Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
776 Followers

He was rolling her nipple with his fingertip.

"I think it's actually sticking out more."

"That's because I'm getting hotter. My nipples are a major erogenous zone for me. Do the other one."

She laid her head back on the headboard. She was gasping now. Her nipples were sticking out more than ever.

"And this is through my nightgown. Imagine if you were touching my bare skin. Or if you used your tongue instead of your finger. Or sucked them with your mouth."

"That would cause whirlpools too?"

"Oh yes, big ones. Powerful ones. In fact, why don't we try that. Right now."

She put down the book and sunk into the pillows.

"Go ahead. Pull the straps off my shoulders. Nice and slow."

He gently pulled the straps off her shoulders, one at a time.

"Now, I want you to reveal my breasts gradually. As slowly as you can."

He slowly peeled her top off, revealing her collarbone and the tops of her breasts.

"That's it. Good. Even the act of slowly exposing my breasts, the feeling of the satin sliding over my skin, turns me on. Remember, it's all about the anticipation."

The tops of her luscious breasts were slowly being revealed. They were full, luscious mounds of golden brown skin.

"Now, stop there."

The edge of her nightgown was just hanging on her nipples. The tops of her big, gorgeous breasts, and the edges of her rose-colored areolae, were almost fully exposed.

"See how my top is barely covering my nipples? How it seems it might fall away at any moment? With the slightest breeze? It's all about building anticipation."

Sure enough it fell, revealing two perfectly shaped breasts with big pink nipples.

They were the sexiest breasts he had ever seen.

She pulled her shoulders back, bringing her breasts even closer to his face. He pressed his cock against her.

"It excites me to know you're looking at my naked breasts. That they make you hot. I can feel your cock getting bigger."

"I think my cock's bigger than it's ever been. Can I touch your nipples?"

"Yes, of course. I want you to."

He reached with his big hand to cup one of the beautiful mounds.

"Wait. Remember to start slow. What's the lightest way you can touch them?"

He thought for a moment, then moved his face next to them, pursed his lips, and softly blew on one of her nipples.

"Oh, that's good, Paul. I like that."

He did the same to the other nipple. Then, with the tip of his tongue, softly tickled her nipple.

She let out a soft moan.

He started to trace circles around the nipple, then flicked it with his tip of his tongue.

"Mmmmm, that's it. Make it varied. Very good."

He gently kissed her nipple, brushing his full lips over the velvety flesh.

"Now don't forget my other breast. That's it. Try using your fingers and your mouth at the same time."

He was brushing his full lips over her nipple while softly rolling the other with his finger.

She was guiding him, cueing him to the touches and caresses that turned her on the most. Her body was trembling.

"Now, try sucking them. Gently. Take the the nipple into your mouth. That's it. God, I love that. So much."

Her body was twitching with excitement. Eventually, she gently pushed him away.

"Maybe that's enough for right now. So, you've discovered one of my erogenous zones. Let's go back to you. What causes whirlpools of sensation for you?"

He thought a moment.

"Definitely when you were giving me a bath. The way you were touching me. The way you went all around my body, ending with my... you know."

"Your cock?"

"Yeah, and also my..."

"Your ass? Paul, an important part of being a good lover is losing your inhibitions. That starts with calling your body parts by their names."

He nodded.

"Right. I especially liked it when you were washing my cock and balls. And when your fingers were pushing against my asshole."

"Good. Yes, I noticed your reaction when I was playing with your crack. You seemed to really like that."

"It felt really good."

"So, what I do is I make a mental note. Paul may enjoy ass play. And when the time's right, I'll try it. Or, at least, talk about trying it."

"It's...like... becoming an expert on what the other person likes."

"Exactly right. Now, I want to learn what it is you like the most. I noticed when you were licking and sucking my breasts, you got particularly excited."

"I love your breasts. They're so beautiful. I think they're the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen."

"Why, thank you, Paul. What a lovely thing to say!"

"I've been obsessed with them ever since I took your English class. You used to wear those tight-fitting blouses with the buttons down the front. I'd be in class dreaming about your boobs."

"And what were you thinking, Paul? What were you imagining?"

"That I could see them. Naked. And I could touch them. I had whole scenarios worked out in my mind where I'd come and see you after school. When everyone was gone. One thing would lead to another and you'd unbutton your blouse for me. You'd have a bra on and you'd slowly undo it. And suddenly I'd have a face full of your beautiful breasts."

