Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She embraced the back of the loveseat with her arms and legs, moaning. This is exactly what she had been fantasizing.

With the floor as leverage, he was able to sink himself deeper in her pussy than he had ever gone.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! You're going so deep! So deep!"

He was driving his big cock all the way inside her. Over and over.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she cried. "You're spreading me so much!"

He increased the pace, using his strong legs to pound his pelvis into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Paul, you're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make me cum again!"

He pumped faster. Deeper. Pummeling her pussy.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyeeeee!"

She was screaming now. He fucked her even faster. And harder.

"Ohhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyy Gooooooooood!" she screamed, as her body convulsed.

He pressed himself as deep as he could inside her. She felt completely filled. Like he was splitting her in two.

"I'm cumming!" she moaned. "Cum with me!"

He held her hips in his hands and pressed himself as deep inside as he had ever gone.

"Yes! Cum inside me! Cum deep inside me!"

He felt the electricity course through his limbs.

And he exploded.

A huge stream of cum shot out of his cock. Filling her. Then another. And another.

She could feel him cumming, spraying her insides with his warm cum. She could feel his cock surging, throbbing, inside her.

It just made her own orgasm more intense.

Their moans were a symphony of passion. Unintelligible.

He finally lay his body on top of hers, breathing heavily. He felt like a warm blanket against her skin.

Several minutes later, when their breathing returned to normal, he carried her to the bed. He laid her down gently, covered her, then slipped in behind her, spooning her.

His face was right next to hers.

"Was it as good for you as it was for me?" he whispered.

She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him close.

"Good doesn't begin to describe it," she smiled.

"What word would you use?" he asked.

She sighed, trying to find the right adjective.

"'Mind-blowing' is what immediately comes to mind."

Paul smiled and pressed himself against her backside, his hand softly caressing her breast.

She could feel him already starting to get hard.

# # #