Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice. Keep doing it like that. Oh, yeah."

He was rotating his hips. She was whispering now.

"Mmmm, I like that. I like that a lot."

He suddenly felt like he was having sex with her. Like he was stroking her and she was telling him how much she liked it.

"Keep moving like that," she whispered. "I love that."

The camera kept clicking. He felt his cock starting to get hard.

"Now put your hands on your hips. I want you to really move your lower body for me."

Her voice was in his head. Whispering yet commanding.

"That's it. Nice and slow. Really loosen up those hips."

His cock was tenting the towel now. But he didn't care. He was too far gone.

"Now, Paul, I want you to stretch out your lower back by rocking your pelvis. That's it. Rock it. Up and back. Good."

He was thrusting his pelvis. Towards her. His cock was getting so hard.

"Now really press it forward. Further. C'mon, Paul, push it deeper. I want you to go deeper. Oh, that's so good! Yes! Yes!"

He felt like he was going to cum at any moment.

"Now take off the towel, Paul! Take it off!"

He grabbed the towel and threw it aside. His cock was totally erect. Standing straight up. Long and thick.

She gasped. The camera clicked multiple times.

"That's excellent, Paul! Excellent!"

He heard her put the camera back on the tripod. He opened his eyes. She was a bit out of breath. So was he.

"Did I do okay?"

"You did wonderfully. Why don't you have a seat. Here in the chair. We can catch our breath. I just want to take advantage of the afternoon sun."

She repositioned the tripod.

"How are you doing? Okay?"

"I'm fine. That was ... amazing."

"You did wonderfully. And that was just the warm up. We'll build on that in the next part."

He was catching his breath, taking stock.

"Is this ... okay?" he said, gesturing to his hard-on.

"Oh, yes. That's fine. It's perfectly normal."

"Um, are people going to see these pictures?"

"No, no. Today's only for inspiration. These photos are for my eyes only."

"Oh, okay. Good. I figured there'd be some nudity. But I didn't expect I'd get all, you know."

"Aroused?"

"Yeah. It's just your voice was so sexy. Directing me and everything."

"It happens. Don't worry about it. And I'm glad you find my voice sexy. That's very sweet."

"So, what's next?"

She surveyed the room and then looked at his body. His 6-foot athletic frame, broad shoulders, muscular chest and arms. Not to mention his thick cock laying on his thigh.

"I think we'll try a scenario next. That's where I do some storytelling and you...act it out. I'll take pictures as the scene develops."

"Sounds good."

"I'm glad you're up for it. For this one, I'm going to use the time lapse. You'll look at me and the camera will be over there. You just ignore the camera and focus directly on me."

"Got it."

She was looking through the camera and adjusting the tripod.

"I just want to take advantage of the natural light. That looks really good. You look...fantastic. Maybe we should change up the pose a little bit."

"Sure. Whatever you want, I'm down."

She walked over to him and knelt down, putting her hand on his thigh. She was studying his body closely, her hand just inches from his cock.

"Hmmmm," she mused. "Maybe if you sat up here on the arm of the chair. I want to see a little more of your length."

He pulled himself up on the upholstered arm.

"That's it. Try leaning back. Good. Turn a bit more this way. Now, spread your legs a bit more."

His long frame was lounging on the arm of the chair, his legs splayed. He looked like a figure in a 19th century painting.

Except his cock was being displayed prominently.

"That's better. Oh, I like that. The lighting's wonderful. Especially on your skin here."

She lightly brushed her fingertips over the taut skin covering his abs. His cock twitched.

She was bending over him, studying his body carefully. To Paul, it was such a turn-on to be so exposed and to have her inspecting him so closely.

"I wonder if I might make a small adjustment. May I?"

Her hand was hovering over his cock which was laying on his thigh.

"Sure," he gulped.

She softly wrapped her fingers around his shaft and lifted it. She laid it down so hung between his legs.

She was shocked by how heavy it was.

She cocked her head to see how it looked.

"Oh, yes. That's better."

He could feel his blood rushing to his cock.

She took made a quick inspection of his face and his hair, her face close to his. She adjusted a single tendril of his hair.

"Gorgeous."

Her fingers gently brushed his cheek.

"I'd like to change the tone of the scene a bit. Maybe make it a little more exciting."