"That's a lovely fantasy, Paul. I'm flattered. I like to strip for a man. We'll have to see if we can't make that a reality."

"Really?"

"Of course. Living a fantasy can supercharge sex."

"I'd love that."

"I suspected some of you boys were staring at my breasts. I must admit, I liked it. Do you remember how I used to walk up and down the aisles in class?"

"I always thought you were making sure no one was goofing off."

"Well, that was certainly part of it. But I was also checking which of the boys had hard-ons. You, young man, almost always had a hard-on."

"I couldn't help it! I had the biggest crush on you! All I could think about was sucking your breasts. God, I wanted to suck them so bad!"

She felt him rub his big cock against her hip.

"I would have liked that. A lot."

"You would?"

"Well, maybe not with a student. I could lose my license after all. But I love having my breasts sucked. You see, my breasts are ultra sensitive. If you were to lick them, and suck them, just the right way, you could make me cum."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. Both because of the way it feels -- your warm, soft lips and tongue making love to my breasts -- and from knowing that it's your fantasy too. Knowing that it turns you on makes it even more exciting for me."

"It does turn me on! Look!"

He pulled back the sheet and raised up his cock so it was standing straight up.

It was enormous.

"Oh my goodness, Paul! You're so big!"

"It's from all that talk about your breasts and remembering how I used to fantasize about you!"

"Oh my, I had no idea you got so big! You've certainly grown up, Paul. No doubt about it."

She was momentarily breathless. He was holding his cock so it was standing straight up. It was a full nine inches. And thick.

"Let's see, where were we? I've lost my train of thought. Oh yes. Fantasies. Fantasies allow us to access the unconscious, indulging desires in a way we can't in real life. Like with a teacher and her student. Anyway. Tell me more about your fantasies. You say you fantasized about my bare breasts. Good. Tell me more about that. Where were you when you were having these fantasies?"

He shrugged.

"I was everywhere. I thought about it all the time."

She chuckled.

"That's sweet. But when you really fantasized deeply. When you were alone, and imagining you were touching my breasts. And sucking my nipples. And it made your cock really, really big. And really hard. Like it is now. To the point where you felt like you needed to cum so bad. You needed to explode all that cum out of your big, beautiful cock. Where were you? And what were you doing?"

He thought for a moment.

"Laying in bed, mostly. At night. I was naked and touching myself."

"Show me."

"You mean, you want me to..."

"I want you to show me exactly what you did while you were fantasizing about me. Late at night. When you were naked in bed. I want you to describe the fantasy that was playing in your head."

He hesitated, embarrassed.

"Did you use your hand and jack yourself off?"

He shook his head.

"No. I didn't like to do it that way."

"So, what did you do instead?"

He looked away.

"Paul, it's okay. You can trust me. Tell me what you imagined, and what you did, to bring yourself to orgasm."

He started to slowly rub himself against her thigh. He was thrusting his pelvis, sliding his big cock up and down the satiny fabric of her nightgown.

"I rubbed myself on something soft. Something silky."

"What was it, Paul? What were you rubbing your cock on?"

"Panties."

"Women's panties? Did you rub your big, hard cock on soft, silky panties? Just like you're rubbing against me now?"

He nodded, arching his back and rubbing against her negligee.

"I'd put panties on a pillow and then I'd fuck it. I'd rub myself against it. Like this. It felt so good."

"And what were you thinking about while you were doing it? What were you imagining?"

"I was imagining I was fucking your breasts! I was sliding my cock between your big, beautiful breasts."

"You were titty fucking me?"

He nodded, pressing his cock harder against her. He was breathless.

"And you took me in your mouth too."

"Was I sucking you, Paul? Was I giving you a blow job?"

He nodded, his chest heaving.

"And did you cum in my mouth? Did you shoot your cum all over my face and mouth? All over my breasts?"

He shook his head.

"No, then I fucked you! In your pussy! Deep in your pussy!"

"And did you cum in my pussy?"

"Yes! I fucked you so deep in your pussy! And then I exploded! I filled your pussy with my cum!"

"Oh Paul, that's excellent. I love your honesty, your openness. You're doing so well."

He was breathing hard, his head spinning.

