Love is Where One Finds It Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I invite everyone to sit and have a PepsiMax, Juice, or other soft drink when Maria nods at Josie. "If okay Ms. Trudy, I'll show Josie the downstairs Conference Room/Library, especially the just added new book series. Maybe you grown-ups can relax with a glass of wine while Jos and I become good friends."

I add, "Leana and I will review and approve all kid's items in the Library, which Jason and Maria's Grandma buys. Maria's Jason's favorite niece so will carefully watch over the girls downstairs."

Leana wearing a cute red short set, "Anyone for a glass of delicious Fume Blanc?" and we all nod yes.

Since I'm the host, I start by asking Trudy if David knows Leana, Josie, and my Cayman Islands history, to which she says no. "So, I briefly explain the Cayman Airport fiasco until now, with the past five days about Leana staying at my condo, being new to Trudy.

"The true me happily awakens after Leana arrives, and we talk nonstop for two days. I've never had a close friend like her, since we both love the quiet life, artsy stuff, theater, family, and especially kids.

Leana's seeking a change in her personal and business life, and for the first time since starting Med School eight years ago, I have time to relax. So, I beg her to move here and stay with me as she looks into aviation-related jobs in Metro Baltimore.

Leana laughs, "Beg Me, Rae barely closes her mouth and I'm on her screaming yes! Oops, that sounds a bit risqué, but you know what I mean!"

I add, "Leana and I are spending Christmas with Mom/Dad in the Caymans, hopefully for two weeks. My assistant, a Senior Resident is Jewish, so we're able to cover the hospital on each other's Religious Holidays, which is great.

Then grinning wickedly, "Trudy, my Mom and Dad are expecting you and Josie for Christmas week as well. So, Ms. Trudy, you must decide if David's been good or bad, then Santa may also welcome him for Christmas in the Caymans. Our parent's home has always been open to me and my brother's friends since we were young.

"They'll welcome David with open arms, provided he's been good, and I'll need to know Yes/No in the next few days. But Josie and you and Maria are surely coming since Dad's sponsoring our First Class tickets."

Leana giggles cutely, "Come on David fess up! Have you been good or bad since meeting Trudy?"

David smiles, "Trudy and I know fully about each other's personal history, with this kind of being our third official date. I had a difficult breakup with the only person I'd seriously dated. After seven wonderful years (I thought), she decided we were not a good match, dumped me, and married someone else three months later.

"I am not in a good place, blaming all women for one unfaithful fiancé! I tear into my work like a demon and haven't dated since. This happened to me when I was 32 and ready for marriage and a family. I'm now almost 39, still working for the same firm, and receiving several promotions.

"My director has a strong interest in either purchasing or partnering with Trudy's company on a new spinoff division. He sent me to observe their operation for three months, which was eye-opening.

"To be honest, I dread coming to Baltimore and the East Coast in general. But my director guided me through a difficult two years following my breakup and wants my analysis before making the Yea/Nea decision.

"So, I put on my Big Boy Pants, moving here for three months. After a few days, I'm lonely, although I am also lonely in Omaha, NE, but, it's a familiar lonely with which I'm comfortable.

"Trudy stops at my desk one day and asks if I'd like a cup of coffee, so we move to the breakroom. We talk for a while and Trudy senses my unease in talking about my personal life at work.

She looks hard at me, "You're unhappy David which is not good, so I'm going to do something very unusual for me. I have a nearly 13-year-old daughter, Josie, and there's not been a man in our home since my divorce seven years ago. I've seen your hurt in the past two weeks, and am trusting you in my home, so please don't disappoint me."

"It pains me deeply, knowing my sadness and anger, causes this wonderful lady to worry about me breaking her trust. I start tearing up so Trudy reaches out and pushes me toward the men's room, so others won't see me crying. We talk later at my desk, Trudy giving me directions to her home.

"I'm not sure what happens, but I become a new person the moment I step into Trudy's home. I got so sad talking with Trudy at work, that I didn't have a chance to tell her I love children.

"Josie hits like a whirlwind wanting to know everything about me, shows me her room, school work, grades, talking a mile a minute, and my problems vaporize. She's so lively and entertaining, I soon realize I've caused some of my hurt, by shutting everyone out.

"I'm so happy at Trudy's, and without thinking, I invite Josie and Trudy to spend Saturday at an Arts Festival. Before Trudy can reply, Josie says yes, her teacher talks about the festival at school, so now she can write a report for extra credit. It's a fantastic day for all of us, especially me talking with Josie for hours about art and other stuff she likes.