She stood and faced him.

"I want you to imagine you're in your bedroom. But you're not alone. You're with your lover. A very, very beautiful woman. The kind of woman that makes you ache with desire."

"It's late at night and she's sitting at her vanity, getting ready to come to your bed. Her back is to you. She doesn't know you're watching her. And she's taking off her clothes."

Allyson grabbed a cafe chair and a small box and set them up a few feet from the tripod. The chair was facing away from Paul.

She sat in the chair, her back slightly arched. She started to slowly unbutton her blouse.

"This is a nightly ritual. Before you and your lover go to bed. You sit in your favorite chair. Naked. And you watch her. Undressing."

She pulled her shirt off her petite frame. Her back was bare. She wasn't wearing a bra.

He could hear the camera shutter every few seconds

"You like to watch her preparing herself for bed. Readying her body. Making herself lovely for you."

She stood up and slowly pulled down her jeans, revealing a red thong underneath. Her body was fit and toned. Her ass was exceptional.

She bent over pull the thong over her ass and down her legs. She was giving Paul quite an eyeful of her exquisite ass.

Paul's cock was getting harder by the second.

Allyson sat back down on the chair.

"She starts to let down her hair, her long, gorgeous hair, and brushes it."

Allyson pulled off her scarf and unpinned her hair, letting it fall onto her shoulders. She picked up a brush from the box and made her hair into an auburn mane. Then, she grabbed a small jar from her vanity.

"She takes a jar of cream and rubs the cool substance onto her legs."

She extended one leg to the side and rubbed the cream on her calves and thighs. Her hand slowed as she caressed the inside of her upper thigh.

Then she did the same to the other leg.

Her legs were fit and shapely, no doubt from all that yoga. She looked amazing.

Paul's cock was sticking straight up now, laying on his abs.

"And she even adds the cool cream to her breasts, brushing her fingers over her nipples. To make them stand up."

She sat up tall and turned to the side, giving Paul a view of her erect nipples as she played with them.

"And last but not least, she takes a dab of perfume to add to her own beautiful scent."

Paul watched her as she took a dab of perfume onto her finger, touching her neck, her breasts, and reaching down between her legs.

She stood up and turned dramatically to face him, her perfumed finger still touching her shaved pussy.

Paul, meanwhile, was now holding his rock hard cock by the base. It was standing straight up, and he was stroking it.

The camera shutter kept clicking.

Paul's eyes were riveted on Allyson as she walked slowly towards him. She reached up, took off her glasses, and tossed them to the floor.

She walked right up to him, standing with her legs apart, her hands on her hips. Her pussy was completely shaved and glistening. Her pink nipples were standing out.

Her proud, defiant look made Paul's heart pound.

With her hair down, her sexy brown eyes, and her fit naked body standing proudly over him, she seemed transformed.

For Allyson, to see Paul in his current state, his chest heaving, his cock as big and hard as anything she'd seen in her life, it was a revelation.

All this because of her. Her voice. Her body. Her very presence. She was the catalyst for this hunky man to be at the very height of sexual arousal.

And that felt fucking amazing.

"Why don't I help with that," she said as she knelt between his splayed legs.

"Sit down here," she commanded. He slid off of the arm and into the chair.

She started to softly graze the skin of his inner thighs, her eyes riveted on his.

"This is where the scenario becomes, shall we say, more interactive."

He let go of his cock and it flopped onto his abs, making a slapping sound due to its heft.

She ran both of her hands up his inner thighs until she had encircled his cock and balls. They slowly converged until her two hands were full of his package.

"When Maddie told me you were big, I had no idea."

Paul smiled, flattered.

"She thought this might happen," Paul said. "She's ok with it."

Allyson smiled.

"I know."

She ran her two hands higher and higher, until his balls dropped away and she was sliding up his shaft."

"Damn. You need two hands to hold this thing."

Paul gasped as her hands completed their journey to the head of his cock.

Then she reversed course, pulling the skin down and making his plum-sized head swell.

"There's something you should know about me," she smiled. "I love giving head. More than anything in the world. And I'm really, really good at it."

Paul smiled.

"Lucky me."

She took this as her cue to start making love to Paul's cock. With her lips and tongue.

While never once losing eye contact.