"But, you're not going to cum right now. We're going to build up to it. Do you know what edging is?"

"When you get close but don't cum?"

"That's right. We're going to continue talking and learning and get right to the edge of cumming. And then we're going to pull back. It'll make our orgasms, when they do happen, incredibly powerful."

"I can't wait."

"Now, just take some deep breaths."

She picked up a book from the pile she'd placed on the bedside table.

"I want to read you a passage from another book. It's Emmanuelle. By Emmanuelle Arsan."

She flipped through the pages.

"It's the story of a young expat in Bangkok. She's married but, over the course of the book, she finds erotic fulfillment from her husband's business associates. It's eroticism, but also a meditation on hedonism and polyamory."

"Sort of like you and your husband. And your surfer friends."

"That's right. Like Emmanuelle, I was able to find sexual fulfillment with my surfer friends far beyond anything I experienced with my husband."

"Because they were better lovers?"

"Yes, and because they were in the prime of their life. Like you. They were strong, and virile, and handsome, and tremendously fit athletes. There's something about sex with an athlete that's... well, unforgettable. And when that athlete is your age, in his sexual prime, and he's learned the skills to be a great lover, it can be... life changing."

"I want to learn those skills so bad."

"You will, Paul. I'll teach you. Let's read the passage from Emmanuelle."

She held back her orgasm, effortlessly and without frustration, because she had trained herself since childhood to prolong the pleasure of waiting. Even more than the final spasm itself, she loved that growing sensitivity, that extreme tension of her being, which she knew so well how to give herself when she was alone, and her fingers stroked the trembling stem of her clitoris for hours, with the lightness of a violin bow, refusing to yield to the supplication of her own flesh, until at last the pressure of her sensuality broke through. The explosion was as terrifying as the convulsions of death, but she was always reborn from it immediately, fresher, and more alert than ever.

She turned at looked at him. His eyes were full of excitement.

"It's just like we were talking about. Delaying orgasm, to make it more powerful."

"That's right. And it's the same for women as it is for men."

She lay the book to the side.

"And now, we're going to try a little exercise. We're going to take turns touching ourselves, just as Emmanuelle describes. We're going to build the tension and the sensitivity but stop just short of orgasm. I'll go first."

She reached down and slowly lifted her nightgown until the hem was above her waist. Her hand slipped between her legs. She began touching herself.

"Now I suggest you position yourself so you can have a good view of what I'm doing. Watch how I use my fingers. Watch and learn."

He scampered between her legs and leaned on his elbows, watching her.

She began by touching her labia, running two fingers up and down them in a slow, rhythmic motion. Then, she squeezed them together.

"This is like foreplay for masturbation. It's a great way to start. Notice how I'm sliding around the clit, not over it. Clitoral stimulation will come later. Try it."

He reached up and two fingers, mimicking her motion.

"Good. As you can see, my vagina is already quite wet. All this talk about sex has made me quite hot. As my arousal grows, you can try this."

She used her two fingers to softly glide over the middle of her pussy and clitoris, from the bottom to the top.

"This is a great way for you to explore and to find the parts of the vagina that are most sensitive and react most intensely to your touch."

She began rubbing her finger up and down on one side of her clit.

"I'll rub my finger harder or softer, varying the speed, and the length of the strokes, depending on what feels good. Notice I'm still not stimulating the clitoris directly."

He followed her example, rubbing his finger up and down along her clit. Her pussy was really wet now, his fingers glistening.

Her breathing became more ragged, her body started to twitch. She replaced his fingers with her own, rubbing side to side over the clit.

"Mmmm. This feel really good. Try different speeds. Different pressure. How many fingers you use. Listen and watch, to see what's working. Oh my God, do this while you fuck me from behind and I'll cum so hard for you."

She was gasping how, her pussy positively dripping. Paul watched in amazement as her body began to twitch and tremble. Suddenly she stopped, removing her fingers from her pussy.

"There. Stopping just short of orgasm. Building the pleasure."

Paul watched in amazement. Her body was vibrating it was so turned on.

"Wow."

"Your turn. Try to take your body to the brink. And then back off."

Paul thought a moment. His cock was already throbbing from watching her get herself off.

"Maybe I'll stimulate my cock...by using your body."

She didn't know what he meant exactly.

"Fine. Just tell me what you want me to do."