"Josie gets an A+ on her report and wants the three of us to see a special movie, and of course, I agree. This weekend is our fourth time doing something socially together, so Trudy and I haven't technically dated. That's okay with me because Josie's thrilled with our spending lots of time together. I've eaten lunch/dinner at Trudy's many times the past month, and Josie's spirit has been uplifting for me to be positive and enjoy life."

Leana's weeping, "Trudy, I'd say David's been good and Santa should invite him to Mom/Dad's for Christmas. Just think you'll be able to prank everyone by saying you, and David's first real date was in the Cayman Islands."

David's happiness brings a very tender moment, with all of us tearing up and having a group hug. Just about then, Maria and Josie return for dinner and we tell them about Christmas with Grandma/Grandad in the Caymans.

Josie immediately looks at David with big eyes, "You're coming with us Dad, Oops, David? Maria knows of a great Christmas Art Festival in Grand Cayman with Parades and Carnivals, so you can take us!"

My thoughts are, well that seals the deal, and I'll tell Dad about David. We have a wonderful two days together, as David stays at a hotel close to us. We joke with him about having an evening drink with Trudy at the hotel, and his answer is a firm NO this weekend is for family. Trudy and I'll have our first date during Christmas in the Caymans.

Leana's early dinner is fabulous, with Maria claiming credit as her assistant. I must also commend Rusty Scupper's Chef because the Steak/Seafood platter is sensational. Leana and Maria organize her breakfast items in a dazzling array intermingled with the restaurant platter, which is truly artistic.

Leana and Maria's teamwork in serving dinner for the evening is fantastic. So, Josie decides she, Maria, and Leana will prepare and serve two special meals during our Christmas visit, giving Grandma a rest.

***

WE'RE IN LOVE:

Leana leaves for Chicago on Sunday afternoon, expecting to return in 7 to 10 days. After two days I phone Leana, telling her my place is miserable and lonely without her. So, she turns her jets on and four days later is lying in my arms sipping a glass of Fume.

Leana's thrilled I miss her, crying all night, alone in Chicago! The next morning, she decides to hell with this, she wants to be with her Special Friend, Rae. So, Leana gives everything to a charity to collect it and assess the donation's value for her to use on next year's income tax filing.

She has four fairly large boxes of personal and unique items such as books, journals, photos, etc. which will be picked up by UPS on the morning of her departure to Baltimore. UPS agrees to hold everything at their local warehouse for delivery to Leana after the New Year.

So, Leana arrives at Baltimore airport late afternoon, with two large suitcases, and I help her unpack in the ensuite GBR. Leana gives me a look when she gets to the section with her frilly undies and lingerie, so I call a Fume break, as we now sit on the den's loveseat sharing a glass.

I grin lewdly, "Dad has a top-floor quiet BR suite for us at Christmas, so do you suppose we need practice in orienting ourselves to using one bed for the next three days?"

Leana looks intently at me, "Are you suggesting I move into your hot n sexy bedroom right now?"

Evading, "Leana, after our being together for a week, I dreadfully miss you the moment you leave for Chicago. I'm miserable because I don't want us separated for such a long time again. Without question, I want you as a loving part of my life, so as a team, we must decide when and how to best move forward.

"Yes, I want you in my bed/bedroom for the next two nights and every night after the Christmas holidays. Josie and Maria are staying here the third night since we fly to the Caymans early the next day.

The next two nights will be the only times we're truly alone until after the New Year. I'm asking for kissing, cuddling, playful sexy games, and your warm body next to me, NOT HARD SEX!"

Leana cunningly, "Oh, I'm not good enough for sex, so I guess my sleeping in your bed's gonna cost you."

"You little Mynx," yanking Leana across my lap, jerking her shorts and panties to her knees. "Here's your payment, Spank-Spank-Spank!"

Standing, I toss her slightly sore booty over my nearly 6' shoulders, marching into my bedroom. I sit, pulling her tushy up into target range. "Is your sleeping here for two nights gonna cost me more 'Miss Smarty No Pants'?"

Leana's startled and nearly speechless groaning, "You're paid up in full, Rae, darling!"

I pull Leana in for a tongue-tingling wet kiss, our first ever. "You haven't paid me in full yet for your sassiness, so dinners on you tonight. We'll cuddle and rest in bed for an hour, the dress very sexy. We both have firm boobs, so the rule's no bra(s) tonight. After stopping in the lounge for a drink to relax, we'll enjoy a lovely dinner.