She started by licking him, from the base of his cock all the way to the tip. She took her time, swirling and swooping, darting her tongue in unexpected ways.

By the time she reached the head, Paul's body was twitching. And his cock was throbbing.

"Fuck, if that's any indication, this is going to be one amazing blowjob."

"Hell, I'm just getting started," she smiled.

She rested her forearms on his thighs, stood him straight up, and went to work on his cock and balls. She kissed and sucked and licked. She tickled and teased. She explored every corner of his genitalia and found every one of his sensitive spots.

She raised herself higher on her knees, so she could reach the head of his prodigious cock. She started to lick the tender underside.

Paul squirmed and arched his back.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" she smiled. "I'm going to have to spend some serious time on that spot."

Paul gripped the sides of the chair with his hands.

She started to tickle the tender underside with the tip of her tongue. Like an artist's brushstrokes on an oil painting. Before long, he was moaning and his chest was heaving.

"I'm so close," he gasped. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Not yet," she whispered. "I haven't even gotten to the good part yet. I'm edging you. So that, when you do cum, you cum incredibly hard. You do like to cum hard don't you?"

"I love to cum hard."

"And you like to cum a lot, right? You like it when your cock shoots a huge load."

"I love that too."

"Well, that's what you're going to do. Once I'm done with you."

He nodded, gasping.

"OK, I'll tell you when to back off."

His body was trembling he was so turned on.

She raised herself even higher and slowly encompassed the head of his cock with her warm, wet lips.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

Her tongue circled his head as her lips caressed him.

"Jesus!" he moaned.

She wrapped her mouth around the head and sucked it hard, while sliding her tongue back and forth over the tip. She released him with a pop.

"Fuck, that feels good!" he moaned.

She chuckled and backed off. She held his cock straight up by the base.

"I do believe we've added an inch or two."

Sure enough, her expert sucking had made his cock grow even bigger.

"I don't think I can take much anymore," he gasped. "I feel like my cock's gonna explode."

She smiled, wryly.

"OK, baby. We'll move on to the main event."

She stood up and walked over to the box, knelt down, and took something out of it.

"OK, I need you to stand up for this part."

He got out of the chair, his big cock pointing straight at her.

She uncapped the bottle, squeezed some lube into her palm, and rubbed her hands together. Then she knelt down and began to slowly coast his cock with her two hands.

She was eyeing him sexily the whole time.

Then, she climbed on the chair, turned, and sat backwards, with her legs running up the back of the chair. She lay back until her head was hanging over the edge of the seat.

She was effectively sitting in the chair upside down.

She looked at him, and beckoned him with a crooked index finger.

Then she closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

"Now feed me your cock," she whispered.

Paul got down on his knees. Her mouth was a beautiful pink, wet orifice. Luscious and erotic.

He held his iron rod of a cock up to her mouth.

She licked at it hungrily.

He pressed it between her lips and she latched onto the head with her warm, wet lips. She reached back and cupped his butt cheeks, pulling him to her.

He could hardly believe what was happening. Her head was laid back over the edge of the chair, her mouth wide open, and she was pulling him deeper into her mouth.

It was what he wanted, of course. More than anything. He longed for her to take him into her mouth. To suck the cum right out of him.

But this was more than that. She was opening her mouth like it was a big, wet pussy. Inviting him, begging him, to slide his huge cock right down her throat.

As erotic as that sounded, he wasn't sure. Is that really what she wanted?

He pulled his cock away from her mouth and sat on the floor next to her. He was looking at her face upside down.

He kissed her lips, softly.

"What do I do? I'm not sure. I want to make sure you enjoy it."

She took his head in her hands and kissed him.

"You sweet, sweet man," she smiled. "You've never done this, have you?"

He shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I thought you had. I'm going to deep throat you, Paul. You're going to kneel right here and stick that beautiful cock of yours as far down my throat as you can go. Slowly. Taking your time. I'll guide you with my hands. And then, once I'm comfortable, you can start fucking my face. Not too hard. And then, when you're ready to cum, I want you to explode all that cum that's been building up. I want you to shoot every ounce of your delicious cum deep in inside me. And I'm gonna drink every last drop."

He gulped.

"That's the hottest thing I've heard in my entire life."

"You'll love it," she smiled. "And it gives me pleasure too."

