Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's exactly right."

"And you have to communicate too. Your own wants and needs. What makes you hot. What you crave more than anything."

"Yes, and sharing fantasies is a great way to do that."

"And I've learned the importance of just... slowing down. Building the sensation. Don't just sprint for the finish line. Like a great song that starts soft and then slowly builds to a climax."

"Well put, Paul. Going slow is one of the keys to great lovemaking. Excellent."

She softly caressed his muscular chest, as if to praise him for a job well done.

"This next lesson builds on what you've learned so far. You remember how Emmanuelle mastered the art of delaying orgasm? We're going to work on that next."

Her fingers glided over his abs and along the soft skin of his upper thighs. His body was a picture of muscled perfection. Not an once of fat.

"When you feel yourself tipping over into orgasm, when you feel you're about to ejaculate, what do you do to delay it?"

He thought about it a moment.

"Well, I just try to think about something else until it passes."

She nodded.

"That's what most men do. Dead puppies and sports stats and such. There's another technique I want you to try."

"OK."

"Actually, I learned this from a surfer I taught years ago. He had uncanny staying power. We would be having the hottest sex -- I mean real back-arching, toe-curling sex -- and he could just keep going and going. He would make me cum multiple times but he wouldn't orgasm himself. Not until I was completely satisfied. So I asked him how he did it. What he told me, surprised me."

"What'd he tell you?"

"He said he learned the technique from surfing. He was a big wave specialist, one of the earliest to surf Mavericks. He told me that when you wipe out on a wave that big, you can be held underwater for more than a minute. Being tossed and tumbled. To survive that, to be able to avoid running out of air, he'd put himself into what he called 'a Zen state'. He'd completely relax his body, and slow his heart rate, until he could resurface."

"Yeah, surfers do that. When they're in the washing machine."

"Well, he used that same technique to keep from cumming. When he felt the urge to cum, he'd turn off his mind, relax, and float -- until the feeling passed. I want you to experiment with that. OK?"

"Sure."

"Now, to do that, I'm going to have to really stimulate you. I'm going to have to make you so hot, you're on the very edge of orgasm. And then we're going to back off. And then I'm going to do that again. Several times."

"Learn by doing."

"That's right. You have to practice achieving and maintaining extreme pleasure -- the upper limits of sexual arousal -- in order to gain mastery."

"Sounds good to me."

"Why don't you sit here, where I am."

She swung her legs and got up off the bed. He crawled to where she'd been sitting, leaning against the headboard.

She stepped into her closet. He could hear her rummaging around. She returned carrying a small box which she placed it on the bedside table.

"Now, we'll build on what we've learned so far about what turns you on and take it to the next level."

From the box, she took out a strip of cloth and blindfolded him.

She lifted one of his legs by the ankle and moved it to the edge of the bed. Then, she did the same with the other leg. He was spread eagle. She walked on her knees between them.

He felt completely exposed.

"Now spread your arms wide."

She picked up a feather from the box and started to softly brush in over the skin of his upper thighs. She let it glide over his hips, and his lower belly, and around to the other side, all around his cock. She gently tickled his inner thighs, grazing his balls.

The sensations sent electricity through his body. He felt his cock hardening, lengthening.

Finally, she gently brushed the feather along the length of his cock. She could see it surging.

"That feels so good," he whispered.

She put the feather down and picked up a pair of her silk panties. She followed the same circuit, letting the ultra soft fabric glide over his skin.

By the time it reached his cock, he was even longer and stiffer. If that were even possible. She slid it along his golden shaft making his body squirm.

"I thought you might like that one," she smiled.

Next, she picked up a cashmere blouse. She gently brushed it over his skin. It was heavier than the feather or panties, so when she slid it over his cock, he let out a low moan.

His cock was rock hard now. Throbbing.

She started to gently graze his skin with her fingertips. Feathery touches along his inner thighs and around his crotch. She ended by gently touching his balls, the shaft, and the head.

"Ohhhhhhh."

His arms and legs were twitching now. The anticipation for the next form of stimuli made his heart pound.

The next thing he felt made him gasp.

