Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skeeter stared at her, unblinking.

"You gave them sex lessons?"

"Well, it was more tutorials, really. We learned by doing."

"By doing... it?"

"It's the best way to learn, I find. Keep doing it again and again. Until you get really, really good at it."

"Whoa."

He just looked at her, imagining what that must have been like.

"Do you happen to have a photo from back then? I'm curious what you looked like."

Her heart was beating fast. She stood up.

"I think I can scare one up. Whew! It suddenly feels so warm in here. I feel like I could use another beer. Help yourself to one too. Let's take them to the couch."

He grabbed two beers from the fridge and settled on the couch. She pulled a photo album off the shelf.

She sat next to him. This time, instead of sitting at opposite ends, she sat right next to him. Their thighs touching. Better to see the photos that way.

She flipped through the pages of the photo album, stopping at a shot of a 20-something blond hottie with the tiniest bikini you could imagine. She had one hip cocked and her breasts were pouring out of her top.

"Is that you?"

"Yep, that's me."

"Holy crap!"

She smiled. It felt good to get that reaction from him.

As the evening went on, the intensity of the storm just seemed to increase. A torrential rain pounded the rooftop and the wind was howling.

She looked out the window at the raging storm.

"Looks like you may be stuck here for a while, young man. I can't imagine sending you home in this weather."

"I'm in no rush to get home. Where I staying, I use an electric space heater. With no power, my place is gonna be freezing."

"Well, there's plenty of hot tea here. And, if we get desperate, I can get out the kerosene heater."

"Sounds good," he said. "There's one thing I could use..."

"What's that?"

"Well, I don't want to impose but... I could really use a shower."

"Well, I don't have a shower, I have a bath. And you're welcome to use it. I'm not sure how hot the water'll be."

"You sure it's not too much trouble?"

"Don't be silly," she said, getting up. "You want one now? I'll get it started for you."

She went into the bathroom and turned on the water. It was fairly warm but not hot. As the tub filled, she lit a candle on the vanity.

He followed her into the bathroom, watching her. He couldn't get the image of her as a young, bikini-clad woman out of his brain. And the thought of her giving sex tutorials.

He stood to one side and pulled off his sweatshirt. As she got a towel and washcloth out of the cabinet, she stole a glance at him.

His physique was truly exquisite. Broad shoulders. Muscular chest. Rippling arms.

He stood with his thumbs inside the waist of his sweatpants, poised to take them off.

Being in a small, candlelit room with a gorgeous 20-year-old made her heart pound.

"I'll think I'll... just... make some more hot water," she stammered. "For the bath."

She stepped out of the bathroom, leaving the door slightly ajar. From the kitchen, she could see him pulling down his sweatpants.

His ass was taut and muscular.

As she filled the kettle with water, she watched him stepping into the tub.

His body was lean and tanned, with the sinewy muscles common among young surfers. It was exactly the body type she adored.

She fidgeted nervously while she waited for the kettle to heat up.

Maybe this would be a good time to change out of my daytime clothes, she thought. She moved to her closet, thinking about what she might wear.

She picked out her satin nightgown, the one that was tight around her bust. It didn't show a lot of skin, but it was sheer and form-fitting with spaghetti straps.

All the talk about her past had gotten her heart racing. Knowing this incredibly handsome young man was naked in her bathroom was just adding fuel to the fire.

When she checked herself in the mirror, she suddenly remembered how much the nightgown showed off her breasts. And her nipples. Especially when she was excited and they were sticking out.

They were sticking out now.

"Mrs. Engle? I mean, Maddie?"

Oh gosh, she thought. Oh well, what's done is done.

"Yes, Skeet?" she said through the door.

"I was wondering, could I borrow some shampoo?"

"Of course you can. I'll get it for you in just a second."

She grabbed the kettle off the camp stove and re-entered the bathroom. He was laying back with his arms on the sides of the tub.

Basking in the candlelit room, his body illuminated by the golden light, he looked like a Greek God.

"This bath feels awesome, by the way. I haven't had one in, like, forever. I forgot how good they feel."

He had laid the washcloth over his groin. It was wet and the outline of his cock was clearly visible. She tried her best not to ogle.

She started to pour the hot water from the kettle into the tub, near his feet. She tried to concentrate on what she was doing, rather than stare at his near naked body.