Continuing, "My darling Leana will have paid her lover, Rae in full after dinner, as we snuggle the night away in thongs. I want to hold, kiss, and be one with you for the next two days. I'm not itching for sex tonight, since Blowout Sex always follows close behind true love, honor, and respect."

Leana commits, "I'll always snuggle, cuddle, and stand by your side my darling Rae. I'm positively in love with you, so take me when you're ready. My answer to being your woman is yes, now and forever!" turning to face me shoving her sweet tongue nearly to my tonsils in the wettest kiss, I've known.

Sighing, I return Leana's hungry kiss for a few minutes then we slide into a loving late afternoon slumber.

***

Waking up refreshed we cuddle for a few minutes, then shower and dress. We're both in short black cocktail dresses with thongs, black patterned thigh-highs, 2" heels, and nice jewelry. So, there's still a six-inch difference in our heights, me, with jet-black hair and a slight olive skin tone, and Leana a fair-skinned green-eyed blond.

Telling the hostess our plan for an early evening, wanting to be seated in 30 minutes, we saunter into the lounge. I'm softly caressing Leana's tushy moving toward a small intimate table. Leana returns my warm caress, wrapping her left arm around my waist, lovingly staring up into my eyes.

As we sit, Leana's practically in my lap, half on her and my chairs. I lay my hand high between her warm thighs as we order a bottle of Fume, asking for a glass to share here, and the chilled bottle on ice at our table. Our waitress, Andy smiles wisely, clearly seeing my hand fully under Leana's dress seeking paradise.

Longingly eyeing Leana's breasts, "Babe, I'm 29 and have never had an evening like this, and so badly want to skip dinner, tossing you on the table for dessert!"

Leana moves closer to me, our thighs warmly touching, "I want to talk with you when I'm back in Chicago after the Cayman Airport disaster. I keep thinking Doctor Raelyn is so nice, it would be great to be friends and have fun with her. But, my self-doubt creeps back in and I delay trying to see you for nearly five months.

Surely after two days in your condo, I don't want to leave you for a New York Minute but am waiting for your invitation for me to stay in Baltimore. I trust you Rae, am your woman, and will endlessly follow your lead in our life as a couple.

"I think about you and me every minute during my five days in Chicago, realizing without question life with you is all I want or need. We'll talk more in the coming weeks, but my decision to be yours is final!

"Now, sitting here eating and talking with your hand under my dress teasing paradise, is the kind of love I dream of. We're having quite sexy fun, and wanton play, yet also respecting other customers. I'm so happy I gathered enough strength to fly to Baltimore seeking you the Monday after Thanksgiving.

"I'll work mostly from home while pursuing my writing career in aviation. I plan to also complete my BS in Aviation/Space Engineering online, as well as tutor Maria and Josie, preparing them for university.

"When we're ready I want us to marry, and adopt 2-little ones after we've settled for a few years, enjoying life as a family. I'll never work as a flight attendant again, so I am always home during your downtime from teaching and patient duties at Johns Hopkins.

Leaning in close, Leana whispers, "Rae, I'm yours until death and will go where your Medical Career takes us!" with a hot wet kiss, sliding her hand up my thighs onto the damp thong hiding a very wet pussy.

My thong's drenched because a usually timid Leana Lays It All On The Line. I just want fuck her senselessly until sun-up, but tonight is for devotion, knowing in my heart, I'll never abuse Leana's lifetime gift of love.

I pull her close with another hot kiss, then motion to Andy for the check, tipping her $200. I explained Leana and I love each other dearly, and tonight's dinner is amazing, so we'll always ask for her as our server.

Entering our condo, Leana slams the door closed, dashing to the bedroom. Dropping her dress and heels along the way, she flops onto our bed legs spread wide. "Come and get your dessert babe while it's still simmering."

I lose my dress and climb right on her, instantly sucking Lena's sweet n salty n sweaty boobs. My right hand reflexively moves to scratching her wet thong-covered pussy.

I'm as hot as 2000F volcanic lava, so am all over Leana. Fired up, I think it's important I keep my promise to not sexually penetrate Leana until we move our loving bond to the next level.

