Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, yes! Seeing you guys fucking like that. Hearing both of you cum. It was incredibly hot. I kept imagining I was in her place. Having all those orgasms."

"Watching. Being watched. Sounds like it was hot for everybody."

"Exhibitionism is a powerful thing."

"I guess so. I never knew I got off on it, to tell you the truth."

"Life is a series of lessons."

He chuckled. Little did she know. Or maybe she did. He looked in both her eyes.

"What about you, Ally. Can I call you Ally, by the way?"

"I'd love it if you called me Ally. Makes me feel like I'm back in college."

"So what about you? What gets you off the most? Whatever it is, I want to do it for you."

She lay back against the chair, looking out the window.

"What gets me off? Besides being a Peeping Tom? I don't even know anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"Since my husband died, I haven't been very active sexually."

"Maddie told me about your husband. I'm sorry."

"Thanks. I've had a hard time moving on from that. I've sorta gotten out of practice."

"Have you been with other guys since then?"

"Not really. Actually, you're the first guy I've been intimate with since Frank died."

"No way."


She nodded.

"In five years?"

She shrugged.

"Frank and I got married really young. We met in high school and got engaged before I had a chance to experience other men. Then, after he died, I was kinda put out to pasture. Or at least I felt that way."

"So, you're never had sex with anyone other than your husband?"

She looked at him and shook her head.

"Wow."

"Yeah. Wow."

There was a pause. Paul touched her face, softly.

"You know, when you're surfing and you have a bad wipe out, I mean really bad, there's a saying. 'You gotta get back on the board.' You take some deep breaths, wait for the right moment, and then you go for it."

He looked in her eyes.

"Do you think this is the right moment?" he asked. "Right now? With me?"

She touched his chest.

"I think you're definitely the right guy. I just...I don't know...I've gotten so out of practice. I'm nervous I won't be any good at it."

"After what you just did for me? Believe me, you're good at it."

"Oh, that. I did that all the time for my husband. It's like a parlor trick. You just relax your throat, breathe through your nose, and voila. No big deal."

"Well, I haven't been with anyone who was able to do that. Not with me, anyway."

"That's because you're such a big boy" she smiled. "A great big, sweet, lovable boy."

"And you..." he said, kissing the corner of her mouth, "are a beautiful...sexy...irresistible woman."

His punctuated each adjective with a kiss, ending by softly kissing her full on the lips.

She gasped.

"Oh, Paul. I wish I believed that."

"I mean it. You were so sexy doing that photo shoot. The way you directed me. Your voice was totally inside my head. It was incredible. And when you stripped, oh my God, that was the hottest thing ever! You've got an amazing way about you."

He began tenderly kissing her neck. Her body squirmed with delight.

"I'm so attracted to you, Paul. I love your soulful eyes. They're so sensitive. I feel like they really see me. Oh Paul, I do want to make love to you. Just be patient with me."

He gently touched her cheek.

"Hey, we've got all the time in the world. Let's just hang out. This is our little playground, right? Let's see what happens. If we make love, great. And if we don't, that's fine too."

She let out a big sigh and nodded.

"I have an idea," he said. "Why don't we just lay here, watch the sunset, and talk."

"That sounds ... perfect. What shall we talk about?"

"I'll start. I want to ask you a question. It's a little personal."

She laughed.

"Well, seeing how I just deep throated you, I think it's okay. Go ahead."

"That night, when you were watching Maddie and me making love, were you getting yourself off? Were you touching yourself? While you were watching us?"

"Guilty as charged."

"Hey, nothing to feel guilty about. I think it's incredibly hot."

"That I was touching myself?"

"Heck, yeah. The idea that a woman is so turned on that she has to touch herself. That's hot. So, if I may ask, what were you fantasizing about while you were watching us?"

She looked out at the sunset.

"Let's see. I remember I got so hot watching you. And listening to you. The things you were saying. The sounds you were making. It made me want to be in her place."

"What would you want to to be doing, if you were in her place?"

"Remember when she was riding you? And you were lifting your hips way up in the air? I want to do that. Just float in the air and fuck. Floating and fucking. I know it would feel amazing. Feeling you all the way inside me. Filling me up. I can't wait to feel that."

"That's exactly how I felt today. With you."