"You know, I think I'll bring in some more candles. So you can see what you're doing."

She found the candles she'd found for him earlier and returned to the bathroom. She started lighting them one by one and placing them around the room.

She put the final two candles on the edge of the tub itself. The first one, in the middle, near the level of his crotch. Leaning over his naked body, she melted some wax on the back edge of the tub, and attached the candle.

Then, she did the same for the final candle, at shoulder level.

Bending over the tub, her big, luscious breasts pressed against her satin nightgown, the outline of her nipples clearly visible. The light from the candle made them look incredible. She assumed he was looking at her.

She straightened up. Sure enough, he was staring at her breasts.

The inside of the tub was illuminated now, his long, muscular body cast in a golden glow. She could see his cock under the washcloth getting bigger.

"There you go. Now you can see much better."

He was still staring at her breasts and, truth be told, she was loving it. To have this handsome young stud ogling her, and getting hard because of her, felt amazing.

She didn't want to leave.

"How about a towel behind your head? Would that be comfy?"

She took a hand towel and folded it. She leaned over his face, her full breasts right in front of him.

"Now, tip your head forward a little bit."

He lifted his head, grazing his cheek against her full breast.

"Sorry," he murmured.

"Oh, I don't mind," she said softly.

She tucked the towel behind his head.

"That's better. Oh, I was going to get you some shampoo."

She bent over to open the cabinet under the sink. Her ass pressed against her satin nightgown. Right in his view.

She took her time finding the right shampoo, giving him a good long look at her ass.

"Say," she said, straightening up, "as long as I'm here, do want me to wash your hair for you? It's one of life's great pleasures."

"Sure," he gulped. "I'm always up for life's great pleasures."

She moved behind him at the head of the tub. Under the washcloth, she could see his cock was bigger than ever. The cloth was quickly becoming too small to cover him.

You certainly are up for life's great pleasures, she thought to herself.

Sitting behind him, she was free to feast on his body without him knowing. She took in his chest, his arms, his legs, and his ever-growing cock.

Long and lean. Taut and muscled. His abs were chiseled and his pecs well-defined. It was exactly the type of body that made her hot. That made her pussy wet with desire.

She felt herself holding her breath.

"You just relax and enjoy it," she said softly. "Now, dunk your head. Get your hair nice and wet for me."

He slid down, submerging his face under the warm water. To make room for his long body, he lifted his lower body, sending his pelvis up in the air.

For a moment, his cock was above water, thrusting upward, the head clearly visible.

She gasped.

He quickly pulled the washcloth to re-cover himself. It was increasingly inadequate for the job.

She took a dollop of shampoo and began to work it in slowly into his hair. It was long and thick, and she let her fingers sink into it until they were massaging his scalp.

"Mmmm, that feels good."

She was taking her time, giving him a complete scalp massage as well as a shampoo.

"Ahhhhhh. You weren't kidding, about it being one of life's pleasures."

She was massaging his temples now, and the nape of his neck. Releasing the tension.

"You're really good at that," he murmured.

"Glad you like it."

"I do. A lot."

She was massaging his neck and shoulders now. His broad, muscular shoulders.

God, they felt good, she thought.

She kept staring at the outline of his cock under the washcloth. It kept getting longer and longer. She couldn't believe how long it was getting. He kept adjusting the washcloth to keep it covered.

"This is so relaxing. I could fall asleep right here."

"Well, if that storm doesn't let up, you may have to. I'm serious. It's raining cats and dogs out there."

There was a slight pause.

"Fine by me. I've slept on lots of couches in my time."

She ran her fingers through his hair sensuously.

"Well, I don't think my little love seat is going to be all that comfortable. But don't worry. My bed's plenty big."

She said it casually and then waited, to see how he would react.

There was a pause.

Then she saw his cock lift the washcloth and flop onto his stomach.

He quickly covered himself.

"Yeah, that'd work."

She could see his chest starting to heave.

"I thought we could do a little reading. By candlelight. I pulled out a few books I think you'll like."

"That'd be awesome. Will you read aloud? Like you use to in class?"

"I'd be happy to."

His cock was laying on his stomach now. Long and stiff.

"I better rinse you now."