"Can I lick your pussy too?"

"Of course you can, Darling. I'd love that. But after you cum, okay? I want to be able to savor it."

He smiled and touched her face softly.

He leaned over her and aligned his cock to her mouth. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and opened her mouth.

She really had to open her mouth wide to accommodate him. This gave him a brief moment of doubt.

After all the foreplay, the photo session, the striptease, and the talk about deep throating, Paul was as aroused as he had ever been.

That meant his cock was not only rock hard, it was huge. Longer and thicker than he could ever remember it being.

Once she got the head into her throat, though, things seemed to go easier. She desensitized her gag reflex and was breathing deeply through her nose.

She used her hands to guide him, as he slowly worked his way down her throat.

He kept going and going and going.

Finally, incredibly, her lips were pressed against his body. She felt an enormous sense of satisfaction and accomplishment.

She used her hands on his ass to signal he could start thrusting.

He carefully rocked his pelvis, pressing his nine-inch dick in and out of her. Slowly. Sensuously. It felt incredibly erotic to be face-fucking this amazing woman. That she trusted him enough to make herself so vulnerable, touched him deeply.

Paul had always loved the feeling of bottoming out inside a woman. For some reason, it turned him on so much. Luckily, the women he had been with loved it too.

His high school girlfriend, Siobhan, really loved it. She had a sexy, petite body with a really tight pussy. When he pushed himself all the way inside her, filling her with the full length of his cock, she'd have the most volcanic orgasms.

Maddie, too, loved it when he buried himself deep inside her. She'd get on all fours, with her back arched and her ass raised, and beg him to take her from behind. He'd sink his cock all the way inside her, and then start grinding. She'd end up screaming with pleasure.

Now, with Allyson, they were doing something similar, yet wholly different. Something he had never experienced before. She was taking his entire cock, up to the hilt, deep into her throat.

No one had ever been able to do that to him before. It was erotic and extreme and nasty and beautiful all at the same time.

It made him really, really want to cum.

He kept thrusting himself into her throat as far as he could, seeing the bulge his cock was making in her throat.

He watched her nostrils flare and the drool dripping from her mouth.

He could feel his orgasm approaching, the imminent explosion.

He thrust a final time and held it there, feeling an electrical charge building through his body.

He pressed his pelvis against her face, her mouth wide open, her eyes rolled back.

An explosion of pure pleasure erupted from his cock.

Huge ribbons of cum shot deep into her throat.

Again and again he spurted, coating her insides.

She could feel his cock surging, spraying her insides like a water cannon. She couldn't believe how much he was cumming.

His orgasm seemed to last for the longest time, sending shocks through his body for minutes afterwards.

She was right. All that foreplay and edging had produced an epic orgasm. He felt he'd never cum so much, or so hard, in his entire life.

Finally, when he pulled himself slowly out, he couldn't believe the amount of cock that was coming out of her face.

He lay next to her as they both tried to catch their breath.

He brought his face next to hers, sweeping a tendril of hair from her brow.

"Are you ready for your turn?" he smiled.

She looked at him.

"Are you kidding?" she asked wryly. "I've been ready for weeks."

Paul helped her right herself on the chair. He snuggled in next to her, his face next to hers.

"I gotta tell you, that was the best blow job of my entire life! No one's ever done that for me. It was incredible. You were incredible."

"Glad you liked it."

"I didn't know what to expect when Maddie told me you wanted to use me as a model. Who knew modeling could be so fun?"

Allyson found his boyish enthusiasm charming. It made her feel like a young woman again.

"Well, this isn't how it usually goes with my models," she said, cuddling up to him. "I just feel tremendously attracted to you."

He brushed her lips with his finger.

"I feel it too. Ever since that first night. When you were watching Maddie and me. It was almost like you were in bed with us."

Allyson started.

"Wait. You know I was watching you guys?"

"Yeah. Not the whole time. But at the end."

"Maddie too?"

"Yeah, I told her. It actually made things more exciting for us. Knowing you were so watching. Getting yourself off."

"I feel like I should be ashamed. But, strangely, I'm not."

"You shouldn't be. You and Maddie are such good friends. She says you share everything. Makes sense you should share that too, right? How about you? Was it hot for you? To watch, I mean?"