"You did?"

"When I was sitting in this chair and you were telling me that story. And when you slowly stripped for me and put perfume on your body. When you turned around, and you were completely naked, your hand touching your shaved pussy, it was so...incredible. All I could think of was 'I need to fuck her so bad. I need to put my cock in her pussy right now.'"

She smiled, flattered.

"I have to admit, I thought up that scenario cause I wanted to make you hard. I'd gotten a glimpse of your cock when I was watching through the window. I couldn't believe how big it was. Then I understood why Maddie was crying and screaming so much. All I could think about was how it would feel inside me. That's why I was touching myself. I was imagining it was me you were were fucking. That your cock was inside me."

"You mean this?"

He lifted up his cock. It was as big as a house and rock hard.

"Jesus! Are you hard again already?"

"I'm pretty much hard all the time these days."

She gasped.

"Wow. Maddie told me about you 20-year-olds and your...abilities."

"It's all because of you, Ally. That's how sexy you are. Not just physically. Everything about you. Your imagination. Your creativity. Everything about you makes me want to make love to you. Some man is going to be incredibly lucky to land you."

She looked in his eyes and embraced him.

"Oh, Paul. You're so good for me."

He looked out the window. The sunset was painting the clouds in a brilliant orange and yellow hues. The light bathed their naked bodies in a golden glow.

"Look how beautiful it is," Paul said. "The sky's on fire."

"I love the view from this chair," she smiled.

She got a faraway look in her eyes.

"I have to tell you," she said, softly. "This was my husband's favorite chair. He liked to sit here and read, smoking his pipe. Sometimes, I'd come and sit with him, touching him. And if we were in the mood, I'd suck him. Right in this chair."

"Did you make love in this chair too?"

She shook her head.

"No, we never did. We were pretty conventional about that kind of thing. We'd always make love in bed at night. With the light off. I would have loved to have made love in this chair. But we never did."

She looked wistful. Paul thought about the feelings of regret she must be feeling.

"Ally, would you like to make love with me in this chair? Is that something that would make you happy?"

He asked it in such a sincere and caring way, she wanted to hug him.

"I'd like that very much, Paul. Will you show me how?"


The idea of showing this older woman how to negotiate chair sex felt odd. But this was a day of novel experiences.

"Why don't you sit in my lap and we'll see what happens."

She climbed on his lap, facing the window.

"Just lean back against my chest," he said. "That's it. And maybe if you just ... spread your legs."

She nuzzled against him. His hard body and chiseled physique felt wonderful against her back.

She slowly spread her legs, putting them outside of his. This left her shaved pussy completely exposed.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Ally."

He began to gently touch her inner thighs with his fingertips. Feathery touches up and down.

Her face was nuzzled in the crook of his neck. He could hear her breathing heavily.

"I had it shaved today. The first time in a long time. I did it for you."

"So you were planning for our modeling session to end up this way?"

"I guess I was ... hoping."

He nuzzled her with his cheek.

"I've been hoping too. For a while now."

"You have?"

"Yeah. Every time you watched me in the shower, I kinda hoped you'd join me."

She let out a low moan, her body melting into his. Her fingers were brushing against his thighs.

"Mmmmm, I fantasized about that too," she said. "Except, when I thought about it ... we were both naked."

His body began to squirm under her.

"That's how I pictured it too. We were lathering each other. You made me so hard."

"Ohhhh," she moaned. "That's how I imagined it too. You were getting so big. So big for me."

"And I was touching you here. Like this."

He softly ran his fingertips over her abdomen, between and around her breasts.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good."

"I was soaping your whole body. Your breasts. Your nipples."

His fingers grazed her erect nipples. She arched her back.

"I was careful to get every part of your body. Every nook and cranny."

His other hand was grazing her inner thigh, moving upward.

She twitched and moaned.

"I left no part of your body untouched."

Both his hands were on her thighs now, moving towards her pussy.

"Oh Paul," she moaned.

She was lifting her pelvis to his touch. Yearning for release.

He ran his fingers along the creases between her upper thighs and pussy. On both sides.

When she couldn't stand any more teasing, he let his hand reach her pussy, his fingers dipping beneath her folds.

He began by touching her labia, running two fingers up and down them in a slow, rhythmic motion. Then, he squeezed them together.