Paul thought a moment.

"OK...just lean against the headboard. I'm gonna straddle you."

She liked that he was showing initiative. She lay back, watching him. Her nightgown strap was falling off one shoulder, her breast nearly exposed.

Paul raised himself onto his knees, looking down at her. His cock was sticking straight out, right at her chest.

He moved closer to her, walking on his knees. His head of his cock was grazing her stain nightgown.

"Your nightie feels amazing on my cock. It's so soft and silky."

He gently slid the soft underside of his cock along the fabric until it reached the exposed skin of her breast.

"This reminds me of when I used to sit in class and fantasize about you. You were by far the hottest teacher in the whole school. I had such a crush on you."

He was softly rubbing the underside of his penis along the silky skin of her big, luscious breast.

"Ahhhhhh," he moaned. "This is exactly what I wanted to be doing."

He reached out and gently lowered the strap of her nightgown, revealing two big, luscious mounds. Her nipples were huge.

He slowly moved his cock northward, until the tip reached the edges of her areola. He guided it over her protruding nipple, rolling it back and forth.

"Ohhhhhhh! I love that!"

He was making micro movements with his pelvis, rolling her nipple with the underside of his cockhead. The feeling of her velvety nipple against his ultra sensitive skin was unlike anything he'd ever felt.

It felt amazing for her too.

"Oh Paul," she moaned. "I love what you're doing."

He moved his cock to the other breast, thrusting his pelvis, sliding his cock up and down over her nipple. His body trembled with excitement.

"Push your breasts together," he growled. "I want to make love to your breasts."

She gave him a sultry smile then reached to the bedside table for a small bottle. She squirted some liquid between her breasts and spread it with her hand.

He positioned himself so his cock was between her big luscious breasts. Then she pressed them together, enfolding him.

The feeling of her soft, warm breasts wrapped around his cock was incredible. He arched his back and slowly thrust his pelvis forward.

His cock slid between her enormous breasts and reemerged beneath her chin.

He felt like he was being totally embraced by her breasts. The lube made each thrust feel smooth and sensuous.

He rocked his pelvis, sliding his cock between her mounds, sending waves of sensation throughout his body.

"I feel whirlpools!" he gasped.

She smiled, her eyes fixed on his.

The hotter he got, the further he thrust his pelvis. The head of his cock, swollen and ready to burst, was reaching her collarbone now.

His heart was pounding. He thrust even further. The bulbous head was reaching her neck. Then, her chin. And her lips.

His huge cockhead was at her mouth now. Sliding between her beautiful breasts and brushing against her luscious lips. Seeing his big, tumescent cock next to her elegant, lovely face was so incongruous.

And incredibly erotic.

Suddenly, she turned her head. Not away from his cock, but towards it. She brought her full, fleshy lips to the head of his cock. Touching him. Kissing him.

Her tongue emerged and she was licking the underside of his cockhead.

Electricity shot through his body.

She was tonguing him now. Her eyes open. Watching his face. Gauging how close he was. How much he could take.

His whole body was jerking, his head spinning.

He wanted her to take his cock into her mouth. He needed to feel her lips wrap around him and suck. He yearned for her to swallow him.

But he knew what would happen if she did that.

He'd explode. Instantly.

He'd shoot huge streams of cum into her mouth and throat. Filling her mouth and throat with his warm seed.

But as much as he wanted that, he didn't want to disappoint her either. He wanted to hold off. He wanted to do it right.

He pulled away, sitting on the bed next to her.

"Stopping," he gasped, "just short of orgasm."

He was breathless.

Her hand was on his chest, caressing him.

"You're doing so well, Paul. I'm so proud of you."

She let him catch his breath. His cock, incredibly long and hard now, was laying on his torso, bobbing up and down.

She finally spoke.

"I think we're ready to move on to the next level."

She was lying next to him, touching his chest softly with her fingertips.

"I feel like I've learned so much already."

"I'm glad you feel that way. What do you feel you've learned?"

He thought a moment.

"Well, I learned that love-making starts long before you even get to the bedroom. It's all about anticipation. The whole mental aspect."

"That's right. Good."

"And you've got to be listening and observing all the time. To learn what makes your lover tick. What makes them hotter than anything else. Keep that in your memory bank so you can use it later."

petitmort
petitmort
776 Followers