Wildly attacking Leana's lips, boobs, thighs, and booty is thrilling as she lies sublimely and submissively under me. She's shivering and quivering from my tenacious blitzkrieg of her nether region, finally screaming;

"Rae, darling, take these fucking thongs off, so we are lying pussy to pussy. My thong is soaked with creamy juices spraying wildly from my pussy, as is yours. So, let the juices run down our thighs mingling into an endless stream of blended passion."

After shredding both thongs, I take Leana into my arms kissing her tenderly. "You turn me on so much darling, but we're at tonight's limit of no hard sex. But we'll keep playing soft sensual games with our pussies, booties, and boobs while giving each other soft n sweet kisses."

Pulling Leana up to Doggie, I tongue bathe the backs of her thighs and tushy, my saliva fusing with beads of salty sweat. I'm tempted to take a long lick of her oozing pussy, but control myself by hungrily sucking on Leana's TAINT (Taint Pussy Taint Ass)

She screams, "Oh My Gawd Rae, what's going on," blowing into and through her first true orgasm.

I growl, "I'm following our no hard sex yet promise babes, just Tongue-Painting Your Taint," reaching between her thighs and tugging on those fat stiffened nipples.

Leans screeches out another fiery orgasm," Cumming, you're doing it to me again my darling, Rae," her head down ass up, burrowing deep into the mattress.

I've gone way past my intended cooing and snuggling, as Leana's body shudders, thrashes, spasms, and shimmies into a final spine-tingling screaming orgasm, sending her into an oblivious nirvana!

Waking a few minutes later, Leana looks up at me in awe lying breathless and trembling in my arms. Rolling fully together on our sides, we hold each other tightly all night, thighs glued from our viscous jelling pussy cream.

During the night, we occasionally wake up and sweetly kiss until, falling back asleep. It's a wondrous 12 hours of loving sweetness, assuring us we've made the right decision, Leana moving to Baltimore and into my bed.

***

CHRISTMAS IN THE CAYMANS:

Josie and Maria arrive at our condo within an hour of each other and have a joyous time reuniting after three weeks. The four of us do various fun things all day and dine in on soup/sandwiches Leana and I crash soon after eating, tomorrow being a long tiring travel day, but I'm sure Maria and Josie stay up late, catching up on girl-talk.

Leana, Josie, Maria, and I arrived at George Town, Grand Cayman Airport, (GCO) with minimal chaos. Clearing Immigration and Customs is routine, with a cute exception.

Dad's Senior Immigration Officer friend, Albert Jefferson sees me, and smiles, ready for a quick hug. Suddenly, his mouth drops open in amazement recognizing Leana and Josie. He's an old smoothie, so quickly pivots to Maria;

"Hi Miss, I don't remember meeting you, although I met Miss Elaine and Josie this summer on their previous visit."

Josie smiles, "Maria, this is Grandad's friend from Immigration, who helps us settle down during our summer visit. Remember my telling you about Godmoms Doc-Rae and Avi-Leana's Battle Royal on the plane and in airport immigration? You know Kicking, Scratching, Hissing, Hair Pulling, and other good stuff."

Being Jos's best bud, Mar jumps all over it, running to hug Albert, "Oh you poor dear, caught in the middle of two deranged ladies' Catfight. So, were you badly hurt Mr. Albert, trying to separate the two wildcat ladies in this melee?"

I laugh at the girls' acting up, "Mr. Albert, our close friends and family like to dramatize Leana and my brief conflict this summer, but we still have all our hair and teeth! We're Special Friends, with Leana now living in Baltimore."

Albert smiles delightfully, "Dr. Raelyn, I sense a good connection between you and Miss Elaine, who I know likes to be called Leana. You two ladies, Josie and Carrie in the wheelchair display great character, in both giving and accepting forgiveness.

"We welcome the four of you to the Caymans, for a Joyful and Merry Christmas." giving us all warm hugs

Leana hugs me, "Rae babe, I guess we're taking these two bad girls' Christmas Gifts to the George Town Charity." She then brings both Mar and Jos into our hug.

"Nice seeing you again Officer Albert, and YES, I'm Leana to people I trust like you. I expect to see you at my Girlfriend's Mom/Dad's home during the Christmas holidays."

Leana adds, "Please tell Dad what evening you'll join us for dinner since Josie, Maria, and I will make a Special Christmas Supper that night, thanking you for your inspiring hospitality.

We leave Immigration and are clearing Customs when I hear Mom and Dad calling us, so hastily grab our luggage, and run to greet them. Josie and Maria are going Hog Wild in joy, dancing around while hugging and kissing Mom/Dad.