Her tongue was gently tracing the contours of his cock. His body jerked and convulsed from the sensation. She licked him from the base all the way to the tip.

His cock surged, lifting off his hard stomach and settling again.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!"

A drop of pre-cum appeared on the tip. He felt he might explode at any moment.

She gently took his cock in her fingers and stood it straight up. He felt her fleshy lips planting warm, wet kisses up the shaft. When she got to the head, she swirled her tongue over and around the head.

"Take off your blindfold, Paul."

He removed it and saw her kneeling between his legs, her tongue flicking the tender underside of his cockhead. She was looking straight into his eyes.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

She was holding his cock at the base, pressing down on his balls. Her lips and tongue were gently brushing the soft underside, sending electrical shocks through his body.

His cock, already huge, seemed to surge even bigger.

"I've learned from watching you masturbate that you like being stimulated right here. On the underside of the head."

"I love that!" he gasped. "I love it so much!"

"I could tell, from the way you stimulated yourself. I put that information in my memory bank along with all the other things I've learned. And now, I'm going to do make you feel more pleasure than you've ever felt before."

Just hearing those words made his cock throb.

She began flicking the tip of her tongue up and down the ultra sensitive underside of the cockhead. It felt incredible. His whole body was spasming.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" he moaned.

"Now, bend your knees."

He bent his splayed legs. She pushed his knees back to his chest, slipping her bare thighs under his.

With one hand on the base of his cock, she held it upright. With the other, she started to massage his balls. They felt big and full, filling her hand.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

At the same time, she softened her lips and ever so gently wrapped them around the head of his cock. Her tongue circled his head.

"Yesssssssssssssss!"

She wrapped her lips around him, sucking him, and then released him with a smack.

Her tongue, like a painter's brush, went back to flicking the underside of his swollen cock.

Her fingers kept kneading his scrotum, gently, rhythmically, with quick departures to slide her index finger between his cheeks and over his anus.

His body jerked as those nerve endings were awakened.

"You like that?" she whispered. "You like it when I touch your asshole?"

He nodded his head vigorously.

She started to play with his hole, pushing the tip of her finger inside him.

He rocked his pelvis, inviting her to go further.

She slowly pushed her finger inside him, up to the knuckle.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She was sucking the head of his cock now, her tongue circling around and around, while her index finger pushed further and further into his ass.

His whole body was in spasm now. He was so close to cumming.

She hooked her finger and began to move it side to side. Like a windshield wiper.

"Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

She released her mouth from his cock with a pop.

"Relax your body. Empty your mind. Find that Zen state."

His body went limp and his mouth fell open. His chest heaving.

"Breathe. Relax. Let the wave pass over you."

His breathing slowed.

He didn't cum.

She went back to sucking and fingering him.

Five times she brought him to the brink of orgasm. And five times he was able to delay it.

His heart was pounding, his head spinning. He felt he was in an altered state. A semi-conscious trance.

She laid his cock onto his stomach. He was as big and hard as he had ever been.

The skin on his cockhead was as taut as a drum.

She pulled off her nightgown, her hair a golden mane. She walked on her knees until she was straddling his waist. Her pussy directly over his cock.

"You're doing so well, Paul. You're really learning to harness your energy. To control your arousal. Are you ready for the next step?"

He looked up at her, breathing hard.

"Yeah, I'm ready. What are we gonna do?"

"We're going to fuck, of course," she said, simply.

She picked up a tube from the side table, and squeezed some lubricant into her hand.

"I can't wait," he panted.

"I'm sure you can't. But we're going to remember our first principles, right? Take our time. Communicate. Prioritize each other's fulfillment."

"And use fantasy as inspiration," he added.

"Absolutely! Fantasy is a supercharger."

She started to slowly apply the lube to his cock.

"So," he said, lifting his head, "I feel like I've shared a lot about my fantasies. Tell me more about yours."

She smiled and cocked her head.

"Let's see. What was my most recent fantasy? I guess it was earlier tonight, when I was washing you in the tub. I got so hot looking at your body."

She was slowly stroking him, covering the full length of his cock with lube until it glistened.

