Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 02

Story Info
Paul uses his newfound skills on a sexy neighbor.
14.7k words
4.88
15.6k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
770 Followers

Please read Chapter 1 first. And don't forget to rate and comment! Merci, Petitmort

The morning sun caressed Paul's face as he dozed in the king-sized bed, his muscular, tan body stark against the white cotton sheets.

He had yet to open his eyes but he sensed a sound. A knocking, and a movement. Someone getting off the bed. Through his squinting eyes, he could see Maddie putting on a robe and moving to the front door.

She was greeting someone. A woman. He could see Maddie bring her index finger to her lips, signaling the woman to keep her voice down, as she closed the front door behind her.

Through one eye, he could see Maddie taking the woman by the arm and walking down the driveway towards the back yard.

The woman looked concerned.

From where he lay in bed, Paul could see the two women standing in the garden, talking animatedly. But he couldn't hear their voices.

He reached out his long arm and gently turned a crank handle to open the window slightly.

Their voices were now clearly audible.

"But you were crying for the longest time," the woman was saying. "I was really worried."

"I told you I wasn't crying," Maddie answered.

"Well, what were you doing? Were you hurt? You sounded like you were in terrible pain. And it went on and on and on."

Maddie looked around, exasperated.

"Allyson, please. You're a wonderful neighbor and I love the fact that you're concerned about me. But I'm fine. I'm not hurt. I'm not sad. Not in the slightest."

"Well, I'm relieved about that. I've never heard anyone moaning and crying so hard. I was worried. I mean, at one point, you were practically screaming."

Maddie put her hand on Allyson's shoulder.

"I think maybe somebody's been watching too many scary movies lately. And maybe you should keep your window shut from now on."

"You know I can't sleep without fresh air. C'mon, let's have a cup of coffee."

She started to walk towards Maddie's back door. Maddie grabbed her arm.

"You can't go in there. I mean, I'm not sure I have any coffee at the moment."

"That's ok. We'll have tea. I'm not particular."

Maddie stopped her again.

"We can't have tea either. I ... uh..."

"Maddie, what's going on?"

She looked at her friend, then back at the cottage.

"Is somebody in there?" Allyson asked.

Maddie sighed.

"Yes."

"Who?"

"You don't know him."

"Him?"

Maddie realized she would have to come clean.

"I had a friend over last night. He's still asleep."

"He stayed the night?" she whispered.

Maddie nodded, shrugging. Allyson looked back at the cottage.

"So, all that moaning and groaning..."

Maddie raised her eyebrows, her eyes wide.

"We had quite the night."

"Oh my God! Maddie! You minx!"

Maddie grinned and made a face.

"It was amazing!"

She grabbed Maddie's arm.

"Tell me. Everything. Oh my God, you sounded like you were loving it."

Allyson's voice got very quiet, conspiratorial.

"Did you cum?"

Maddie held up five fingers.

"Five times? In one night?"

"Maybe it was six. I lost count. I think I blacked out at one point."

Allyson's mouth was agape.

"Because it was so good?"

Maddie nodded, then leaned in, whispering.

"He's very energetic."

"Oh my God! Maddie, I can't believe it!

She leaned in, close.

"Is he big?"

"Allyson, please!

"I'm just curious! This is as close as I'll ever get to getting laid."

Maddie sighed again.

"Yes, he's big. But he's not too big. You know what I mean? He's the perfect size. It was heavenly."

"Ohhhh," Allyson said, imagining. "Like how big?"

"Eight? Nine? I'm not sure."

"Nine inches? You're kidding me!"

Maddie shushed her.

"And he's thick too."

Allyson's eyes rolled back.

"I'm so f-ing jealous."

"I better get back. In case he wants a little morning roll in the hay."

She gave her friend a look, then turned to head back.

"I want details!"

Maddie headed back to the front while Allyson staggered back to her cottage next door.

Seeing the two women were done with their conversation, Paul curled up with his pillow and pretended to sleep.

The cottage door opened and Maddie let herself in. She closed the door quietly.

She could see Paul laying on the bed. He looked fast asleep. She took off her robe, draped it on a chair, then climbed between the sheets, naked.

She moved next to him, her hand finding his washboard abs.

"Hey," he said, softly.

"Good morning," she whispered.

She snuggled next to him and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"How'd you sleep?" she asked.