She filled a bowl with warm water, then slowly, sensuously, poured the water over each part of his scalp, using her hands to clean away the suds.

He leaned his head back, with his eyes closed, and smiled.

"Thanks."

She poured the last of the remaining water along the edges of his face.

"You're welcome," she whispered.

She put down the bowl.

"Now, if you'll just hand me that washcloth, I'll give your back a scrub."

He hesitated for a second, then slowly handed her the washcloth. His cock was now fully visible under the water. He was completely erect now, long and thick and pointing straight towards his chin.

She dunked the washcloth and rubbed some soap into it. She gently pushed his torso forward until he was bent over.

Slowly, she rubbed the cloth over his shoulders. His broad, beautiful shoulders. Down his lats and along his lower back. She could see the crack of his ass and the mounds of his butt cheeks.

She scooped up some bath water in the bowl and then poured it over his back.

"Now, lean back," she whispered.

He did and she did the same for his chest. Running the soapy cloth over his collarbone and pecs, down his abdomen and over his abs. She washed up and down, on both sides of his cock, without touching it.

The soapy bubbles streamed over his golden brown skin.

She almost gasped it was so beautiful.

She washed his sides and his underarms as he smiled and closed his eyes.

She moved down to his thighs next. She ran the cloth over his quads and down his calves. She washed his feet.

Then she moved along his inner calves, his inner thighs, higher and higher. He spread his legs in anticipation and she could see his big cock surging.

She ended her circuit at his crotch, massaging his balls with the washcloth. She could feel his testicles through the washcloth, how big and full they were. Then he felt her hand slide up his shaft. Slowly. All the way to the throbbing head.

"There we go. Now, turn over on your stomach."

He did as he was told, rolling over, holding his head above the water.

His gorgeous ass was just laying there, flexed, and ready to be caressed.

She ran the cloth over the backs of both legs.

She reached between his upper thighs, to give his balls one last fondle.

Then she started to wash his ass with the cloth, the palm of her hand pressed against the luscious flesh.

She was touching him as much for her own pleasure as for anything else. She was that far gone.

Finally, she pressed her middle finger against the washcloth until it was probing between his cheeks. Teasing him.

He groaned, his whole body shuddering with excitement.

Make a note of that, she thought to herself.

"There. You're nice and clean. Why don't you dry yourself and then join me in bed."

She stood up and walked slowly out of the bathroom, closing the door. On the other side, she leaned against the door, gasping for air.

She looked down. Her nipples were huge.

She went to the living room and brought the candles next to the bed. She wanted the bed to look magical, illuminated by candles.

She wanted to set the mood.

When the door to bathroom opened, she was laying on the bed under the top-sheet, leaning against the headboard, with an open book in her lap.

She had brushed her hair and it fell luxuriously over her shoulders. Her big breasts pressed against the sheer fabric of her nightgown. They looked amazing.

He stuck his head out from behind the door.

"Um, I don't really want to get back into my dirty clothes."

He had a towel wrapped around his waist. She could see he was still hard underneath it.

"That's fine. Whatever you want. I can throw them in the washer tomorrow. Once the power comes back on."

"Tomorrow?"

"That is, if you want to stay here tonight. Is that what you want?"

"Yeah. I can't think of anything I want more."

She smiled.

"OK. Then come to bed."

He hesitated, then hung the towel he was wearing on the back of the door, and walked to the side of the bed.

He was totally naked, his long, hard cock swaying between his muscular thighs.

"I normally sleep in the nude," he explained. "Is that okay?"

"Of course, it is," she smiled. "So do I."

He climbed onto the bed, next to her.

"Did you remember to blow out the candles in the bathroom?"

"Oh, right," he said.

"Better safe than sorry," she said.

She watched as he leapt out of bed, jogged to the bathroom, disappeared for a moment, then jogged back into bed.

He looked like an athlete. Strong, muscled, and virile. And his cock, as always, was as hard as ever.

He hopped back on the bed next to her, leaning against the headboard.

"What are you reading?"

"Something I wanted to read to you," she said. "It's Lady Chatterly's Lover."

"That's the really sexy book, right?"


"It's a novel by D.H. Lawrence and, yes, it's quite sexy. I remember reading it as an undergrad and it changed my life."