She was moaning now, her body shaking. He couldn't believe how wet she was.

He took his time gently playing with her pussy with one hand while the other rediscovered her breasts and nipples.

She loved the way his strong arms were enfolding her as his hands and fingers caressed her pussy. The sun felt velvety soft against her skin.

She felt she was in the warmest, safest, most exciting place in the entire world. She was loving every second of it.

He was slowly building the sensation. He remembered what Maddie had taught him about taking his time and not racing straight to her clitoris.

He paid attention to every sound she made, every twitch and spasm. He was determined to find out what she loved most.

Her eyes were closed and she was laying spread eagled atop his body, her arms and legs splayed.

She was moaning and her eyes were closed. She was totally relaxed.

When he pushed his long index finger inside her, her moans turned into yelps. And when he slipped two of his fingers inside her, and massaged her clit with his thumb, she began to cry out.

"Keep doing that!" she gasped. "Keep doing that and I'm gonna cum!"

So he kept doing that.

He recalled what Maddie had taught him. While variety is the spice of life, when you find something that's working, let it ride.

He kept fingering her until her body spasmed and her pussy clenched. She was shrieking now, letting out years of pent-up desire.

He vibrated his finger inside her, and massaged her clit, until she squirted several times.

He held her until long after her orgasms had waned.

When she finally came to, she was surprised to find his long cock laying on her stomach. It was rock hard and sticking up between her spread legs.

"And what have we here?" she asked.

She reached down and ran her fingers over his velvety hardness.

"Watching you cum like that?" Paul said, "that was one of the hottest things ever."

"Well," she chuckled, "you can imagine how hot it was for me."

She looked down at his cock. It was almost comical. From her angle, it looked as if it was her cock laying on her tummy.

"So, this is what it'd be like if I had a cock," she said, squeezing her thighs together. "How do you do? I'm Studly Hungwell!"

She reached down and stroked him with both hands.

"If I had this, I'd be playing with it all the time!" she laughed.

She stood his cock up straight up.

"Look at this! Holy cow, I'm huge!"

She began to jack his cock off with two hands.

He reached up and touched her softly on the shoulder.

"Do you want to know what would really feel good," he said softly.

"Yes. Please, tell me."

"If you held me here, near the tip. Softly. Tickling me like this."

He held her fingers in his and showed her just how he liked it.

"Touch me lightly. And rub your thumb right here."

She wrapped her fingers lightly around the head and tickled his tender underside with her thumb.

His body squirmed under her.

"Ohhhh," he moaned, "that's feels so good."

After a bit of that, he showed her what else he liked.

"If you made a ring with your thumb and forefinger. And you let me push the head through it."

She made an "OK sign" and held it next to the tip. He rocked his pelvis causing the swollen head to squeeze through her fingers.

"Oooh, yeah like that. It's like I'm entering you. Over and over."

After a few of those, he moved on.

"And, maybe, if you want to, you can press my cock against your pussy. Use me like a toy. To get yourself off."

She spread her legs, lightly pressed the head of his cock against her dripping wet pussy, and rubbed.

The combination of her fingers tickling the underside of his cockhead and the warm, wet, softness of her pussy was amazing.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, "I love the way your pussy feels."

She was loving how his hard cock felt rubbing her pussy. She also loved the fact that he was so communicative. That he was teaching her what he loved most.

She felt totally safe with him, and relaxed. The way they communicated with each other, how he let her be in control, it all felt so perfect.

Before long, they both were squirming with pleasure.

He whispered in her ear.

"Try sliding your pussy up and down my cock. Cover me in your juices."

She bent her knees and put her feet on the edge of the chair. She started to lift her pelvis up and down, sliding her soaking wet pussy all along his rock hard cock.

"Jesus, that feels good!" he gasped. "Your pussy is so soft. So warm. So wet."

It felt great for her too. She was coating his cock. Making it glisten.

She turned and whispered back.

"My legs are getting tired," she whispered. "Can you do it?"

He wrapped his hands around her waist and lifted her up, his strong arms bearing her petite body easily. She arched her back, letting her hair fall over him.

She looked like a ballerina performing a backbend. Une cambré derrière. She raised and lowered her, sliding her pussy up and down his cock.

