She puts a bag up in the bin and smiles, saying, I'm Raelyn but friends call me Rae, so you can too."

I smile, "My name is Josie and I'm 12, so flying by myself. We talk and talk the whole time in the air, Rae always asking if I want anything. I tell her about my Dad having many girlfriends, and most of them are not nice like she is. I don't know who's meeting me in the Caymans, and it's scary for me.

"So, I ask Rae to let me stay close to her until I see my Dad because I'm scared to leave the airport with some lady I don't know. Rae says Yes, her Mom and Dad are meeting her at the airport, and they'll all wait with me.

"When the plane stops, Rae also has a friend in First Class, who uses a wheelchair, and we'll help her off the plane. So, we're going to get her when the airline lady starts screaming at Rae for helping the two of us."

Breathlessly Josie says, "Nobody from the Airline helps me the whole flight, while Rae loves and cares for me just like my Mom," throwing her arms around my waist, crying her little heart out.

I drop to my knees cooing "It's okay sweetie since no one hurt me and I'll stay with you like I promised until your Dad comes!"

Leana now crying again, eyes puffy and trembling, drops down beside me. "I'm so sad Josie, I didn't know you were all alone after getting on the plane. My section is in the back galley, but I should have stopped and asked if you were okay when I walked by your seats, before accusing Doctor Raelyn of something bad."

The three of us hug, holding on tight, and where I was once very angry, I'm now thankful for cute 12-year-old, Josie being safe.

As we leave for the baggage claim area, Leana's still upset, so Mom and Dad take her aside, helping settle her nerves. This is a turnaround flight, so the crew is scheduled to return to Baltimore in three hours. Leana assures Mom/Dad she'll be okay, saying how caring they are, and thanking them endlessly before we leave immigration.

***

Carrie's friends are no-shows for two days because of extreme weather along the NE Coast, and Josie doesn't like her Dad's girlfriend who meets her at the airport. So now both Carrie and Josie are at my parent's home waiting for pickup.

The moment we arrive home Josie calls her Mom, Trudy Marie Thornton, telling her what happened on the Cayman flight. Mom, Dad, and I also speak with Josie's Mom, Trudy, assuring her Josie is safe, and we'll only release her to her Dad.

Also, Immigration will sternly lecture Josie's father on the official process for minors entering the Caymans. My parents know this particular Cayman Immigration Official, Albert Jefferson, quite well, who promises to keep a watchful eye on Josie, while she's in the Caymans.

Two days later, Josie's Father, Thomas shows up for her, and my Dad's not impressed with him as a caring father. So, I ring Trudy, telling her I'm leaving the Caymans in eleven days, and am willing to bring Josie home with me, and Trudy can meet us at the Baltimore airport.

Trudy phones us the next day, disgusted with Thomas, who insists Josie stays with him for a full month as per the divorce court order. So again, Josie will be subject to the very stressful situation of flying home alone, including clearing US Immigration/Customs.

***

Meanwhile, Carrie's still with us, as her friends canceled their one-week Cayman vacation after several aircraft and weather delay issues. Carrie's scheduled for a week's vacation, so Mom insists she stays with us. Dad talks with the hotel property manager, who's sympathetic and refunds Carrie's first night's deposit to her credit card.

Mom and Dad royally entertain Carrie, taking us to most Cayman tourist spots with wheelchair access. We even visit the 'Hell Post Office' in West Bay, so Carrie can send friends/family short notes and cards, Postmarked From Hell.

We eat at home most nights since Carrie easily maneuvers her chair in our huge home. Mom's a great cook and Dad loves to BBQ, so our evening meals are delicious. On occasion, Mom or I assist Carrie in the shower, otherwise, she mostly has free reign of the place.

Carrie's weeks' vacation seems to shoot by in nothing flat, with her having a ball. Dad has not let her spend a dime, paying for all our activities. We take Carrie to the airport, staying until she's safely seated in First Class. She and I exchanged contacts earlier, but likely won't see each other too often, since she lives in Frostburg, a Western, MD city 150 miles from Baltimore.

After Carrie leaves, I'll go home in five days, so Dad phones Trudy that he and Mom will fly to the US with Josie. He asks Trudy if Josie can stay with them for a few extra days, and they'll show her most of the Caymans, including camping overnight and snorkeling on Cayman Brac.

In the end, Josie flies back home on her regular flight, since her father drops Josie off at Mom/Dad's a week early. Mom and Dad fly home with Josie and stay with me for two days.

My parents, Trudy, Josie, and I enjoy a nice dinner after they land in Baltimore. Josie's out of this world happy, telling us all the fun she has with Mom/Dad. She loves snorkeling the most and wants to learn scuba diving on her next trip. Josie also says Dad's BBQ night is to die for, especially the Pork Ribs, Baked Beans, and Cole Slaw.