"Great. This bed's so much better than the couch I'm sleeping on these days. How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderfully. You really wore me out last night."

He softly touched the hair next to her face.

"I had a great time. You were incredibly sexy. Who knew acting out your fantasies could be so fun?"

She looked at him and smiled, then planted a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth.

He turned his body to face her, slipping his muscular arms around her torso.

His body felt warm and inviting, his skin silky soft.

They lay on their sides, face to face.

"Why are you sleeping on a couch these days?"

"Just biding my time, staying at different friends' places. Waiting til school starts this Fall."

"And then where will you go?"

"Don't know. I'll have to find a place to rent, I guess.

"Until then, you're living a nomadic life."

"Yeah. I was staying with Siobhan for a while. Then, she moved to SoCal and I had to move out."

"What about your parents' place?"

"You mean, my foster parents? They moved to Arizona a couple years ago."

"Can you stay with them?"

He shook his head.

"No, they made it clear I was on my own when I turned 18. Besides, there's no ocean in Arizona."

He smiled, but she could see the sadness in his eyes.

"How's your relationship with them?" she asked softly.

He shook his head.

"Not great."

She registered this. How hard it must be for him, she thought. Cast out on his own at such a tender age. She wanted to pull him to her breast and comfort him.

Instead, she caught his gaze with her own.

"You're welcome to stay here with me. As long as you need to."

His eyes got misty and he embraced her. Tightly.

"Thank you, Maddie," he whispered.

They lay holding each other for the longest time.

He felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude. For her tenderness and kindness. For her generosity, both as a teacher and a lover.

He could hardly believe where he was. In her bed. Mrs. Engle. Maddie. His favorite teacher in high school. The one he used to fantasize about.

He always felt a connection with her. The way she'd smile at him in class. After he made a particularly cogent comment. She made him feel like he was special. Like he had something to offer.

He had good relationships with other teachers too. He was a good student overall, at least in the classes that interested him. But he always felt something special for Mrs. Engle.

Her class was a kind of refuge for him. He could learn about books and ideas that took him away from his home life. An alcoholic foster Mom. A disengaged foster Dad.

Mrs. Engle threw him a lifeline when he most needed it.

And on top of all that, she was so classy! And hot! A gorgeous face, long graceful legs, round hips, and big, luscious breasts.

And now they were laying in her bed. Stark naked. Their bodies fused together. She smelled amazing and her full breasts were pressed against his chest.

No wonder his cock was getting harder.

Damn, how is it he's always ready for me?

Maddie's ex-husband was nowhere near as virile as Paul. One and done was his motto. And even then, she felt like she had to do most of the work just to get him ready.

Her relationship with him started out well. They'd met in an airport in Athens. He was dashing in his pilot's uniform and she was a 19-year-old knockout.

They had a whirlwind romance on Santorini and she was swept off her feet. They married within a year.

Then things started to go south. Maddie had to tend to her ailing mother who lived in Pleasure Point. Her husband was put off by domestic life and spent more and more time flying international routes.

She got a call from one of his overseas honeys early one morning. He was sleeping one off and she answered the phone. A woman named Elke wanted to set up a rendezvous.

It turned out he had been screwing around from the get-go. She found out later that he had been seriously involved with another woman in Houston while they were gallivanting in Greece.

Maddie was crushed by his infidelities. She tried her best to rekindle the romance but it was no use. He was a compulsive cheat.

Later, she would come to describe that period as "an open marriage" but that was more face-saving than anything else.

They were divorced within five years of their marriage.

After becoming single again, Maddie re-dedicated herself to a healthy lifestyle in Pleasure Point. She got herself into the best shape of her life, invested in a bunch of bikinis that showed off her incredible body, and fell in love with surfing.

Or with surfers, that is.

And, she quickly discovered how incredible sex with young, athletic, uninhibited, 20-year-old men could be.

Men exactly like Paul.

Young. Virile. Giving. With amazing stamina. And extremely well-hung.

He had everything.

And now, here he was. In her bed. Pressing his naked body against hers. Kissing her softly on neck, just how she liked it. His hard cock pressing against her thigh.

He was in a perpetual state of readiness. If he wasn't already hard as a rock, he'd get there before long. For whatever reason, his youthful hormones or the fact he found her irresistible, his cock was continually at the ready.

This is why I love young men.