"Oh Paul, that's so good!" she moaned.

She was holding his cock against her wetness with one hand, and reaching above her head with the other. Her fingers found his head, caressing his hair and face.

"I like that," he moaned.

He started to rock his pelvis, causing his cock to slide up and down her wet slit. She was varying the pressure with her fingers, guiding his cock exactly where she wanted it.

He lifted her up high, until his cockhead was aligned with her clit. He rocked his pelvis to massage the nub with the tip of his cock.

"Too soon?" he asked.

"No," she gasped. "It feels amazing. Keep doing that."

He kept rubbing her love button with the head of his cock. Her body started jerking and her breath became ragged.

"Oh, Paul," she moaned, "I'm ready. I want you inside me. I need you inside me."

He gently lowered her until she was laying on his chest again.

She spread her arms and legs and looked at him excitedly.

"I can't believe we're really going to do this. I've been wanting this for so long."

She looked like an excited teenager, about to lose her virginity. With each passing moment, she seemed to be getting younger and younger.

Paul wiggled his body under her and aligned his cock head to her pussy.

"Go slow, okay?" she whispered. "I've haven't done this in a long time. And never with somebody as big as you."

He touched her lightly on the cheek.

"Don't worry, we'll take it nice and slow. And because you're on top, you can control the pace and how deep I go."

She felt reached out and held the armrests with her hands.

She nodded.

His cock head found her hole and he gently rocked his pelvis to push himself into her.

He could feel her body tense up.

"It's okay. Just relax."

She took a breath and lay back against him.

He rocked his pelvis again and felt the tip of his cock entering her.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned.

The head popped inside.

"Oh God!" she cried. "Oh, God! You feel so big!"

"We'll just rest here for a bit. Before we go any further."

"No, this is plenty. We don't need to go any further."

"It's okay, we won't go any further if you don't want to. Let's just watch the sunset for a while."

"Yes," she said, breathlessly. "The sunset. Let's watch the sunset."

They looked out at the orange-red sky.

"This is one of my favorite times to surf. It's so peaceful to be out on the water when the sky's on fire."

She took a deep breath. He could feel her body relaxing.

After a couple of minutes acclimating, she was feeling ready for more.

He pressed his pelvis upward, sinking his cock deeper inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned. "You're stretching me so much!"

He was about a third of the way inside her. He decided not to push it.

"It's kinda like when you were deep throating me. Remember? You said you learned to relax and breathe into it."

"Did I say that?" she said, wryly. "I guess I did, didn't I?"

"Maybe it applies here too."

"It just might."

She took a deep breath. He could feel her trying to relax her body.

"Ok," she finally said, "I'm ready."

He slowly pressed himself further inside her.

Her breath caught, but she seemed to be fine.

Her body writhed on top of him.

"Oh, that feels good," she moaned. "Keep going."

He pushed a bit further, pressing himself deeper inside her.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she moaned. "I can't believe how much you're filling me!"

"You okay?" he asked.

She nodded her head, vigorously.

"Go more," she whimpered.

He pulled himself almost all the way out, and then slid himself deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's so good!"

She was loosening up now, able to enjoy it.

He started stroking her rhythmically now. Going a little deeper with every stroke.

"Oh fuck! Your cock feels so good! I can't believe how good it feels!"

He lifted his hips, inviting her to take him deep. If she wanted to.

She closed her eyes and arched her back. She took him deep.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she moaned. Her loudest moan yet.

He stopped moving, letting her adjust.

She started to rock her pelvis. She was ready.

He was raising and lowering his hips now, stroking her.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Do that! I love that!"

He started making slow figure eights with his pelvis. She was riding him, with her arms and legs spread.

He remembered she'd said she liked it when Maddie had done that. And he wanted so much for her to enjoy it.

He began to lift her, raising his pelvis high and lifting her into the air.

"I feel like I'm flying!" she moaned.

"You are," he whispered back. "You're in the sunset and you're flying."

She opened her eyes and gasped.

"Oh my God, it's so beautiful! And the way you're fucking me is so beautiful!"

This is what Paul wanted. He wanted her to have an unforgettable experience. A transcendent one.

"You're beautiful, Ally," he whispered. "I can't believe how beautiful you are right now!"