"That was so hot. I was really aroused too."

"Oh, I could tell. Your cock kept growing and growing. I couldn't believe how big you were. And that turned me on even more."

"It was so sensuous, the way you were touching me."

She was squeezing his cock, causing the head to swell even bigger. She seemed lost in a reverie.

"And then, I remember I left you for a moment, to get more hot water or something, and I found myself getting as giddy as a school girl. Like I was going back in time. My heart was pounding. I kept imagining you taking me. Using my body for your pleasure. It reminded me of the old days."

"What were we doing?"

She was stroking him faster now, remembering.

"You were taking me from behind. Thrusting your beautiful cock deep inside me. Over and over. I couldn't get away, nor did I want to. I was surrendering myself to you. And you were just hammering me! Using your whole body! And you kept going and going! You were making me cum so hard! Like I did when I was young!"

She was staring into space, breathing hard.

He sat up and immediately pressed her flat onto the bed, his face just inches from hers.

"I want to do that. Right now. I want to fuck you until you cum so fucking hard!"

He reached his hand down between her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet.

"The power of fantasy," he smiled.

"I'm so hot right now," she gasped. "You don't even know. I can't remember the last time I've needed a man so much."

He slipped his index finger into her pussy. It felt warm and wet and velvety.

"I don't think I've ever been more turned on," he whispered. "All this foreplay stuff. The anticipation. I feel like, when I finally do cum, I'm gonna cum so much. I'm gonna fucking explode!"

"Oh, I want that!" she moaned. "I want you to fill me with your cum!"

He had two fingers inside her now, pulsing.

"Is that okay? When the time comes, so to speak, can I cum in your pussy? It seems right somehow. You being my favorite teacher and all."

She smiled, touched.

"I want that too, Paul. To be filled with cum, deep in my pussy. By my favorite student."

Paul was laying between her legs. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed the tip against her wet pussy.

He was making little circles, massaging her.

She let out a low moan. All that anticipation and build up was culminating in this moment.

Paul rocked his pelvis so the head of his cock slid up and down the length of her pussy.

The feeling of the tip of his cock pressing against her warm, wet pussy was indescribable.

"I'm ready, Paul," she gasped. "I'm so ready."

He pushed the head into her, spreading her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh," she cried.

Her pussy was hyper sensitive and the feeling of him entering her alone almost made her cum.

He lifted himself onto his elbows and rocked his pelvis.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she cried again.

He rotated his hips slowly, opening her up.

She laid her head back and gripped the sheets with her two hands.

He started to thrust, slowly, gradually deepening the penetration. The lube helped ease the way but the stretching felt incredible.

She was gasping, her breath ragged.

He went back to rotating his hips, pulling himself out so just the head remained inside her.

"No," she cried, her voice desperate. "Stay inside me! Go deep!"

He thrust again, further this time.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned loudly.

Again, he thrust into her. Deeper still.

"Yes!" she cried, her voice ragged. "Give it to me!"

She grabbed both his butt cheeks, pulling him into her.

He lifted himself up, straightening his arms, and pushed his pelvis into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

He started moving with a steady rhythm, pumping his pelvis. Each stroke made her moan.

She wrapped her legs around his ass.

"So good!" she gasped. "So fucking good!"

Every few seconds, he'd go really deep. Not all the way, but damn close.

She'd cry out and her body would start to shake.

She lifted her knees to her shoulders, and lay her arms out to the side.

"Take me, Paul! Fucking take me!"

He increased the pace, pummeling her pussy.

"Aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee!" she screamed.

Her body started convulsing and he could feel her pussy contracting around his cock.

"I'm cumming!" she shrieked. "I'm cumming!"

He pressed his pelvis into her, sinking the full length of his cock deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried. "You're so deep. So deep."

He was all the way inside her, balls deep, and he began to grind her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed.

Incredibly, her orgasm intensified. He was using his pubic bone to massage her clit.

Her body was shaking, her orgasm kept coming and coming.

He was in a rhythm now, thrusting his pelvis into her. Impaling her with his cock.

She couldn't believe his energy. He was fucking her like a locomotive.