She pulled back the sheet and got on her knees. She turned and straddled his face. Then she bent forward and began to lick the underside of his cock.

It was laying on his abs, semi-erect.

She used her right hand to massage his big, warm testicles while she planted wet kisses on the length of his cock.

Meanwhile, Paul was licking her pussy, eliciting moans of pleasure.

She watched his cock growing larger before her eyes. Even now, in it's semi-erect state, he was larger than her husband had ever been.

Truly, a thing of beauty.

She wrapped her full lips around the head, eliciting a moan from Paul. Softly, she took it into her mouth, her tongue darting about, circling the bulbous head.

Sure enough, within a minute he was fully erect. And rock hard.

His fingers were inside her, joining his tongue, coaxing her juices to flow.

She crawled on all fours to mount him. She raised herself up on her knees, reached down and stood his turgid member straight up, guiding it to her pussy.

She lowered herself onto his cockhead, feeling the plum-sized knob press inside her folds.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

She was astride him, riding him, undulating her body. Her eyes were closed. Her head laid back. Her mouth open.

She was rotating her hips, slowly, as if to feel his cock in every corner of her pussy. It felt unbelievable.

He held her hips in his big, strong hands, watching her. He was lifting his pelvis in time with her movements. Every time he pressed upward, she would let out a loud moan.

Paul momentarily glanced out the window. He had left it ajar. He assumed that wasn't a problem.

Then, he thought he saw movement in the window of the cottage next door. He wasn't sure what it was.

He went back to lifting his pelvis. Rotating his hips. Giving her a ride.

As she got used to him, she relaxed into it. She arched her back, and stuck out her breasts. They were big and full, like ripe melons, with big erect nipples.

She laid her head back and started to rotate her pelvis. His big cock was deep inside her now. He lifted his pelvis slowly up in air, as high as he could go. Her mouth fell open and she let out a loud moan.

"Oh Paul! You're going so deep!"

He held her torso, holding her fast to his pelvis. He made big arcing circles with his hips. She was moaning even louder now.

He looked out the window. The window in the cottage next door was open now. He could see a figure, a woman's figure. It was Maddie's neighbor, Allyson. Hiding behind the curtain watching them.

He slowly pulled aside the curtain. Just enough to give her a better view.

Then, he started thrusting his pelvis upward. Lifting her. Filling her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

He could see Allyson's face. Her eyes were staring, her mouth agape.

"Come on," he growled. "I want to hear how much you like it."

He thrust into her again, impaling her with his cock. Her big breasts bounced.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeyyyyyy!" she shrieked. "You fuck me so good!"

"What? I can't hear you," he growled.

"I said, you fuck me so fucking good! God, I love your cock so much!" she shouted.

He took her hips in his hands and pulled her down onto his cock. Grinding her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she cried. "Jesus, you're going so deep! I can't believe how deep you're going!"

He looked out the window. Allyson was staring at them, her hand covering her mouth in shock.

Maddie leaned forward, her palms on his pecs, her eyes on fire. She leaned down and brushed her big tits on his face, teasing him with her nipples.

Paul looks up at her, smiling.

"Do you want me to go fast? Like this?"

He started pumping her, fast. Thrusting his long cock into her warm, wet pussy. Over and over.

"Oh, God yes! I love that! Oh my God, I love that!!!"

He sped up his thrusts. Going even deeper.

"Oh Paul! Keep doing that! You're gonna make me cum! I'm gonna cum so hard!"

Paul glanced out the window. He could see Allyson touching herself. Getting herself off.

He reached up and held her bouncing breasts, squeezing them.

"Yes, squeeze my tits!" She cries. "Pinch my nipples. Make me cum!"

He did as he was told, taking her grape-sized nipples between his thumb and index finger and squeezing them. She let out a shriek.

Paul looked out the window and Allyson was rubbing herself with one hand squeezing her nipple with the other. She looked like she might be cumming.

Paul suddenly sat up and turned Maddie onto her back. He was laying on top of her, face to face.

Maddie was surprised by the sudden reversal. He was suddenly on top of her, still thrusting his cock deep into her pussy.

She didn't notice that Paul, in his sudden change of position, had swept his hand across the curtain, opening it.

Allyson now had a complete view of their entire bodies, head to foot, as he ravaged her.

Paul was going to town on her, kissing her neck and driving his cock in and out of her with abandon.