"Do you mind if I get real close? I like to read the words. Even when someone's reading to me."

"No, that's fine. I'm the same way. Let's read it together."

He moved in next to her, until his body was touching hers. She could feel his bare skin of his legs against hers.

"Can you see okay?" she asked.

"Maybe a little closer."

He moved even closer to her, until his entire body was pressed against hers. She could feel his warm breath on her neck.

"OK, I can see fine now."

It occurred to her that, from this position, he was looking directly at her breasts. And her erect nipples. She was using her arms to support them, so they looked even more voluptuous.

"There's a specific passage I want to read to you. I remember when I read it the first time. It left quite an impression on me."

"Cool. Read it, and then you can tell me why it makes you feel."

She looked at him and smiled.

"That's one of the keys to being a great lover. Being curious. Make it your mission to learn what makes your lover hot. Become an expert on their turn ons. Well done."

"Are you gonna teach me to be a great lover?"

She looked into his eyes.

"Is that what you want?"

"I want that so bad. Please. Teach me."

She smiled.

"OK, Skeeter. I will. It'll be my pleasure."

He wrapped his strong arm around her, giving her an affectionate hug.

"And I want you to call me by my real name. Skeeter's my nickname. Call me Paul."

She smiled, caressing his hand with hers.

"OK, Paul. And that's another key to having great sex, by the way. Asking for what you want. Communication is so important. You're off to a great start."

He smiled and got even closer to her. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her side.

He was going to be a very good student indeed.

She read the passage with a clear, teacherly voice. Taking her time.

There awoke in her new strange trills rippling inside her. Rippling, rippling, rippling, like a flapping overlapping of soft flames, soft as features, running to points of brilliance, exquisite, exquisite and melting her all molten inside. It was like bells rippling up and up to culmination. She lay unconscious of the wild little cries she uttered at the last.

Her womb was open and soft, and softly clamoring like a sea anemone under the tide, clamoring for him to come in again and make a fulfillment for her. She clung to him unconscious in passion, and he never quite slipped from her, and she felt the soft bud of him within her stirring and strange rhythms flushing up into her with a strange rhythmic growing motion, swelling and swelling till it filled her cleaving consciousness, and then began again the unspeakable motion that was not really motion, but pure deepening whirlpools of sensation swirling deeper and deeper through all her tissue and consciousness, till she was one perfect concentric fluid of feeling, and she lay the crying in unconscious inarticulate cries. The voice out of the uttermost night, the life! The man heard it beneath him with a kind of awe, as his life sprang out into her. And as it subsided, he subsided too and lay utterly still, unknowing, while her grip on him slowly relaxed, and she lay inert. And they both knew nothing, not even each other, both lost.

"That's amazing," he said. "The way he describes how's she's feeling. The way he repeats and rhymes the words. Rippling, rippling, rippling. Flapping, overlapping. It's almost hypnotic."

"Yes, the descriptions of female orgasm are some of the best ever written."

She points to a particular passage, reading it aloud.

"Deepening whirlpools of sensation swirling deeper and deeper through all her tissue and consciousness, til she was one perfect concentric fluid of feeling."

"Is that how it feels for you?" he asked. "When you cum?"

"Often, yes. If I'm relaxed and feel safe and my partner knows how to build the pleasure."

"How do I build the pleasure?"

"Well, lots of ways. Sexual arousal starts long before the actual act of sex. It's in the anticipation. The buildup. For instance, I felt some whirlpools of sensation when I was bathing you just now. From seeing and touching your body. And watching your body's reaction to my touch. How your cock kept getting bigger and bigger."

"I was feeling it too. My heart was pounding."

"And even right now. Feeling your body touching mine. Feeling how hard your cock is. That's a real turn on for me. Do you see my nipples? How they're sticking out? They get that way when I'm really, really excited."

"I'm really excited too."

"And just as your cock becomes erect when you're excited, my nipples get erect too. And when they do, they get super sensitive. If you were to touch them, right now, that might give me whirlpools of sensation."

"Just by touching your nipples?"

"Yes, by caressing them softly. Let me show you. Give me your hand."

She took his hand started to softly rub her nipple with the pads of his fingers.

"Just go round and round like that. Little circles. Mmmm. That's it. That feels really good."