He started to increase the speed of his thrusts. Double time.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried, her body starting to shake again.

"Do that! Do that!"

She lay her head back and let out a loud moan. He was making her cum again.

As her second orgasm waned, and she regained consciousness, he lowered himself so his face was next to hers. He kissed her softly on the edge of her mouth.

"Wanna try it on top?" he whispered.

She nodded and, the next thing she knew, he'd put his strong arm under her and rolled onto his back. She was suddenly on top, looking down at him.

His rock-hard cock was still inside her. Her hair was a wild mane.

"Enjoying it so far?" he asked, with a roguish smile.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "I never..."

He was thrusting his pelvis upward, into her. She could barely speak.

His hands were holding her breasts. They were glorious, big and pendulous, with nipples that stuck out like erasers.

She arched her back, her tousled hair covering one eye.

She started to rotating her hips, feeling his cock massaging every part of her pussy.

He tweaked her nipples, eliciting a moan.

She closed her eyes and and started to slowly undulate her body. Like she was dancing in slow motion to music only she could hear.

He slowly rocked his pelvis in time with her movements, sinking his hard cock deep into her pussy. She started to raise and lower herself up and down his shaft.

To Maddie, riding this 20-year-old's rock-hard cock was nothing short of a dream come true. Hours of foreplay and anticipation had primed her for this moment.

Now that she had fully acclimated to his size, she could relax and relish in the feeling of being completely filled.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she sensed that their relationship was shifting. The teacher/student dynamic was giving way to something else. Something more primal.

She found herself willing, even eager, to be dominated by him. To give her body to him totally, in exchange for the immense pleasure he was giving her in return.

Something about the feeling of being so full, so stretched out. The passion, the naughtiness, the excitement of feeling his big cock go where no man had gone before.

Paul, meanwhile, was watching her every move, listening to every sound, noticing every expression. He wanted to pay attention to every signal to make sure she was enjoying it.

When she told him she'd fantasized that he was ravaging her, he felt like he'd been given a kind of permission. To fuck her with complete and reckless abandon. That's what he wanted, after all. To fuck her with everything he had. To take all that pent-up desire and fuck her like an animal.

But he also wanted to show her that he had learned a thing or two. Which is why he was trying to read the signs. To make sure she was enjoying every second of it.

He would ask her flat out. Are you enjoying that? Do you want to try something different? Communicating to make sure they were on the same page.

He was also more expressive than he'd ever been. When she did something that he liked, he felt free to moan and groan. Or even just tell her how good it felt.

Something about her made it okay to be open and honest about everything.

At one point, he felt relaxed enough to pull her out of bed so they were standing in the middle of her cottage, face to face. They were kissing passionately and her big breasts were pressed against his chest.

He lifted her up with his strong arms and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He lowered her onto his cock.

She moaned even as their tongues danced together.

As he lifted and lowered her, so his cock slid in and out of her dripping wet pussy, she marveled at his strength. She wasn't a small woman yet he had no trouble fucking her this way.

She loved the feeling of being totally in his control. Of being taken by him.

He had a moment of inspiration. Fantasies are superchargers of sex, right? Instead of returning her to her bed, he had another idea.

He carried her to the velvet love seat and lay her down on the upholstered back, face down.

Her arms and legs embraced the padded velvet. He placed a pillow under her head.

He bent over her, pressing his hard body against her lovely backside. His mouth was next to her ear.

"Ready to live your fantasy?" he whispered.

She felt him slowly open her legs. It made her heart pound.

He took his hard cock and guided it to her wet pussy. He pressed the tip against her hole.

She felt her heart leap. Something big was about to happen. But she wasn't sure exactly what.

And then, all at once, he pushed his cock deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He start slowly undulating his body, sliding his big cock in and out of her aching pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm" she moaned, a smile on her face.

He was standing on the floor, pumping himself into her. Every stroke made her moan with pleasure.

"Oh God, that's so good," she whimpered.

He was using his legs to thrust into her. Deeply. Again and again.

In the reflection of the window, she could see his muscular body moving, as if he was dancing. He was fucking her with his entire body.