Allyson could clearly see his taut ass flexing with every thrust.

"I want to hear how much you like it!" he growled. "I wanna hear you cum!"

The passion in his voice made Maddie's heart leap. She wrapped her legs around his bare ass and arched her back.

"You're fucking me so good! Don't stop! I'm begging you! Don't ever stop fucking me!"

Paul lifted himself up on his straight, muscular arms. Lightning thrusts with his pelvis penetrated her. With each thrust she let out a shriek.

"Oh my God! Yes! Like that! Keep fucking me like that! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

He felt her pussy clamping down, squeezing his big throbbing manhood. Her body started to convulse as her mega-orgasm swept over her.

He started kissing her on the neck again, his ass thrusting up and down. She was grinding herself against him.

"I'm still cumming! I can't believe I'm still cumming!"

He picked up the pace, knifing his cock into her.

"Yiiiiiieeeee!" she screamed.

He kept thrusting into her, as her body convulsed and shook.

"Cumming... cumming..."

She was mumbling now, incoherent. Her eyes were closed and her arms limp. She looked like she was about to pass out.

He was still fucking her, more slowly now. He hadn't quite had his fill.

When she regained her senses, he turned her over onto her stomach.

"I want to finish you off this way. Give me your pussy."

She slowly raised herself onto her knees, her ass in the air, her head resting on the bed. She arched her back.

"Take me, Paul. I want you to take my body. Please. Use me for your pleasure."

Her words surprised even her. She couldn't remember ever saying anything quite like it.

She realized she was willingly becoming more and more submissive for him. In exchange for the immense pleasure he was giving her.

For the first time in a long, long time, Maddie found herself begging a man to dominate her sexually. To make her his. To own her sexually.

And that's exactly what he planned to do.

With an increasingly orgasmic next-door neighbor bearing witness, he was going to fuck her as completely as he had ever fucked a woman.

He slowly spread her knees open with his legs, and moved in behind her. He took his big cock in his hand, rubbing the head against her dripping pussy.

Allyson could see it all. Maddie arching her back. Her arms stretched out in front of her. This incredible young sex god pushing his huge cock into her swollen pussy.

Paul took his time entering her. He wanted to give Allyson a good, long look at his manhood.

He slowly entered her, an inch at a time, knowing Allyson was probably inserting her fingers into her own pussy at the same time.

He pressed his pelvis until his entire cock was buried inside her. She let out a long, satisfied moan.

Then he pulled it almost all the way out and slowly shoved it back in. For Allyson's benefit.

Maddie's face was laying on the bed, her ass in the air. Paul picked up the pace, sliding his big cock into her in one motion, making her cry out.

Then he started pumping.

No matter how many times they did it, and whatever position it was, Maddie was amazed by how fantastic it felt. The thrill, the excitement, the pure pleasure of being filled, so wonderfully filled, by this young man's prodigious cock.

It was beyond pleasure, that feeling of being so stretched and full. It was a feeling of fulfillment.

As he drove his cock into her, again and again, she lifted her head and lay it on the other cheek. Facing the window. There was a smile on her face.

Her eyes blinked open. Just a few yards away, in the window of the cottage next door, she could see her neighbor Allyson watching wide-eyed.

Maddie turned her head back the other direction.

"Oh, dear," she said quietly. I think we have an audience."

Paul was holding her hips and pumping her like a piston.

"Yeah," he grunted, "she's been watching for a while."

"Poor thing. What she must be thinking!"

"I think she's enjoying it. I think I saw her getting herself off."

"Really?"

"Let's give her a show."

He positioned Maddie with her butt towards the window and spread her legs. Allyson now had a direct view of her pink, glistening pussy. He bent down and ran his flat tongue up and down her pussy. Then he took his big, hard cock in his hand and guided it to her wet pussy.

And then, he started fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

He put his whole body into it. Undulating and thrusting, sinking his turgid cock deep inside her.

He was moaning and groaning with abandon.

Maddie was crying out even louder than before.

They put on quite a show. He was fucking her with long strokes. Deep and hard. His back muscles rippled with every thrust.

She was similarly inspired, cumming at least two more times that way.

Paul knew that everything they said, every sound they made, was traveling the short distance from their open window to Allyson's window a few feet away.

When it came time for him to blow his load, he let it be known. Loudly.

petitmort
petitmort
770 Followers